Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas blushed even more his face felt so hot.

"Lev stop thats not apromritate to think about...your making me fell weird.."

He whined mad that the other sounded so sexy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev was aware he'd gone too far with teasing the other but wanted to push a bit further.

-"It's only the two of us here... there's nothing inappropriate about it, I'm sharing my feelings." He laughed quietly. "You make me thing about such things pretty often anyway ..."

"Yes it is no matter who you are with." He whined again.

He sighed lisening

"What do you mean by that lev..."

It was about time to stop and Lev wanted to move off from the topic.

-"I really think its not... and nothing, I'm just messing with you I don't mean anything by that."

"Lev everything means something!!"

he squeezed the others hand and place it on his cheek.

"Everything."

-"I was just trying to get you a bit flustered. I really do think of you often, but in more innocent ways." Lev tried to explain and smiled at having the hunter place his hand against his cheek again.

"Good because i am an innocent person unlike you.....I am pure." He laughed/

Atlas kissed the others hand.

"So pure, my prince."

Lev laughed quietly.

-"I better warn you now, you won't stay pure with a bad guy like me." He told the other now in an obviously playful voice.

Atlas sighed kissing the other hand softly and blowing on it to tease him.

Looking up from the others hand he whispered.

"I would do anything for you my prince, even if it met to loose my purity." He smiled softly going along with the other. His cheeks were flush from embarrassment.

Lev glanced over at the hunter for a moment with a warm smile.

-"You're being a cutie again." He informed him as his hand came free from the others hold so he can gently pinch him.

Atlas quince at the pinch even though it didn't hurt it was just a reflex.

"I am not cute!"

"I am darkness and evil"

"Fear me" Atlas was doing good at acting until his voice cracked half way though it.

Blushing madly.

Lev made an honest effort not to laugh but couldn't stop himself.

-"As evil as a bunny rabbit..." He joked once he calmed down and could breath again.

"bunnies can be evil." He mumbled...

"I am not cute though." He tried to keep a straight face.

He sunk in his seat.

"Im like a disney villain."

This nearly caused Lev to burst into laughter again but he managed to keep quiet.

-"Why don't you like being called cute?" He asked set on making the hunter change his mind.

They were close to the forest by this point.

"I dont know I've always seen girls as cute and nice...and i guess i kinda like a girl but..you know.." He blushed explaining.

Feeling the heat in his face he pulled up his legs onto the seat hiding his reddind face in his knees.

"I want to be your knight in shining armor."

-"You're not like a girl ... and they are neither cute nor nice, they are stubborn hostile creatures which inherently hate me... you don't hate, do you?" Lev argued angrily.

-"... and you already are my knight, so don't worry about that."

"I do not hate you..Its quite the opposite..." He smiled.

His blush reddened as he heard the other say that, he burried his face more into his knees.

"Stop your embarrassing me"

-"Why are you embarrassed, it's still just the two of alone here." Lev said and glanced over at the hunter with a faint smile.

-"If you really don't want me to call you cute you should stop doing that, it makes you look adorable."

"I dont know why I'm embarrassed i think its because its you I'm embarrassed. I think that I see you and well..since i like you..i dont know I'm embarrassed around you..."

He must have looked like a tomato by now..

"Lev do you still like me even if I'm adorable like a girl."

-"You should be more comfortable with me than with anyone else." Lev mumbled a bit disappointed it wasn't so. "Well, at least I get to see you all worked up like that." He added with a smirk.

-"Of course I still like you, I love adorable guys."

"Lev I want to get home and lay with you." He groaned..

He wasn't he thinking of anything pervered but he just wanted the other to hold him..

"Im really comfy with you i just get embarrass because i want you to only see the good of me."

Lev was reminded of his dream from the previous night. "I don't want you to know the bad side of my either..." He said quietly.

-"We'll be home in a few minutes, we can do whatever you like then."

"Never...I dont think you have a bad side..I mean you arnet the sweetest and stuff...but that dosent make you bad.."

He was so ready to get there...he wanted food and to sleep.

Lev thought of arguing the statement, but he truly didn't want the hunter to even get an idea of what he had been like back at the academy.

Soon he entered the clearing and parked the car but leaned back into the seat and sighed before willing himself to get up. He took the weapon they'd brought and carried it with him inside.

Atlas opened the door for them.

"Were back! Did you guys miss us" Atlas sang.

Swipping the weapon away from Lev and putting it away.

"Well its nice to be back see you guys later." He quickly said and dragged Lev quickly in to his room closing the door.

"Finally!"