Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Gabriel had finished signing the contract. Handing the pen back to his now manager. His manager looked over the paper, nodding occasionally and looking at him with a large smile. He held out his hand. Gabriel gladly shook it.

"Alright. Everything is in order. Welcome to our family. You'll meet your fellow band mates, very soon. You may go now. We'll call you shortly over some last minute details."

Gabriel nodded and walked out of the office. He had to fight the urge to jump around. He hummed to himself a tune as he waved goodbye to the secretary.

As he left the building, he stopped mid-stride. He saw an awfully handsome lad walking in the direction he came from. Could it be one of his band mates? He decided to test it. He waved at the boy with short, purple dyed hair.

"Hey. Are you gonna be one of my new band mates, or something?"

The purple haired boy, wrinkled his eyebrows.

"A fine how-do-you-do to you too."

He rolled his eyes and walked passed him. He stopped and turned.

"And for your answer: I suppose we are. You better work on your manners until we meet again."

He turned forward and walked into the building. Gabriel's jaw hung low.

What a snob! I was just asking and he's giving me a lecture?!

He growled and continued his walk.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Sacha had received a call from his manager. He spoke of how their company was able to find a boy for the boy band and if he had changed his mind about joining. He was tempted of not joining, but the money offered was too good to turn down, so he agreed. His manager excitedly said to come into his office as soon as possible to get the paperwork in order. He hung up with an exasperated sigh. He got up from his couch and decided to head in.

His driver let him near the company and he walked towards the entrance, until he came across a dark tall boy with cold eyes. At the mere sight of him, he grew angry.

This must be the moronic idiot they spoke of.

He would rather not speak to him and go do his business, until he was stopped by the boy.

"Hey. Are you gonna be one of my new band mates, or something?"

He furrowed his brows. 'my new band mate or something?' Who does he think he is?! What a horrid person!

He rolled his eyes. "A nice how-do-you-do to you too."

He stopped and turned. Might as well answer this idiot his question.

"And for your answer: I suppose we are. You better work on your manners until we meet again."

He turned and entered the building. He marched his way towards his managers office, not hiding his disapproval.

"How dare you hire that imbecile to be part of this boy band you spoke of? He gives me a sour taste in the mouth "

His manager flinched, all too familiar with Sacha's temper. He cleared his throat.

"I see you met your new band mate. Please understand. He's rather talented and it's nice to have different personalities involved, don't you think? I'm sure one you've gotten to meet the, uh, kind fellow...You'll both hit it off."

Sacha grumbled, but nodded. "I suppose...but once he steps out of line, it'll be your job up remove him."

The manager gulped, but agreed. Handing Sacha the legal documents and finishing up their agreements.

"As a thank you for agreeing to our boy band, got about I take you out to eat?"

Sacha nodded and the manager cleared his schedule for the next two hours.

Kenchi nodded softly.

"Yeah I'm Ken'chi." The blue haired male smiled slightly only to have it fade as he noticed the other roll his eyes,before the male could say anything the other was already walking away.

Kauri walked by him and nugged him on the shoulder roughly.

"Hurried up slow poke,you didn't start off good don't wanna anger anyone else!"kauri snicker before walking away,Ken'chi following him into the buliding like a little duckling would.

Gabriel spent the rest of the day excitedly jumping around his room. His mother opened the door with a slam.

"Gabriel! Be quiet! Ze neighbors can hear you!" She yelled, her accent becoming apparent whenever she grows angry.

He stopped his celebrating and collapsed on the bed.

"Sorry, ma. I'll settle down."

Sacha and his manager arrived to a ritzy restaurant. They were taken to table.

"How are you ding, Sacha?" He asked, fiddling with his hands.

"I'm doing well. How about you, Gregory. And you should relax. I won't bite...much."

A waiter came over to them and handed them menus before walking to another table.

Karui sighed and layed back down on the grass at the park and shutter his eyes relaxing for the first time that day,but it sure felt great in the moment but all good things come to an end.Kauri sighed and sat back up and began making his way home it was a good walk from the park but it was going to get dark soon.

Ken'chi sighed and fixed his vest and bow tie and went over to the table and pulled his notepad and pen out of his apron trying not to make eye contact with the other males.

"Welcome to ritzy's,I'll be your sever tonight my name is Ken'chi have you chosen your dishes or would you like some more time?" Ken'chi tryed not to sigh he hated his part time job so much.

Gabriel's mother sent him to the grocery store to get ingredients for his celebration dinner. He sighed, making his way back home from the grocery store. Holding two bags in each hand.

