Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Gabriel grinned broadly, "wow! I didn't think you'd come after the third slap! I'm very impressed!"

He noticed the mess and his smile turned guilty. "Sorry about that. But it's really adorable how disheveled you look. Let me clean you up and maybe we can continue?"

He gave Karui's bottom a squeeze. "Let me clean you as an apology."

Leaning forward, he gave him a peck on the lips. "And you really are too cute."

Sacha frowned. "Alright...I won't pester you anymore. Just let me know when you need something."

(I'm terribly sorry. Been rather busy this summer helping my dad at his job. I'm alright. Sorry for making you worry. ^^')

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Karri was blushing deeply in embarrassment as Gabriel commented on how fast he came and how he also made a messages of himself.

"Of yourself we can continue after you've gotten me riled up like his how would I say no."Karui bit his lip as the other gave his ass a squeeze. Kamrui slipped off his boxers and began leaving kisses down Gabriel's neck.

"I'll only going to get more dirty let's continue bad boy." Kariui grinned before pulling him into a kiss.

Ken'chi frowned slightly.

"No need to feel bad ." Ken'chi smiled softly at the other as they began to watch the moive soon enough Ken'chi was fast asleep against the other .

(I'm glad to see that your alright.)

Gabriel chuckled. "Glad you're still up for it."

He moaned at having his neck kissed and seeing Karui slip off his boxers. Making his boxer briefs feel tighter.

"Fuck...I want to see you touch yourself."

He pulled Karui off his neck. Breathing turning labored.

Sacha felt a pressure on his shoulder. Turning off the television, he made himself more comfortable and fell asleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriel chuckled. "Glad you're still up for it."

He moaned at having his neck kissed and seeing Karui slip off his boxers. Making his boxer briefs feel tighter.

"Fuck...I want to see you touch yourself."

He pulled Karui off his neck. Breathing turning labored.

Sacha felt a pressure on his shoulder. Turning off the television, he made himself more comfortable and fell asleep.

Kauai laughed softly.

"Of course I am." Karui sat back and spreaded his legs so that the other would be able to see everything

Eventually Ken'chi woke up and looked around confused to what was hopping and where he was.

Gabriel bit his bottom lip. "I can't believe you're mine..."

Hew reminded his shirt and slipped off his jeans.

Sacha slowly rose at the movement beside him. "Hmm...are you alright?"

Karui laughed breathlessly.

"What's so unbelievable able about that?" Karui grabbed a near by lube bottle and lubed up his finger before pushing one of the digits inside himself.

"Nghh."Karui squirmed occasionally and stopped to pull the other closer.

"I want you to finger me."

Ken'chi paused as the other spoke.

"Sacha where are we?"

"I guess...it just feels like a dream. Like I never thought you'd ever see me the way I see you."

He looked, lust clouding his eyes. "With my hand or my mouth?" He smirked.

Sacha wiped the sleep from his eyes. "My home?"

- - - Updated - - -

"I guess...it just feels like a dream. Like I never thought you'd ever see me the way I see you."

He looked, lust clouding his eyes. "With my hand or my mouth?" He smirked.

Sacha wiped the sleep from his eyes. "My home?"

Karui blushed deeply.

"I've never had someone use their tounge on me and certain I wouldn't be able to so I think that'd be intresting." Karui played with one of the many piercings in his body waiting for he other to start.

"You got to think better of yourself."

Ken'chi paused for a moment rendering the situation.

"Ohhh...that makes so much more sense."

Gabriel grinned. "Alright. I'll gladly do my best."

Licking his lips, he bent down. Raising Karui's hips, he gave an experimenting lick before inserting his tongue.

Sacha turned to him, confused. "Hmm. What do you mean?"

Karui laughed softly giving a soft gasp as his hips were raised. Karui flinched softly as the other gave him as test lick. Karui placed his head agansit a pillow as the other started it felt weird but not bad but it always took a little time.

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"I thought I slept walked here or something.c

Gabriel began moving his tongue in a circular motion and occasionally pulling out.

Sacha hummed. "I see...well, you're safely in my home. A tea or maybe some oatmeal? Is your stomach fine enough to handle that?"

Karui flinched softly as the other continued and began to bite his lip.

Kenchi smiled softly at the others offer.

"I would like tea if thats alright."

"How does it feel?" Gabriel asked, moving to bite a cheek.

Sacha nodded as he stood. "Don't be afraid to ask for anything, I'll be back."

He headed to the kitchen and pulled out a tea tin. Preparing two cups before heading back.

Karui flinched softly as the other bit on one of his freshly spanked cheeks.

"G-Good..." Karui managed to spit out. Karui wiggled his hips wanting more atteion down here.

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"Thankyou Sacha."

Gabriel smirked. "Good. I wasn't you to feel incredible."

He went back to pleasuring Karui with his mouth near his entrance.

Sacha nodded. "You're welcome."

He handed him the cup. "If you're up for it...I could ready you a bath."

Karui Laughed softly which was suddenly was interrupted by the other bringing his mouth back to his entrance causing him to let out a shaky moan as he buried his fingers into the others hair.

"Hah...don't stop." Karui nearly moaned the words out as he spoke."

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"That would be nice." Ken'chi thanked the other for the tea as he took it as it was held out to him, Ken'chi yawned softly as he sunk back a bit into the couch.

Gabriel hummed a yes as he continued. Living the way Karui moaned because of him.

Sacha Sat gotten next to him and sipped his own cup. "You are welcome to stay here as long as you'd like."

Karui gently pulled the others hair slightly to lift him away after awhile as he panted.

"I want to pleasure you too."

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"If you say that I might never leave." Ken'chi joked.

Gabriel stopped and looked at him in surprise. "Uh...um...sure?"

Sacha smiled. "I actually wouldn't mind...I like your company. It can get rather...lonely in here sometimes."

Karui laughed softly.

"Did you think that I would be selfish and just allow myself to be pampered?" He laughed once again and moved into a 69 postion and began striking the other.

Kenchi forwned softly.

"Why donr you get a cat or something ?"

Gabriel's eyes widened and he let out a chuckle. "No. But I don't mind if I'm just pampering you."

He let out a soft moan at being stroked, before going back to his earlier ministrations.

Sacha sighed. "I've thought of that, but at the moment...I haven't the time to care for a pet. My schedule is too hectic. But maybe once I retire I'll get a pet...maybe even seek out a relationship."

Karui moaned softly as the other continued to pleasure him his ass still a little red from the spanking and left tender inside out. Karui took the others member into his mouth and began bonbing his head.

Ken'chi frowned once again.

"Maybe you could get a fish you can get those fereding blocks and algae eaters." He suggested.

Gabriel bit his lip ar the sensation, letting out another soft moan. He picked up his pace. Licking more hungrily at Karui.

Sacha frowned. "Why you keep asking such questions? Do you honestly think I'd have thought of every possibility to have a pet?"

Gabriel stopped. "Am i being too rough. Let me know if you don't like something."

Sacha sighed. "At times...But it can't be helped. It's not a big deal."

• Saga locked this topic