Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

After he heard the whisper of the other he wrapped his arms around him.

"It' okay...I was treating you like a child again wasn't I.."

He held the other tightly but ot enough to hurt him. His head laid on the others chest. Atlas didn't want to other to know he was hurt so he tried his best not to show.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev returned the embrace without a second though and held the hunter gently. He liked being so close to other man and wasn't willing to let go very quickly.

-"Don't run off like that again." He whispered, now lively enough to sound a bit threatening.

Despite how comfortable he was, he forced himself to take a step back from the other after a minute. He placed a soft kiss on his forehead as a finally apology for what had happened previously.

Atlas nodded at the others apologize. Sitting on the bed and pulled Lev to sit next to him. Tracing his fingers across the bandaged areas.

"If I don't run off, you cant do stupid things like this.....I don't want anyone I care about to get hurt anymore."

He put his head on the others chest, tears dripping off his cheeks.

"Please I don't want to loose anyone eles."

Lev draped an arm over the hunter and pulled him closer, trying to comfort him the best he knew. He wasn't sure if he was any help though, so far he'd only managed to upset the man further.

-"Stop it." He mumbled trying to convince him to stop crying. "Everything is fine now and this won't happen again." Lev assured him while his hand moved over his back in a soothing motion.

-"You won't lose me..."

"Lev...I got the leave I need it's for 3 months...That's how long i'm able to live here..." He stopped crying and took in the others scent. It smelled of soap and blood. There was something eles he couldn't describe, but he was attracted to it. He knew in the scientific side of his brain, it was

probably the hormones the other male was realising but he didn't care he liked how it smelled. He knew in the back of his head he liked Lev and not just as a friend...They barely just met a few days ago but...He really like him. He found himself blushing.

"Lev, I like you." He whispered.

Though three months wasn't a short time and was certainly more than what he'd expected, Lev was disappointed that there was a limit to how long they could be together. He momentarily though how he'd have to stay connected to the man somehow even after that, for the first time he regretted loosing his nerve and getting kicked out of the organization the other was still a part of.

As the hunter whispered to him, Lev smiled down at him. "I like you too." He expected the statement to be understood in a casual, friendly way but what he was actually confessing to was much more serious.

At this point he was fully aware of just how much the other meant to him. Perhaps he could have convinced himself otherwise and been doubt full but not after what had happened. It'd become painfully clear to Lev what kind of feeling he had for Atlas as soon as he'd felt the pain of seeing him leave.

Atlas looked up at the other from his position.

"I think I like you in a different way then you like me.......I like you a lot......Like I want to kiss you alot...." Atlas couldn't believe he had just told the other that. He face turned redder then a tomato, the blush grew to his ears too. He put his face in the others chest.

"Sorry that was embarrassing."

'Why do you think I like you any differently than you do me' Lev though to argue but failed to, instead he just watched the other in silence. He felt that the hunter had just allowed him to hold him and touch him freely and without concern that it is inappropriate. Without a word he forced the man off of his chest but was careful to make sure the action is nothing like when he'd pushed him away that morning. Once there was enough space between them, he reached out to touch the hunters face and caressed his cheek briefly while observing his face. Lev wanted to speak or at least wait for some sign from the other that he understood what he was doing and wanted him to continue but failed to. Instead, almost reflexively he leaned into the other man and brought their lips together.

Atlas was surprised when the other pushed him away, frowning. But soon his frown faded. He winced as the other carseed his cheek, though he liked it the pain was from the bruise mark left on his face. He looked the other in the eyes and was unclear what to do next. But as soon as the other kissed him he felt warmth flow over his body and thankfully he was sitting down because he knew if he were standing his knees would have given out. He closed his eyes enjoying the thump of his fast beating heart. He opened his mouth though to allow the other to do what he wanted. Atlas was not a lead he always followed with these kinds of things because of his nerves.

Lev hadn't intended to deepen the kiss but as soon as the other parted his lips and offered, he changed plans. The hand that still lingered on the mans cheek moved to the back of his neck and Lev leaned towards him more. Rather than continue to kiss the hunter gently, he became more passionate and lustful, slipping his tongue into the others mouth. A soft hum escaped him and he felt everything was happening so suddenly and quickly but didn't stop himself.