"It's my fucking celebration meal and I have to go get the ingredients."

Grumbling the way home.

Sacha picked up the menu and looked over the menu.

"Hmm...I suppose I'll have...The crab...no butter...and a glass of orange juice, please."

The manager ordered a steak and glass of wine.

Ken'chi nodded and wrote down the orders and left the table,after a little while he came back with the dishes and placed them on the table before handling the drinks and placing them on the table.

"Just call me out if you need something." Ken'chi said as he began to leave.

Karui laughed slightly seeing the other in a bad mood as usaul and stood up and walked over to him.

"So,sup?" The taller male questioned the other.

"Wait what's with the bags?" Karui raised an eyebrow slightly.

While the waiter was got, Gregory turned to Sacha. "Do you think that fellow who served us would be a good addition to the group? More variety if you will."

Sacha sighed, rubbing his nose. "Gregory. Do whatever you like. I only had a problem with that moron. Just conduct your business and let me eat in peace. You know what happens whenever I eat angry or upset."

Gabriel stopped and looked at Karui. "Get out of my way, pup. I gotta get home or else ma is gonna have my ass over the fireplace."

He walked pass him and continued walking.

"You could come over. My ma is making a big meal to celebrate my success. Gonna be having grilled meat and onions."

He drooled, not stopping on his way.

Ken'chi sighed and finished severing the tables and watched the screen to check for blinking lights a sign someone needed him at the table.

Ken'chi laughed slightly seeing that the other was drooling.

"Your drooling up a river there your going to drown the ants.....and yes I'll be tagging along since I live alone I don't have any certain curfew."

Once they finished eating, Gregory walked over to the manager of the restaurant and asked to speak with Ken'chi. Sacha finished his meal and nearly cleaned his mouth. Waiting for Gregory to return.

Gabriel growled and walked faster. "Shut up! Besides, you've never lived til you've had my ma's cooking! She's the best. So hurry your bony ass and let's go. She's probably pissed by now since I've wasted enough time talking to you."

The manger merely said a thing besides.

"He's over there,"The middle age man spoke in a low voice as he pointed towards the waitiers booth where Ken'chi was sitting in the corner of watching the monitor.

Karui laughed and quickly followed .

" Once she sees my acting she'll forgive us for sure."Karui chuckled following the other male to his house.

Sacha pulled out his phone and began checking his social media in the meantime. Gregory walked over to the waiters booth. Hee cleared his throat.

"Hello, Ken'chi? I presume? I'm one of the manager of Kitty Records. Would you be interested in being part of the company's new boy band project? You're very handsome, I'm sure you'd be a great addition."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Shut up, hyper munchkin. My ma isn't an idiot. She can see through bullshit. Just keep your nose clean and she'll be fine."

He arrived at his apartment, sliding the door open.

"Ma! Ma! Ma!"

"Be quiet! You zound like a lamb calling for it's motha. Hwhat do you hwant?"

"I brought a guest."

She stepped out of the kitchen and grabbed the grocery bags, looking at Karui.

"Oh! Hello dere. Pleaze, seat. I'll be in ze kitchen."

She returned to the kitchen with the bags to continue with the cooking.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacha pulled out his phone and began checking his social media in the meantime. Gregory walked over to the waiters booth. Hee cleared his throat.

"Hello, Ken'chi? I presume? I'm one of the manager of Kitty Records. Would you be interested in being part of the company's new boy band project? You're very handsome, I'm sure you'd be a great addition."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Shut up, hyper munchkin. My ma isn't an idiot. She can see through bullshit. Just keep your nose clean and she'll be fine."

He arrived at his apartment, sliding the door open.

"Ma! Ma! Ma!"

"Be quiet! You zound like a lamb calling for it's motha. Hwhat do you hwant?"

"I brought a guest."

She stepped out of the kitchen and grabbed the grocery bags, looking at Karui.

"Oh! Hello dere. Pleaze, seat. I'll be in ze kitchen."

She returned to the kitchen with the bags to continue with the cooking.

Ken'chi looked up hearing the other clearing his throat.

"Yes I'm Ken'chi," he listened until the he other was finished speaking.

"That's sounds great but what exactly am I going to be doing?

Karui pouted slightly.

" I'm not a muchkin...."he shrugged it off and sighed and followed the other into the apartment.

"Hello." Karui smiled softly and nodded and turned back to Gabriel once she left.

