pandamonium

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

With a sigh of annoyance, Sacha gave up. Feeling hot and tired, he turned down the thermostat and headed to bed. Collapsing on his bed and falling asleep almost instantly.

Eventually as the night went on Ken'chi became cold after the thermostat was turned down and woke up, looking around the room he didn't see any sight of the other male.

After a bit more time of searching the house Ken'chi found Sacha in his bed and not being able to resist the urge to crawl in and cuddle up to him for warm the boy soon found himself in the bed beside Sacha .

Sacha woke up, feeling hot again. Turning, he felt someone cuddling him. In annoyance, he pushed the body away.

"Too hot...don't touch me..." He murmured as he went to the edge of his bed.

Ken'chi gasped softly as he was pushed away almost causing him to fall off the bed but he caught him self and looked up at the other male who was still sleeping.

The next morning, Sacha awoke early. He sat up. Last night's events hitting his already hurting head. He dug in his bedside table for a bottle of pain killers. Popping two into his mouth as he stood up.

With the splitting headache and having to spend the night with a human heater left him in a foul mood. He sighed in irritation, shaking him more harshly. "Get up and drink coffee."

Sacha stopped and frowned. "I have been trying to wake you up and I lost my patience. Just get up sho we must drink the coffee I have prepared before it gets cold."

He turned and left.

"Stop complaining. At the very least be grateful I did not kick you off my bed. I was tempted, but I restrained myself. Now go drink your coffee and the pain killers I left for you." He sat down on the table and began sipping his coffee. In a foul mood due to his stomach churning and his head pounding. Not liking how much Ken'chi was annoying him so early in the morning, but that was to be expected from Sacha. He rarely socialized for a reason.

"Just leave. It beats being around a whiny, overly sensitive babe. If I wanted to be around babies, I would go to a daycare." He spat out, sipping his coffee bitterly.

Sacha sighed. 'Finally. Some peace and quiet.' He finished his coffee and began getting ready for the day.

Gabriel liked at his phone. He was tempted to call Karui, but didn't have the courage to do so.

Once Ken'chi got home, he began to draw and paint away his feelings painting gentle long strokes with his paintbrush as well as quick short strokes and he occasionally even splattered paint onto the canvas, Ken'chi painted and painted ignoring all distractions until his emotions resettled .

Karui chickened out on calling Gabriel so instead he began to text the other male.

"Sup Gabriel?" Was what the text said that Karui sent Gabriel after awhile of thinking and typing and retyping the text.

Sacha spent the majority of the day trying to resettle his mood. Drinking always left him in a terrible mood. Sitting on the couch with a book propped on his lap, he received a call from his manager.

"Hello, Sacha! Have you been getting along with your band mates?"

Sacha sighed, adjusting the phone onto his other ear. "Not really. I honestly am not sure I want to continue this. I am considering just ending all this and moving back home..."

"What?! Bu-but we haven't even started production or anything! Please reconsider! You're on a contract! Ending it before five years will cost you dearly! Please try to get along with them and do your best!"

Gabriel was startled by the incoming message. His heart skipped a beat when he saw it was from Karui. Excitedly, ure responded back.

Karui! What's up? I'm doing pretty good! Glad to hear from ya!

Ken'chi smiled and picked up his camera and snapped a photo of his master piece and began to wonder if he should send the picture to Sasha since he seemed to like that sort of thing to.

Karui's mood began to quickly brighten as he talked to the other male over text.

"That's good to hear! I'm minding someone's dog and boy is he rowdy! besides that it's all good over here." read the text message that he sent to Gabriel with a smile plastered on his face.

Sacha groaned. "I am not sure I can handle being with them... But for you...I might reconsider. Fine. For now, I will try to...get along with them."

He muttered into the phone, a sigh of relief could be hard on the other line.

"Thank you so much! I'll inform you of any progress we make with his project. Thank you again! I'm the meantime relax and get better acquainted with them. Alright. I'll leave you now. Goodbye and take care!"

He hung up the phone and sighed as he set his phone down. Returning to his open book.

Gabriel grinned. Hahahaha that sucks! I thought you'd be able to handle anything! But I guess it must be pretty damn rowdy! Hahaha need some help?

Ken'chi finay decided against it and went and took a nap.

Karui smiled softly.

" could you help out? Yeah the dogs rather big I thought I would be able to handle him by myself but I was wrong. "

Finishing the book, he decided to go to the nearby bookstore and buy the second book of the series. A way to get some air and calm his mind.

Gabriel laughed. Getting a strange look from his mother.

Yeah! Sure! Sounds good. See ya in a bit. Just give me the address.

• Saga locked this topic