Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

Nikandros was hoping for something much different than such a calm reaction, this time he'd touched the warrior only to irritated him and not to communicate anything significant. Since the move didn't work out as planed he ended up a bit annoyed himself.

-"You're not being very interesting now." The bandit leader commented in a grim tone and pinched the other man's cheek still trying to force him to at least acknowledge him.

-"I'll have to keep an eye on you for days, amuse me at least." He added in an equally dark tone.

(That's alright, I'll try to give you more to reply to I suppose)

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Goustetsu wanted to get his cheek out of Nikandros's hand. He pulled and tried to push the bandit's hand away from him. Eventually the warrior got his cheek free and spoke up. "Why should I entertain you. I can't go anywhere and you've been starving me pretty much since I've gotten here!!" The warrior looked pretty irritated and huffed again.

"I wasn't brought here as your dancing monkey but as a prisoner. If you don't want to watch me then just have someone else do it. It doesn't really matter who watches me anyway does it?!" Goustetsu rubbed his cheek where it was pinched and then turned away again so he wasn't facing Nikandros again.

Nikandros had many subordinates who could keep an eye on the warrior now that he was weak but he didn't intend to pass the job onto anyone else, especially after his prisoner proved he could still get angry. He moved his hand away and backed off for the time being, pleased with the reaction he got in the end.

-"I didn't starve you, I just forgot to give you food." The bandit defended and there wasn't even any humor in his voice when he said this.Without bothering the warrior any more, he got up and walked out of the room, leaving his prisoner alone for a long while before returning with some food. He didn't pay much attention to what exactly he brought back and didn't take into account how long he'd left the other man to starve, instead he just got him enough for one meal.

-"Now you don't have any excuse not to be entertaining." Nikandros commented as he placed what he brought on the bed and moved beside the wall again.

Goustetsu watched as Nikandros left the room somewhat pleased that the warrior reacting. The male wasn't all that pleased with himself but he also didn't care enough to do anything about it. If he opened his mouth now he'd probably end up saying the wrong things and making things worse for himself. As the bandit returned with the food, Goustetsu wasn't too thrilled about how little there was but he figured it was better then nothing.

"Look, I don't have any reason to entertain you as is. I'm a prisoner, not some dancing monkey for you to play with. I'm not suppose to entertain." The warrior took the food before it could be taken from him. The male quickly ate the food before handing the empty plate back to the bandit.

"You shouldn't forget about feeding someone because it's the same thing as starving them."

Nikandros smirked at this, thinking how the warrior was the most interesting thing in their hideout regardless if he was trying to be or not. By now he was fully aware his prisoner wasn't worth much and that the only reason they should keep him was to prevent him from becoming a problem again, still he liked being around the man. He already knew his bandits well and most of them wouldn't react naturally to him since he was their leader and so the only person interesting to him was his enemy.

-"You're not the only thing I have to think about, if you want to eat then say something when you're hungry." Nikandros argued as he took the plate from the other but this time he only moved it aside and didn't bother leaving again to return it where he'd found it.

He returned to sit on the bed beside the warrior but after a moment seemed to grow restless and watched the man with an unreadable but intense stare.

"Look, if I starve then you'll never be able to fight me." Goustetsu had some serious confidence when mouthing off to the bandit leader. He didn't want to be here and figured something he said could push the other over board and he'd be released or killed or something. This sitting here doing nothing was absolutely killing him. "By the way, If I'm not the only thing you have to think about then why are you here all the time? Why don't you ever go and work with or deal with everything else out there on your mind or you have to think about!" Goustetsu glared.

The warrior couldn't do anything... ever. He was expected to entertain his captor while being left bored all by himself for the rest of the time. What was he suppose to do, twiddle his thumbs? he can hardly even do that with his injured arms and everything else. Still, he let out a small audible sigh before gaining some serious confidence and saying, "If you want me to entertain you then you'll have to find a way to entertain me because I hate just sitting here all day every day and reacting to you poking and pinching me. It's no fun so come on and don't just leave me here bored all the time. Hey you might even remember to feed me while we are entertaining each other.

Now that the warrior was no longer swearing to kill him and seemed to hate him a bit less Nikandros didn't mind that his prisoner was talking to him so freely.

