Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

He didn't seem to care much about the hostility the bandit leader felt towards him but he did seem to relax a little knowing there was nothing they could or would do to the village. The warrior had more questions but for some reason, the glare he'd gotten kept him rather quiet. He relaxed a bit and just turned away from the bandit again. He wanted to get away from this place and return to his home as quickly as possible but that didn't seem to be happening any time soon.

At least someone would be coming to help the warrior with his knees though they would probably remove his boots in the process which he wasn't to happy about. If they did that then even if he could slip outside he'd not really be able to walk much with his feet freezing. The bottoms of Goustetsu's pants were stuck into the tops of his thick shoes.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Nikndros was ready to take his leave but an idea came to him. He didn't take time to think it over, the worst that could come from it was irritating his prisoner and such a result seemed good to him too. In a few strides he was back beside the man and reached down, placing the palm of his hand over one of the other's hurt knees. Since he was aware the man wouldn't feel pain the bandit leader didn't show even the minimal amount of care he usually would and tightened his grip. The black mass of his armour formed from his skin, crawling and rising from his hand and spread down onto the other body. The act didn't take much concentration from the bandit, summoning it was second nature to him, but maybe because of this the slithering darkness disobeyed him and rather than heal it leached onto the new flesh violently. It was not the loose hold like before and when Nikandros sent it a mental signal to return to him a part of it remained.

The fiend was puzzled that his armor responded to such a request as recognizing another human at all but was especially confused to realize with the outcome of the command. He considered forcefully removing the bit that remained on the warrior but was curious what kind of effect it would have. The armor was a sort of organism itself so at times he didn't fully understand it's intentions, at a few points in the past it allowed him to master it in new ways.

-"Don't touch that." He warned the other before continuing on his way outside.

The warrior was wondering if the bandit had forgotten something when he suddenly paused and turned to walk back. He watched the other reach down and grab onto his knee. Goustetsu winced in pain but it barely hurt at all. Surprisingly, the white-haired male could still feel Nikandros's hand pressing and gripping at the injured knee. He watched for a while before noticing the black armor reaching down and latching tightly around his joint. "What the hell?!" The warrior watched on a bit afraid of what was about to happen.

As most of the armor retreated, some still remained latched onto his pants tightly. Just as Goustetsu was about to yell for Nikandros to remove it, he turned to leave while saying for it to not be touched. "What kind of sick experiment is this?!" The warrior quickly shouted out towards the bandit as he shut the door behind him. "Crap" he mumbled to himself. The warrior looked and stared at the black slithering piece of armor.

Nikandros had intended to send someone to tend to the warrior right away but now that the situation grew into him exploring the abilities of his armor, he decided to postpone that. Instead he started off by walking through the location to see for himself how hurt or unharmed his bandits were. He believed the reports his second in command provided him, but this provided him with a better idea of how battle ready his group was. The same as when hearing out his subordinate, he was unhappy with what he was finding out. They would certainly need more people, new comrades in order to recover to their former strength. With this in mind Nikandros immediately gathered a group of his men and instructed them to head out to the areas they had already passed through to find useful people.

His mind would occasionally center on the warrior he'd left alone in his bed but more often his thoughts drifted to the deity and it's apparently great power. It would be some time before he could even think of trying another attack and he had to be honest with himself and admit that he had little idea how he would defeat the creature.

Goustetsu waited a long time while ignoring the armor but the doctor the bandit said would come wasn't showing up. After waiting half a day, the male moved in an attempt to get his hands free. He forced himself to sit up wich is incredibly difficult in his position but he managed and tried to get at the armor. It was worming into his pants and trying to get at his skin.

"Get off of me," he strangely comanded the armor. He glade at it as it continued to try and made a hole in his pants. With his pants being made of an usually thick and powerful fabric, the armor stood almost no chance. He continued to pull as the fabric on his hands until he could hear it tearing. The male put even more effort into it while also trying to bend himself in half so he could rip the armor free with his mouth.

