Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

Nikandros smirked as the other finally spoke up. He was satisfied with himself for breaking him out of that irritating silence even though his intention was only to threaten the man and nothing else. Of course, he would use the opportunity to extract what information he wanted from the warrior but in truth that was not nearly enough to break his resolve to devastate the village. Though his grudge should had been with the man he had already captured, the location he protected had become a significant target also. The bandit leader was eager to show the world that no one could harm him and chase him off too afraid to return, this lost battle wouldn't become a sign of his weakness, he would make sure of that. No matter what the warrior did, Nikandros would return to his beloved village and try to burn it to the ground over and over again until he was successful.

He paused his step and turned slightly back towards the man. "I didn't catch your answer, what are you?" He repeated his question intending to continue the "interrogation" as he had originally planed out.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

"I'm human," He stated clear enough for the leader to understand him and he was finally able to catch his breath again so was no longer gasping for air. The warrior actually made another attempt at getting up but he collapsed again to the ground. His broken knee was far too messed up to be walking on and he probably shouldn't be walking on the bruised and swollen one either. The male slowly situated himself in the sitting up position and placed his hands on the broken knee. His biggest issue was that it wasn't aligned.

The warrior closed his eyes still waiting for his enemy to ask him another question while he gripped both sides of his knee before, SNAP!!! The warrior growled in pain and let out a small noise of agony but he did not scream as his knee was once more put in alignment. He rubbed the sides gently and opened his eyes to watch the other male.

The young, white-haired male had pain in his eyes but there was also an icy glare there filled with his hatred for the the bandit. The warrior had his goal and was going to get to his feet and fight these men until it killed him. They stood no chance against the local Ice deity but that didn't change the fact that the warrior had his duty to fight until he was killed. Death was the only way for the Deity to fully gain back the strength he gave to the warrior to allow him to move in ways no human ever could.

Though he believed the warrior wasn't lying to him, Nikandros was puzzled how the man could manage to fight him as he had when his skills should had been determined by human limits. Observing him while he repeatedly tried to stand up and now caused himself pain the bandit leader was only even more convinced the warrior received extraordinary abilities from someone or something.

-"You don't fight like a human,why is that?"He questioned, taking a step back towards the other and warning him with a vicious glare to abandon his attempts to rise up and undoubtedly cause him more trouble. Despite the advantage his position above the warrior gave him and how much it aided him in intimidation, Nikandros moved down so he was on equal level with the man while they spoke. He though this would encourage the warrior to stay down but he was also curious to see if his prisoner would use it against him or act in accordance to some code of honor, he was certainly heroic when the village was in question.

"The town worships a local deity that helps protect the lands and controls snow. That deity gave me a part of himself and blessed me so I'd be able to move more like an animal then a human." The warrior was very straight forward with the other. He kept watch as the bandit lowered himself to talk but the white-haired male also knew to stay down on the ground. He didn't bother getting up at all after that.

What is it with this man? I can't seem to understand him... he could kill me but instead he leaves me alive and asks me pointless questions. What is he playing at. The warrior thought to himself as he stared back at the bandit leader.

While he listened to the warrior explain the origin of his abilities, Nikandros' expression gradually morphed into a frown. It became clear to him that his bandits were killed by the snow manipulation the man mentioned. What posed a problem was that the mountain was always covered in snow, there was no time the deity would be naturally weaker. It would be difficult to put together a good plan and defeat the creature in order to attack the village.

-"Why did he give all this power to you and not someone else?" Nikandros questioned the warrior further to keep him busy while he thought. He was glad that the man was cooperating so beautifully now and knew that he could extract more valuable details from his words. However he didn't want his intentions to be obvious so he asked less crucial questions purely out of curiosity also.

As he calculated strategies, the question of what he would do with the warrior once he'd used him for everything he needed ran through his head. He locked his gaze on the others eyes and for once he was lost in thought while he watched him.

"He just said he 'saw something' I don't really know why." The warrior stated bluntly. The white-haired male watched the bandit, questioning his intention but he didn't want to let on anything himself. "What are you intentions to do with me after I've answered your questions and you become bored?" It was risky to ask but the warrior had no choice. He asked and sat there waiting.

The warrior had forgotten about the pain in his knees because of how focused he was on the bandit. He stayed seated but the pain was already subsiding. At least this, "not human" side of him could ease the pain and he grew a tolerance super quickly to it. This didn't speed up the healing process by much but at least it wasn't slow and painful.

Nikandros' expression turned unreadable as the warrior decided to ask a question himself, making it difficult to tell if he was annoyed or impressed with how direct the man was being. However, when boredom was mentioned, his features became twisted in an obvious display of amusement.