Atlas wrapped his arms around the other...When the others tougne entered his mouth he moaned, this was the first time he really had anything that was intended for both to enjoy..Of course he had the guys that came to him that wanted to experiment.. but that was mostly him giving them a BJ. This was totally different...this mad him feel like he was on fire. He had to stop for a minute to breath...

"You'er...really good."

As the hunter pulled away to catch his breath Lev smirked at him. "I've had some practice." He explained, his voice smooth and noticeably deeper than usually. The past relationship he had learned from surfaced in his mind for less than a second before his thoughts became fully centered around the man he had beside him now.

Lev's cocky smirk morphed into a warm smile while he observed the others face again. He bumped their noses playfully and then only brushed his lips against the hunters, teasing and encouraging to continue their kiss.

Atlas giggled at the others voice going deeper. He laughed again at the playful bump of the nose. He liked how the other was acting hell he liked him even more. He took off his shirt to match the other...Though when he looked down he saw yellow and purple welts on his abs and chest..

He smiled sadly at the other and put thier lips together.

Lev didn't have to question the hunter to understand how he'd gotten hurt, it all clicked in his head very quickly. He was sure the other wouldn't appreciate it if he asked him about that now but it made him angry either way.

Trying to calm down, he let himself become preoccupied with the kiss again and soon enough he melted into it. Careful to be gentle he wrapped an arm around the hunters waist and pulled him closer so they were partially pressed against one another.

Atlas moaned into the kiss as it became more intense. He really wasn't use to it..... But he liked it. He trailed his hands up and down the others chest.. He was starting to get hard and well he was embarrassed....He pushed away gently...Looking down at his semi hard dick...

"Sorry i'm embarrassed."

Lev understood when it was time to slow down, or at least to encourage the hunter to just relax.

-"Don't be." He ensured him and kissed his cheek sweetly, much more like a friend than a lover would. His breathing was uneven and his face red, he had to steady himself for a moment. Rather than initiate anything else, he waited for the other man to decide how they would continue if at all.

He looked at the other blushing ear to ear.....He felt himself grow harder looking at the other man. He leand on the other.

"I don't want to do anything your uncomfortable with...." He whispered. and looked at the other with wanting eyes.

The look he received from the hunter steered Lev up badly.

-"I'm not uncomfortable... I want all of you." He confessed in a quiet, husky whisper. Now he felt a bit embarrassed himself but watched the other with confidence despite it.

"Me too." Atlas replied. And leend into the other for another kiss. He wrapped his hands in the others hair...He felt awkward because he didn't know how to lead but he felt himself get fully hard now the bulge in his pants evident.

Lev kissed back momentarily and moaned softly at sensation of the others fingers tangle into his hair. Of course he had noticed how the hunters body was reacting to him, he feel his pants become a bit too tight also. His hand wandered onto the other mans thigh and slowly between his legs, rubbing and stroking him despite the fabric that was getting in the way.

He liked how the other was also reacting to his kiss. He moaned as the others hands traveled, he pulled his hair a little, and groaning as his pants got even tighter. The other rubbed and he tensed in a good way at the pleasure.

"Le-Lev."He groaned.

He fell on his back bringing the other with him on top of him.

Once on top of the hunter, Lev pulled away from him gradually and started taking off his pants, his movements were rushed and a bit clumsy. As he undressed the man he watched him hungrily, obviously becoming impatient to feel more. He was a horrible mess by now, his hair a mess and his lips slightly red from the kissing.

He lifted his weight and shifted his position to help the other with the task of undressing him. They both looked like hot messes. Atlas's cheeks had a dust of pink them. He was breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling fast, His muscles clenched underneath his flesh. He looked out at Lev with Lust filled eyes.

"Lev." he whinnied wrapping his arms around the others neck

Lev responded with a quiet moan when the other called him name. He unbuttoned his own pants now but supported himself with one arm and leaned down to press his forehead against the hunter's. His eyes were murky with want as he gazed into the other lust filled ones. It was surprising how quickly he was managing to get out of his clothing considering he had only one free hand for the task.

Atlas looked at the other smiling as they tapped foreheads. Atlas moaned as he waited, the wait made it more testing. He wiggled beneath the other.

"Le--Le--Lev."

He looked at the other in only his underwear too and was impressed with the budge..In the others pants.

"I want you...so bad."