Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

"Hey!! Cut it out!!.... at least let me keep the belt..." he looked down and to the side as the bandit leader moved away from him with the armor again. The male looked really depressed. Everything was being taken away from him and not just in the sense of physically losing his armor but he was losing his freedom, movement, everything. This bandit leader was taking it all from him like he was some cat the man just wanted to keep locked up as a pet.

"I'm not your cat... there is no reason to keep me...." He looked down sadly and gripped at the sheet on the bed. Basically giving up, Goustetsu dropped down and buried his face into the pillow. He sighed and knew he really needed to calm down before confronting the male again.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Nikandros didn't pay much attention to what the warrior was asking him for and took off all of his armor, he didn't want to carry it back to the other room now though so he only placed it down by the bed. He recognized it when his prisoner seemed to loose some of his fighting spirit and though he should had been glad to see it, the bandit leader was disappointed and unhappy.

-"I'm taking your armor because you tried to kill me even when you had just your own hands to fight with and I can't let you out of my sight when I know you will run away the first chance you get." Nikandros justified himself. "If you'd stopped resisting me it wouldn't be like this." He said to his prisoner but reached down and took a hold of his shoulder in a way that made it seem almost like he was intending to comfort him.

"I don't like being some locked up cat... I don't have anything anymore..." He moved his head to the side and looked at the hand n his shoulder. Slowly it seemed the warrior was regaining his calmness. He hadn't yet gained back that fire he showed before with his icy fighting spirit but it was some sort of start. The male just sort of laid there and eventually closed his eyes. He really needed some time to rest now so he just tried to fall asleep. It was really hard to fall asleep and so he just stayed there, awake.

"How'd you become the leader of the bandits?" Goustetsu asked after spending so much time not being able to fall asleep. He didn't think the male would respond but he asked anyway, feeling a lot more relaxed.

Nikandros never shied away from conflict but after wasting so much energy on arguing and restricting the warrior he was glad they could both be calm and tolerate each other for a while. His hand slid away from the other man's shoulder and he arranged a few things in the room before returning beside his enemy and continued to watch him in silence. He wouldn't allow himself to trust the warrior after he'd seriously attempted to kill him but the bandit leader became noticeably more relaxed.

-"There were just a few of us first and I was the leader then, everyone who came along later agreed." Nikandros explained though he didn't bother to mention the harsh methods he used to ensure no one opposed him. The order of his group did rely on respect but it sometimes took force to convince his men that he deserved it.

"So you just have good leadership skills, hu? It wasn't because you were the strongest or something?" He continued to keep his eyes closed sounding like he was dosing off more and more. Eventually he just dropped the conversation and let sleep take over. All of the pain had finally stopped, taking longer then usual. It was clear the warrior was growing weaker and weaker. He was feeling pain longer, and was requiring more sleep. Even the warrior himself was still pretty unaware of his situation.

It wasn't until the next day that Goustetsu finally woke up. He didn't even wake when Nikandros moved around the room the way he usually would. The warrior sat up and looked at his injured arms before sighing and just sitting on the bed bored. He looked around the room for a bit but was actually behaving.

Nikandros intended to argue that he was the strongest also but he was aware the other man was about to fall asleep and didn't bother. He lingered by him and watched him, lost in thought for a long while before leaving to deal with other things and later also to sleep in another place, not trusting the warrior enough to make himself so vulnerable in his presence.

The following day, despite a long conversation with his second in command, the bandit leader was back in the room with his prisoner before the light haired man was awake. Though he tried to make it seem like he was there for a better reason the only marginally useful thing he could do there was observe his enemy.

-"Any better today?" He asked as he ended up leaned against the wall with his arms crossed again.

Goustetsu looked darectly at the bandit when he spoke and then turned away. At first he really didn't feel like responding but felt like fighting even less. "The pains gone but I still have a ways to go before I am fully healed... my skills are going to be rusty at this rate..." the warrior began to wonder if the spirit of the mountain would search for a new human to take his place. Shaking his head, he denied the idea and focused on Nikandros again. "What are you planning for today?" The warrior asked. He sat up more and leaned his back against the headboard of the bed.

Goustetsu didn't think the bandit would believe him if he said it but the silver haired male had no intention to run or be a pain in the ass today. He might be a little fowl mouthed but that would be about it. For some reason, the warrior was still tired... He'd never felt like this before... maybe it was because he hadn't eaten in almost 2 days? It was hard to tell.

Nikandros kept his gaze locked on the other man now not bothering to hide that he was in the room only to monitor him.

-"You have a few broken bones, a normal human can't heal quickly from that." He reminded the warrior though he himself couldn't remember how it was to wait a long time for something to heal. "Even once everything mends itself you should have some trouble moving like before right away."

