Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

Nikandros didn't want to hear more about the deity, his hate for the creature was absolute at this point and he wasn't interested in learning more about his enemy if it was from the warrior. What he was preoccupied with was the thought that echoed through the darkness enveloping his body and into his own mind. He could feel the others invitation to the organism to protect him instead. The man's confidence that the demonic being would abandon him made the bandit more furious than he knew was possible.

Of course the armour wouldn't leave it's host so easily, not when Nikandros had been the one to pick it up from the bones it'd been trapped on for countless years. It's expansion to the others body was only a result of the bandits feelings for him, and all of those were replaced by rage now.

Nikandros took a hold of the hands choking him and tightened his grip enough to shatter the warriors bones once again. Through the entire thing he didn't show fear or panic, instead he was focused on hurting his enemy.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

The warrior struggled to try and kill the bandit before anything happened but his arms were soon gripped and he heard the cracking sounds of his bones beneath the other's grip. He continued to hold out until the final snapping of each forearm and his hands released instantly as the warrior yelled out in pain for a bit. He struggled to try and get his arms free but all he heard were more snaps as his arms broke in several different spots. Before it was enough for the warrior to end up with his bone through his arm, the warrior managed to pull away but he continued to yell in pain.

He didn't really yell much when it was his knees but it was really bad now. Goustetsu pulled his arms in close and bent over them quickly trying to calm down. Eventually he managed to relax a little but the pain was still very much present. This had shut him up instantly and the warrior was panting and finding himself growing more and more desperate to escape with each passing minute.

Nikandros expected more of a struggle from the warrior and shifted away from him, pulling himself up. Upon realizing that the other wouldn't attack again, he stayed still, breathing deeply to calm himself and normalize his heartbeat. He was ready to bend over the other, wrap ha hand around his neck and mimic what was done to him. But the painful cries he heard stopped him, reminded him that this wasn't what he'd planed or intended to do.

The black mass was still stretched over most of his body and as Nikandros got his anger under control the organism became subject to his subconscious again. It reached out for the other man almost desperately but he took a hold of it with his hand and pressed it back against his skin.

-"You were going to kill me." The bandit hissed out and it sounded like an excuse, an explanation for what he'd just done, he was convincing himself as much as the warrior. He'd hurt him out of anger and in self defence, once he could think clearly he understood it was all because of a pointless argument. It was no wonder a part of him was trying to fix the situation in any way it could and make it possible for things to still turn out as he'd envisioned.

"I told you I would kill you if you tried to hurt the village, I can promise you that I will." The male was panting and surpressing his screams again. His eyes were so cold and so strange, they gave off a nonhuman, animalistic glare. He let out a low growl that sounded more like a wolf then it did human. "No matter what you do to me, no matter what bone you break, my mind will never shatter and I will be sure to kill you." His whole demeanor had changed from a calm and collected human to more like a mother bear whose child was being threatened.

The warrior held his glare as the pain was quickly subsiding actually making it easier on him. Goustetsu was still laying on the bed and forced to look up at the bandit, towering over him. Eventually, it was like a switch was turned off and the warrior relaxed again. He became more human and looked away from the bandit where he turned his back and closed his eyes. Goustetsu wanted to tune the other out for a while.

The change he witnessed in the warrior should had been fascinating to Nikandros but he wasn't in the right state of mind to see anything more than a threat from an enemy. His anger intensified and shifted back towards the rage he'd just acted on, he seemed ready to fight the man again. However, as the other calmed and turned from him, he was convinced to leave rather than continue their conflict. Without another word, he shook his head, growled in frustration and rushed out of the room. From how his body was tense and his gait changed, the black mass still covering him it was apparent he would need a long time to calm down completely and think about all this with a clear mind.

The warrior listened as the bandit finally left and he sighed. He laid his arms down and held them as still as possible. They weren't in any pain anymore buy the bones weren't set right and if he moved too much, there was no doubt that the piece completely broken away would easily pierce through his muscles and skin. Both arms had almost identical injuries and needed immediate medical attention if they stood any chance of healing correctly.

The warrior lifted just his head and began to search for the doctor that had worked on his legs. He wasn't in sight, at least not from this position. He couldn't even apply pressure to sit up. Goustetsu stiffly and with much effort rolled onto his back and did a sit up while cradling his arms on his lap. Quickly looking around more, he was a little desperate.

