Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Jessie kicked his shoes off and watched him. "What are you doing? There's no where we can go right now, they won't unlock the doors until guests start showing up tomorrow..."

Eric nodded. "I know. Just restless."

He sat down next to Jessie. "Jessie...you truly are a strong individual. I'm glad I met you."

Jessie smiled and sat back up. "Thanks, I'm glad I met you too" He leaned close and kissed his cheek. "you're so nice, coming here with me and putting up with all this crap..."

Eric blushed. "I-I just didn't want to be separated from you. I wasn't trying to be nice."

He smiled and turned to Jessie. "That's why I'll be by your side, no matter what."

- - - Updated - - -

Eric blushed. "I-I just didn't want to be separated from you. I wasn't trying to be nice."

He smiled and turned to Jessie. "That's why I'll be by your side, no matter what."

"That just makes you even more nice, because that's just the way you are. You're so sweet" Jessie laughed softly and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "it really means a lot to me"

Eric covered his face in embarrassment. "Please stop complementing me. It's embarrassing."

He slid his hands off his face. "So what should we do until tomorrow?"

"But it's all true" Jessie laughed and leaned against him. "There isn't really much to do...I have a tv in here but the only things I'm allowed to have are movies my father approves"

Eric's eyes widened. "That's a tad too much. I understand if you were a young child, but your an adult."

"Well, he was also the one to pick out everything that's in this room and everything I wear while I stay here..." Jessie sighed and began to unbutton his shirt, annoyed to be wearing it.

Eric looked away. "That's terrible...I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

He walked into the bathroom. Washing his hands and splashing cold water onto himself.

Jessie sighed and waited for the man to come back. He took his shirt and pants off and threw them on the floor before climbing under the covers. He really hated wearing the stuff he was given.

Eric relaxed and left the bathroom. He saw Jessie laying down and awkwardly laid down besides her.

"Goodnight."

Jessie snuggled up to him. "We don't have to go to sleep... I just don't wanna stay in those clothes anymore and it might be kinda awkward for you if I just sit around in my underwear"

Eric flushed red. "Oh. I thought you might have been tired from sleep that occurred today."

He turned onto his back. "Jessie...have you ever fallen in love?"

Jessie frowned slightly at the question and looked over at him. "Love? I don't know... not really I guess... I've never gotten close to anyone... I guess you're the closest I've ever gotten to someone, and I haven't really known you long enough to call what we have 'love'"

Eric nodded. "Yeah. I understand. I personally can't say I love you either. My feelings for you are strong, though. It's just...you've been with other people. I'm sure you must have had some feelings for the first person you gave yourself to, right?"

He covered his face. "Sorry. Couldn't have asked such a personal question."

Jessie laughed softy and shook his head. "No... I didn't... He was a nice guy, I didn't hate him... But I didn't actually like him." He sighed and rolled over on his side to face away from Eric. "He had run away from the police because they were going to take him to a correctional facility... I knew they would find him soon so I just kinda let him do what he wanted since it would be his last time..."

Eric snapped his head towards Jessie. "Really? Whatever happened to him. The poor fellow...hope he's doing alright."

He placed his arms behind his head. "I wish I had more experience when it comes to relationships and the such. So I could treat you better. But I'm sure that's just idealistic dreams. We wouldn't be able to even enter a restaurant, let alone go on a date."

"Yeah..." Jessie sighed and rolled over to look at him. "Maybe if I wore one of my wigs and didn't talk much then people wouldn't notice" He reached out to touch Eric's cheek. "But that might be too risky..."

Eric chuckled. "It wouldn't be much fun if you didn't talk. I enjoy listening to your voice. It soothes me."

He turned to look at Jessie. "I'm just glad I was able to enjoy a nice meal with you."

- - - Updated - - -

Eric chuckled. "It wouldn't be much fun if you didn't talk. I enjoy listening to your voice. It soothes me."

He turned to look at Jessie. "I'm just glad I was able to enjoy a nice meal with you."

"Soothes you? Even though this was the voice who torn your life apart?" Jessie teased, snuggling a little closer to the man. "But really, I'm flattered." He gave Eric a light peck on the cheek.

Eric chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand. "I'm sure you didn't mean to. Besides...this beats being alone and going to my job."

Jessie smiled and hugged him tightly. "I wanna visit your job... I don't have to tell anyone that I know you, just I wanna see what it's like"

Eric laughed, softly. "That's awfully sweet, but my job is quite a bore and my boss is...not very kind. I'd hate for you to have to deal with him. But if you'd like to come, I won't stop you."