Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

"If I use the last of the power granted to me by-.... If I use what power I have left I can speed up the healing, otherwise you'd have to wait the full several months," the warrior answered truthfully. He was going to mention the deity again but caught himself so he wouldn't anger Nikandros. His hand withdrew when he wasn't given the cloth and was told to relax. With a small sigh, the warrior did as he was told and laid down again to be cleaned. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the peacefulness.

Goustetsu zoned out what the bandit was doing and just began focusing what little power he had left and focused on healing up. It was strange, he was becoming so worn out. Did he not have any of his own strength or was it that the power he had was all that was keeping him alive? Is that why he was so tired recently? From the lack of power? What was he some kind of rechargeable battery?

From his huffing and puffing, it was clear that the warrior was becoming completely exhausted as if he'd just run a marathon. Still, he continued to try and get his power directed to his healing.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Nikandros noticed the change in his prisoner but didn't understand what he was doing to make himself seem so tired. Very much done cleaning the warrior he put the cloth aside and caressed his cheek lightly to get his attention.

-"If it's difficult then don't bother with it, it's alright if you heal in a month. Even I'll get good at looking after you in the meanwhile." He assured him and pressed a kiss to the side of his forehead before gathering up the smaller of the clothes he'd brought.

-"Come on, lying around naked can't possible be good even for you." The bandit told his prisoner and intended to help him get dressed.

Goustetsu was going to protest and say that it was the bandit who wanted him healed to begin with but he didn't. The warrior wasn't sure why, but he was surprisingly relaxed now with Nikandros here. He didn't want to have to rely on Nikandros the way the other said he would but there wasn't much choice. If Goustetsu really was living off this power then he would die if he used what little amount he had left.

The prisoner realized again that he would end up laying there butt naked if he didn't do something so he tried to sit up but this time didn't even have the strength to prop up onto his elbows the way he did. "Ow... I'm sorry, I'm really tired and worn out now. I might have to sleep some more." Goustetsu even wanted to stay up so they could talk but he really was at the end of his rope and was going to collapse.

Nikandros disliked seeing his prisoner like this enough that he was willing to stop with his complaints and try to be a better help to him for now. He was becoming very fond of the warrior and more sensitive to his pain despite knowing well that they still had reasons to oppose each other and that such closeness wasn't a good idea.

Since the warrior said he was too tired the bandit tried to get him dressed on his own and did a fairly good job though it took him a few minutes. He knew they wouldn't talk much now but decided to stick around for a while longer anyway, at least until his prisoner was asleep. He climbed on the bed and settled beside the other man, not saying anything more so he wouldn't bother him.

Just as Goustetsu had predicted, the clothes were about 2 sizes too big but about a size too small for the bandit. He didn't even care though. The warrior was finally in clean just about comfortable clothes. The Warrior was almost happy that Nikandros was sticking around for a while despite that he'd be leaving soon. The teen stared at the ceiling for a bit until his eyelids became heavy. The male closed his eyes and dozed off.

Only a few minutes into sleep and Goustetsu's head just turned to the side and if his body had the strength, he'd have rolled over. The white-haired male hit a surprisingly deep sleep in and even more surprisingly short amount of time. He woke pretty late that night after missing all his meals for the entire day. Still, the warrior wasn't that hungry.

Nikandros stayed beside his prisoner for a while after he'd fallen asleep and only watched him in silence. He wasn't sure if he should be satisfied to see him getting some rest or concerned about him, still in the end there wasn't much he could do other than send someone with more knowledge to look at the warrior and he wasn't going to disturb his sleep with that.

When he did leave his prisoner, it was to meet with a group of his men and shortly after they headed out to a settlement they'd already gone through before. Being where they were, on the top of the mountain, there weren't many ways for them to get supplies but being bandits they had methods for getting what they needed. The village they went to now had a sort of unwritten and unspoken deal with them, they never caused unnecessary damage there and took what they wanted in return. Despite this though every once in a while someone appeared who wanted to get rid of them altogether and this is why they brought weapons with them the same as when attacking an unfamiliar place.

