Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Karui sighed and flopped down next to him.

"Lots of people these days need to slow down."

Ken'chi whined through his gag hearing someone approaching, although his kidnappers had left him there he was still scared that they would return suddenly.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Gabriel nodded. "Amen to that. Hey, wanna go get some ice cream? I rant fingering sweet after eating these nachos. My treat."

Sacha arrived to the old school and quickly sent a text to Karui, before entering the abandoned building. Quietly, he walked around, straining his ears for the slightest sound.

Karui laughed softly.

"You can and I'll go with you...but I don't eat ice cream since I can't tease...I only eat ice cream of I'm trying to be a tease." Karui laughed softly.

Ken'chi decided it was best to try to loosen his restraints and began to gently rock in the chair causing the floor boards to creak loudly as he continued to do so trying to get free.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Foo you have a food kink or something? But whatever, I just want ice cream. Try to be a tease and I'll make you regret it."

Sacha heard a loud creak. Quickly and quietly, he made his easy towards the sound. Could it be those guys or was it Ken'chi? He slowed down and looked around, making sure nobody was following him.

Karui laughed softly.

"No, no that's not it.... Haven't you ever seen someone eat ice cream sexually?its all a show for the other person for them to use their imagination." Karui Blushed at the others last sentence.

"If I tease you...you'll make me regret it?" Karui bit his lip slightly.

"How~ beacuse I'm really temped to just start teasing now." He giggles.

Ken'chi kept rocking the chair and eventually fell right over bring the chair with him.

Gabriel let out a soft laugh. "Yeah. I know. I was kidding and you'll just have to wait and see. Tempt me and I'll make you pay. So just try."

He smirked as he opened the door to the ice cream parlor.

A loud crash made Sacha jump and cover his mouth from letting out a yell. He gulped and headed to the crash. Quietly, he opened the door, letting out a low whisper. Trying to not middle his voice crack.

"Ken'chi...are you here?"

Karui laughed .

"Perhaps I will just to get your reaction"Karui purred

Ken'chi screamed hopping that the other male would hear him through the cloth.

Gabriel sighed, rolling his eyes. "Keep it in your pants. Just order your ice cream."

Sacha saw Ken'chi on the ground and quickly ran to him. He whispered into his ear. "Are you alright? Have they hurt you on any way?"

He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed the police.

Karui laughed before ordering vanilla.

" I said tease not put on a show."

Ken'chi looked up at him trying to spit the gag out as he struggled in the chair to get free, there was a small cut across his cheek that wasn't there before

Gabriel gave a sigh and smiled. "Shut up."

He ordered Irish cream and sat down. "You really are a tease. You don't even need to do anything."

After calling the police, he quickly began trying to untie the gag and restraints.

Karui Blushed darkly and stood there mouthing yet words failing to come out.

Ken'chi letted out a soft sob and hugged the other tightly as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm so glad you came to save me I was so scared." Ken'chi sobbed.

"Finally shut you up." He chuckled taking a bite from his and letting out a soft groan. "Good god this is good! Wanna taste?"

Sacha hugged Ken'chi tightly. "I was scared...let's...let's get out."

Karui huffed softly and pouted.

"Don't be a jerk." He hummed softly as he lapped his ice cream .

"Do I wanna try?sure." He saw the moment to get revenge and did as he gently took the others chin and kissed him with tounge then pulled away.

"Not bad."He laughed.

Ken'chi nodded nervously and walked out with the other.

"You scared? You seemed pretty maintained when you entered the room."

Gabriel face turned beet red. He and looked away. Eating his ice cream in silence. too embarrassed to say anything or do anything.

Sacha nodded. "Yeah...They could've done shoo many heinous things to you m I didn't want to think about it."

The police finally arrived and Sacha let out a sigh of relief.

Karui giggled.

"Your as red as a beet!" He gently ruffled the others hair.

Once the police arrived they were told that Ken'chi should probably seek aid since he was gushing blood from the gash on his cheek and proabley broke some ribs.

Gabriel growled and stuffed the rest of the vibe into his mouth. "Shut up!" He said with his mouth full.

Sacha nodded and obliged to take Ken'chi to the hospital.

Karui giggled.

"What every you say cutie." He finished his own ice cream .

Ken'chi was told to stay over night due to his injuries.

"Sacha.... Will you stay with me?"

Gabriel stood up and walked out. Needing some fresh air after all that happened just now. It looks like the cat is being hunted by the mouse, he thought bemused.

Sacha shrugged and sat down on a nearby chair. "Sure."

After a free minutes of silence, he spoke up again. "Did you know those guys?"

Karui grew curious after awhile and decided to go outside to see what the other was doing.

Ken'chi smiled softly and relaxed slightly.

"No...not that I could remember...he seemed fimillar but I couldn't put my finger on it."

"Oh, hey. Sorry about running out. Just needed some air. Let's head back. I'll take you back to your place." He murmured, keeping his red face from showing.

"I see...you'll need to file a report, nonetheless. And you probably shouldn't be alone right now. Do your have any family you could stay with?"

Karui laughed softly.

"It's fine...are you alright?"he tried to look in the others eyes.

Ken'chi bit his lip and looked away.

" what will everyone think of me..." He cluched the blankets tightly.

"I can't go back to my family not after what they did to me." Ken'chi began to cry once again

Gabriel nodded and when finally called down, he turned to Karui with s large grin. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got stuffy in there. Let's get you home."

Sacha tilted his head in confusion and fear. He began to tremble. Did they do...what he thinks they did?

"Ken'chi...what did they do?"

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriel nodded and when finally called down, he turned to Karui with s large grin. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got stuffy in there. Let's get you home."

Sacha tilted his head in confusion and fear. He began to tremble. Did they do...what he thinks they did?

"Ken'chi...what did they do?"

Karui smile faded slightly seeming to be uneased by something.

"Alright lets go."

Ken'chi began to uncontrollably cry and shake so much his breathing became ragged.

"I didn't expect you to.remember what my father did to me or my family....certain if he saw me he'd kick me right in the ribs for being so weak..."

Gabriel frowned. "What's wrong? You seem kinda down now."

Sacha bit his lip. "I'm sorry...I won't pry anymore...if it's alright with you...you could stay with me. I have more than enough room."

Karui smiled .

"Sorry I was just having a lot of fun I didn't want it to end."

Ken'chi smiled softly as he wiped aw his tears/

"Really youll let me do that?"

• Saga locked this topic