After some time Nikandros had truly forgotten about the warrior and concerned himself with planing and conversing with his bandits. He remembered his prisoner only once he headed back to the room where he'd left him for other reasons. To make up his mistake at least somewhat he brought the medic he had mentioned before with him back to the warrior. As he entered he was disappointed and fairly angry to realize what the other had done with the piece of armor he'd left with him.

-"I said to leave it alone."He warned the man in a grim voice and frowned at him, his irritation obvious.

Just as Nikandros walked in, the warrior's hands snapped free. He looked up a little shocked but he also had yet to grab the armor. "It can't do anything as it is…" Goustetsu seemed to not even care about the bandit as he grabbed the armor with one hand and pulled at it. The armor was too latched onto his pants to get it off though. He tugged but it held. "Looks like it doesn't even matter, that thing isn't coming off anyway." The male pulled his hand away and sat back with his arms crossed over his chest.

The warrior was also pretty upset about it but that little black snake-like thing was dead set on getting onto the warrior's skin and wouldn't let go of his pants until it could. Goustetsu gave it one more try to grab and pull the Armor off but as he tried to snake his fingers under it, it latched onto and took over the male's index finger. The warrior jolted back and tried to pull the black piece off but it covered his entire finger in it's strange blackness. He struggled to get it off but it was finally attached to the warrior's skin and wasn't about to let go.

Nikandros felt a strong, impulsive need to rush over to the warrior and smack him over the face for being so persistent to get free and remove his armour. Even now that he was free from his binds and if he managed to remove the dark mass he would have to keep lying there for days before being capable of escaping. To the bandit leader it altogether seemed like the man was just trying to anger him.

The new area the slithering entity spread to gathered enough of the fiends attention to distract him and prevent him from doing anything against the warrior. He realized that he hadn't seriously hurt the man other than during the battle and it was a wonder, the human was constantly testing his patience.

e reached out and roughly entwined his hand with the others in an attempt to call back the bit of armor that became separated. in the meanwhile, the medic who had come with Nikandros ignored what both of the men were doing and got to work right away. As he was experienced at treating patients who were squirming and kicking him away this situation wasn't much of a challenge for him.

The warrior looked on surprised as his hand was yanked forward so the bandit could attempt to call back his armor. It seemed pretty content where it was at first but the warrior found himself mentally ordering the armor to return to its original owner. It had formed into the same shape as the fingers on the Warrior's original armor. It was a nice and sharp claw but luckily bother were being careful so the bandit wouldn't get scratched. After a while, the black bit moved again and finally returned to Nikandros as if overwhelmed by the two sending it so many mental signals to go back.

The moment it was gone, Goustetsu pulled his hand back to prevent it from returning. He'd been so distracted that he hadn't been paying attention to the doctor working on his leg. The cold breeze against his foot made the warrior looked back down where his boot on his left foot had been removed and his pant leg was rolled up while the doctor worked at his knee. This was the broken one and it was really big, red and a dark bluish black color. The warrior wanted to pull his leg away, pull his pants down again and strap on his boot but there was no way he could do that in this state.

Even though it was a relief to have the mass obey his thoughts again, Nikandros was surprised it did. With how long the process took he had been sure they would fail. The shape his armor took on while it was on the other man didn't go unnoticed by the bandit leader and it alarmed him. It was an unsettling though that the dark "organism" would work for someone else's good when it was an extension of his own body, it was like a part of himself had betrayed him.

Additionally angered, he took a few steps away from the warrior and the medic who was obviously annoyed himself. Nikandros knew he would have to hear complaints later, about having to heal an injury once it's already become an issue and doing it for an enemy too. He watched the man work on the broken limb and noted that he treated it the same as though not so much time had passed since it had been hurt, possibly because he didn't know any other way to handle it.