Nikandros didn't have any trouble with villages this time around but was annoyed to notice his own men acting out and causing trouble. He was also puzzled by his own lack of patience in dealing with this, before they even headed back it became apparent to everyone that he would simply snap at them and not bother warning them more than once.

It was dark out when they returned and the bandit leader wanted nothing more than to go to the warrior and get some sleep himself but stayed with a few of his men instead. They were a group of people who's company he enjoyed so did like being around them, still he mostly wanted to get everything under control again.

The warrior looked around wondering if it was night time already. He forced himself to sit up, which was easier this time, but he was still a bit sore. The warrior always lost the pain feeling after just a short while and yet now he was in pain for hours. Still, he didn't even think about the situation as the male's hair fell back onto his face. On the very top of all of his white bangs was just a streak of jet black. He couldn't see it without a mirror because the piece was shorter then the rest but also on top and above his eye.

Even when he brushed his hand through his bangs pulling them back for a moment before letting them fall into place again, the warrior never saw the black streak that stood out so badly because of the black on white. The prisoner stretched a little but also was still feeling surprisingly tired. He yawned as wondered where Nikandros was. 'I wonder if he's going to spend the night in here again or if he's going to go sleep somewhere else.' The male shrugged and reached over to take a small drink of his water.

By the time Nikandros had enough of his usual company and made his way back to be with the warrior as he'd originally planed he was fairly tired and a bit drunk. He could still thinking clearly though and was only more silly than usual. Seeing the other man awake upon entering the room he smiled slightly, walked to him and climbed on the bed right away.

-"Feeling any better?" He asked, lying on his side turned to the warrior. He'd thought about his prisoner a few times during the day and had been angry with himself for forgetting to bring him anything he could need and not telling anyone to do it instead of him too.

"I'm better than before but for some reason I still feel like I could use more sleep.... I don't understand why I'm so tired." The warrior didn't give the bandit a second thought as he got on the bed. It seemed so normal now. These two really were changing and it was beginning to go unnoticed. "I guess I should sleep more if you're planning on going to sleep now." the warrior looked over at the bandit basically waiting for a response.

"Are you drunk?" The warrior smelled the alcohol on the other and recoiled a little.

-"A bit." Nikandros answered dismissively though he was surprised the warrior noticed he was drunk and it made him wonder if he was maybe more affected than he realized. Being like this wasn't uncommon for the bandit leader or very much anyone in the hideout so he didn't think much of it either way.

-"Rest as much as you need to, I'm going to sleep now too." He said and wasn't too concerned that the warrior still hadn't had enough sleep. It made sense to him considering his prisoners injuries and he also remembered he probably hadn't eaten anything the entire day.

-"Are you hungry? I forgot to feed you again..." He admitted with a small frown but as he said this he was distracted by the oddly colored strand in the warriors white hair. He was sure he would had noticed it before because of the contrast so it made him curious, he reached out and singled it out between his fingers, careful not to pull and annoy the other man.

The warrior thought about it for a bit and realized sleep probably was the best option, but before he could lay down again, he was asked if he was hungry. It wasn't even hard to answer. "I'm more tired then I am hungry. Though, since I haven't eaten today the I should probably have something before I starve or something..."

As the warrior continued to think this over, he noticed Nikandros reach up and grab some of his hair. "What is it? piece of lint or something?" He realized he'd brushed his fingers through his hair not too long ago so there shouldn't be any lint or anything in it. "What's wrong?" The bandit seemed unusually focused on the tuft of hair as if it were somehow different.

Nikandros studied the strand for a moment longer, trying to find a more logical explanation for it but was sure it had changed color.

-"Nothing... it's just, some of your hair is really dark." He explained and moved his hand away but looked at the strand for a moment longer before he got up.

-"I'll get you some food, you'll just get worse if you're hungry... and I'll forget ask you again later." The bandit leader admitted though he was sure his prisoner already knew he might end up starving him again.