The bandit leader wasn't very interested in telling the other man about his plans for the day, there was no reason for him to know and Nikandros simply believed it wasn't an interesting topic.

-"You're being quiet today." He said as he moved closer and sat on the bed beside his prisoner. Clearly he was waiting for some explanation but he wasn't very confident he would receive any reply at all.

Goustetsu wasn't too thrilled about being ignored but figured there was a reason for it. Still, he just leaned back and ignored being ignored. As the leader walked over and sat down, the warrior watched his every move making sure he wasn't planning anything. When he made the simple statement of how quiet the other was, he shrugged and didn't bother responding. There was no point in giving a response to something that wasn't even a question. How would he answer anyway? The male sighed and looked around for a window.

'It's been so long since I've seen the snow' he thought to himself. The male glanced up at his bangs a little almost as a reminder of what color the snow should be. He looked down again, those blue eyes full of a distant sadness that filled him

Nikandros frowned bitterly when his prisoner stayed quiet. He hadn't expected it but how the warrior looked now bothered him more than any of the resistance he'd shown him before. Not able to stop himself he leaned over the other man somewhat and caressed his cheek with the back of his hand. The bandit leader didn't know much about how to touch someone gently so even this action ended up rough and almost clumsy coming from him.

-"You know what I can't allow you but is there anything you want from me?" He offered hoping the other man would ask him for something he could provide to help him not be so gloomy.

Goustetsu jumped a little in surprise as his cheek was stroked kind of roughly. He tried to back away more but was already against the wall. The male clearly wasn't too thrilled about being stroked. Still, despite that, he was really trying. The warrior carefully moved the bandit's hand so he could look at him, thinking about what he could want. It wasn't a hard choice but it was hard to know if he'd be allowed. Still... It was worth a try.

"Is it alright if I see the snow again? Even if just through a window... it's been too long since I've seen it last." He really wanted to return home but seeing the snow would be the closest to home he'd be able to get with this leader watching over him.

Nikandros wasn't very pleased with the reaction he received still it was difficult to guess what exactly he was thinking because of the blank expression he had on his face. He was silent for a long moment but his eyes remained locked on the other man as he moved his hand away.

-"I'll take you outside." He said but his voice was serious and strict. "You promise me you won't try anything." Nikandros naturally though of a threat to follow what he'd said but kept in mind that he was trying to do something good for the warrior and restrained himself from saying anything more.

"I Promise!" The warrior was very excited to hear that he'd be able to go out, feel the cold air again, see the snow. For the first time ever... in his life really, the warrior smiled. He thanked the bandit leader for allowing it and shifted so his feet were off the edge of the bed and now on the ground. Just then he realized he couldn't really walk himself out there and fell sad again. "Maybe I should wait until my knees are a little better... but then you'd think I'd run away..."

Nikandros did well to continue hiding what was on his mind but he was glad to see the warrior smile. The problem that caused his prisoner to feel down again didn't seem like much of an issue to the bandit leader.

-"I though you would like to do this as soon as possible, but it's all the same to me if you would rather wait another few days." Nikandros said though he was nearly certain the other man would choose not to wait. He moved closer to him on the bed and wrapped an arm around his waist. "I can help you. Moving you around isn't very difficult."

"Clearly..." He could only remember the day before when he was so easily lifted off the ground and carried back to the room like he was a small child. "I really want to go outside!" He was very straight forward but was cautious to put his arm around Nikandros. He wasn't wearing much of anything so that black piece of armor could try to crawl into his skin again. Slowly, Goustetsu placed his arm around the bandit and was lifted easily again. This time, like the last, the warrior wasn't even on the ground. He was just too short compared to Nikandros so when the bandit stood straight up, the warrior was left to hang.

Nikandros had to make a conscious effort to keep the black mass underneath his skin in place and prevent it from reaching out to the other man again. He still couldn't fully understand what was causing his armor to act so strangely but as long a she could control it it wasn't a big issue.

The bandit leader knew he couldn't help the warrior walk the way he offered to, what he really wanted was to encourage the man to use him as support on his own. If he'd simply moved the other around however he wished like before Nikandros was sure he would have upset the warrior more than being sly like this. He pulled him close and picked him up so he was holding him with both arms in the end and headed outside.

-"Does the cold bother you?" He remembered to ask, not wanting his prisoner to freeze on top of everything.

Goustetsu was a little embarrassed as he was carried out of the building but that feeling vanished when he was actually out there. He was so happy to feel that cold air on him again and to be able to see the pure white snow once more. "I don't mind the cold... actually, I can't even get cold. I can feel slightly cool but I can never freeze." Though this use to be true, it was a little different now and the warrior was feeling quite chilled for the first time ever. He brushed it off anyway and just enjoyed the sight and the feeling all together. He missed this.