-"I did go and take care of things, you just slept through it. It's not like I can realize everything I'm planing when all of my men are either dead or wounded any way." He said a bit angrily and shot the other man a glare.

The idea of amusing his prisoner in return amused the bandit leader and he smirked as the warrior asked this of him, the only problem was he had no idea what would be entertaining to him.

-" I don't know how to entertain someone who can't walk and got their arms broken." He started off, still with a note of irritation in his voice. "And you haven't like what I've had in mind so far so you might as well tell me what you want from me."

As the shot about the men being injured and dead shot at him, Goustetsu turned his head as if trying to dodge the attack. Still, he looked back at the leader for a minute as their conversation continued. The bandit leader was basically making the same case the warrior had been making about not knowing what to do and everything else. This actually pissed him off more since he tried to explain this but it was no use and now Nikandros was using it?!

"Look, I don't know how to entertain you either since I can't move!!! Besides what in the world would possess you into thinking that I'd enjoy having my arms shattered, my knees bashed, and my cheek pinched?! You have no idea how horrible these things are!! Do you want me to do them to you? Would that entertain you?! Is that amusing enough?! Geez you really need to think before you say anything. So, why don't you tell me first how I'm suppose to entertain you? I'm pretty easy just tell me about yourself and this group."

This much began to anger Nikandros and he watched the warrior with an increasingly vicious glare while he continued to speak. He was tempted to argue how his prisoner was being a child for complaining about being pinched and nearly offered to break his own arms and legs to prove some kind of point. Fortunately for once he was patient enough not to say or do anything stupid and suffered through his rage in silence and spoke only once he was calm enough.

-"You should think before you starting yelling too, I wasn't talking about breaking your limbs I was referring to when I just touched you and you disliked that too. Even talking to you usually doesn't turn out so great, though that's what's been entertaining me so far." He argued nearly yelling himself now.

-"How on earth would it help anything if you knew more about my group? If you want to gather information then just say so and don't make up a stupid excuse."

"Touching me? You mean like when you kissed me?! That was entertaining for you, not me!!!" Goustetsu realized he was getting overly worked up and so was Nikandros so he took a breath to try and calm down. All the injuries occurred when the warrior pissed off the bandit too much so he really needed to relax. Maybe the best thing to do was allow the other to do what ever he wanted. Would that make things easier for both of them?

"Look, if you want to be amused then go ahead and do whatever you want to me. I'm not interested in gathering information I'm just a little curious is all. I lived a very simple life and I don't know what it's like to live as you. I don't even know how to live as one of the villagers. I don't know what they do so on certain days I wanted to just go and talk to them about it but I knew I couldn't do that. I have to keep a certain distance from the village." Goustetsu was a lot more relaxed now and spoke calmly and truthfully.

Nikandros was becoming more annoyed until the warrior explained how isolated he was even from the village he protected and this seemed odd to the bandit.

-"A kiss should be universally entertaining." He commented firstly to justify his [previous actions though he was beginning to realize the other man didn't know anything about this.

-"If what you really want to know is how the villagers live then finding out more about me wont help you. I was raised by a bunch of violent barbarians and I was never in any village for anything else than to cause havoc and take what I need." He explained to his prisoner but considered how the word 'raised' might not had been a correct one considering how it suggested the people who he grew up with had actually put an effort into looking after him.

-"Are you lonely?" Nikandros asked the warrior after thinking more carefully about the arrangement he had with the deity and the village.

"I want to know how all different kinds of people live and there's no one more different from a villager then a bandit. Anyway, I'm not lonely... I don't really know what that is. I've been with just the deity for so long that lonely doesn't even fit in my emotions... I don't know what it's like to not be lonely so how would I know what lonely is?" Goustetsu began to think about it for a while. Was he sad to always be alone? Not really. He'd always accepted his situations for what they were and that included being alone and as a village guardian.

"You know what it's like to be around others... Would you be lonely if everyone in your group disappeared?" This was a little more entertaining. Goustetsu was learning a little more about how a bandit lived his life and if he knew what loneliness was. It was also great to be able to learn about emotions that may be in the warrior, hidden away deep within him.

Nikandros began to feel like he was talking to a child, not because the other man was immature but because he felt the warrior knew so little about things others never even thought about. It also seemed like his prisoner always did everything the deity wanted him to and never questioned it and this was something the bandit leader couldn't understand.

