Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Karui whined as he felt the other pull out slowly only to let out a mixed of a moan and a gasp as the other.

"F-fuck, harder." He whined softly.

Ken'chi paused for a moment in confusion.

"What did you realize?" He coukdnt help but feel bad for putting Sacha through everything that he did over such a short period of time.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Gabriel chuckled. "Whatever you say..."

He quickened his thrusts. Going deeper.

Sacha blushed. "Well...I...may taken a liking to you..."

He clutched his jeans. His knuckles turning white.

Karui gasped as the other brushed agansit a bundle of nerves causing him to let out a helpless moan. Karui wrapped his arms loosely around Gabriel as he thrusted.

"A-Ah G-Gabriel." Karui felt his pride slowly melting away like ice.

"More....Harder...Gabreil fuck me further into submisson."

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"Your acting as if that isn't ok which it is ok." Kenchi gave Sacha a peck on the cheek.

"Your adorable."

Gabriel let out a groan. Karui was too much for him.

"Fuck. I won't last long if you keep doing that."

Sweat covered his body as he did what he was told. For Karui supposedly being submissive, he was demanding and he loved it. Giving his lips a quick lick, he leaned forward and have Karui's neck a lick.

"Mind if I mark you as mine?"

Sacha blushed harder. "I was raised to believe such a thing wasn't okay...I know better, but...it doesn't stop me from feeling...like it isn't okay."

As soon as Gabriel speed up once again like a switch into a lower state of submission his body trembling and clinging to him turning into a moaning mess beneath the other male. Upon the other asking if he could mark jim sd his own Karui tightened in arousal at the thought.

"Please Gabriel mark me." Karui gave a soft whine of arousal as the two continued.

"Oh....oh fu-fuck I'm getting close."

Ken'chi frowned slightly.

"Well when you see some a straight couple kissing do you want to run up and seperate them? Love is love no matter the gender."Ken'chi rubbed the other's back.

He sunk his teeth slowly where neck met shoulder. With one soft moan, he came inside Karui. Slowing down his thrust until he stopped. Licking Karui's wound as apology.

Sacha have a soft chuckle. "I find it uncomfortable seeing such public displays of affection."

Giving a sigh as his back relaxed from gentle movement.

"But I understand where you're gong with that...just have patience with me. Please."

Karui felt himself get closer and closer when suddenly the other came his body still trembling as he was left on edge.

"Gabriel.....Ga...Gabriel." Karui hadn't came yet and the other male had stopped thrusting leaving his oversimulated and hot body arching softly and trembling soft ah's escaping his lips as he tightened around the other.

Ken'chi frowned softly.

"Sacha we'll have to slowly work up to that. "

Gabriel blushed. "Shit! Sorry! Here...let me..."

He began to jerk Karui. He remained inside, trying to get Karui to climax.

"Is it helping?"

Sacha smiled. "That's all i ask."

Hew blushed. "Mind if i hold your hand?"

Karui gave an aroused whine as the other began to jerk him off his hips trembling violently. This would have been thr first time Gabriel would have seen Karui's face of absolute overwhelmed pleasure since the first time he had hid his face away embarrassed that the other had made him cum from just spanking him. He felt himself getter closer and closer unable to form full sentences

"F-fu ah!...co...coming!...." was all he could muster as his orgasm shook him to the core.

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"Of course you can." Ken'chi allowed the other to link hands with him.

Gabriel eyes widened. Watching Karui come undone was beautiful. He wanted to see it again. Hew felt himself growing hard again. "Ready for another round?"

Sacha blushed and gave a small smile. Ken'chi's hand fit perfectly with his. "Your hand..."

Karui panted softly leaning agansit him for a moment.

"Sure....just give me a moment.....I'll jerk you off a bit untill my breath calms." Karui did just that untill his breathing calmed and he kissed the other gently.

Ken'chi blushed.

"I know their a bit small."

Gabriel smiled at the feel of Karui's lips. So soft and sweet.

"I love you, Karui."

Sacha chuckled. "That's not it...they fit so well with mine. They're very warm and soft too. I like them."

He pulled Ken'chi's hand to his mouth and gave it a soft kiss.

Karui smiled softly as he heard the other as they pulled away.

"As do I love you." Karui crawled into the others lap gently pushing him down and cuddling closely to him attacking him with kisses and hickies.

Ken'chi blushed as the other spoke the blush only darkening as the other kissed his hand.

"For just being so shy that was bold....and very cute."

Gabriel laughed. The kisses and hickies tickling his neck. He smirked and began to tickle Karui's side.

Sacha turned a bright red. "Really?! I didn't mean to! I just...saw your hands and...i wasn't thinking."

He covered his face in embarrassment.

Karui gasped and squirmed his laughter mixing with whine over time as the other male held him down as he started to get hard from the situation unable to fight back.

Ken'chi laughed softly.

"Its fine I liked it actually ."

• 3 weeks later...

Gabriel smirked. "Such a perverted kitty."

He licked his lips and slid his hand downward.

Sacha removed his hands. Surprised, but happy. An idea struck him.

"Umm...want to go on a date today?"

Karui smiled softly.

"So what if I'm a bad Kitty what are you going to do?" Karui smirked playfully.

Ken'chi blushed softly.

"Today? I look like a total mess." He chuckled softly.

"Tomorrow maybe?"

• 1 month later...

Gabriel chuckled. "Bad pets get punished."

He gave a hard smack. Smirking.

Sacha blushed. "I think you look beautiful, but tomorrow sounds better. Gives us time to plan it out. Anywhere you'd like to go?"

Karui gasped as the other's hand connected with his bottom his cheeks heating up as he bit his lip crawling holding onto him as he began to grind agansit him with a moan.

"Kitty wants to be punished." Karui moaned into Gabriel's ear in desperation.

Ken'chi blushed deeply at ghe others sudden confidence to say such.a thing.

"Somewhere not too crowded would be nice"

Gabriel smirked. "It's not a punishment if you want it, but..."

He gave another hard smack.

"I can't deny you."

Sacha chuckled softly. "I agree. How about...we go to a bookstore and maybe a nice restaurant. Or just a simple lunch at a park where we could just walk around and admire scenery."

Karui gripped onto Gabriel's shoulders as a slap was delivered to his rear causing him to quiver slightly.

"More~ I promise I'll be a good boy." Karui kissed Gabriel's jaw suckling on the skin afterwarf slightly.

Ken'chi smiled.

"Or maybe we could bring a book to the park and you could read to me?"Ken'chi jad to admit he loved hearing the other speak his voice was like honey.

Gabriel's smirked widened. He was too cute sometimes

Giving another hard smack, he captured Karui's lips in a hungry kiss.

Sacha blushed and nodded. "That's fine. Just pick out any book from my room tomorrow. Um. Anything you'd like for lunch tomorrow? I can make anything you like..."

Karui moaned into he kiss as another slap was delivered to his ass. Deepening the kiss Karui began to.grind agansit Gabriel slightly his hips moving on their own.

Ken'chi smiled softly.

"Your so cute when you blush." Ken'chi paused for a moment in thought.

"Maybe we could make sandwiches?"

Gabriel growled at the sight and threw Karui onto his back. "Fuck. I need you." He started nipping on his neck.

"Karui..."

The comment made Sacha blush a darker red. "Um. Sandwiches are fine."

Karui's face was slightly flushed as he was thrown on his back, whining at the loss of contact.

"Take me." Karui had never felt so horny on his life just having he other nipping at his neck was arousing himp further.

Ken'chi smiled and gave Sacha a peck on the cheek.

• Saga locked this topic