Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev continued for another few seconds, trying to last as long as he could but then pulled out and clenched his fingers tight around his length and moved his hand almost violently. Every muscle in his body tensed and he cried out and groaned as he came. For a long moment after he just took deep breath and calm himself, as his breathing and heartbeat steadied he let himself fall down on top of the hunter.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Atlas laughed. "Welp we finally did it." He smiled and kissed the other.

He was happy for how the day went.

"So was i okay for my first time?"

Lev moved off of the other man but with how little place there was on the bed ended up pressed against his side.

-"Hmm... alright, I guess." He answered and placed an arm over the hunter.

Atlas sighed...He wasn't good....He started think of stupid things he could have done to make it better for Lev..

"Sorry I wasn't great.." He mumbled

Cuddling into the other man his head on his and tangling their legs.

Lev watched the hunter with a straight face for a moment longer but then smirked and started laughing.

-"I'm just joking." He admitted, feeling a bit bad for messing around with the hunter when the he'd asked him seriously.

-"You were great."

Atlas perked up like a dog would, you could near see his tail wagging.

"Really?" He asked excitlty.

He "jumped" on top of the other laying on his chest.

"YOU were good and nice too."

Lev was too proud and confident to need a compliment but he appreciated it. He gave the hunter a genuine smile and kissed his forehead.

-"I'm glad you liked it." He said and sighed happily. Being intimate with the other man made him forget for a moment how tired he was but now he wanted nothing more than to go to sleep.

Atlas hugged the other as he laid on top on the other. Using his chest as a pillow.

"Im tired." He mumbled as he closed his eyes

It had been a busy day and he was wiped.

"Goodnight prince"

He mummbled

-"Goodnight love." Lev replied softly and shifter under the hunters weight to get more comfortable, he was careful not to disturb the man on top of him. In only a few minutes he was fast asleep.

Atlas was knocked out in seconds. He started to dream.

He and Lev were in the field where his parents placks were and he was introducing them to him. They made flower crowns and had fun. He felt like he was a 14 year old again laughing and joking.

Unlike the hunter, Lev found himself moving between nightmares and dreams for most of the night.

In his hallucination he returned to the academy and it was as though he'd never left, the day he'd stormed off was missing from his memory together with everything that happened afterwards. His old friends were with him, the ones who betrayed and forgot him in those day's he couldn't remember and he played along with their games as they all together cornered a 'comrade' in an empty hallway. He taunted the man and laughed at the increasingly panicked responses the same way he had in reality not many moths before. Their victim had enough of it and pushed against them attempting to get free but they fought him back with ease, forced him against the wall and lashed out at him for the attempt. Lev did the same as the rest of them, in his mind this was right again, it was only them having fun, killing time but after a moment he stopped and stepped back. The thought that he was about to be sent to hunt something down appeared in his mind out of nowhere and he casually turned around and walked away, cold and unmoved by the scene he left behind and could still hear, though more and more quietly as he left.

The halls of the academy flickered away in a heartbeat and he walked through the woods alone. A rifle hung over his shoulder, he looked around cautiously as he made his way through the darkness. In the near perfect silence he easily noticed the ruffling of leaves and readied his weapon as his eyes searched for motion. He spotted the creature and chased after it, in a matter of minutes he tricked it into a dead end, a tight spot between large, rigid rocks and an old tree. Pressed up against the massive roots of the plant, the small white animal shivered with fear and watched him with wide, shining eyes. His gun was already pointed at the beast and he only needed to pull the trigger but he hesitated and instead of firing, he crouched down and laid his rifle on the ground. He smiled softly and watched the tiny beast curiously like a child. His hand reached out and he comber his fingers through it's light fur, surprisingly enough it didn't run away from him, but he quickly stood up and took a step back. He felt like a boy again, and was convinced that he was close to home and his parents. Lev remember that he would make him kill the animal if he saw this. Afraid of just that, he retreated, turned away and rushed back to where he though the edge of the forest was, but as he moved a new, eerily familiar sound reached his ears, a soothing, quiet melody resonated through the woods. He froze and looked back, his features displayed the same terror he'd seen in the small monster and he felt like he was shaking as well. In place of the creature, at the base of the ancient tree was a dark shadow contorted into a skeleton thin silhouette of a human. It's voice was like many people speaking in union, their voices carrying a hint of agony and covered by static.

-"Have to help... let us out..."

Atlas felt Lev move and jerk. Waking up and seeing his eyes going crazy under the lids.

"Nightmare." He whispered.

Atlas started to shake the other man gently.

"Lev...Its alright. Im right here, everything is gonna be alright." H whispered in Levs ear.

Atlas knew..Before he meet lev every night almost was a terror. Reliving his parents dead. And then them coming back to life and asking why he didn't do his part in the family and protecting them.

"Lev,you gotta wake up"

Lev woke up with a start and for a minute he couldn't piece together what was going on. He frowned and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration when he realized it was just dream. He mumbled out a few curses and moved himself up on his elbows.

-"Thanks for waking me up..." He said and gave the hunter a quick kiss but then got up.

-"I have to clear my head..." He explained as he pulled on his pants.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked gently getting up with the other.

He put his hands on the others shoulders.

"Im here..."

He gave the other a kiss on the back of the neck.

Lev was glad he had someone to help him recover from a nightmare for once and felt more calm when the hunter came after him and touched him. However, he needed to think things over before talking to the other about what he'd seen.

-"No... not now..." He said but took a hold of the others hands and led him to wrap his arms around him.

Atlas liked how the other was.

"Its okay you dont have to talk about it, I can just hold you."

He was happy how the other showed that he wanted him there.

"I can tell you about my dream, we were on the hill my parents placks are on and i made you a flower crown. and we were happy talking and hanging out. You smiled so brightly that it out shined the sun. " He whispered in the others ear.

"It gonna be okay."

Lev smiled softly and laughed.

-"I think you're just being romantic again." He said sure the hunter was adding in details.

-"I know it will everything will be fine... I'm really just in a bad mood now." He explained not wanting to make too big a deal of a nightmare.

-"No, not at all cutie." Lev said as he glanced at the hunter over his shoulder with a devilish, playful smile.

From how it was still dark outside Lev guessed it was early in the morning, he hoped nearly dawn.

-"You should go back to bed, it's too early..."

Atlas yawned he was quiet tierd. He needed sleep but he didn't want to leave Lev.

"Im good." He yawned again.

He hugged the other tighly..

"Unless you want to sleep too."

It was obvious to Lev that the other was still sleepy but he knew he would have a hard time convincing him to just forget about him and go back to sleep. He wanted to get up, think things over but decided to stay with the hunter instead.

-"I guess I could use a couple more hours of sleep."

"Okay." Atlas sighed half asleep already.

HE lead the other to the bed holding his hand.

"I love you." He yawned as he crawled into bed.

CUrling in a ball he feel asleep almost instantly.

Lev placed himself beside the hunter but knew he wouldn't fall asleep very easily, it didn't matter though, he was doing this so the other could get some rest. He watched the man in silence and didn't reach out and try to hold him against himself again.

Atlas had the same dream but it was different this time. His parents were really there. He ran to them.

"Mom, Dad."

He hugged them, and they hugged back he could feel the warmth as if he had hugged them yesterday.

He start to cry because how happy he was to see them

"Mommy, Dad..."

Lev found himself satisfied with just watching the hunter sleep, his thoughts returned to the scenes he'd lived through in his dream but he couldn't find any grim meaning in them or be afraid when the other was right beside him. Gently, careful not to disrupt his sleep yet again, he took his hand and tangled their fingers together. Without even realizing it, he slowly drifted off.