-"I would be. I'm apart from them only when I need peace and quiet to think carefully, and even then I know they are close by. Like now, I'm here with you for most of the day but I know they are right outside." He explained to the other man but though how he'd said things too personal once it was too late to shut up.

-"Do you ever question the things they ask you to do? Have you ever argued against the things you're suppose to do?" Nikandros asked trying to find out a bit more about his prisoner as well.

"I see..." It didn't seem like Goustetsu was using the information to his advantage but learning about something mostly unknown to him. The feeling that there is always someone there for you... is that the feeling of not being lonely or was he mistaken? The warrior really didn't know. As the question came to him he wasn't as suspicious as Nikandros. As a matter of fact, Goustetsu had no problem answering the question.

"No, I never question or argue with what I'm told to do by the deity. He actually never told me to do anything. He asked me to help from since I was little so I've just followed his request. There must be some reason he asked me to help but I don't even know if it was something special or just because I was there." Goustetsu was still being as honest as ever. He seemed to just speak without thinking up a lie. It wasn't that he wasn't thinking he just didn't need to put in too much effort into it.

Nikandros wasn't sure if he couldn't understand the warrior because his actions were truly strange or because his own personality was so different that he couldn't accept the things his prisoner did.

-"If you don't know all of these things and are curious about them why don't you just ask the deity, or someone else in that village. You protect them and no one has given you any rules, so what was stopping you from seeing how they live and asking them a few questions." He asked putting more of an effort in trying to understand his prisoner than he did in understanding an enemy in battle.

Even though the other man had already shown he was willing to kill him, the bandit leader allowed himself to relax in his presence even if it wasn't a smart move. He moved over the warrior to climb onto the bed and lied down beside him le he had before.

"I don't know.... the deity never talked to any of the villagers either. They worshipped him and brought offerings but he always waited until all the villagers left before he showed himself. I guess I figured if the deity didn't involve himself then I wasn't suppose to either..." He looked down a bit trying to wrap his head around the idea of why he didn't talk to anyone. Was it the deity holding him back or was it himself? Was he just making up excuses as to not get involved or was it something else. It was pretty clear that this was really bothering the warrior now.

He looked over as the bandit laid down and he was honestly shocked. Goustetsu didn't believe Nikandros would do that. He stared for a minute before trying to ignore it and the fact that the warrior was now on the edge of the bed. "Have you ever been anywhere were there is no snow? Only grass and flowers? I heard about them but I've never seen anything like them. What color is grass? Are flowers as nice as other say?"

Nikandros noticed that their conversation was making the warrior uneasy but he though the other man needed to hear these things and think about them. It was hard for him not to think more carefully about the villagers too and consider what his prisoner would be left with if he killed the deity.

-"I have... grass is mostly green but I didn't pay much attention to the flowers, they are pretty I suppose." He answered though he wasn't sure why the warrior was asking him all of this so suddenly. "It's nicer here." He assured the other man and thought back to how it was to fend off bugs and have certain plants stick to his clothes.

-"We're you hoping to see those things one day or are you just being curious?"

"I guess I was just being curious... I never planned on leaving. I was just going to stay and protect the village until I died. I never thought anywhere could be nicer then here... But thanks anyway for telling me." Goustetsu smiled slightly but it faded quickly to a neutral look again. He really wasn't able to hold a smile, nor did he want to. 'Ground covered in green grass hu? sounds strange...' the warrior thought to himself.

The teen shifted himself so he was also laying down now. He just stared at the ceiling and thinking. As he thought, he began to wonder if he was being too boring for the bandit's liking. "Hey, I'm not boring you am I? I really don't know how to be entertaining so I just kind of wing it... Sorry." Despite that, Goustetsu was pretty happy to have learned about more of the world.

Nikandros was unusually satisfied to see the warrior smile, even if it was only for a brief moment. It'd proven to be much harder to make the man seem happy than to make him angry so the bandit leader guessed he just like accomplishing something difficult.

-"No, this was a good talk." Nikandros assured his prisoner and glanced at him. "Thank you for not trying to strange me again, in all honesty I would had lost it completely if you tried that again." He added but didn't intend it as a warning or threat.

