Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Karui laughed breathlessly pulling away from the other member.

"No I like it rough. You should have known that." Karui winked before continuing.

Ken'chi.

"Ill make sure to vist more."

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Gabriel chuckled. "I should've figured."

He entered a finger into the tender flesh and used his tongue to help lubricate.

Sacha gave a small smile. "I'd like that."

Once he inserted the third finger, he removed his tongue. He enveloped the others never with his mouth in one motion.

Sacha nodded. "Alright. Well. The water's ready. Take your time."

He gave a small smile as he picked up his empty cup.

Karui trembled softly moaning as Gabriel's fingers brushed a bundle of nervesinside of him causing him to pull away from the others member.

Ken'chi thanked Sacha before heading to the bath then removed his clothing before steeping inside.

Gabriel moaned at the loss, stopping his own actions. "Are you ready?"

Sacha laid out some clean clothes for Ken'chi. Leaving the room to take his own bath.

Karui bit his lip before nodding.

"Yeah im ready." Karui dug into his bag handing the other a mini bottle of lube.

Kenchi eventually got out and dressed in the slightly oversized clothing before falling asleep waiting for Sacha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gabriel grinned. Taking the lube, he squeezed a generous amount on his hands. "Make yourself comfy. "

Sacha exited bathroom. Steam escaping as he patted his hair.

"Oh. I didn't think you are smaller than me. Are they comfortable? If not, we can go shopping later."

(I'm really sorry! My phone stopped working and at the moment, I'm using my mom's.T^T)

Karui hugged a pillow in his arms leaning agansit it his ass up in the air his body hot and bothered begging the other to touch him.

"Please....just fuck me." Karui whined breathlessly.

Ken'chi smield softly enjoying how the clothing smelled of Sacha.

"No their pretty comfy."

Gabriel's grin turned into a smirk. "Wow. Pretty impatient."

He slowly slathered the lube on himself, humming quietly. Taking his time. Loving the way Karui begged for it.

Sacha blushed at the sight and turned away. "Alright. Make yourself comfortable. I need to make a call."

He left to his room.

Karui whined as the other seemed to began to take even longer after he beggee him to hurry up. Karui pushed himself up not being able to stand it and pushed the other onto his back lining himself up before slowly lowering.

"Teasing isn't nice." Karui smirked slightly.

Ken'chi was abit curious of the other needing to call some one so he followed him into the hall but stopped in the hall listening to him.

Gabriel groaned and pouted. "Dang. And I wanted to keep seeing you beg and whine."

He'd be lying if he said he didn't get more turned on seeing Karui take charge.

Sacha called his parents. Since they were busy people, he was only able to talk to them twice a month.

"Hello mother..."

Hello, my son. I heard you recently joined a group overseas...

"Yes, mother..."

He nervously pulled on his shirt. He loved his mother, but she was an intimidating woman to say the least. He always sought for her approval.

Karui laughed softly.

"I'm not much of a begger it'll taje moee then taht to have me constantly pleddihg." Karui began to slowly move bitting his lip as he felt the pleadure rising in him.

Ken'chi thought it was adorable the way that the other still talked to his mother. Ken'chi queitly began to creep back to his room not wanting to interupt the two.

Gabriel chuckled. "Dang. Guess I better step up game."

He gave a harsh thrust. Trying to meet Karui halfway.

Sacha sighed after the short phone call. He tiredly walked out and made his way to his kitchen to prepare a tea.

Karui gasped at the harsh thrust causing him to slam down his hips with a shakey moan.

"L-let me get a pace set first." Karui said taking a moment to gather himself.

Ken'chi heard the other walk out of his room and looked tO see him heading he opposite direction. Ken'chi was starting to overheat from the extra material so when he got back to the room he removed his pants the shirt covering him just sightly above the knee he had a much smaller build due to his lack of muscle.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Gabriel nodded. "Sorry. Was that too rough?"

He gently stroked Karui's hips. Leaning upward to give him an apologetic kiss.

Sacha returned with a cup of tea and sat down besides Ken'chi. Giving a soft sigh.

"Sorry for leaving you alone for so long..."

He noticed how thin Ken'chi was and frowned. "You need to eat. I'll make you something. Anything in particular you'd like?"

Karui shook his head and kisses Gabriel softly yet passionately as he began to move again. It had felt really good but Karui wasn't going to admit that straight out.

Ken'chi was confused by the others words.

"I eat all the time..." Ken'chi was a bit curious if the other didn't want to be around him for awhile or something.

Gabriel moaned into the kiss. He held on tightly to Karui. Karui felt incredible.

Sacha blushed. "Oh. Sorry. I just thought you since you're so thin...you didn't eat enough."

He sipped his tea and looked away.

Karui moaned softly picking up the pace a bir as they continued to kiss. Soon enough Karui has pulled away and was laying on his back lwgs spread wide open inviting the other.

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"I usually eat enough its just my build."Ken'chi leaned agansit the other male.

Gabriel gladly took the invitation and slowly re-entered Karui.

"You feel...amazing..." He groaned.

Sacha chuckled. "I see. That's good. I was a little worried you weren't eating enough."

Karui laughed softly nuting his lips.

"Im glad to hear that."Karui wrapped his legs around Gabriel .

"Always thought you be the type to be merciless in bed....your style is kinda cute."

Ken'chi frowned.

"If it will make you feel better I'll eat."

"Huh? Merciless? But...that's not romantic." He hummed. He slowed his thrust. "Unless...that's what you want..." He smirked. "You want that?"

Sacha bit his lip at Ken'chi's frown. "That's not what I meant...I was just worried you may not have been eating well. ..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Karui bit his lip looking off to the side what he really want was the other to move so quickly and rough that it would cause him to cling to and not be afraid of all the noises and faces and for Gabriel to hold him tightly. But Karui as embarssed to ask for that to swallow his pride he just gave a soft nod.

Ken'chi paused for a moment.

"I'm not upset with you I just want you to not worry."

Gabriel chuckled. "So stubborn."

He slid out slowly, before slamming hard into Karui.

Sacha sighed. "It's impossible not to worry. After that whole ordeal...I thought I'd never see you again and...it made me realize something."

• Saga locked this topic