"What do you mean my hair is pure white!" The warrior brought his hand to his head trying to see the darker area but it was no use without a mirror. He watched the bandit walk out still nervous about the hair. 'He has to be lying or hallucinating or something... he's too drunk! That must be it. He's not seeing right...' Before he knew it, the warrior was dozing off sitting up.

He jumped to again and shook his head. 'Damn it!! I already slept the day away there is no way I should still be this tired!!! What is wrong with me.' When Nikandros returned, the warrior seemed really upset about something and he also looked like he'd been trying to keep himself awake for a while now. He slapped his cheeks until they were slightly pink. "What is going on with me... I should have a better reason to be tired then this!!!"

Nikandros noticed that something wasn't right as soon as he came back so he frowned a bit and placed the food beside the bed so he could move by the warrior. He wrapped his arms around him in an attempt to calm him down and pulled him a bit closer as encouragement to lean into the bandits chest.

-"Just sleep now, if you still feel tired in the morning we can try something else." Nikandros suggested though he didn't have much of an idea what they could do to make the warrior less tired if simply resting didn't help. He still believed the other man was just not use to having no special abilities but was a bit worried now.

The warrior was dumbfounded when he was wrapped in Nikandros's arms and pulled into a strange hug. It was just so unlike the bandit that it could only be explained by Nikandros being completely wasted right then. Goustetsu was still kind of happy about it and allowed himself to lean on the other's chest and rest there for a while. After several minutes of this, the warrior sat up straight again with a slight smile. "Thanks," he said quietly before looking at the food. "I think I'll eat first."

Goustetsu took the plate and ate everything on it without a single complaint and then put the plate back on the side table. "I'll see how I feel tomorrow!" He smiled and laid back down curling up; however, he didn't fall asleep right away. "Are you going to stay here tonight?" Part of the warrior wanted him to say yes and the other wanted him to say he'd be sleeping elsewhere.

Nikandros laughed a bit at how optimistic the warrior turned from just that and began to take off some of the layers of his clothing while still sitting on the edge of the bed.

-"I'll stay here, I don't want to look for free space now." He explained as he lied down beside his prisoner and turned towards him mostly so there would be enough space for both of them. It didn't take him long to start to drift off and he shifted a bit with a soft sigh before he was completely asleep.

Goustetsu laid down and faced the bandit before closing his eyes the teen fell asleep the moment his eyes closed but even in his sleep he wasn't too big of a fan of someone reeking of alcohol so he rolled over in his sleep unconsciously trying to avoid it. The warrior once again slept in a deep sleep that was hard for anyone to wake him in before he woke fairly late into the next day. It was nearly noon by the time he sat up. The warrior rubbed his eyes and looked around.

Thankfully the boy's hair hadn't gone any darker, but it also hadn't gotten any lighter with the prominent black streak still going right in the middle of his bangs. He was feeling better but couldn't understand why he required so much sleep to begin with. The warrior stretvhed feeling more awake.

Nikandros slept for longer than usually due to being kept up the previous night when he'd wanted to sleep. He woke up only a short while before the warrior and was in no hurry to get up, instead he simply pushed himself up so he could lean on the wall and thought over a few things.

When he noticed his prisoner move up it reminded him of the conversation they'd had the previous day but he gave the younger man a moment to fully wake up.

-"Good morning, I sure hope you're not still tired." He said and it sounded like he was teasing the warrior though he was genuinely interested.

"I'm awake now. I feel a lot less tired then yesterday." The warrior smiled a bit as he looked over at Nikandros. There was just something comforting about him being there. "Sorry for having slept so much. If there is anything you want to do then I'm all for it. Whatever it is, I don't even care.

When the warrior sat up he noticed the pain in his ass was gone. He already knew he'd be able to move around soon and now there was no pain at all. "I'm feeling much bester then I did the past couple days."

To Nikandros it sounded like the warrior was inviting him to do something intimate but he didn't want to abuse his prisoners energy for something like that. He shifted closer to him and put their lips together but didn't intend to do much more than that and pulled away after a long moment.