When Nikandros stepped outside he seemed like a full fledged demon due to the form him armor was taking. The black mass was still stable on the surface of his skin and didn't show any sign it would retreat soon. It was a good thing all his men had already seen him covered in the organism countless times, a stranger would have certainly ran.

Barely anyone saw him at all thanks to how quickly he rushed off into the surrounding forest. It seemed like he was running aimlessly, lead purely by his anger but he knew exactly where he was going. His destination was close to where his bandits were situation and he reached it in only a few minutes. What he really wanted was to be out of sight and alone for some time. He sat by a cliff like formation, among the rocks and began an inward conversation. His goal was to trying to harmonize and set the same priorities to all aspects of himself that seemed out of sync.

The doctor the warrior was waiting for didn't come right away, but he did appear soon since he was planing to check his work from before. He was reasonably annoyed with what his superior had managed to do in his absence.

• 3 weeks later...

The doctor had to reset the bones, put splints and harder casts on his arms, then attend to his legs. "Sorry," the warrior mumbled quietly. "I pissed him off…" It was a very blunt and obvious statement but it didn't matter that much, it was clear to see the warrior wasn't planning on doing anything for a while now. His energy seemed spent and the male didn't seem like he'd even be able to sit up for a while.

Goustetsu waited on the bed partly hoping the Bandit leader would not return but also figured that he probably would soon. What was the warrior going to do to protect his village if he kept getting himself injured by pissing off this bandit king. Making a note to himself, the warrior chose to keep quiet for the next few days. He planned on not pissing the other off and wouldn't mutter a word.

• 3 months later...

After loosing control of his temper completely and nearly being betrayed by his armor Nikandros needed a long time to regain control of himself and this is why hours passed before he returned to the other bandits. The lengthy escape from both his subordinates and his enemy didn't calm him completely though. The armor returned to it's place under his skin and made him seem fully human again but no one crossed his path as he moved through the hideout. They knew very well that their leader was still ready to snap at any of them if they annoyed him unnecessarily.

Going back to where he'd left the warrior with new injuries was an idea Nikandros loathed but since he wasn't aware a doctor had come to help the human already he believed the man needed help.

It would had been understandable if he'd lost his patience and decided to kill his enemy now but that seemed too much like surrender and he refused to admit failure even when breaking the will of one man was in question. He entered the room where he'd left his foe with his arms crossed and a glare ready for the warrior, however upon seeing someone had treated the others wounds he was satisfied. In eerie silence he moved closer and scrutinized the bandages and his prisoners body for a long moment from above. His thoughts were still on the previous struggle while he did this though.

The warrior had somehow fallen asleep. He rested until he heard the loud sound of his enemy stomping into the room. Still, the warrior didn't know what was going to happen so he stayed still and kept his eyes closed. The silver-haired male wasn't about to irritate the bandit again, so he remained silent focusing his ears on where the man was at all times. Keeping quiet was easy but the warrior wanted to sit up and defend himself, not play possum.

The warrior had two casts that covered his forearms and looked as though they should have come up past the elbow but they didn't. There was no way Goustetsu was going to lose the movement of his elbows when he was already loosing so much. The armor had also been removed for some reason and was no where in the room at all. He just had a loose off white t-shirt with a loose neck and black pants. It was a bit surprising that he wasn't freezing.

After what had happened Nikandros was understandably weary while in the warriors presence even though the man appeared to be sleeping. This is why he remained some distance away from the bed and his enemy as he crouched down and continued to watch him with hostility clear in his eyes. A few long minutes passed like this as the bandit leader became lost in thought and his gaze moved over his enemy again before he absentmindedly took a hold of his injured arm and turned it slightly in order to better examine it. He didn't care the slightest if this caused the other man any pain or woke him up.

-"It's your own fault." Nikandros mumbled out, justifying himself again before he straightened up and walked to the wall closest to the bed to lean against it.

Goustetsu jumped slightly as his hand was moved and made a small grunting sound as some amounts of pain shot through the injured bones. The warrior glared at the bandit thought he could justify what he'd done. He still waited patiently for the bandit leader to release his arm. The warrior placed it down gently before he sat up and looked at the other. "Why are you even keeping me here? Would it not be easier to just kill me? You've done nothing but keep me locked up in here and injure me. What is the reason for this?"

