Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Soon enough Led was moving the towel over the other's body as though he's caressing him rather than trying to dry water off of him. He himself didn't feel uncomfortable or cold even though he was standing there completely wet.

-"Should we go back to bed or is it about time we do something useful?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Atlas moaned as the other caressed him, leaning his head back.....

"Lev." He said bitting his lip.

"Your choice. My prince." He bowed, as a joke.

"Anything for you."

-"Get into some clothes then." Lev commanded, fairly sure that he'd dried off the other. He handed him the towel he was using just in case and took another one to remove the water from himself.

Atlas nodded as if it were an order. It was just a habit he had.

"Yes, Lev."

He went to the stuff he had brought finding Drac within it, curled into a ball and asleep. Atlas picked him up and put him on my shoulder.

"Good mornin. Bud"

He got out a Soul Eater graphic T, It was one of my favorite animes. He also wore a pair of old ripped up pair of blue jeans. Styling his still wet hair.

"Lev I'm ready when you are."

He also threw on some leather punk rock bracelets. His tribal tattoo really showed in the shirt.

Lev soon followed the other man out of the bathroom and began searching for a new set of clothes. He glanced over at the hunter every couple of minutes but was becoming annoyed with himself. He was being distracted from even such a mundane task as getting dressed. In the end he just threw on the first few things in reach and ended up in black pants and an old button up shirt. He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows and looked decent but couldn't help compare himself to the other man, his competitive nature was causing him trouble again.

-"You're damn handsome." He commented honestly and walked over to the other so he can kiss him on the cheek. He didn't give the hunter time to reply though and headed for the living room.

Atlas looked at the other....

"You are too." He whispered.

He followed the other to the room

"Want to tell me what we are gonna do hun."

He looked at the other questioning

Lev was already busy gathering things he'd left in the room the previous day, he'd been too uninterested in keeping order when he returned from his hunt and had thrown everything on the ground as he passed through the house.

-"I have to clean these and put them where they should be." He explained as he picked up a few of the weapons careful not to get dirty again in the process.

-"You're free to do whatever you like."

Atlas helped pick up the weapons.

"It's okay I'll help you. Your injured and my....my...boyfriend.." He said the last part happily.

"Uh where should I put theses.. Also you have some nice guns man."

He was so happy just to spend time with the other.

Lev smiled at the other man for his choice of words.

-"Come on, I'll show you." He considered it would be more simple to just show the hunter where he kept his things rather than explain it to him. He carried a large rifle and a smaller gun that didn't need cleaning and passed through the hallway to a very small room. The space was obviously set up as a storage for his weapons but more than half of it was filled up with other object and supplies which were also useful.

-"If you need anything from this room, just take it." Lev informed the other as he placed things in their proper places. In truth, he was usually more selfish with his things but he'd seen the hunter was skilled and would know how to use everything properly.

"Thanks Lev, these weapons are amazing, i know all about them but wow." Atlas starred in awe at all of it.

"So cool." he mumbled under his breath.

He moved to Lev hugging him from behind.

"This is just like a BL war manga.."He laughed. "You have glorious weapons."He contiuded.

Rubbing his face in the others back..

"I should show you my manga collection, one day..Your dating a total nerd."

Lev was happy with how the hunter reacted to seeing all his gear. It was a display of his wealth more than anything else but he was proud of the collection of weapons. He was also satisfied to be in the other's arms again and glanced at him over his shoulder.

-"You can show me your manga but I'm warning you I might steal them from you and take your lunch money too." He said as a joke and smirked at the man. "I use to be a professional bully you know." He became quiet for a short while and thought.

-"Would you like to go on a date?" He asked curiously, reminded that they had skipped a lot of things most people did before starting a relationship.

"Date." Atlas stuttered out.

He looked at the other, crimson painting his face. Sure doing it was one thing but a date another thing Atlas had never done.

"Really" He asked happily

Squeezing the other.

"Oooo what do you want to do. I've only seen dates in manga and movies!"

Lev struggled a bit in the other man's hold but managed to turn around and face him. He wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close against himself in a warm gesture.

-"We can go to town for a day and find something interesting to do... unless you want to go out on a date here." He added the second offer as a joke. He was sure that wandering through a forest wouldn't be like what the other expected from movies.

"I'm good anything you want." He leand his head on the others chest.

"I mean I'm really good with anything."

He was really happy.

He couldn't tell the other was joking he was just happy.

"Maybe sometime i can show you the woods where i lived. My brothers and sisters are there..."

Lev was glad the other man was offering to show him so many of his things and places he knew, he wanted to do the same in return.

-"I'd like that..." He answered, sounding a bit distant. With some reluctance he moved away from the hunter but took his hand and lead him back to the living room. He had trouble thinking of anything else than the other man again and his gaze kept returning to him.

Atlas got confused as the other seemed, well not 'here'.

"You okay, Lev, Prince? You seem a bit out of it." He asked as he followed the other to the living room.

Lev smiled at the other man for a moment.

-"It's your fault." He said honestly but didn't intend to explain how hard it was for him to function properly when the hunter held and touched him. He'd gotten use to being isolated and now the other was coming close to him so casually. Though he loved every moment of it he was trying hard not to end up responding with a kiss and more every time the other man did this.

Atlas cocked his head to the side confused.

"What do you mean? Im the fault?" He asked curiosity in his voice.

He held the other hand and brought it up to his chest.

"What did I do prince?"

Lev couldn't help but laugh a bit at the situation. The other man had just tempted him to come back beside him and beg for a hug again. It wasn't helping him that the hunter seemed so oblivious to it.

-"My thoughts wandered off because you hugged me again... That's why it's your fault."

Atlas came to realiztation to what the other said. His cheeks turned crimson.

"You pervert" Atlas laughed.

He hugged the other putting his head on Lev's chest.

"But your my pervert, now where do you want to go on a date?"

-"I'm trying not to be... I want to be... good to you." Lev defended himself but had some trouble finding the right words. He wrapped his arms loosely around the other man.

-"I don't really think a forest full of dangerous animals is a good idea, I wasn't being serious before. There's a town fairly close to here, it's a quiet place but we can go there if you don't want to go to the city."

"Let's go to the town." He jumped excitedly .

"That sound great...."

He hugged the other tightly and put his face in Lev's chest.

"Im soooo happy."

Then he bowed. "Thank you my prince." He smiled.

Lev smiled at the hunter and placed the palm of his hand on the man's face, caressing his cheek gently.

-"We can go whenever you like." He brushed their noses together playfully.

-"But I get to drive... your car." He added and smirked, of course he had his own vehicle but this option was more interesting to him.

"No way not my jeep! it's like a delicate baby!" He yelled as he laughed. Dragging Lev outside

"Lev can you even drive?"

-"Can I even drive!?" Lev repeated in disbelief. "Now I'm definitely driving!" He rushed ahead of the hunter, confident to get to the car first as though it would secure him being the driver.

-"What do you think I'll drive into the first tree..." He mumbled angrily.