Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Once the door opened, he attacked Jessie with a hug.

"Hello! I'm so happy to see you. Did you sleep well?"

He pulled away, panting heavily. He spoke too much,too fast.

Once his breathing calmed, he cleared his throat. His face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Hello, do you need anything?"

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Jessie blushed softly at the tight hug. He lightly leaned into the man's chest, trying to get some of the weight off his sore hips. "Yeah I slept well, did you have a good day?" it felt kind of weird to ask that, it made him feel like a housewife. "I'm just kinda sore, I've been laying down all day..."

Eric pulled away. "Um, would you mind if I made you dinner? Or would you like me to leave you alone to rest?"

He felt kinda embarrassed at having rushed and being so forward with her.

Jessie grinned and grabbed the man's hand. "Dinner would be great" He tugged Eric inside and shut the door before leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll go get dressed and do my makeup so you don't have to look at this mess" He sighed and turned away to go back to his bedroom.

Eric grabbed her arm. "You don't need makeup. I think you're beautiful just the way you are. "

When he realized what he did, he quickly let go of her arm. Looking away. "Um...that's up to you. I shouldn't tell you what to do. Sorry."

Jessie frowned at the man's words and looked away, lightly brushing his hair to cover his face. "You don't have to lie to make me feel better..." he muttered before hurrying to the bedroom.

Eric furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Why would I lie? I truly mean it. I don't know...I guess I really like you..."

He blushed, looking at his feet. He turned and walked towards the kitchen. Deciding to make her dinner then leave her alone. He probably annoyed her.

Jessie felt his face heat up at the man's words. He didn't think that Eric actually had feelings for him... He got himself dressed in a loose fitting blue dress and did his makeup in a 'natural' way. The teenager took a deep breath before going out to the kitchen, unsure of how to face the man.

Eric had set some water tip boil. He pulled out cucumbers and broccoli to cut and peel. He heard Jessie approached and turned around.

"I'm making some pasta alfredo if..."

He saw her approach and felt his jaw drop.

"Uh...you look really pretty..."

He muttered looking away, blushing madly.

Jessie laughed softly, his cheeks turning pink. "See? I told you that I look better with makeup~" He teased. He gingerly sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and groaned. "Ouch..."

Eric shook his head. "I'm not saying that. What I'm trying to say is that you're pretty with and without makeup."

He looked away, heading back to the kitchen.

"Um...I should head back to the kitchen...gotta finish dinner."

He heard her groan in pain and turned quickly.

"Are you in pain? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

- - - Updated - - -

Eric shook his head. "I'm not saying that. What I'm trying to say is that you're pretty with and without makeup."

He looked away, heading back to the kitchen.

"Um...I should head back to the kitchen...gotta finish dinner."

He heard her groan in pain and turned quickly.

"Are you in pain? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Jessie laughed and shook his head. "Don't take me to the hospital unless you want everyone to know that I'm sore from you fucking me last night" He brushed his hair over his shoulder. "I'll be fine by tomorrow... It's just been awhile"

Eric' s face flushed red. "Oooh...I didn't know...I'm terribly sorry. Just rest. I'll be finished with dinner soon."

He hurried back into the kitchen, sighing with relief that the food didn't burn.

Jessie smiled and watched Eric hurry back to the kitchen. He sighed and stood up, following the man into the kitchen. "Mind if I watch you?" He asked, sitting down at the counter.

Eric turned at the sound of Jessie.

"Um, if you want. Dinner won't take long, it's almost ready."

He poured in the streamed vegetables into the noodles and sauce.

Once he finished, he grabbed two plates, serving her and himself the pasta.

"Dinner's ready. Hope you like it."

Jessie watched him cook, smiling happily. "Thanks" he moved to the kitchen table and sat down. "Having you cook me dinner like this makes it feel like we're an actual couple..." he said quietly.

He stopped what he was doing, his eyes widening. Were they...a couple? He blushed as the idea. Being with her for long periods of time and enjoying each other's company? That sounded heavenly.

"Um...would you find the idea of us being...a couple...repulsive? Because I kinda like the idea..."

Jessie's face turned bright red at the man's question. "U-us? I- well I wouldn't find it repulsive, but are you serious? I've never met a guy who was interested in more that a one night stand..." He trailed off, staring down at the table.

Eric furrowed his brows. "Do you usually just have one night stands? Don't you ever want to have more than just one night stands?"

Did she just want to use him for her sexual gratification? He felt slightly hurt, but maybe he was taking it the wrong way.

Jessie frowned deeply and looked away. "Of course I want something more... But I have no interest in women and men are too scared to have a relationship with me since I'm legally considered a man..." he sighed and twirled a lock of his hair around a finger. "But sometimes they just want to experience having sex with another 'male' person so..." he trailed off sadly.

Eric felt his chest hurt. He could only imagine the pain Jessie has gone through.

"Well...I'm not scared...more worried. Since we might be sent into rehabilitation."

He sat down, combing his hair back.

"So...are you interested in pursuing a relationship with me? If not, I'm still willing to help you with your noble cause."

"I want to..." Jessie said quietly, looking away. "And you really don't need to worry about that..." He sighed and looked over at the man. "I haven't told you exactly who my father is, have I?"

Eric perked up at the possibility of being in a relationship with Jessie.

"I know...I'm just a nervous person. I know I shouldn't be worrie, but it's harder than I'd like it to be."

He grew nervous. Who was Jessie's father? Sounds like a terrifyingly powerful man.

"No...but the fact you brought him up...it makes it sound that he's rather powerful..."

Jessie stood up and walked over to a basket of the official government issued news magazines and pulled one out. He walked back to the table and flipped through it until he found a picture of the president of the 'sexuality and gender conformation' branch of the government giving a speech. "here he is" Jessie pointed to the man. "officially his son is studying abroad, but that's just because it would look bad for anyone to find out about me"

Jessie stood up and walked over to a basket of the official government issued news magazines and pulled one out. He walked back to the table and flipped through it until he found a picture of the president of the 'sexuality and gender conformation' branch of the government giving a speech. "here he is" Jessie pointed to the man. "officially his son is studying abroad, but that's just because it would look bad for anyone to find out about me"