The warrior sat there behaving as he wondered about the Bandit's motives. The male's shirt was slightly pulled forward so the back was pressed against the back of his neck showing his collarbones really well now. His skin was really pale and his blue eyes stared at the other searching for answers.

Nikandros forced himself to stay pressed against the wall as the other man asked his question. His arms folded over his chest, hands formed into fists and it was evident from the tension that appeared throughout his body that he was resisting going into a rage again.

-"I didn't mean to injure you." The bandit leader hissed out still very upset over how their previous conversation had ended.

-"I mean to let you heal and fight you properly, I told you already it's your own fucking fault it ended up like this instead." He couldn't stop himself from yelling now as he explained his thoughts to the warrior.

The warrior just stared back for a while and when the leader began shouting the younger male couldn't help but think, 'How childish' He laid back down and closed his eyes. The warrior clearly didn't want to continue this conversation if the other was just going to yell and lose his cool. "I won't ask anymore questions for today. I will talk to you when you have calmed down." The male spoke calm and smoothly. He rested there just kind of hoping his words weren't the snapping point where the other would just grab and try to kill or injure him farther.

The warrior really just wanted to sleep until the following morning. He just felt so drained but his mind was focused on what the leader had said about wanting to fight the warrior. Why? It's not like he just barely lost... sure he was working to protect the village and used all his energy to do so but his knees were taken out before all his power had been used up.

What the warrior said next sounded to Nikandros more like an attempt at provocation than anything honest and no mater how he tried to justify it he still concluded the other man was being arrogant for making it seem as though he ruled the situation. Acting on impulse he launched himself from the wall and with no more than a couple of steps he was beside the warrior and pressed him against the bed. Killing his enemy was still not an option but he wanted him to be punished for, as he believed, angering him intentionally.

Rather than inflict any damage as he would have liked to, Nikandros forced a rough kiss on the man for a long moment and bit his lip a she pulled away. there was no motive behind the action other than to do something to the warrior that he would deeply dislike.

The warrior's eyes opened instantly but he was pressed against the bed like it was nothing. The warrior thought the bandit was going to damage his arm more so he pulled them away quickly only to have their lips pressed together. He was frozen in shock for a moment before he snapped out of it to the bite on his lip. As he was backing away, Goustetsu tried to bite the male as hard as he could but of course, he was pinned and out of reach. "Shit, what was that about?!!!"

The warrior struggled to get out from under the Bandit's grip. He was unable to keep his cool this time and flailed around a bit just about injuring himself farther. "Get away from me!!!"

Nikandros was satisfied to see the warrior become frustrated and angry instead of himself for a change. However he was annoyed by how the other man kept showing him resistance even with so many broken bones and was managing to hurt himself even more in the process.

-"Would you rather I break more bones next time?" He asked, his tone much more even now but still grim and unfriendly. Considering how he managed to calm himself without causing a mess the bandit leader concluded the method he used wasn't bad. He didn't allow the other to get free and glared down at him for a long minute before he decided he'd rather not try the same thing twice, seeing how his enemy was ready to bite. Instead he loosened his hold and simply backed off.

"Of course I'd rather have my bones broken!! It's a hell of a lot less embarrassing!! You jerk!!" He was losing that proper way of speaking the way he always did. The warrior growled at the other as he finally backed off. "Are you gay or do you just enjoy screwing with guys sexuality? Not that that did much for me..." For the first time ever, Goustetsu was getting really tongue tied. He shook it off and sat up.

The male swung his legs to the side and attempted to get out of bed. He was going to try to run despite the horrible knees and the bandit leader being right there. Still, running would be hard without the rest of his armor and weapon. So he planned on getting those first. After a moment of planning it there, Goustetsu got up and moved towards the door.

It amused Nikandros to watch his enemy become more frustrated with what he'd done. The action had been just a way for him to control his anger but in the end it gave him as much satisfaction as a proper kiss would had, if not more considering his personality.

-"On the contrary I think this is having a quite an impact on you." He argued when the warrior questioned his motives. He gave the other man a warning glare when he attempted to flee the room and followed a couple of steps behind him but didn't do anything to make him stop right away or force him back to the bed.

