Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

-"Yeah... just give me a minute to get some things." Lev said but walked beside the hunter first. "You know, just because you can handle it alone doesn't mean you have to." He told him, gave him a quick kiss and left the room to pack what he wanted to take.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"I could say the same to you." He mumbled

He leand on the counter of the kitchen.

"I love you but I'm scared.....that I'm to...clingy." He whispered to himself.

Lev had taken most of the things he needed when he first left the city but being back made him realize there were a few more he should bring along. He filled up a backpack with some mundane things and a few that might be useful with the monsters and carried it on his good shoulder.

-"I'm ready." He informed the other and made his way outside.

Atlas quickly snagged the backpack from the other.

"You'er hurt." He commented and threw it on his shoulder.

"Let me help."

Even though it hurt Lev's pride to have someone else do such a simple thing for him he was happy that the hunter was looking after him.

-"I can do it myself..." He protested but didn't try to take his things back.

-"Thank you though." He added after a moment.

"You can do a lot by yourself. But having others alway makes it better." He smiled

"Your welcome."

He hopped in the car happy to not be driving today.

"Back home"

Lev stretched and moved his arm to make his injured shoulder less stiff but made sure the hunter didn't catch him doing this.

-"Yeah, in just a few hours of driving..." He said in a serious voice and powered up the vehicle, beginning the long drive.

"Ya but a few hours alone isn't that bad."

He was happy and held the others hand that was close to him. Kissing it and putting it to his face.

"See it won't be too bad."

-"Well, when you put it like that it doesn't seem bad at all." Lev commented with a smile.

-"Maybe we should chase everyone out into the forest and be alone when we get home too." He sugested and there was some honest intent in his joke.

"No!" He laughed. "They good people." He smiled squeezing the others hands.

He was happy.

"Your friends our nice."

-"One of them is my friend... " Lev corrected the hunter and moved his hand so he can cares the man's cheek. His driving was just as horrible as it always was.

-"I'll still need some time to heal so we'll have another few days of 'vacation'. What should we do in that time."

"I dont know. what would you like to do.." He sighed, leaning into the others hand.

He sighed.

"Your ideas are usually fun.."

-"Except when they turn out terrible..." Lev warned the hunter but thought about the problem. "You should know by know what I would think of first." He added with a smirk. "It wouldn't be bad to pretend we are normal teenagers and not think about monstrosities that are out to get us..."

"well what do normal teens do? I never was one...Or ever known one" He sighed

He never really did anything he thought a "normal" teens would do.

Lev was silent for a long while, obviously caught in the contradiction of wanting to be normal but being incapable of defining what that means.

-"I've been rich all my life and i think I'll never have he correct idea of what normal is because of that." He admitted. "I would like it if we just relaxed for a few days I suppose..."

"That sounds go to me.."

He was happy to relax.

"Maybe some card games...I know you only find one of them friends but...I do like both of them."

-"I'll try to get along with the other one too, if that's what you want..." Lev gave in.

-"What exactly do you think there is likeable about him?"

"I dont know Im just drawn to different people. Fin's really nice and Vincent though he's quiet...But he just seems...i dont know...I just know I like him as a friend...He's interesting." Atlas tried to explain.. "i like to know interesting people"

"No ones more interesting then you though in my eyes." He sighed kissing the others hand.

Lev agreed that 'interesting' was a good, kind description of the older hunter.

-"Don't get the wrong idea that I feel threatened by him..." Lev found it necessary to defend himself. "I'm confident I'm more interesting than those two." He added with a playful smile.

"Reaaallly." Atlas giggled. he wanted to tease the other. "Because Fin is pretty hot. I mean really. And Vince has got that hot manly silent type with him....you never know." He tried to keep his face straight.

He was happy he got to tease the other.

"Maybe if you talk about your feeling more you would be even more interesting."

Lev caught on to what the hunter was doing and was amused but wouldn't allow the man to tease him without doing the same in return.

-"You've got a point, Fin is gorgeous... We use to be so close, I wonder if he misses that as much as I do." He said in the perfectly serious voice he always used to joke around.

Atlas wanted to tease the other more and started to ignore what lev said.

"You know theres a gay bar in my town, i bet i could find someone whose really hot...ooo or my brother can show me my old friends."

"Im sure fin miss being close to you I am jealous of him...."

Lev saw that what he was saying had no effect so he checked the road and when he was certain he can divert his attention for a while, leaned over and pulled the man closer so he can whisper in his ear.

-"Just wait till we get out of this damn car, I'll make sure you don't think of another man ever again." He said and then focused on driving again. He seemed perfectly calm as though the whisper hadn't even happened.

Atlas went red.

"Wat..what...what are you gonna do?" He asked scared and excited.

He felt the thing in his pants move thinking about it.

Lev smirked devilishly at the hunter.

-"You'll find out soon enough..." He answered and hummed as he thought for a moment. "Or I could find somewhere to stop along the way... if you can't wait, or just pull over somewhere and we could do it in here... it would be a bit tight, there isn't a lot of space..."