-"I have something to sort out but it won't take long. I can take you outside again if you'd like that, but I don't know how to amuse you other than that." He explained and still wished the warrior could walk on his own and at least go around the hideout on his own and find something to pass his time.

Goustetsu just couldn't help but feel really happy when Nikandros kissed him. The male kissed the bandit back until the other pulled away. He could honestly say that he wasn't thrilled about having the bandit leaving but the idea of going outside again was amazing. "Alright, I can finally walk on my own two feet so I really want to go outside." As if to demonstrate, the warrior got off the bed and stood there. He walked around and though it looked awkward, it was at a pretty good pace. He clearly couldn't run but at least walking wasn't such a chore.

"Even though I can walk I can't escape because I can't even run but I do hope you'll let me do a lot more stretching my legs." Basically it just meant being taken out for walks like a dog or roaming the hideout. The warrior was pretty happy to have his legs back.

Nikandros was glad to see the warrior walking again, even though he still seemed affected by his injury. The bandit had completely forgotten he was supposedly keeping the other man there against his will, somewhere along the way he stopped expecting him to try running away.

-"If you can walk then feel free to move around the building but it's not a good idea to stay around my men if I'm not there as well." He warned him not because he knew something bad would happen but because he was sure his prisoner was fully capable of making the rest of his group into enemies. The two of them had grown more tolerant of each other despite neither of them changing their side in the conflict but not everyone would be willing to leave the warrior be if he was planing to still work against them.

Nikandros hoped the man understood why he told him this and headed out of the room expecting him to follow. "Let's go outside first." He said to him without turning back.

"Alright, I didn't plan to anyway... I don't see them warming up to me." Of course Goustetsu understood why he shouldn't be around the other bandits and to be perfectly honest, he really didn't want to be anyway. The warrior looked over and watched as Nikandros began to make his way out of the room and told the teen they were going outside. It was exciting to be able to go out on his own accord so Goustetsu walked up to the bandit to follow him out.

"Will I be able to go out more as well?" It was probably a stupid question but Goustetsu was so happy to be able to see the snow again so soon after the last time. Sure it had been about half a week but that wasn't too bad... not as bad as how long he went between getting to this hideout and the first time he was able to go outside.

When they walked out, Goustetsu instantly felt freezing. These clothes were probably thicker then the ones he wore out last time and yet only now was the warrior freezing. His arms rapped around him and Goustetsu started shivering. "What the heck is this?!" He'd never felt this cold in his life.

Despite trusting his prisoner not to run away Nikandros was still unsure about letting him go outside on his own. He was aware the warrior didn't have his powers any more and was concerned he wouldn't do very well outside as a normal human. Besides that he'd also liked being outside with him before.

-"Yes, but not without me." He said simply as they walked, not bothering to explain.

The bandit leader was never very sensitive to the cold, most probably due to the armor in some way, so he wasn't uncomfortable once they made it outside but by how he shivered he understood the warrior was freezing.

-"You're just cold, I'll give you something to keep you warm next time." He commented and moved the other man closer to warm him up at least a little bit but after a short moment decided it's better not to risk getting his prisoner sick on top of everything.

-"Come on, we can come here again later, I'm busy now." He explained and pulled him along as he headed inside.

Stepping into the snow was far more miserable then Goustetsu thought it was going to be. He wasn't wearing any shoes and his feet just about froze solid in that moment. Still, this had never happened before so the warrior just kept going until he found himself wrapped in the bandit's arms. That explained his previous and confusing statement. He continued shivering and was a little scared because he couldn't stop his shaking body.

When they went back inside, the warrior sat on the bed and began rubbing his feet which were now slightly red. "So that's what cold feels like? I've never felt it so intense. I've gotten closer with bathing in the river but never have I felt something like that before...." He sniffled a bit and it was more noticable now, but Goustetsu's black streak had gotten bigger. His hair was clearly changing colors.