-"I have no idea what I'm going to do with you but it should take me long before I get bored, I'll have enough time to decide." He explained, deciding to be just as straightforward as the other had been regarding this topic.

-"I'm not promising anything though. I might kill you much earlier without even thinking about it if you do just the right thing... or wrong thing I suppose." He added, still fully honest.

The focus of their conversation was shifting to something he wasn't very interested in talking about and certainly wouldn't negotiate. He still had things to ask regarding their battle and the warrior himself so he returned to what he had planed to ask next before the light haired man interrupted the flow of the interrogation.

-"Why didn't the deity help you earlier, before you were badly hurt? You could had cut down all of my bandits before they separated into smaller groups and you wouldn't be captured now."

The warrior wasn't too thrilled with the question asked of him or the bandit's response to his own questions. At least they were both being honest with one another... for the moment... "I don't know. He can be very iffy about fighting with me. There are times he'd prefer to sleep then to assist me when he believes I can handle things." The warrior finally lied but it all sounded matter of fact and it was impossible to tell it was a lie. He spoke the exact same way he had been the entire time so it made no difference of when he lied or not.

The warrior almost seemed pissed at himself after because he should have been able to handle himself. The fact that he lost seemed like the worst thing that could have ever happened. As if finally giving in, the warrior leaned back and sighed. "You said it would take you a while to get bored with me so what are you going to do to me?" He questioned as if taking turns in this interrogation. His deep blue eyes pulled from the ceiling after he leaned back to look up and no he focused on the warrior again.

Not very skilled at conversing with enemies, Nikandros believed the other's lie and tried to extract from it significant information as he had from the previous answers. He wasn't very happy to hear the deity was unpredictable or to find out that the creature had underestimated him and left the guardian to battle him alone till the last moment. With these thoughts running through his mind, causing him to grow angry again, he wasn't very interested in replying to the warrior's questions any more. The man shouldn't had been asking him anything at all, he seemed to be regaining his confidence, forgetting that he was a prisoner. Nikandros wondered if this meant he would try to stand up again and maybe run or fight him.

Rather than speaking to the warrior again, he moved forward and reached out, grabbing a hold of his neck in a similar way he had a while ago. The grip wasn't threatening, from its intensity it was obvious the bandit leader just wanted the other man to stay still. He leaned towards him while at the same time pulling him closer, aiming to press his lips against the warriors roughly.

The warrior waited for his question to be answered when the hand wrapped around his neck his own hands quickly came up to prevent the hand from crushing his neck. It was good that it wasn't cutting off his air again. But what followed was really something else. Their lips were forced together and the Warrior's eyes widened. He couldn't react, he didn't know how to. It was his first kiss and it was some big bandit leader.

The white-haired male remained frozen even after the kiss stopped. His eyes were wide and he looked like everything in him shut down. The male's hands dropped and he just stayed, unmoving, and trying to figure out what happened.

Nikandros didn't back off immediately upon breaking the contact between them, instead he stayed close and observed the man's expression, in the end locking his gaze on his eyes. He had expected anger or disgust but not confusion, certainly not in such a measure. His own face was unreadable while he tried to understand what was wrong with the other, it didn't occur to him that the light haired man had never experienced something like this before. The bandit leader couldn't keep an emotionless facade for long though, without even realizing what was going on himself, he began to see something funny in the entire situation and ended up laughing out loud. He joined their lips again in a brief kiss before pulling away and sitting back down across from the warrior. As he let go of the other neck his hand moved to caress his cheek and slid away along his jaw. The bandit didn't know how to and didn't aim to be gentle, so even a gesture like this one was somehow crude and rough coming from him.

The warrior began to come back into focus when the Bandit leader laughed and felt the quick and rough, second kiss pressing their lips tight before the release. The warrior still couldn't fully react as the hand pulled from his neck and roughly pawed at his cheek and slid down his jawline until it was finally away from the male's face.

"What was that all about?!" the warrior demanded before he began seeing stars and feeling strange. His hand came up to his mouth and the isolated snow warrior, thought he was going to be sick. Nothing made sense, he'd never kissed anyone and had spent far too many years out alone in the snow. He never even had that much contact with humans. "Is this your way of torturing someone or something? It seems like a strange method."

Finally the warrior reacted and of course he seemed offended, as Nikandros had expected from the start. The bandit should had been at least somewhat insulted but since he'd foreseen it there was no change in his mood at all.

