Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Atlas closed his eyes breathing deeply.

"So prince you still like me?" Atlas questioned with a smile wrapping his arms around the other. The weight and warmth or the other was calming..

"Lev."He sighed happily.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

Lev hummed happily after hearing the hunter call him prince again. Apparently the man decided to use this as a pet name and Lev didn't mind at all.

-"I like you even more." He said with a smirk but it faded quickly.

-"We didn't go any further than last night." He commented, remembering the other man had wanted something else. "I'll make it up to you."

Atlas's eyes widened at the others 'Ill make it up to you'

"How? may I ask?" He smiled looking at the other.

"What will the prince do."

-"I'll think of something..." Lev answered, admitting he didn't have a plan to back up his words, however he was confident in his own ability to be spontaneous.

At this point he realized what a mess he was after everything they'd done that night.

-"I'm going to take a shower." He told the other man and smiled at him, the tone of his voice suggested the words were more than just a comment. Gently he freed himself from the hunter's hold and got up.

Atlas smiled at the other. Cheeks tinted red as he looked at the other, and wondered what he had in his mind.

"Do you want me to join you or should I wait till your done? I am dirty too." He was oblivious to the others tone. Atlas sat up moaning in annoyance of physical movement.

"So what will it be prince Lev."

Lev was entertained by how clueless the hunter was to what he was really thinking of.

-"You decide." He answered him as he walked over to the bathroom. "I don't mind company." He added, glancing back at the other with a suggestive smile before leaving the room.

Atlas perked up at the other said it was okay. He jumped out of bed following the other like a lost puppy. He wrapped his arms around him, loosely nothing perverted.

"Lev." He mumbled not for a question, but just to say the others name,

Lev expected the other to follow after him and smirked when the hunter put his arms around him.

-"Can't bare to be separated from me?" He asked as a joke but in truth he was the one who disliked not being in contact with the other man. He was glad to feel his touch again.

Not waiting for a reply, he removed the bandages off himself, not wanting them to get soaked and aware that he'd have to put on new ones either way. He turned on the water and stepped into the shower, tugging the other man as an invitation to come beside him.

He followed the other into the shower. The water felt nice upon him. It was cool water but nice. He looked up at the others face.

"sooo can you pass me the soap."

As the water poured over him, it was an almost reflexive reaction for Lev to comb his fingers through his wet hair.

-"Sure..." He answered absent mindedly and handed the other what he was asking for. As he did this, he stoodied the man and was reminded of what he had looked like after hunting the snake a few days ago. The reminder of how he'd left him to freeze caused Lev to frown.

He took the soap from the other. seeing his frown he put his thump on the others cheek asking what was wrong for the others frown.

"Lev?"

As soon as he heard the other's voice and felt his touch on his cheek Lev hid his feelings and the frown faded from his lips. He reached up and held the other's hand lightly.

-"It's nothing." He answered, understanding the hunter wanted an explanation for the expression he'd seen on his face. Lev didn't want to talk about it now though.

Atlas knew the other didn't want to talk about it so he nodded, and let go of the others face. He grabbed a clean washcloth and rubbed the soap on it and began to wash his body. He was in there to wash..wasn't he...

Lev waited patiently for the other to give him back the soap and was just enjoying the feeling of water flowing down his body. He'd had something different in mind when he hinted for the other to come with him to take a shower, but he was happy with how things were turning out instead. His hands slipped over his skin even though he couldn't clean himself with just that.

Atlas handed the other the washing things.

Tracing his hands on the others back. Also leaning his head on the back his hands slowly putting them on the others hip bones.

Lev smiled softly but didn't speak, instead he washed himself, now with the right tools, and allowed the other to touch him as he pleased. He had to be careful with the wounds spread across his body, not wanting them to open again and start bleeding because he pressed on them too harshly. Getting himself clean was a slow process because of this but he certainly wasn't in a hurry.

"Lev"

Atlas whinned. Sniffing the other.

"Your soap smells good."

He carefully rubbed his hands across the others body.

Though Lev wasn't quite finished with the soap and cloth he put them away. He moved so he can bury his nose in the others shoulder and sniff him also.

-"Yes, it does." He commented and his lips brushed against the hunters skin as he talked. He looked directly at the man and kept his eyes on him intensely.

Red coated atlas's face as the other smelled it. Atlas smiled.

"That felt good." He mumbled as the others lips brushed him. He looked up at the other, meeting his gaze. It felt like the other was already doing things to him. His dick twitched, as the others gaze poured into him.

"L-L-Lev"

Lev laughed at the other man and was left with a smug smirk on his lips afterwards.

-"You're hopeless..." He commented half seriously but then joined his lips with the hunter's in a short kiss.

-"I had no idea keeping you satisfied would be so much work..." He continued to joke.

Atlas looked down at his feet, Blushing madly.

"It's your fault if you wouldn't look a me like that.....and your the same way." He mumbled.

He was still looking down like a child being reprehended.

"Sorry"

Lev wrapped an arm around the other man's waist and bumped their foreheads together.

-"I wasn't being serious." He ensured the hunter and smiled at him more genuinely. However it was obvious by hit tone that the situation was still amusing for him.

-"You're my boyfriend now. You can be as horny as you want with me."

Atlas's eyes widened.

"B---o---y--friend" He stuttered out...

"Really?" He asked, if he were a dog you would have seen his tail wagging right now...

"I've never had one..." Atlas's mind was racing...

Somehow the other man's excitement spread to Lev and he felt happy that the hunter didn't protest his assumption that they are in a relationship.

-"Yes, really." He answered and kissed the other one more time before turning off the water. They were already clean by that point and were just soaking themselves in fairly cold water. Though even that was enjoyable Lev knew it was better they got out of the shower. He grabbed a towel but rather than dry himself off he began brushing off the water accumulated on the other's body.

He kissed the other back, he felt like jumping up and down. He was so happy.

As soon as the other started drying him he was even more happy. He liked how the other was caring.