Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Jessie let out a soft moan as the man started to move, but the slow jerky movements quickly began to feel uncomfortable. He couldn't help but laugh as Eric tried to keep up a rhythm. "Eric, wait" He lightly pressed his hand to the man's chest. "Here... Let me..." He moved to pull the man's cock out and gently switched their positions so he was straddling Eric. "just lay back and relax..." he murmured as he pressed the tip of Eric's length to his own entrance.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Eric blushed from embarrassment. He stopped his movements. His eyes widened I surprise as Jessie pushed him down and straddle him. He let out a soft moan. Letting his hands rest on her hips as she moved up and down. He started thrusting upward. Doing his best to follow the rhythm. He tightened his hold on her hips as he approached his climax.

Jessie began to bounce his hips in a steady rhythm. He let out low, gasping, moans as he moved, making the man's length brush against his prostate. "E-Eric~" He rested his hands on the man's chest to keep his balance.

His eyes widened at how Jessie moved. He'd never seem anything like that, it was erotic. When she moaned, he tight she was in pain, but quickly realized she wasn't. He found her more erotic than before. He wanted to hear more moans of pleasure from her. He sat up and held onto her hips. He hugged her tightly, taking in her scent.

Jessie leaned against the man's chest, moaning softly and wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "T-touch me..." he pleaded breathlessly. "I wanna feel your hands all over my body..."

He smiled, giving her a nod. Her voice was seductive and sweet. He began to run good fingers softly on her back. Deming her smooth skins and firm muscles. He moaned and clashed their lips, together.

Jessie tangled his fingers in the man's hair and sped up his movements, pressing his chest closer to Eric's body. He moaned into the kiss as he felt himself growing closer to climax.

Eric felt himself at the edge once Jessie picked up the movement. He dug his hands onto her hips. He moaned as his senses couldn't grasp what was occurring. He felt a warmth approaching his pelvis, he knew his release was approaching. He let out a soft moan as he came inside of her. His senses overloaded by the blinding pleasure.

Jessie gasped softly at the feeling of being filled up. He moaned and kept his hips moving until he was brought to his own climax. "E-Eric..." He panted and pressed his face into the man's neck as he slowed to a stop.

Eric was still dazed, taking in his surroundings.

"Huh?"

What had just occurred promptly crashing on him. He blushed red. He still felt himself inside her. He looked at her, her face making any insecurity wash away. He kissed her once more. He pulled away with a smile.

"You're truly beautiful...did you enjoy it?"

He looked away, embarrassed but hoping he had caused her immense pleasure.

Jessie blushed softly at the compliment. "Yeah... It was great... Did you like it?" He slowly lifted his hips to pull the man out, letting out a soft moan at the feeling. "I hope I made your first time good enough..." he lightly nuzzled his nose into Eric's neck, draping his arms around him. "Are you gonna stay over for the night?"

Eric nodded, his face flushed red at the sensation. Cold attire hitting his flaccid member.

"Yeah, I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to make you feel good, too."

He hugged Jessie close. "Yeah, I'll stay the night. If you let me."

Jessie smiled and nuzzled into his neck. "Yeah, I'd love for you to stay over..." He closed his eyes and sighed happily. "I'm gonna need to take a shower before I go to sleep... But I'll wait a few minutes..."

• 2 weeks later...

Eric nodded, letting her go. He pulled the sheet over his shoulders with a yawn.

"Alright. In the meantime, I'll rest a bit. Wake me up when you get out."

"I'm gonna need to rest too... I'll just go to sleep when I get back" Jessie sighed and climbed out of bed. "Go ahead and sleep... You can set my alarm for whenever you need to wake up tomorrow" he left the bedroom and went to the bathroom to sower.

Eric thanked her. He set the alarm for an hour before his usual wake up time. He needed to go back to his place and get things ready for work tomorrow. He collapsed on the bed, snuggling under the covers. He immediately fell asleep.

Jessie took a shower, making sure to clean himself out and wash off all his makeup. He was a little bit nervous about being seen without his makeup but hoped that Eric wouldn't notice. He dried himself off and went back to bed, snuggling up to the man before falling asleep.

Epic awakened to the irritating buzz of the alarm clock. He groggily sat up, turning off the alarm clock. He rubbed his face. Everything that occurred last night coming back to him. He flushed red, his heart pounding. He slid out of bed. He grabbed his clothes, leaning down to give her a kiss. His breathe hitched. She was beautiful. The way her hair was splayed around her head, the way her eyes flicker. He bent down for one last kiss, before heading out.

Jessie rolled over in his sleep at the sound of the alarm, too exhausted to fully wake up. He mumbled a soft protest as the man pulled away, not wanting Eric to leave already. He quieted at the feeling of the other's kiss, and almost immediately fell asleep.

Eric returned to his apartment, opening the door. He walked to his bathroom, removing his clothes begotten hopping in the shower. He felt a twinge in his chest. He was sad to leave the warmth and comfort of Jessie's body. He got out. Quickly changed before heading out the door for work.

- - - Updated - - -

Eric returned to his apartment, opening the door. He walked to his bathroom, removing his clothes begotten hopping in the shower. He felt a twinge in his chest. He was sad to leave the warmth and comfort of Jessie's body. He got out. Quickly changed before heading out the door for work.

Jessie didn't wake up until almost noon. He groaned softly and sat up, feeling slightly sore. The teen sighed softly and climbed out of bed, needing to make himself something for breakfast.

Through out the day,Eric felt less stressed and nervous. He was anxious to see Jessie again. Once noon passed, he began to grow impatient. He had a strong desire to go see her.

Jessie made himself a quick lunch and climbed back in bed. He was still feeling extremely sore from the previous night and just wanted to rest. He wondered if Eric was going to come over after work or not.

The workday ended. He hurriedly packed his knapsack and ran out the door. He ran towards his apartment, he couldn't stand being another minute apart from Jessie.

He arrived at Jessie's door, panting heavily. He knocked on the door, holding his aching side.

Jessie groaned softly at the sound of a knock on his door. He slowly climbed out of bed and wrapped a robe around his body. He still hadn't put on any makeup or clothes and was still extremely sore. He walked to the door and opened it a crack. "Hello?"