Gregory coughed into his fist. "You're required to memorize lyrics and dance moves. You'll have a coach for both. The songwriting will be provided by Sacha, so no worries in that."

He pointed towards Sacha.

"That's Sacha right over there. Whenever you need help or have questions, please contact me with this number."

He handed Ken'chi a business card.

Gabriel plopped down on the couch and turned on the television.

"Sooo...what's up?"

Ken'chi nodded.

"I can sing.....the dancing you'll have to teach me a bit." He ran his fingers through his own hair.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I met him earlier he isn't fond of me." Ken'chi sighed slightly and excepted the card and placed it in his pocket will do..."

Karui sighed slightly.

"There this big party going on tomorrow so I'm just unwinding so that I won't be stressed for tomorrow...didn't you get the email were going as the guests of honor.

Gregory frowned. "You have? Huh. I thought he met Gabriel. He was rather angry."

He looked over to Sacha and leaned forward to Ken'chi.

"Between you and I...He has a rather sensitive stomach. So don't get him upset or angry. It causes him stomach ulcers and pain."

Gabriel gave a confused look. "What party? I just got signed to a label this morning. Wait...did I ever tell you about the guy who saw me sing and asked me to sign to his label? I'm sorry, man. But I'll definitely be there."

- - - Updated - - -

Gregory frowned. "You have? Huh. I thought he met Gabriel. He was rather angry."

He looked over to Sacha and leaned forward to Ken'chi.

"Between you and I...He has a rather sensitive stomach. So don't get him upset or angry. It causes him stomach ulcers and pain."

Gabriel gave a confused look. "What party? I just got signed to a label this morning. Wait...did I ever tell you about the guy who saw me sing and asked me to sign to his label? I'm sorry, man. But I'll definitely be there."

Ken'chi shrugged slightly.

"Don't know maybe he just looks like someone I know...at any rate I am interested if that was what your were waiting to hear...."

Karui laughed.

"You better!it's going to be great!just don't hget lost." Karui chuckled slightly at the thought.

Gregory clapped his hands. "That's great news! Please come to my office so you could sign the paperwork."

He turned and walked over to Sacha. Sacha looked up from his phone.

"Are you finished? I'm tired and I'd like to go rest."

Gabriel grinned. "Can't wait. And just because of that one time, you have to keep bringing it up. Just drop it, man."

His mother left the kitchen. "Ze food iz almost ready. Call your papa and sister."

Gabriel sighed and grumbled calling his dad and sister.

Ken'chi flopped back down into his chair it was almost time for his shift to end there was two minutes left then he was free for the night .

Karui laughed .

"I can't help it when I found you,your face was priceless you were like a lost lamb." Karui smiled and letted out a relaxed sigh.

Gregory dropped Sacha at his penthouse. He walked over to his bedroom, taking two pills for his ulcer, belt he collapsed on the bed. Human interaction wears him out.

Gabriel returned. He snorted. "Shut up. I couldn't read this chicken scratches you call writing."

"Ze food iz ready! Come eat!"

Ken'chi finally got home and fell asleep after leaving thw other with his full name and number so that he could contact him.

Karui chuckled.

"Sure.," he nugged the other.

"Come on time to eat." Karui washed his hands before sitting down .

Sacha awoke several hours later and groggily got up. He heeded to the kitchen and made himself a cup of tea, before settling down to begin songwriting.

Gabriel smirked. "Shut up, butt kisser."

He plopped down. His mother gave him 'the look'. He gulped and mumbled an apology.

He began to dig into his food.

Ken'chi remained asleep for quite a while since the boy needed the sleep pretty badly nobody bothered to wake him up.

Karui smirked slightly and forgived the other and began to eat.Karui wanted to say something nice but he wasn't able to taste any sort of food at all in the first place.

"Thank you." Karui spoke softly but clearly

Sacha snarled in frustration. He threw the pen down and walked over to his kitchen, putting himself another cup of tea to calm his nerves.

Gabriel finished his second helping of steak. He turned to Karui.

"You're done? You didn't eat much. You didn't like the food?"

His mother shot him another look. He looked down art his plate.

"Would you like to stay for the night? It's not safe for you to be out alone at night." Gabriel's mother asked as she cleared the table.

Ken'chi finally wokeup around eight and began to fumble around his house sleepily.

"My head hurts as...."

Karui sighed and turned to the other.

"I don't have taste buds....and I have a digestion problem." He said softly,Karui looked up at Gabriel's mom and smiled slightly.

"May I?my house is an hour walk from here."

• Saga locked this topic