Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev chuckled at that, a cheeky smirk was still on his face. He leaned down and trailed kisses along the other's neck before whispering into his ear.

-"I'm in no hurry." He was having fun with this. However, contrary to what he was saying, the other's whining and protesting were starting to get to him. He was slowly becoming eager to continue as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"But..Aren't you a horny teen too I mean I am just a year older." He choked out. Atlas smiled.

"I know just how to make you want to hurry."

He had an evil grin on. His hand slowly inched down until it was on the others crotch, he started to massage the area smiling at the other

"You sure you don't want to hurry."

Lev grunted immediately at the sensation and tensed up.

-"You ass..." He hissed at the other still managing to look smug despite the position he was now in. Rather than give in right away though, he pushed away the intruding hand and let himself fall back onto the bed, ending up lying beside the hunter.

-"Yes, I'm sure... not in a hurry at all." he insisted though his face was already turning red.

Atlas laughed at the other..

"i think your bodies saying somthing different...But if you don't want to I won't force you.." he sighed, Turning his back to the other. Atlas only had on boxers so it was easy for him, he reached down in his pant grabbing his somewhat erect cock, and started to pump it. He moaned and groaned.

Lev gave the hunter an irritated glare once he turned from him and a few seconds after moved closer and positioned himself so he can press and wrap his body around the other perfectly from behind. He huffed into his shoulder and groaned a bit as he spoke.

-"It's not fair of you to always get your way in our arguments."

Atlas Stopped for a moment though he wanted to continue because now his dick was fully erect,and turned to the other man.

"It's not my fault I'm just good at convincing you..Maybe it's because I like you so much." He leand over and kissed the other man on the cheek.

"So does that mean we can do it...You said I win."

Lev wasn't calm and certainly couldn't take things slow any more. "Hell yeah." He answered and wrapped his arms around the other tightly, pressing them against each other and leaving no space in between.

-"We can do whatever you like..." He offered, to an extent glad that he lost, the outcome was better for him than if he'd won.

Atlas's eyes widened at the others change in mood...

"Wow, someone says sex and you are like merrier cat who popped out of his whole." Atlas laught but was also really happy that he had won.

"Well this might be surprising but I don't really know anything abiut sex so I trust you to choose and lets see how it goes from their."

-"It just because I was holding back before... I’m not such a horrible pervert as you think." Lev defended, a dose of anger noticeable in his voice. It appealed to him that the hunter trusted him but also felt like he'd have to be careful and not disappoint him now. Rather than say anything else he placed the palm of his hand against the others cheek and kissed his roughly, not taking the time to let it intensify gradually.

Atlas didn't have time to react to the others comment as he was forced into a rough kiss. Now Atlas didn't want to admit it but he loved the roughness he was kinda an M. No wonder the he liked the other so much.

He intertwined his tongue with the other. He wanted him to be even rougher.

Lev made a small sound of pleasure as the others tongue moved around his own. His hand slid down the hunters neck and his chest until it brushed over one of his nipples. In an absentminded act, Lev kept his hand there and his fingers found a new way to tease the other man by rubbing and lightly pinching.

Atlas loved how the other was making noise. It made Atlas feel great.

He groaned as the other traced over his nipple..He didn't know how sensitive they could be. He began to moan into the others mouth, it felt so good...But enough it was so much teasing. He liked when the other pinched again...He was kinda an M. But His hands traced the others scale curling his fingers in Lev's hair. He wanted both to feel good though. He hoped Lev was enjoying him self too. He trusted the other...

Lev liked to have the hunter's fingers entwined in his hair and was amused by the light tug and pull he felt occasionally as a result. With some reluctance he pulled away from their kiss and moved down the man's body so his lips can continue teasing him while his hands slipped lower also. He licked and bit lightly, his eyes were narrow and murky but he observed the other carefully.

Atlas groaned.

"Lev. Do you feel good to." Atlas stuttered from the pleasure.

He felt the others hand travel lower and shivered.

"Oh my god. Lev" He sucked in his breath the anticipation driving him crazy.

Lev didn't want to pry his lips from the others skin and mumbled his reply into the man's chest. "Of course."

He decided not to just tease him any more and wrapped his fingers around the hunters erection, moving along the length in a steady rhythm. He was craving the same treatment but not enough to be distracted from what he was doing to the man.

Atlas gasped as the others hand went around his dick. Atlas Reached his hand up and started rubbing with the same rythme as the other on the others dick.

"Lev." He moaned.

"It feels so good."

The man's sudden action earned him a long unrestrained groan from Lev.

-"Damn..." Lev nearly growled out. He loved it how the hunter knew what to do and how to treat him, there was no need to explain what he wanted to him. He moved back up, resting his forehead lightly against the other's as he now shifted to press their erections together and continued to move his hand.

Atlas graoned at the other put the two together.

"LEv" He yelled

He pumped faster then the other. He groaned, into the others hair.

Lev didn't mind that the other moved faster now, rather he adjusted his own speed and tightened his grip as much as was possible without becoming too rough. His lips were parted as he breathed heavily and cried out periodically, his body tensed.

Atlas through his head back as the other tightened his grip. He continuded to pump the others.

"Tighter..Tighter." He huffed out he liked it, he wanted the other to tighten his hand..

he was moaning and groaning as all his muscles tensed and un tensed.

Lev obeyed the other's plea as he was loosing the last bit of composure he had. Moans and grunts escaped from his throat freely and he failed to restrain himself from becoming loud. To muffle his voice at lest somewhat and satisfy the maddening need for more contact with the hunter he moved and kissed his neck, sucking and biting on the man's skin.

Atlas yelled out muffling it by bitting his lip.

"C-cc-lose." he mumbled.

"Lev."

He Tightened his grip on the others dick, pumping as fast as he could. He felt the bottom of his stomach twist and tighten, ready to release.

Lev knew he wouldn't last much longer either and dragged his lips up to the hunters ear.

-"Damn it... yes, baby, like that." He blundered out, barely capable of making the words understandable through a growl.

As the other growled at the Atlas came, letting out a loud moan and breathing heavily.

"Lev." He breathed out

The others moan and call of his name were too much for Lev to last through, he closed his eyes tightly and produced a low cry that grew into a groan as he was pushed over his limit. After a moment, once he calmed himself somewhat he wrapped his arms around the hunter.