Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Eric gave a small nod. He wiped his eyes.

"I'll wait for you. At long as it take."

He leaned into the touch. He had never been so intimate with someone. He kissed Jessie's hand.

"Thank you and I'll dj anything in my power to help you."

((I love her!! She's super cute! With a hint of sexy! XD))

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Thank you" Jessie lightly kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy that you're actually gonna help me... I never thought I'd actually find someone who would" he smiled down at the man. "Hey, where do you work?"

Eric smiled, shyly. "You've helped me in more ways than I can say. It'd be an honor to help you."

He sighed into the kiss. He craved more, but was afraid to say anything.

"Um...I work in Jet Electronics as an accountant. Do you work anywhere? Or are you a student in a nearby college?"

Jessie burst out laughing at the man's question. "You really think I could stay in one place long enough to get a job or be a student? No way, I just make my dad pay for everything. Besides, I'd have to use my real name"

Eric's eyes widened. Flushing red from embarrassment. "You're right. Is Jessie not your real name? If not, then what is it?"

He scratched his nose. Looking away. She must be in constant danger. He frowned.

"Is it even safe for you to be here alone?"

"My real name? It's gross, do you really want to know?" Jessie scrunched up his face at the thought. "Yeah, it's safe for me to be here, I just have to move whenever people start to notice that I'm not getting arrested..."

Eric bit his cheek. "But I never noticed you weren't a girl. Wouldn't most people assume you're female? Is your name really horrendous?"

He sighed. "Alright. I won't pry. But I'll be here if things go bad. So don't be afraid to ask for my help."

"I make people notice on purpose, I want to shake things up and get people out of their usual lives so they'll question things... I've also dressed as a guy and flirted with men on the street... that kinda stuff" Jessie sighed and pushed his hair back out of his face. "well, I guess you'll find out anyway... My real name's William, just never ever call me that"

Eric chuckled, covering his mouth. He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. You're quite the troublemaker it looks. And I promise I won't call you that. I know you as Jessie and I'll continue to see you as Jessie."

He sat close to Jessie and gave her hug. "I'm glad I got a chance to meet you."

"And I'm glad I met you too" Jessie leaned in closer. "I'm gonna turn you into a trouble maker too" he said in a low, seductive voice. "so get ready for that" he pressed a gentle kiss to Eric's lips.

Jessie smiled bright and slipped off the table and onto Eric's lap. "I like you a lot too" he lightly brushed his fingers through Eric's hair and leaned up to kiss him again. He was interrupted by a loud knocking on the front door.

Eric grinned, but stopped at the sound of the door being knocked. He felt his heart in his throat and turned to Jessie.

"Were you expecting someone?"

"Remember how I told you my dad had a big event coming up?" Jessie climbed off his lap and ran his fingers through his hair. "They always have the worst timing... If you don't wanna come with me then you should go hide in the bathroom or something, I'd love to have the company but you don't have to..." he sat down at the table. "They're gonna bust the door down in a second, so you should hurry"

Eric shook his head. "No. You're not going through this alone. I'll go with you."

He gave Jessie's hand a squeeze. He took a bottle of pills from his pocket and pooped it open. Taking a couple and popping them into his mouth.

"Thanks... you're the best" Jessie smiled at him. "Just don't resist them, I'll take care of everything"

Just when he finished speaking the door slammed open, the lock broken. Five men in black suits rushed in, three of them went straight to Jessie and slammed his face against the table and roughly cuffed his hands together. The other two grabbed and cuffed Eric. "Who the hell is this William?" One of them snapped.

"It's lovely to see you again Nick" Jessie said, his voice calm despite the fact that his nose was bleeding from hitting the table. "That's Eric, he's coming with me"

Eric whimpered art the rough treatment. He bit his lip as they pulled him towards the door. He turned to Jessie. He was beginning to have second thoughts about being taken by these strange men. But he promised and agreed to this, so he needed to see this through. When he saw the blood dripping from Jessie's nose, he felt himself grow weak and fainted.

Jessie gasped when he saw Eric go limp in the men's arms. They were thrown into the back of a large van with tinted windows, still cuffed. The men went to the front of the van and began to drive, clearly not caring about Eric's well being. Jessie managed to scoot himself closer to Eric, his eyes wide with worry. "Eric? What's wrong? Are you okay?" he used his head to push on the man's shoulder, trying to get a reaction.

Eric laid in a heap at the back of the van. For several minutes, he laid unconscious. He awoke after a while and laid groggily trying to make of his surroundings.

"Wah? What is this place." He muttered.

He turned and saw Jessie. He saw the blood from his nose and felt himself grow dizzy again.

"Blood...Jessie...blood..."

He looked away, taking deep breaths.

Jessie had kept his face pressed into Eric's shoulder the entire time he was out, crying silently. He hadn't been able to tell if one of the men had injured him or not and thought that he might have gotten a concussion or something. He jumped when the man moved. "You're awake" he gave a relieved smile through his tears. "Did they do something to you? are you okay?" he got up to his knees to try to examine the other but was knocked over as the van made a sharp turn.

His vision was clearing. "Yeah. I'm fine...just fainted..."

He fell over at a turn. He groaned, trying to crane his neck towards Jessie. He saw her swollen eyes and felt his chest tighten.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry. Are you alright?"

Jessie managed to scoot towards him again. "Yeah, now that you're awake..." he got back to the man and snuggled up to him. "I thought they might have knocked you out, or worse..." he bit his lip to stop himself from getting upset again, not wanting to over react.

Eric leaned as close as he could to Jessie. He gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm fine, but I'm worried about you..."

He assisted himself to a more comfortable position.

"I'll be fine, don't worry" Jessie stayed as close to Eric as he could. "my nose didn't get broken or anything..." he sighed and tried to sit up to look out the window. "It looks like we're getting close... They're probably going to bring us to see my dad, just try to stay calm and let me do all the talking, okay?"

Eric smiled, calmly. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Took some anxiety medication and I'm starting to feel less anxious."

He leaned on Jessie. Wondering why Jessie's father would treat her so roughly.