Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Gabriel gave an airy laugh. "I know. You can be too much, but I don't care. I like it."

Sacha nodded. Looking at his hands. "I would be worried otherwise..."

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Karui Blushed softly.

"You like the way I act?" He looked to the side slightly before looking back.

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"As would I be worried."

"Uh, yeah. I like you, I feel for your personality actually. Though your got a nice ass to boot."

He turned and chuckled to himself, singing a soft turn. "Karui's booty~, protecting it is my duty~"

Sacha rubbed his arm. "Um. How long well you be staying here? So when you get out, we could get your room ready."

Karui laughed softly his cheeks turning a soft red.

"Your all about asses aren't you." He laughs before hearing the other began to sing causing him to turn a dark shade of red.

"Saying such things haven't you got any shame?"

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"We'll be able to leave soon as they patch me up."

Gabriel shrugged. "Hey. I could've been a boob man, but I couldn't help but fall for the booty. So soft..."

He couldn't help but drool. He quickly wiped the drool from his mouth. "You're not one to talk, teasing me with food...that's just cruel. Knowing my love for fine cuisine."

Sacha nodded. "Alright. I'll wait with you until you're out. Then we'll have you settled."

Karui Blushed and bit his lip.

"I can't help it I love the way you react it gets me going." Once the car was parked and the keys were out Karui climbed into the others lap.

"Have you ever wondered how I'd taste? To be able to explore every inch of me?" It was clear that Karui had grown rather aroused.

Ken'chi smiled and sighed in relief.

"Thank-you for everything Sacha." The doctors soon arrived and began to give him stiches and aid.

"Make sure he doesn't move around to much." A doctor stated after finishibg up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Karui Blushed and bit his lip.

"I can't help it I love the way you react it gets me going." Once the car was parked and the keys were out Karui climbed into the others lap.

"Have you ever wondered how I'd taste? To be able to explore every inch of me?" It was clear that Karui had grown rather aroused.

Ken'chi smiled and sighed in relief.

"Thank-you for everything Sacha." The doctors soon arrived and began to give him stiches and aid.

"Make sure he doesn't move around to much." A doctor stated after finishibg up.

Gabriel's face turned a dark red. He has, but he couldn't say it. With a gulp, he gave a nod. "My reactions...how do they get you going?" He gripped his hands on the others hips and leaned forward. Mere inches away from the other's face.

Sacha gave a nod to the doctor and stood up. "Thank you, sir."

He walked over to Ken'chi. Holding out his hand. "You're welcome. Let's get going. It's getting tether late and I'd feel better if we had you home, resting."

Karui kissed the other male gently before pulling away to answer.

"It makes me want to do more so I can see even better reactions.... Then my imagination pulls me in deeper." Karui planted kisses down the others neck nipping softly at the collar bone.

"Thats understandable."Ken'chi tried to stand up but ended up stumbling right into the others arms.

Gabriel let out a soft groan at his neck being kissed. A sensitive spot for him, alongside his scalp. "Hey...Let's take this inside...don't wanna show anyone how cute and sexy you are."

Catching him quickly, Sacha sighed a breathe of relief. "Here. Let me help you to the car. Lean on me."

Karui purred.

"Alright since you called me sexy and cute~" he walked into the house holding the others hand in his own.

Ken'chi blushed darkly hiding his face in the others chest.

"Thank-you." He got into the car with the others help.

Gabriel gladly followed behind Karui. Already beginning to feel excited for what's to come.

Sacha smiled. "You're welcome."

They Aimee at his home and he helped him into his spare room. "Um. Lay down. I'll bring you water and food. So, please. Relax."

Karui pulled the other male into his bed room and closed the door behind them as he pressed the other gently to the wall as he kissed him passionately while gently rubbing the others crotch.

Ken'chi laided down with a bit of struggled and began to wait for the other to return

Gabriel let out a throaty moan. Pulling Karui off him, he threw him on the bed and returned the kiss more roughly.

Sacha returned with a tray and set it on the bedside table. "Do you need anything? I could bring you pain medication if you need it."

Karui moaned softly and ran his hands through the others hair gently.

"P-pull my hair." He gasped breathlessly as they parted then returned to kissing .

Ken'chi smiled.

"No thanks although I would like to to remain next to me. " Ken'chi blushed softly.

Gabriel smirk. "What? You need a spanking too?" He gave Karui's hair a rough yank.

Sacha nodded, pulling a chair closer to the bed. "Do you want to watch a movie? Or maybe listen to an audio book."

Karui let put a strangled moan.

"D-Dont tease me like that unless your going to throw me over your knee and spank me red." He said playfully.

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"I'd like to watch a movie if.that's ok with you..."

"Oh ho, little mouse. Better be careful about what you say~"

He pulled Karui onto his knee and pulled down his pants. Giving it a small pat before giving it a hard slap.

Sacha nodded. "Alright...I don't own many movies...But I do have a few...let me find one."

He stood up and headed his spare room.

Karui gave a soft gasp mixed with a needy moan as the other landed a blow on his ass causing him to raise it slightly wanting more of the contact.

"Ahhh m-more." Karui panted softly looking up into the others eyes.

Ken'chi smiled and waited for the other to return, he was still rather in a bit of pain but glad that he was safe now.

• 1 month later...

Gabriel grinned. Panting and moving his hair from his eyes. "Anything you say, I'll do."

He moved harder and faster.

Sacha returned with a disk and slipped it into the DVD player. "I found this sweet film about a couple and their attempts at adopting a child. Very heartwarming."

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriel grinned. Panting and moving his hair from his eyes. "Anything you say, I'll do."

He moved harder and faster.

Sacha returned with a disk and slipped it into the DVD player. "I found this sweet film about a couple and their attempts at adopting a child. Very heartwarming."

Karui bit his lip.

"Nghhh! I d-dont want to come just b-by you spanking me." Karui Blushed darkly, pulling the other into a heated kiss climbing into his lap grinding agansit him through the kiss for awhile before pulling away his cock straining agansit his boxers.

"I-I need you." Karui saided embarrassed as he hid his face in the others neck.

Ken'chi smiled .

"Sounds cute." Ken'chi laughed before correcting himself.

"Heart warming."

Gabriel smirked, "aww, but i think it'll be cute if you come just from getting spanked."

He gave a few hard hits.

"I want to see you come just from getting spanked. It's so cute how you're just grinding against me all pink in the face."

Sacha shrugged. "I guess it's cute. I'm not quite sure. I haven't watched it in years."

He sat next to Ken'chi and started the movie. "Are you hungry? I can make you a porridge or a soup."

Karui bit his lip cutely as he turned his head to the side slightly.

"I-Im not c-cu-" Karui was caught of by the first slap to the ass causing him to turn back facing Gabreil as Karui let out a moan mixed with pleasure and shock.

"P-please." Karui gave a wanton whine gripping Gabreils shirt, then the second slap was delivered Karui was beganing to shake softly a small damp spot beganing to form in his boxers.

"N-No a-ah!" The final slap sent Karui over the edge back arching hands tightening their grip on Gabreils shirt as his orgasm shook him the damp spot in his boxers quickly growing.

"M-Meanie." Karui pouted.

Ken'chi shook his head.

"No I'm not hungry." Ken'chi leaned agansit the other male slightly getting comfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic