"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Belial shook his head and he sighed, "Sadly...Lu-lu and I are both the type of people that done share easily. There is no way Lucifer will allow you and I to be...whatever it is we are. Without him having me. And I will not share you period with anyone. So...plus you arent getting in between anything. Lucifer and I had nothing but a physical relationship from the very beginning." he said gently and stood finishing the search for furniture before he started on the search for other trivial and neccessary things.

He followed Rasniel around talking about some of the stupidest things elite beings like themselves could be talkinga bout. But the entire time Belial found himself doing nothing but watching Rasniel as he spoke. He would point out certain areas of the island and talk about them but Belial didnt even pull his eyes from the beautiful angle before him. He was captivated, he walked with him side by side sometimes flew even and his eyes seldom left that of Rasniel's figure. He then followed the boy up to the highest peak were Rasniel sat, he smiled gently listening to the words he was speaking as he took the hand extended to him and sat next to Rasniel. "I see...it is beautiful up here." he said gently and he looked at Rasniel his eyes scanning his face. "I could sit up here...all night long and all day even if I didnt have other pressing matters to attend to...being a king and all I'm needed sometimes." he chuckled and slid his fingers under the boys chin and he moved his face to look at the demon. As the sun started to lose itself to the horizon Belial closed his lips around Rasniel's holding his chin in his hands as his lips gently touched the angles lips.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Rasniel moaned feeling Belial's lips touching his own. It seems that the kisses are became more and more pleasurable as he had experienced more. After the brief kiss he smile shyly and leaned on Belial. He turned to look at the setting sun and just stayed like that for a long time. But unlike the countless nights he had spend on this chimney alone he was feeling the warmth and hearing the breath and heart beat of the man beside him.

"I've looked at the sunset from here for countless times, but everything seems...different, with you around." Rasniel slipped down from the edge of the chimney and floated in mid-air, with his hand still holding Belial's:" Come on, there're tons of furniture waiting to be put in place. Let's............" He stopped for a second, digesting what he was about to say inside his mind, and smiled: "Let's go home."

Belial smirked lightly hearing the small moan Rasniel gave off as he pulled away and then he just let the boy get comfortable. He himself leaned back and sighed, he watched the sun set and it seemed to be peaceful. Belial was not a being which was at peace with himself or with others. He had alot of pain built up inside of him, and this very moment seemed to be the purest and most peaceful moment he had ever experienced. He looked down at Rasniel a moment then looked back up at the sun and sighed again but it was content and happy almost.

He felt the shift and he smiled lightly as he moved with Rasniel, "Yes...I believe everything is different with you too. What will we do after we re-arrange all the furniture?" he asked tilting his head as he was now floating with Rasniel his wings fully extended. They were bigger than Rasniels, because of his position in hell he had upgraded wings from all other demons and angles. He smiled and moved forward kissing Rasniel again in flight, "Lets go then." he said lacing their fingers together and pulling the angle with him as he flew down to the first building they had seen together.

"I don't know, you should be the one with more of a idea how to have fun right?" Rasniel chuckled slightly as they flew towards the library, and they flew in through the window. The sun had long sunk beyond the horizon and the whole place was dark. Although Rasniel could still clearly in the dimmest of spaces he still preferred some lighting. Chanting a few words and several orbs of light occurred in mid air, making the whole room bright again.

"I hope the light isn't uncomfortable, though minor it's a miracle after all." Rasniel turned and said to Belial a bit worried. Then he looked at the pile of furniture which had floated in the room and formed a large pile next to the desk and chair. "Now help me arrange them would you?"

The two began moving the furniture around. Since they could simply let them float around so it wasn't much labor, and soon they formed a living area, a study area, and a sleeping area. Without the walls separating them they almost looked like a set from a sitcom.

"That's about it." Rasniel said as he sat on the sofa and looked around: "This should be sufficient for a basic living. While a normal human household would probably have television and computers and stuff but I've never got the point of those things. Do you have any idea why humans are so obsessed with things happening in a screen? Should we get one of those as well?" And at this moment he just realized he used "we" to refer to himself and Belial, which for some reason made him a bit happy.

Belial moved as he was told and helped the smaller male move around the furnature to his liking. He looked about them when he was finished and he shrugged his shoulders his wings moving on his back as they ruffled. "I dont mind this set up, its rather cramped but for just two its fine with me. And I doubt we will spend alot of time in here anyway." he said lightly and he blushed hearing Rasniel refer to them as "we" as if they were a couple. He chuckled softly and ran a hand through his hair, "Heh...We huh? I dont mind having a tv. Though I would much rather occupy my time with playing with something...far more fun." he said gently and sat next to Rasniel his hands moving almost slowly as he touched Rasniels' cheek. "I like the sound of a we Ransiel...I didnt think you saw us, or me rather..as anything but a learning device." he said softly and he leaned in kissing the smaller male. "I'm happy you think of us as something...more than just odd friends." he said gently and smiled his lips brushing Rasniels.

Rasniel blushed when he heard Belial saying "something far more fun" and imagined what he meant, and responded to Belial's kisses actively with his lips. "I can't really tell how exactly do I feel about you, as I have none other relationships to compare it to. But it's definitely different from how I felt towards by fellow angels, or my superiors, or God. You're....closer...and...I enjoy being with you..and...and...." Rasniel lowered his head out of embarrassment. He had no idea it could be so difficult to describe one's feeling towards another, and after a moment of silence he give up, and decide to express his feelings indirectly: "You say you would 'get to the real thing tomorrow', but.....there's still a lot of time left today...."

Belial tilted his head as he listened to Rasniel sitting back some on his butt as he did. He smiled gently as the elite angle Rasniel could not come up with words to describe him. "Well, I am more than your fellow angles, or God, or anyone you have ever met. I am seducing you...its rather fantastic...to watch a pure being like yourself be corrupted so easily. I'm just happy its with me and not someone who is gonna treat you badly when you do fall." he said and ran a hand through Rasniels' hair. He watched as he looked up at him seeing the blush on his cheeks and the words coming out of his mouth, "Oh...Rasniel I can touch you if you want. All you have to do is initiate it. Kiss me...push me down and straddle me. You can seduce me if you really try." he winked and smirked almost challenging the inexperienced angle.

Rasniel' face felt like it had caught on fire. He looked at the man beside him, he remembered the time when he fought Belial he compared Belial to a black hole, which would consume all the light and just in the world. He chuckled slightly at how his perception had changed: Belial still felt like a black hole, because he can't help being drawn to him.

Rasniel covered Belial's lips with his own, there's no planning, no skill in his movements, only pure affection, and desire to feel the other. Meanwhile his body leaned towards Belial and slowly pushed Belial on the sofa. He pulled his lips away and straighten up, now effectively straddling Belial, he found this point of view strange to say the least. He thought about how exactly to "seduce" Belial. He thought that since 'seduction' basically means to get into the mood of sex, then preparing for it should do the job. With that thought in his mind he cut the flow of power to his robes, which was in fact a construct of pure energy, and soon the robes became transparent and at the end vanished completely. Now his body was completely revealed in front of Belial.

"Am I doing alright?" Rasniel asked as he leaneddown and kissed Belial again.

Belial simply waited for the young angle to start and he moved slighlty as he was kissed. He righted the fumbling lips that caressed his own as his hands found their way to Rasniel's hips. He moved with him allowing the small body to push him down on the sofa and felt the thin thighs go on either side of his own. He smiled softly as he pulled away, "That...is one neat trick." he said watching the clothes disappear from Rasniel's body nodding. "You are doing a pretty good job so far." he winked just trying to encourage the angle as his hands too their place on the boys hips. He leaned up meeting the lips that moved to his own and he kissed him harder, his lips moving against Rasniel's confused lips skillfully. He growled lowly in his throat as his dominant side threatened to push the boy over and do him as he pleased. He pulled himself back however and he let Rasniel's body and such woe him.

He slid his tongue to the boys lips and he felt them, just experiencing them before he pried open his lips and slid his tongue in. It instantly started exploring fumbling with the others tongue encouraging him to do the same to him. He couldnt quite stay like this, he pushed Rasniel down and he sighed, "I'm not really the type to be seduced...I usually do the seducing." he chuckled softly and kissed down Rasniel's neck. "Plus, you had me when you snapped your clothes off..I want you Rasniel." he said gently his voice husky and deep almost a low growl as he looked up at the boys eyes.

Rasniel let out a little scream out of surprise as Belial grabbed him down. Feeling Belial's lips on his neck he began to moan lightly.Desire began to take over him and all he want right now his to feel and be felt by Belial, so he laid his lips on the closest thing he could reach: Belial's earlobe, kissing and nibbling on it slightly while muttering Belial's name. Meanwhile his length has swelled in size due to the excitement, and without realizing it himself he began to move his waist around, pressing his length against Belial's body.

Belial moaned sofly as he felt the warmth on his ear. It was a sensitive spot for him and he panted softly. He felt the length against his thigh and he instantly moved, he pressed his hips down into Rasniel's hips as well and he started to rock his hips in time with Rasniel's. Moans left his lips as he kissed down his neck biting and nibbling here and there as his hands moved down sliding his fingers around his growing erection. "Rasniel...you are so hard." he said lightly his voice still husky as he kissed his neck more while his hand started to pump the young angles length.

Rasniel's body jumped a little as Belial laid his hand on his length, and pleasure began to flood from the hot member as Belial began to stroke it. He smiled as he looked down and said: "Yours is hard too...." While he moans from the stimulation by Belial reached his hand to touch Belial's length, due to their position he could only touch the tip, his fingers gently caressed the hot member and massaged it with his finger tips. ‘Am...am I doing all right?"

Belial moved and he slid his hand around his own length and Rasniels. "Yes, you are doing fine." he said gently his lips moving to Rasniel's nec biting and suckling gently. "You are doing absolutely fine." he said gently biting and suckling on the the skin on his neck. He moved his hips into his hand rubbing his erection against Rasniel's own member stroking them both at the exact same time. He wanted to be inside of Ransiel and he was tempted to just flip him over and bang him right here but he didnt think he would feel alright doing that.

Rasniel smiled as he was being praised by Belial, and moaned as he left his marks on his skin. He moan louder as Belial began to stroke their length at the same time, feeling pleasure quickly building up inside him. He looked at the expression of Belial and realized that Belial was feeling pleasure, but holding something back at the same time.

"Belial....I want you..all of you.....so please don't restrain yourself anymore.....I can take it..I want to take it...." He said as he stared right into Belial's eyes.

Belial looked back at Rasniel and he nodded letting go of their lengths. He slid his hands over his head and took the pre-cum sliding it over his length. "Lay down love." he said gently pushing on his chest kissing his lips. "Dont hold your breath...what ever you do breathe through it all." he said genty and he spit on his hand running the spit over his erection as well before he parted Rasniel's legs and moved himself between them. "Tell me to stop if it hurts too much..." he smiled gentlly and he moaned lightly as his head pressed against the tight muscles he wished to be in. He leaned his head back and his shoulders rippled as his body moved into Rasniel's. Corrupting such a beautiful body like Rasniel's almost unsettled the demon but he also loved it, no one tasted as good as the holy seed of this angle, and he knew that.

Rasniel laid down slowly following Belial's lead, and watched curiously at Belial preparing for the "real thing", seeing him moisturizing his length was weirdly arousing for Rasniel.

Then Belial came close between his legs, Rasnie's heart beat accelerated even faster when he felt the hot length touching his tight muscle at the rear. Even though he had no experience when in comes to sexual matters he had the "knowledge" of it, realizing he is finally going to cross that line of corruption his body shivered in fear, in anticipation, in guilt and in pleasure. He nodded in consent, signalling Belial to enter.

Belial nodded and he moaned softly as he pressed his head against the boys tight muscles. He moved so he was holding onto Rasniel's thighs pushing them up and toward Rasniel's face, he wanted to watch it go in, he wanted to see the corruption. He moaned again under his breath as he pushed deeper into Rasniel his body shivering lightly as he could feel every move Rasniel made, the tightness of a virgin making him want to bang him even harder. His licked his lips and leaned down kissing Rasniel as he slid into him all the way to the hilt, he was panting now and he smiled against his lips. "Its all in.." he said gently and kissed him again as his hips started to move after waiting a breif moment. He couldnt wait anymore, he thrust slowly and gently in and out of Rasniel moaning softly as he did so against the boys lips.

Rasniel felt Belial's member slowing getting inside as it stretched his entrance wider and wider, and a sharp pain began to spread. While Rasniel is no stranger to pain, the pain from wounds in battle is quite different from being torned at the most private and vulnerable part of the body. When the widest part of Belial's length entered Rasniel screamed out in pain, his breathing was rapid, and his body trembled fiercely.

But the immense pain was nothing compared to the satisfaction filling his heart because he was now joined with Belial. He smiled weakly as Belial leaned closer, kissing his lips. He whimpered as Belial began to move his member again, causing pain and a strange discomfort inside him but didn't ask Belail to stop or slow down, as the pain was also something he wanted to feel, and the pain was almost rewarding as it seems to reinforce the connection he had with the lovely man inside him.

Belial felt bad, but he tried his hardest to get everything inside of Rasniel before he could realy stop and grasp onto what he was feeling. He winced hearing the angle cry out in pain and he slid his hand into Rasniel's lacing their fingers, "You're okay just breathe." he said gently his voice deep and relaxing as he had it against the youngers ear. He couldnt help but moan as he felt Rasniel tighten around him trying to push out the object pushing itself into him. He wanted him to feel good and he hated hearing him in pain, he hated it. His body wanted nothing more than to make Rasniels' feel good as it joined with his own.

He smiled back down at Rasniel as he was given a small smile telling him he was okay he looked down at Rasniels' entrance and he sighed, "You're okay, not torn." he said gently as he ran his lips over Rasniels his free hand moving to his length starting to stroke Rasniel to give him some form of pleasure until the thrusting became pleasurable for the both of them. He kissed down Rasniel's neck leaving his lips so he could breathe without any obstacles. He thrust slowly and gently into Rasniel, searching for his prostate as he did so wanting to find it as soon as possible to make Ransiel feel the pleasure in all of this.

Rasniel moaned as Belial stroke on his length, and somehow it felt different from before with Belial inside him now, a good kind of different. The pleasure from Belial's stroke, as well as being kissed in the neck shifted his attention a bit from the discomfort he was feeling from the rear, which gave him some time to get used to Belial's movements. While Belial's movements still felt alien and uncomfortable the pain was beginning to fade.

It was after a while when Rasniel felt a strange sensation spreading from his rear, it was really faint at first, but it grew stronger and stronger, especially when Belial's member touched a certain spot inside him, and along with it, his moans slowly became softer, and sweeter.

Belial waited patiently to pick up any speed and or strength in his thrusts, for some reason he didnt want to hurt Rasniel. Everyone he had slept with before he was rough, he usually didnt care how much it hurt he just needed the release, but with Rasniel he wanted the small angle under him to feel how amazing this was, to feel what he could feel. He blushed softly as he heard soft moans coming from Rasniel a smile spreading over his lips as he started to stroke the small length faster his tongue tracing down his neck to his nipples. He could feel it the moment he touched it, Rasniel's sweet spot. He looked up hearing the change in him and he smiled, "Right there huh?" he spoke under his breathe more to himself than to Rasniel and he shifted one hand still working on his erection while the other held the boy up. His thrusts became somewhat deeper pushing for that sweet spot untill he hit it again and again with every thrust, his thrusts were also gaining speed. Now that he had found it Rasniel wouldnt be thinking about the pain and he could kick it up a notch.

Rasniel could feel the change in Belial's movements as he began to feel Belial's length continuously rubbing against the spot that was the center of the strange sensation, and as Belial's action gradually grew in intensity so did the sensation, and it was clear now that this strange, new feeling was pleasurable unlike anything Rasniel had experienced.

"Be..Belial.....! Ah! What is....what is thi.....Ah!! Belial!" the pitch of Rasniel's voice got higher as the floods of pleasure began to take over his body and mind, he could barely mutter the words out among the uncontrollable bursts of sweet moans. Belial kissing his nipples and stroking his length only added to the almost unbearable pleasure. Tears were streaming down his cheek and his moans almost sounded like cries for mercy.

"Belial I.....I!?" Rasniel didn't know how to describe the feeling he was having, and was quickly losing any ability to come up with anything but moans. He was losing it all, and it felt great and fulfilling but also terrifying at the same time. He wrapped his hands around Belial's body tightly and as the floods of pleasure reached its peak Rasniel screamed out, releasaing his desire in Belial' hand, while his body trembled uncontrollably almost as if he was electrocuted.

Beilal smiled softly feeling Rasniel tighten around him as his moans grew louder. He was feeling it, Belial's free hand moved down and held onto Rasniel's hips holding him in place as he thrust deeper into him hitting the sweet spot every time. Moans came out of his own mouth as well as growls while his body plunged into Rasneil's. He heard his name and he shivered leaning into the angles hands as he was pulled closer.

He didnt feel like he needed to say anything, the tears streaming down Rasniel's cheeks didnt worry him much for the moans compensated. He knew that he was feeling it because he was getting harder and harder in his hand now that he was stroking him. His tongue didnt faulter as his name was screamed out into the night air, he kept it working on the youngers nipples moaning softly against them as he felt the boy tighten. His thrusts became more insistent and he grew faster his hips working easily.

He moaned loudly as he felt the angles length tremble in his hand as well as the muscles around him tighten. He leaned up throwing his head back as he too released inside of Rasniel. He waited his body shivering as he released moans coming out of his lips before he was left panting and sweating up a storm. He leaned down and kissed Rasniel's shoulder panting softly, "We can stop if you want...but if you want to keep going we can." he said gently against his skin through his panting as he pulled out of Rasniel having being in any longer he would have gotten hard again. He moved his hands down to his entrance and spread him apart watching his release spill out of the tight muscles, "You are so beautiful.." he said softly under his breath looking at the lewd body before him.

Rasniel's was panting heavily, his body couldn't stop trembling due to the lingering sensations. He moaned when Belial pulled out of his body, the stimulation brought another wave of pleasure which almost drove him to another small climax. He laid there as Belial asked if he wanted to continued and he said: "Give.....give me a moment.....I......"

But he was interrupted mid-sentence and let out a little cry of surprise when Belial reached his hand to the back and stretched his entrance open, he whimpered lightly as his muscles inside began to move on its own, trying to push the cum out, and he could feel the white liquid being passed out and flow down his rear. He covered his face with his hand as he almost died of embarrassment.

Moments later Rasniel finally gained back enough strength and rolled around, pushed up his body and crawled to Belial, but he lost his balance and fell into Belial's arms. Sinking his face in Belial's chest he said in a slightly grumpy tone: "You know....I'd appreciate it if you ask before stretching me open and make me pass the stuff inside me in front of your eyes...it's...it's...embarrassing..." But after a moment of silence he tilted his head a bit to look up at Belial and said: "But thanks..for saying that I'm beautiful...It really warms me up......Would you say it again 'this time'?" His eyes was filled with affection, love, and desire towards the man in front of him.

Belial chuckled softly thinking nothing but the fact the angle before him was adorable when he was embarrassed. He ran a hand through Rasniel's hair as he felt him fall into his arms. He leaned down kissing the angles head, "Neh I can do with you as I please..you did ask me to touch you didnt you?" he smiled softly and tilted the boys face up and he looked over his face. "You...are beautiful Rasniel. The most beautiful being I've laid eyes on.." he said gently and he smiled softly as his arm snaked around holding the others waist softly pulling him up into a kiss. He pulled back and winked gently, "I think I'm falling in love with you Rasniel. You better watch out I wont wnt to give you back up." he smiled and kissed him again before he sighed. "Oh...and I'm sorry about spreading you without permission...I just wanted to see that cute butt of yours drinking me in..." he said against the others ear his voice deep and husky before he chuckled kissing the boys ear. "You should probably rest.." he said gently caressing Rasniel's cheek with his hand his thumb rubbing it.