-"Are your legs no longer broken or do you just like inflicting pain on yourself?" The bandit leader asked and sounded like he was teasing his prisoner even though he was serious, it was possible for the warrior to regain his ability to heal but Nikandros was also suspicious he was being provoked to kill the other man.

Goustetsu kept his eyes away as the bandit leader continued on the topic of how it made the other react. He honestly couldn't believe what had been done. The warrior was gripping at the walls to try and keep himself up as he continued to move. One bandit noticed the silver-haired male and got up about to chase after him when he noticed the boss right behind the male. When he was clearly under supervision, the bandit just went back to what he was doing.

"My knees are still pretty bad... if you want to fight me full strength then you won't stop me from leaving and returning home." Goustetsu continued walking until he looked in one room and found all of his stuff. He walked in letting go of the wall and ended up falling. He growled in pain but slowly sat up and began putting all of his gear on. The warrior didn't even seem to care about the leader now being right in the doorway of this closet. The male just wanted to leave more then ever now.

Nikandros agreed that there was no way for the warrior to heal as well as he would if he returned to the village and regained his full power, still this did not mean he would let him leave. He allowed him to go where he wanted for a few minutes and followed him patiently but by the time the light haired man began putting on his armor the bandit leader was growing tired of this.

-"I hope you're aware you'll just have to struggle and take all of that off in a moment." Nikandros warned his prisoner and walked around him so he could restrain him from behind. With all of his injuries it was impossible for the bandit not to hurt the warrior as he wrapped his arms around him firmly and picked him up. Frowning a bit that he had to carry the other man now, Nikandros headed back to where they'd come from.

Goustetsu managed to get his chest and torso armor piece on and was just finishing strapping on the brown belt he had when he was grabbed and lifted right off the ground. He shouted out in pain and squirmed to try and get away. "Get off!!" He snarled and continued to struggle like crazy. Of course it took a toll on his body for doing this and it was useless, but he tried anyway.

"What's the point in keeping me as your prisoner?! I'm not abandoning the village so if you let me go, just come find me there I. Another week or so!!!" Once he was dropped on the bed, Goustetsu landed on his butt and just sat there for a bit staring back at the bandit. The warrior use to be so calm and collected but now he was just frustrated, flustered. He couldn't understand what was happening to him but he just wanted to be away from this insane male.

All of the warriors complains were completely ignored and only managed to annoy Nikandros while he put the other man where he wanted him. The bandit leader remembered the other man's strength for their battle and felt sorry for how much weaker his enemy seemed while he carried him with ease.

-"Stop asking, I'm not letting you go back." Nikandros said strictly and hoped the warrior would understand it loud and clear that he did not intend to let him return to the village at any point.

-"I don't want you to be preoccupied with the village the next time we fight and I don't want to have to deal with cheep tricks like last time." He explained though he wasn't very interested in letting his prisoner know what he wanted and expected from him.

"I can only fight like I did if I have the god's blessing and as you can see by the color of my armor, I'm too far away to have that so I can't fight you the way you want me to fight. I get that you don't want cheep tricks but I can't fight that well..." Goustetsu kind of looked down realizing his skills weren't really up to par. As he did he noticed that strange piece of Nikandros's armor on his chest crawling around to try and get into the warrior's skin again.

"This thing again?!" He grabbed it quickly and tossed it onto the bandit leader. He had to wonder why that one piece seemed to be so attached to him. The male huffed a little before feeling worn out. He gave up and just laid down on the bed again leaving the few pieces of his armor and outfit on despite what Nikandros had said earlier.

Nikandros knew the other man wasn't anywhere near the powerful warrior he was so amazed by without power borrowed from the deity, still it disappointed him to hear it from the other man himself. He would had allowed his prisoner to regain skill just for the sake of fighting him properly, trying to defeat him again was that important to him, but he though it was more important to destroy the village.

When the other man yelled and threw a piece of his armor back at him the bandit leader was both surprised and angry to realize a part of his defenses had clung onto his enemy without him even realizing it. As the small piece landed on him again it returned to its right place and crawled under his skin, still that did not assure Nikandros of anything.

Without a word and frowning bitterly now, he started removing the few pieces of gear his prisoner managed to equip before he was carried away from his things. Since he'd already had to remove these once Nikandros could do it quickly and efficiently now.