"Thank you for bringing me out here." The male was filled with a strange sense of nostalgia and he grew a bit depressed while he was still quite happy. It was really strange since the warrior wasn't use to having so many emotions before in his whole life. When they'd finally gone back inside, Goustetsu didn't put up any kind of fuss at all and just sat on the bed quietly.

When he'd agreed to carry the warrior outside Nikandros hadn't though of all of his men who would catch a glimpse of them and be amused by the sight of him taking their prisoner out for a stroll. He knew what kind of people he lead and that such a thing wouldn't go unmentioned later still for now he met every curious gaze with an annoyed glare and didn't think much about it.

Once they were outside and were both given a chance to watch the mountain scenery in peace the bandit leader found himself lost in though too. The snow and cold were significant to him and made him feel at home as well but he'd never had a chance to miss them since he'd never seen something much different.

It snapped him out of his thoughts when the warrior thanked him. He was still somewhat distracted and hadn't expected it so he only nodded lightly and told his prisoner not to thank him.

Noticing how the other man wasn't as resistant to the cold as he though and feeling it a bit himself, Niakndros headed back inside. He was quiet for a long while after they returned to their room and seemed distant and preoccupied with his thoughts.

-"Would it fix things, if I let you go?" He asked suddenly and observed his enemy with a cautious gaze.

"What do you mean fix things? My bones would be able to mend if that is what you mean. I have no intention on vanishing, I'd just returned to the village." Amazingly, the warrior had never called it his village or the village he calls home. To him it was a village he was meant to protect, not be a part of it. It was as if Goustetsu was keeping himself separate so if he were to die he'd leave no attachments to the place.

The warrior watched the bandit leader for a while as if expecting something to happen or something to be said. "Are you thinking of releasing me? If you did that what would everyone else think of you? I don't understand."

The bandit leader actually laughed out loud at this and ended up smiling widely at the warrior afterwards, he was amused by the conclusion the other man had come to but understood it was a logical one.

-"I'm not letting you leave, don't get your hopes up." Nikandros said, his voice strange now that he was grinning.

-"You kept asking me to release you so I was curious what you expected would happen after that and how you want this to end." He explained and watched his prisoner with curiosity apparent on his face. The bandit had a good idea of what kind of ending the other was hoping for but considered he might be wrong or that his enemy had changed his mind.

"I just want to return to that village and continue protecting the way I had been. I have no interest in doing anything else. My being here is just a slight detour in being able to do my job." Goustetsu really didn't enjoy being made fun of so he just huffed and turned away. The warrior decided he wasn't going to put up with this anymore. The warrior was just going to ignore Nikandros for the rest of the time it took for him to recover. Sure that meant days of not talking but it would be worth it.

5 minutes in and the Warrior's stomach growled loudly. He hadn't actually eaten in about 3 days now. It was amazing he was still so lively and unaffected. At least some effects hadn't worn off from the power the diety gave him. The warrior could go just over half a week before he became a bit desperate for food. Still, he didn't say anything and just closed his eyes and ignored even his own hunger.

Normally Nikandros wouldn't care that he was ruining some place peaceful and causing someone problems but this once he wished he could make everything a bit different for the sake of the other man. His bandits were keeping him under pressure to go ahead with another attack on the village but he was personally interested in doing that too, he wouldn't suddenly back down because of the warrior. What he imagined as a solution was if his enemy could let go of how things use to be since he was sure they wouldn't be like that again. Nikandros was set on being much more than a brief annoyance to the deity and his warrior.

-"Hungry?" The bandit leader asked the other man with a small smirk though he was amazed with himself for not noticing he'd been starving his prisoner for days. He normally had other people to worry about such thing but forgot to make someone responsible for it this time.

Goustetsu didn't even look the bandit leader's way when he asked if the warrior was hungry. He simply sat there keeping his eyes shut and mouth closed. The warrior had decided to not talk so that was what he planned on doing. He was hungry which was fairly new since the villagers always took care of him but he could handle this. The warrior didn't budge at all and let his mind wander to other things.

Nikandros was patient and waited for a moment for the warrior to answer him but understood soon enough he was being ignored. This didn't encourage him to leave the other man alone though.

-"I asked you something." He said though he knew that wouldn't get the others attention and sat down beside him again. By now he knew well what would annoy his prisoner so he reached out and brushed his hand against the other cheek. It was easy to see by the smirk on his face that he was aiming to provoke the warrior into speaking to him.

The warrior jumped a little as his cheek was stroked and he shivered a bit as his memory of being kissed flooded into his head. He was fully aware of what might happen and was able to handle it this time no problem. The male knew it was coming so there was no reason to be afraid. Goustetsu kept his mouth shut and his mind focused on other things and not being taken by surprise this time. He knew it was coming so he just had to be prepared.

(Sorry my posts are getting smaller, I'm having a really hard time thinking of something else to put)