Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas followed the other holding his hand tight and hiccuping, still crying.

"Sorrry I'm such a baby I've always been like this..."

Atlas could remember as a younger kid, and his teens crying whether it was because he was happy or sad..He just had also been open with his feelings letting them show.

"I'm sorry...I suck at being not emotional."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

-"It's alright, I like you the way you are." Lev commented but with a small sigh. " Though I wouldn't mind it if you were a bit less stubborn." He added in a quieter tone.

He led the man into a building complex and up the stairs before pausing in front of a door and starting to sear for the keys in various pockets of his clothing.

Atlas laughed little because of the others comment.

"I would like it if you were less stubborn too..but what can i say....were men." He comments in such a whisper sure the other '

barely heard him.

As the other was opening the door atlas became excited..He was gonna see he home..

"yay!"

Lev smiled softly at how worked up the hunter was getting over this. For a moment he felt like he was brining home a hipper active puppy, the man sure was as cute as one and was acting like one at the moment too.

As he opened the door he was met by near perfect darkness but moved in and got to the light switch without a problem. The area was very small and just an intersection between other rooms so Lev only passed through it. He continued to another part of the flat and left the other to either follow him or look around.

Atlas followed the other happily.

"I'm finally in you place! Im so happy you trust me enough to let me into your own space." He yipped away happily, as he skipped behind the other.

Once he saw they were getting closer to the bedroom he hugged the other from behind, putting his head in the others crook of his neck. He kissed it...

"Im so happy~" Tried to say sexually again but it came out kinda awkward.

By that point Lev could recognize what the hunter wanted to pull off and was failing at again. He countered it with an example of how it's done right.

-"You should thank me then." He told the other man in a smooth, suggestive whisper and glanced at him over his shoulder with a smirk.

Atlas sighed. "why can you be sexy and i can't!" He huffed. He was upset that he could never make it sound good.

But as the other gave him a smirk, he nodded.

"of course my prince." He said as slyly as he could.

Working his way up with his hands he turned the other around and then put his hands in his hair.

"Lev...you know were both too stubborn for our own good." He sighed and put their lips together gentley.

Atlas was on his tippy toes and was gentle, compare to the others kisses wish were usually rough...Though he liked that too.

"lev he moaned into the others lips."

Lev was happy with the response he got in the end and his lips were bent into a genuine smile while he kissed the hunter. He wrapped this arms around the others waist and enjoyed the unusually gentle interaction. After the day they'd had, being more loving to each other wasn't at all a bad idea. As the kiss progressed he leaned into the other man and bent down to make it easier for both of them

Atlas leaned into the other also smiling. as the other leaned down he smiled even wider.

"Thank you hun." He mumbled in their lips.

He liked how loving they were. His fingers twirled in Lev's hair. Slowly and gently pulling on the hair as he kissed.

Lev's smile turned more mischievous as he thought of commenting on the hunters height but considering how his lips were busy and he knew the man would get angry if he called him cute again, he didn't say anything. Instead he let his hand creep up the others body until it slid to the back of his neck.

Atlas shivered as the others hand went to his neck.

He moaned, breaking the kiss to breath

"Can we go to your room?" He asked shyly as he looked at the ground.

-"Sure." Lev said and smirked at how the hunter asked the question. He took a hold of his hand and lead him to his room, another relatively small space that was filled up with various personal things. Lev was happy to just be back there.

-"Sorry everything is a mess." He said even though he'd never tried to put things in order and wasn't intending to any time soon. He didn't waste much time and pulled the hunter closer again.

"Your rooms cool,dont apologize."

Atlas gasped in surprise as he was pulled close in Lev's arms. His hands went down to the others hips..

"Are...Are.you okay doing this?" He asked because he wanted to make are the other was comfortable.

-"Yes... why wouldn't i be?" Lev asked the hunter in a whisper and gave him a questioning look. He wanted to just continue and kiss him again but waited and pressed their foreheads together instead.

-"This isn't anything new." He added with a smirk.

Atlas smiled and kissed the others tip of his noes.

"I know that...I was making sure you were comfortable!" He squeaked happily.

he dragged the other to the bed sitting down and initiated the kiss again.

-"More than comfortable..." Lev mumbled as they returned to kissing. This time the kiss was not as innocent and he deepened it right off, he moved as close as he could to the other man while still sitting beside him and slid his tongue over his lips.

Atlas smiled, he was so happy at this moment.

He felt the others tongue so he opened his mouth to allow the other in and he tangled their tongues together. As this happened he fell back on his back from the weight of Lev leaning o him and everything. So now the other was on top =, atlas put his arms around Lev's waist.

Lev liked it that he was on top now and hummed into the kiss in approval. He slid a hand under the hunters shirt and just enjoyed feeling the man's skin under his fingers. Without even realizing it he began to fight for dominance over the kiss.

Atlas let the other take domanice he like how the other was so dominant.

"Lev." he moaned as the other touched under his shirt. He followed the others lead and put his hands under Levs shirt and traced his fingers on his back.

Lev gradually pulled away and kissed the hunters chin and along his jaw.

-"Just take it off." He whispered into his ear, suddenly annoyed by the clothes he had on, and then move on to attack the other man's neck, kissing and nipping on the skin gently.

Atlas smiled, finding the others annoyedness at the clothing funny,

"Okay" He moaned.

He pulled Levs shirt off and then his own, Slowly he wrapped his fingers in Levs hair

"Lev...Prince." He moaned as the other attacked his skin.

Lev made sure to press himself against the hunter now that their clothes were out of the way.

-"I forget to ask... why do you call me that?" He mumbled out, he barely lifted his lips from the others skin but glanced up at him, watching him with already lustful eyes.

"Honestly..I thought you looked kinda rich and all the stuff so one day it just was an idea and i liked it...Because you are like a prince to me.." He smiled.

Atlas took the others face in his hand and moved it so he could slowly kiss him.

Lev didn't protest as the hunter drew him in for a steady kiss and he was happy with the explanation. He couldn't help but draw the comparison that the other man acted like a knight in shining armor around him sometimes, solving his arguments, showing so much concern every time he was hurt even though he must have known it's nothing unusual by now. The memory of how protective he'd been when they'd first met and hunted down the serpent surfaced in his mind and for once he didn't remember it as something frustrating. He wondered if the hunter had felt something for him from the start, he himself had been too preoccupied with being angry.

Atlas smiled and hugged the other.

His mouth finding the others neck and began sucking and bitting on it to leave marks to prove Lev was his and only his. Though atlas wasn't very territorial he still wanted it to be know that Lev was only his.