-"What did you use to do all day before when you weren't hurt? What did you consider entertaining back then?" He asked, very sure that the other man had a much different idea of what is interesting.

"I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. The casts cover over the center of my hands so I can't really crush anything... Besides... I don't really want to get hurt anymore." Honestly, the idea of strangling the bandit didn't even cross his mind, nor did he care enough to do so anyway. It was slightly satisfying to have Nikandros have enjoyed the talk as well. They seemed to have finally come to a kind of silent agreement on how to entertain one another without the other being overly irritated or pissed off.

Goustetsu clearly wasn't thrilled about talking about what he did that was fun back at the village because he actually never did anything that was different. He did the same thing every day. "Actually, I would get up early in the morning and leave the village to go stand out in the snow waiting to try and protect the villagers from anything whether it was bandits or avalanches or something." He had a boring life. There was no one to talk to or anything else to do but stand in the snow almost statue like.

Nikandros could think of a few ways the other man could suffocate him even with his injured arms but didn't mention them, just to be safe. He didn't like being reminded how he'd hurt the warrior last time since it truly was an accident. He considered attempting to heal his prisoner again but was reluctant to allow his armor to spread to the other again.

-"I think you were possessed when you were doing that..." The bandit leader said honestly, failing to be careful no to irritate his enemy again. "How many times could a small village like that be attacked any way? I'm sure we were the only group to ever target that place and avalanches don't happen every day. You were out there and probably bored out of your mind for nothing." He explained confidently.

Goustetsu looked away thinking about it. "The village was attacked often. Almost 2 or 3 times a week. It's a really well off village so everyone wants their hands on the money. Avalanches may be rare but they happened anyway. I guess I was kind of bored but I don't even know it was just something I did. I don't think I was ever possessed... I did my own thing. I moved my own body, got up each morning, got ready, and headed out there." He wasn't even sure if that was right. Why was this bandit making him question himself so much?! It was really hard and the warrior didn't want to doubt the deity. It was so painful to hear and worry about.

"Please, I don't want to talk about this anymore." He moved onto his side sadly thinking about it more and more. Was he really nothing more then a puppet to the deity? Was he not his own person?! Goustetsu curled up the best he could and tried covering his ears. The truth wasn't something he wanted to face. He was fine being what he was. Wait what? Shouldn't it be who he was? It was just so hard to think about.

Nikandros hadn't intended to make the other man so distressed but he somewhat understood what thoughts were bothering the warrior and actually decided not to put him under any more pressure. As much as he had fun teasing and annoying him with small things he knew he was making the other panic instead now and it wasn't interesting. After a moment of watching his prisoner struggle he lightly placed his hands over the warriors and moved it away so he could clearly hear him speak.

-"We don't have to talk about that. You can ask me about whatever interests you or i can just speak and you can listen if that helps you." He offered, hoping that just speaking to the other man would distract him a bit. After saying what he had Nikandros let go of the others hand, not wanting him to become upset over being touched again.

Goustetsu seemed to relax a little after Nikandros told him that it was ok and that they'd drop the conversation there. It was quite the relief. The warrior didn't even seem to mind that his hands were being held, however, after they were rleased, the warrior turned around to face the bandit. Despite them being enemies, they were surprisingly nice to each other and had a strange understanding of their positions and thoughts. The warrior seemed to be able to relax more now then before. He even began enjoying some of the talks even though these two had attempted to kill each other a number of times.

"Do you mind telling me things? Anything like emotions, others, the rest of the world?" Goustetsu really was like a child just wanting to know more but he was strange. He was the type that wanted to learn about the world from stories and pictures and never actually go see them for himself.

Nikandros was glad to see just a few words could help the warrior and was also thankful the other didn't move away from his touch or try to push his hands away for once. When his prisoner turned towards him he only observed him calmly and was very relaxed himself, not worrying that he might be attacked in any way now.

-"I can tell you about the world but I haven't seen much of it either. I've been in the mountains all my life and we just use to go to other places when we needed something. I know what it's like at the base of the mountain range and by ocean but I never went beyond that." He explained trying to prevent the other man from asking him about something he'd never seen or maybe never even heard of.

-"I don't know if there's anything you can find out about emotions for me though." He added fairly confident he wouldn't be the right person for such topics.