-"It's not suppose to be torture. I did it for my own pleasure, not to cause you suffering. It's just a coincidence that you dislike it so much." He explained following their previous pattern of speaking the truth, he didn't see what he could lose by being honest at that moment. However, he decided not to mention that this was only an example, an answer to his previous question and not everything he had planed for him.

Even though the warrior made no attempts to get away so far, Nikandros was reminded he should restrain him somehow just to be safe. It was possible the other didn't know how to get back to the village from high up in the mountains where he was now but having to chase after him in any direction would be troublesome. This left the bandit leader with a problem, his group had always killed their enemies and never took prisoners. He stood up and looked for at least some fabric he could use to tie up the warrior.

The warrior wiped his mouth and looked around trying to calm himself down. He looked about and his eyes fell on a window. It was already night and so the bandits were probably going to go to bed soon. The warrior had no extra warm clothes, no armor, and had zero idea of his location. Even if he could move, there was no where he could go without being caught again. The male leaned back as the Bandit leader got up and began to work on finding something. The warrior would need a couple days to recover before he tried anything so he planned out how long it would be until he was walking again and planned when he'd search for his armor. His sword was probably in the snow, however, he had little doubt that his armor was still somewhere in the area.

The white-haired male still had one more question so before the leader left his sight he asked, "What is your name or what do you go by?" His eyes focused on the back of the Bandit leader. He needed to know at least that before he tried moving on or something. He was determined to know the male's name no matter what or how long it took.

It didn't take long for Nikandros to find some fabric he could rip into thick straps, it had been his own clothing but so badly damaged that he was glad to find it a new use. He walked back to the warrior, knelt down beside him and tried to tie up his hands as well as he could.

The bandit glanced at the warrior briefly upon hearing the question but momentarily returned to what he was doing. He remained silent and it seemed he wouldn't answer but after a minute or two he spoke up.

-"What's yours?" He questioned first. It was not anything secret and the other man would certainly find it out later but Nikandros wasn't sure if he would get another chance to learn the name of the warrior he was so intrigued by. He was unsure of how cooperative he would be after what he had just done to him, considering how badly he reacted.

The warrior paused as if lost in thought. He didn't actually know... or better yet, he couldn't remember. The warrior didn't even put up a fight when he was being tied up and he kept his mind on the question. "I don't remember....." the warrior said quietly. He kept trying to remember. It had been so long since he'd last heard or used his name.

It was obvious that the warrior was going to continue trying to remember his name. "Wait, you never told me your name." The white-haired male looked up at the bandit leader again waiting for him to speak and tell his name. Before the other could respond, the Warrior's name came into his head. "Goustetsu, Goustetsu Kanchuu. That was what I was called once."

Nikandros appreciated that the warrior didn't oppose him while he tied the straps of fabric around his hands. However he didn't show much concern whether the bind was hurting the man or not and just made sure it was tight and couldn't be undone very easily.

It made him curious that the other needed a moment to remember his name and his brain automatically tried to figure out why that was so. All of his theories were only assumptions though.

-"Nikandros... but you can call me whatever you like." He answered now. It would had been unfair of him not to once the warrior had revealed his own identity.

The bandit leader didn't plan to leave the man there alone while most of his group was asleep and guards looked out only for enemies approaching from the outside. Instead he took a hold of him and forced him to get up, also supporting him so he doesn't just fall back down like before.

Nikandros hu? What a strange name. The warrior didn't have a whole lot of time to think before he was hoisted off the ground and onto his feet. He was still hooked and being held up but walking was no easy task. The pain in both knees was horrible. Goustetsu could half walk on his swollen and bruised knee but the broken one just wasn't having it. It made a horrible snapping sound every time he moved it and it continually buckled and gave out each time he attempted to step down on it.

"Shit, this sucks..." He was no longer being proper. "I don't feel any pain but my body won't let me walk on these stupid knees." He'd finally come out and admitted to his body being able to quickly resist pain. Goustetsu basically had to be dragged with Nikandros to get him to get anywhere.

Since patience didn't come naturally to Nikandros and he had to put a lot of effort into keeping an even temper, it was understandable that after a few steps he gave up on letting the warrior walk. As the man complained, the bandit leader picked him up completely and placed him on his shoulder, as he had previously done with his unconscious body. Moving like this, Nikandros put the light haired man down on the bed, where he wanted him, in less than a minute. Since all of his weapons and other gear were already off, he moved down also. He hauled himself over the other and ended up lying beside him with only a small space between them.

It wasn't very wise to keep an enemy this close, even with the given circumstances but Nikandros had enough confidence in his armour to protect him even when he is asleep and unaware of danger. Also, judging from what he'd seen of the man he doubted he'd try to hurt him.