The warrior just leaned back more and watched the doctor work on his leg. Once the first knee was set in place with a splint to prevent farther damage, he watched as the doctor shifted his focus to the second knee. The second one required a little more cooling to bring down the swelling and everything but eventually that one was bound up and he could be left. Goustetsu instinctively moved to pull his pant legs down and made an attempt to get his boots back on his feet. Sadly, he couldn't reach them.

"Am I allowed to put my boots back on?" Permission was probably needed first before he could even attempt to ask the bandit to help him reach the thick shoes. The warrior's crystal blue eyes focused deeply on the warrior and waited for a response.

Nikandros' first thought was to answer childishly and forbid the warrior this silly thing just to get him annoyed as he himself was but he recognized his own immature thoughts. The medic was already finished with his worked and uninterested in either of them, leaving without a word and frowning slightly. It was a minute before the bandit leader actually nodded at the other man, still not moving from his place beside the wall. He wasn't picking up on the fact that the warrior needed some help to actually accomplish what he was asking permission for.

The warrior continued to stare for a while before he let out a small and silent sigh. "Could you please help me? I can't reach by myself." When he said this, Goustetsu practically folded himself in half trying to reach for his shoes but they were on the floor at the bottom of the bed. He couldn't reach and it showed. The warrior sat up again in hopes the bandit would help. "I still have yet to gain back mobility in my knees," he stated, updating on his status.

Nikandros was somewhat humored by how the warrior tried to reach his boots but slowly waked over with the intention of helping him either way. Crude as always he moved the other's injured limbs so he can sit on the bed and ended up with the warriors legs on his lap.

-"You're so much work I'm tempted to just kill you..." The bandit commented while he tried to put the man's shoes back on. He wasn't serious when he spoke this time but rather just needed to vent his irritation somehow and complaining was a fairly good way.

Honestly, the warrior was surprised he was still alive even now. He watched as the bandit moved his legs and placed them on his lap. It was unusual to have this man helping him. Either way, the warrior was getting his shoes put back on. He probably should let his feet breathe but figured it would be safer if he kept the boots on at all times.

"Thank you for the help," he said when the bandit leader finished. It sucked not being able to move but the male wasn't doing anything else to harm the warrior so he figured he could probably act a little nicer.

Nikandros hadn't exactly been desperate to receive some kindness from the warrior but was satisfied to hear a thank you after he'd resisted arguing with him and helped him. Absent mindedly, he brushed his hand down the man's thigh and rather than move his legs again to free himself leaned back onto the bed and shifted until he was no longer underneath the warrior but rather beside him. Though not much got done, most of the day passed by quickly and the bandit leader felt comfortable lying down not moving a muscle. He was not very tired from actual work but from the strain of having to find a way to recover what he'd lost and not lose everything he'd won in the past. For a few long minutes he just stayed still, staring up lazily and pretending as though the other man wasn't there at all.

The warrior stared at the Bandit for a long time. He really couldn't understand what was going through this male's head. Was he really just that confident in his own ability or was he underestimating the warrior who's hands still weren't bound. Either way, He behaved and just sat there looking around as the Bandit lounged about.

The warrior was busy keeping his mind on the village and hoped it was still alright. He truly didn't believe the deity would allow anyone to harm the village and he was a powerful spirit. The creature was something else. Without the warrior it would have to work even harder to fighting the enemies but with the amount of power that creature had, it would have no problems.

After he'd had enough time to relax Nikandros turned to the warrior and watched him for a moment like he had previously that day. It seemed like he was studying the man, trying to understand him better just by observing him. However the method wasn't very effective.

-"Why were you protecting that place?" The bandit questioned finally, resorting to interrogation again, though it didn't sound as such with how casually he asked it.

The warrior and everything connected to him puzzled Nikandros and he was very curious to find out more. Still, his intentions weren't innocuous, he was planing to destroy everything the other man cared for after all. He'd already decided how to pry information out of the other if he tried to conceal something important.

