Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

His dad went down on his knees.

"Atlas, I want you know how much we love you and how proud of you we are. Will alway be watching over you."

Atlas's eyes widened. He saw his dad satand next to his mom/

"Honey we'll always love you no matter what." His mom said in her sweet voice.

They started to fade away.

"NO!DONT GO! I NEED YOU!!" Atlas started screaming, and running to their fading bodies.

Once he got close enough he tripped and fell, into their bodies and went through them as the rest of what they were added away. He fell into a puddle, tears streamed down his face..Looking into the puddled he saw his refection but it was when he was 14 looking back at him.

"Why do you always leave..." He sobbed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

As soon as he was asleep again, Lev felt that his nightmare was continuing even though there was no trace of the forest or the dark creature. This time he was aware that nothing was real and knew that the city around him was just a construct of his mind, still he had a bad feeling that nothing was alright. He was alone, there wasn't a single soul around and that was the first detail that made the scene seem so grim and unfamiliar. He began to walk down the street, this time with no rifle or weapon of any sort and felt nervous and uneasy in the silence. He wasn't sure himself if he wanted to find someone but was sure he didn't wish to come across the monster again.

At this point he was sure the monster still had a firm hold on him but had only been silent for a while.

Atlas woke up and felt tear streaks on his face. He sighed seeing the other still sound asleep.

He got up gentley relasing the others hand from his and kissing him on the forehead.

But he did all this quietly and removed himself from the room not to wake the other up.

He soon found he way to the kitchen to start their breakfast.

The city was an eerie sigh when deserted as Lev experienced it in his dream. As he continued to wander through its streets he quickly became sure there was nothing to find but noticed the layout of the city was incorrect and that some areas were purely a product of his imagination, or perhaps a creation of the dark creature. Though he could never catch a glimpse of it, he could feel the monster approach him as time passed. His first though was to run but there was nowhere to escape to and he didn't have any idea how to wake himself up.

With no better solution in mind, he willed the phantom to stop hiding and appear before him and sure enough the shadowy being did just that. It took on the same skeletal form it had in his first nightmare and gazed down on him expectantly. He didn't have to speak his questions, as soon as he just wished to know something the monster knew of it. When he wondered what it was he was supposed to dig up in the forest the space around him morphed and he found himself back at the pile of ruble he'd tried to clear, however he barely recognized the location. The trees around the small clearing seemed different and there were no massive rock there any longer but an opening in the ground. He tried to travel down but the angle of descend quickly became too steep and he was sure he would fall down a great height if he continued. He leaned over the darkness though and at first saw nothing but then made out an enormous dark mass slithering down beneath him.

Atlas searched the apartment.

"Goddamit. he has no good food."

He sighed.

He found some random fruits and ice cream.

"MILKSHAke!" He sighed happily he would make strawberry chocolate milkshake

This time Lev didn't seem distressed when he woke up even though his dreams had been just as unpleasant. He was alarmed for a moment to realize the hunter wasn't beside him but though reasonably and realized the man must be somewhere in the apartment. He took a few minutes to make himself presentable and find some usable clothes he hadn't taken with him to the house in the mountains.

-"You didn't want to go back to sleep without me but then i wake up alone?" He said angrily, deciding to mess around with the other as soon as he saw him.

"Oh come on I was being a good house wife." H sighed giving the other, his breakfast.

"look what I made you." He smiled. Handing the other the mixed fruit milkshake.

He poured himself some too.

-"You're very resourceful." Lev commented, glad the hunter managed to make anything with how little ingredients he had to work with. He remembered they had to go back soon and felt a bit down.

-"We have to go back today, do you want me to drive this time?" He offered not wanting to spend hours sitting around doing nothing again.

"That would be nice. Im still a bit out of it."

Atlas sighed and started to drink the shake.

"I..wanna kiss you."

Lev smirked mischievously at the hunter.

-"Is that all you think about when you're around me?" He asked and was indecisive if he should be nice and give the man a kiss or try to get him flustered first.

Atlas's face lit up again.

"No...Its just you....I..I..Don't know....You make me feel funny."

He looked down and drank his shake not looking at the other and his face feeling hot.

Lev hummed in acknowledgment and took a drink of his shake while he thought, his eyes were fixed of the hunter in the meanwhile.

-"I know..." He said in the end. "I think you make me feel the same... I just get less worked up than you." Lev smiled playfully, amused by how the man was blushing.

Atlas looked up.

"How...you make me feel fuzzy and my stomach feels like hfsdfjkhjdkf. And just how do you not....you..you just make me feel weird!" He huffed, The blush still spread on his cheeks.

He took the others hand.

Touching it, the others skin was a bit rougher then his own, he rubbed his thumb across it..

"I...I..Don't know."

Lev took in the hunters words and his expression softened, he offered him a warm smile and looked down fondly at their joined hands.

-" ...Would you still like that kiss?" He offered after a short, enjoyable moment of silence.

Lev put down his food and walked over to the hunter. He didn't bother to take things one step at a time and pressed his lips against the mans passionately. His hand followed a path up the others chest and slid to the back of his neck.

Atlas was surprised when the other went so fast but he melted right into the other.

His hands grabbed and tugged the others hair.

"L-L-Leev." He maoned

He opened his moth letting the other in.

Lev let out a small, pleased moan as the hunter let him slide his tongue into his mouth. One of his arms wrapped around the man and pressed their bodies together.

-"It's a shame we have to go back now..." He mumbled when he pulled out of the kiss, having to take a quick breath of air.

Atlas was breathing heavily.

"Ya...It really is." He sighed.

"I forgot to ask how is your shoulder."

Lev automatically glanced at his shoulder when it was brought up in the conversation.

-"It's fine, it doesn't hurt much any more." He answered and shifted the wounded spot as though to rest if he'll feel a lot of pain.

"okay." Atlas stuttered

He put his forehead on the others.

"I...I don't know what i feel anymore."

He snaked his hands to the others hair.

"Your soft."

Lev smiled at having the others hands in his hair but the first comment made him worry.

-"Is something wrong?" He asked and watched the hunter carefully.

"No...It's okay..It's just I had a bad dream and it keeps coming to the back of my mind." he sighed leaning his head in the others crook of the neck.

He played with Lev's hair.

"It just kinda shook me up..."

He could still image his parents just going into thin air...

-"I know what you mean..." Lev said quietly and placed a kiss on the hunters forehead. He was still bothered by his own nightmare, only he couldn't say for sure that it was just a dream.

-"What can I do to help?" He offered, wanting them both to cheer up a bit.

Atlas sighed

"Nope im an adult. i should be able to handle it on my own." He smiled weakly.

He took the glasses and went to the sink cleaning them..

"We should...get going..."