The warrior couldn't understand this at all. Normally, an enemy would tie up their prisoner and not flop them onto a bed but instead would leave them on the floor, in a cage, anywhere other then an inch away on the same bed. Goustetsu could hardly move with his hands bound and knees all banged up but yet, here the bandit leader was, inches away. There was clearly something strange about Nikandros that really set him apart from any other bad guy.

The white-haired male found himself up half the night wondering what would happen to him and the village. He'd managed to fall asleep at around 1 in the morning but woke when he usually got up, hours before the sun rises. The warrior instinctively tried to sit up and go to work guarding and protecting the village but he noticed his bound hands and his knee functionality was basically zero now. He remembered everything but his body still wanted to get out there. It took a while before Goustetsu finally was able to calm down a little and he looked over towards Nikandros.

It hadn't taken the bandit leader as much time to fall asleep as it did the warrior beside him and he wasn't accustomed to waking before dawn like him either. The light haired man had more than enough time to attempt to hurt Nikandros. The fiend seemed just as feral as during the day but was an obviously weak target.

It was already light outside by the time he finally woke but as soon as he opened his eyed his mind started working full speed. His attention centered on the warrior and it was as if he returned to the last though he'd had the previous night and continued from it like no time had passed. He remained still and to tense up as his eyes narrowed on the other, his expression was as puzzling as always but he was apparently thinking something over. After a moment of this his eyes wandered to the warriors hurt knees as though he could get an idea of how badly the area beneath the others clothing was damaged just by glancing towards it.

Finally he seemed to grow tired of scanning his prisoner and pulled himself up so he was sitting on the bed and could take a clear look outside through the window. There were already a few of his underlings spread out through the location.

The warrior stared back at the Bandit leader as their eyes locked together for a bit. He watched as the other's attention changed towards the White-haired male's injuries. He sighed to himself knowing that this wasn't something he could hide. Both knees were so swollen from not being treated right away that he could no longer move them even though he couldn't feel any pain. He did try to move again but he couldn't even sit up.

While Nikandros was looking out the window, the warrior began to squirm all around just so he could try and get his hands free. It was already the next day so he figured there was no point in staying tied up. Before he knew it he'd slipped off the edge of the bed and landed right on his butt and lower back. He made a tiny grunting sound but that was it and he just scowled at the ceiling.

The blunt sound of the other's mass landing on the floor caught Nikandros' attention and he leaned over the bed so he could analyze what had happened with a cool gaze.

-"What the hell are you doing?" The bandit asked in an annoyed voice that suggested he didn't want an actual answer and sighed before hauling himself up from the bed. As he skipped over his disabled enemy and took a few steps around the room it seemed like the bandit leader would just leave the warrior on the ground but soon enough he bent down to pick him up. He was in a good enough mood to grab a hold of him carefully and avoid putting pressure on the area that was hurt. Upon returning the warrior to the place he had fallen from, Nikandros decided that it would be best to leave him there for the entire day, though he doubted the man would go along with this idea.

-"You took my attacks well yesterday so I thought this would heal." The fiend commented now scanned the other one more time from above."I'll send someone to fix it." He added informatively as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly and began to gather things that he'd thrown around the room the previous day. Soon enough there was a number of small weapons on his body as well as a few seemingly random leather lets.

The warrior didn't bother responding to the first question since it was fairly obvious what the answer was. It wasn't long before he was once again placed on the bed and he was a little irritated that his hands weren't untied. The male figured it was because of what the Bandit said next about having someone come in and help deal with his injured knees. "I don't heal too much quicker then a normal human, not at least without the deity giving me the extra strength. I heal pain wise though. As in, I can't feel any pain from any of my injuries." To be honest, the warrior wasn't even all that sure as to why he was explaining this.

Goustetsu watched the Bandit leader as he got ready for the day and seemed to be heading out. It was frustrating for the Warrior to not be able to do anything. "Where are you going?" He questioned.

Nikandros listened out to the warriors explanation regarding his healing ability, or rather him immunity to pain it seemed. It was more important to gather information about the deity but he was still curious about the man himself. It seemed that the other was interested in him also, or at lest couldn't find anything more interesting to wonder about.

-"Outside... to start restoring what you've ruined." The bandit leader explained, even though he intended to be just informative some hostility was apparent in his voice.

-"I can't go back and terrorize your beloved village yet, if that's what you're worried about." He added, thinking that this might be what the light haired man was really concerned with.

The topic irritated Nikandros somewhat, but fortunately not enough for him to hurt his prisoner, instead he gave him a glare as warning. He didn't say anything else to explain what exactly the silent threat was about though.