The Warrior's attention shot back to the bandit when the question was asked. He thought he'd answered this before but maybe the problem was that he didn't know what the answer was. He just showed up one day and the deity had approached him asking for his help. It was some kind of mark from God people thought because he was the only person to have ever been able to hear the god's voice. Some thought he was born with strange colored hair as some kind of mark from the gods. What the warrior hadn't mentioned was that he wasn't originally born with such white hair.

"I don't know," he finally responded. "The god just picked me, probably because the village doesn't have any warriors and I was the only one around. No one has ever understood the deity, probably because he doesn't talk to anyone. The villagers say that when they find the true wrrior, he will be able to hear the god's voice." The warrior spoke calmly and with pretty much all truth.

-"No" Nikandros replied quickly, not satisfied with the answer he'd received. The warrior had obviously misunderstood him so he decided to explain more carefully what he'd meant.

-"You've told me that already. What i mean is, why do you care about that place so much? You were more concerned with protecting it than your own safety. You still are." The bandit leader tried to explain. He'd noticed this and was confused by it. The other man cared for the village so full heartedly but he didn't even remember why he was it's guardian. It was unusual the man took it all so personally but said he was only following orders he'd received from a mystical creature.

Nikandros himself was very protective of his bandits, he didn't take it lightly when they died in battle but despite it he would not be concerned about them if he was the one captured by the enemy.

"It's all I've known.... they were the only ones to have ever shown me kindness." The warrior sighed as he began thinking about his own opinion. He never did think about how he felt about it and only did as he'd been told by the deity. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I do it but every part of me feels I have to. You know what, it is probably the part of the spirit within me that is taking over." The warrior wanted nothing more then to just get up and walk away. He sighed and turned away.

One of his hands strangely raised up and gripped a small clump of his bangs and the warrior began twisting it between his thumb and index finger. He began to try and remember what color his hair was originally. Wasn't it brown? he asked himself.

Oddly enough, Nikandros reached out and took a strand of the warriors hair between his fingers too. But he didn't think much about what he was doing as he executed the action. His thoughts were centered around what the other man had just told him.

-"You're apologizing to me?" He asked in astonishment, for a moment unsure if the other man had truly said "sorry" or if he'd just imagined it or misheard him. After everything that happened he'd though the warrior resented him and saw him as a simple barbarian, that is why the apology sounded so unusual.

"That is... that's purely because that happens to be the way I speak..." He quickly shoved Nikandros's hand away from his hair and he wanted to get up but once again, that wasn't an option. "Honestly, no matter what the reason is, I will kill you if you dare even try to go near the village." He glared coldly, his blue eyes shooting daggers at him. The warrior was completely serious and wasn't going to back down.

This time Nikandros' temper flared dangerously and he regained his grip on the other hair so crudely that it was obvious he intended to cause the warrior some pain. His expression became contorted with anger and he brought their faces close while glaring bloody murder into the others eyes.

-"Then go ahead and kill me." The bandit growled out through grit teeth. "I've already promised you I'll destroy that place, didn't I?" He yelled in addition and the slithering black mass began to seep out from his skin across his body. "You're nothing. I though you're strong... amazing, but you're just a pathetic boy being used by a spirit, like a brainless puppet. That thing doesn't even consider you worth enough to save you or give you the power to heal yourself and it's damn right."

He quickly winced in pain but did manage to gain most of himself so despite looking in pain, he was still rather vicious himself. "You shouldn't speak when someone isn't bound." The warrior shot his hands up and they tightened around the Bandit's throat. Even without a sword, or extra strength, one could still kill another. "Don't you ever say anything about that deity!! That god is very powerful but it too busy protecting the village from scum like you. Also, he can and does heal me a lot, however, we are too far away!! Besides, he'd look for me if he didn't have any faith in me, he could follow the part of him that is in me and he could find me if he absolutely needed to but he trusts me!!"

The warrior had completely lost his cool. Goustetsu was being extremely violent and since the armor seemed to want to be part of him as well, he didn't believe it would cause and problems. Heck, that black organism might just form as his new armor until he found his. The warrior's hands tightened around the bandit's neck with every intention of murder.