Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Jessie returned to his apartment with a couple bags of groceries just a little bit after Eric. He had gotten a lot of confused looks and some glares but nothing too drastic. He kicked off his shoes and poured himself another shot of vodka before flopping down on the couch. He turned on his music, blasting techo through his speakers loud enough to drown out his own thoughts.

The teenager stared up at the ceiling, there wasn't much he could do on his own except spread doubt in others. He hoped that would be enough for people to at least start thinking about change, maybe there would be some kind of big change that would get the ball rolling. But until then he was on his own...

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Eric entered his apartment. Dropping his keys into the key bowl. He walked onto his kitchen. Grabbing a water bottle, he took a sip. Heading towards the living room he noticed the cookies. He want much into sweets, but he hadn't had a chance to try one. He took a bite of one of the cookies he grabbed. It was good, though a bit too rich for him. He plopped on the couch, when loud music began to play next door. He jumped in surprise. I guess he's home. I should tell him my decision... He thought.

Taking several deep breathes, he stood up.

Making his way towards Jessie's apartment, he began to sweat from nervousness. Would Jessie be mad at him? He'd have to find out himself. He knocked the door, waiting for an answer.

Jessie frowned at the sudden knock on his door. He turned the music off and rose to his feet, running his fingers through his hair. He slowly walked to the door and opened it, frowning slightly at the sight of Eric. "What are you doing here?" He sighed, leaning against the door frame and finishing his shot. "Was my music too loud for you?" He stared at the man with a bored and slightly annoyed expression. He was honestly surprised to see the other again, he had almost expected him to kill himself after finding out he had been lied to for so long.

Eric fumbled his words. "Uh, um...I wanted to tell you my decision."

He fiddled with his fingers. He noticed that Jessie was annoyed and irritated. He felt like running back to his apartment. He had to go through with this and not run away, anymore.

"I-I'll help you. In anyway I can."

He turned his head away. "Sorry for bothering you. I'll be in my way."

Jessie's eyes widened at the man's words. "What? Hey!" He grabbed Eric's sleeve and tugged on it to pull him inside the apartment. "Get in here..." He huffed, a slight pout on his face. "You can't just say you're gonna help me and then run off like that.. Idiot"

Eric nodded. "I'm sorry. I just...you seemed annoyed and I didn't want to anger you."

He followed Jessie close behind. He hasn't seen the inside of Jessie's place, until today. It had a similar layout to his own apartment.

"So how can I help you? I'm not sure if I'll be much help, but I'll do my best."

Jessie pushed the door closed his his foot and dragged Eric over to the couch. "Sit~" he said cheerfully, feeling a new burst of energy coming on. "Right now I'm just trying to get people to think about things more and spread the knowledge that all the stuff the government says is complete bullshit" he hurried over to a bookshelf and pulled out a large binder, "of course that's the kind of thing that'll get you arrested... But if that ever happens just blame everything on me" he hummed softly as he opened up the binder and flipped through the pages.

Eric's eyes widened in surprise. He didn't expect Jessie's mood to take such a upwards turn. He sat down, cautiously. He tried to take in as much information as possible.

"Um how do you let someone know that the government is lying to them? Most would think you are the one who is lying."

He saw Jessie approach him with a binder. He gasped in shock.

"I'd never do that! If we get arrested, I'll be there with you. I agreed to this, knowing what I was risking. I'm prepared to suffer the consequences. I just...don't want anyone else to feel like I do."

"You're such a hero... But really, if you get arrested blame it on me. My father'll get me out of jail but I don't know if he'll bother getting you out no matter what I say" Jessie sat down on the couch with the binder open on his lap. It was full of photos of official documents and letters about homosexuality and other 'problems' with people. There were a few photocopies but most looked just like pictures taken and printed out. "I always sneak into my father's office when I'm at his house... Here, read this" he pointed to a paragraph in a letter. It read: "We regret to inform you that both the brain scans and dissections have proven uninformative. There is still no sign of any actual neurological or mental disturbances in patients with homosexual or gender dysphoric tendencies. We will continue search for a cause and cure however all scientific evidence shows that these abnormalities are a natural part of human psyche"

Eric flushed red, shaking his head. "I'm not a hero...and don't bother doing that. Prison sounds more of a heaven than my current life."

Eric leaned over to look at the documents and pictures. His eyes widened as shock and disgust clouded his senses. They dissected people?! For something they couldn't control. His hands began too shake from a combination of anger and fear. He felt sick to his stomach.

"They were human beings...treated like aliens...they were human beings...the fear and pain they must've felt..." He whispered, feeling his eyes sting with the onset of tears.

"That's why I don't want you getting stuck in prison..." Jessie said quietly. "No one cares about the people that go to prison for that. Families think its too disgraceful to keep in contact with them so they just disappear off the face of the earth. When that happens its easy to cut them open and search for something wrong with them..." The teenager closed the binder with a sigh."you look pretty freaked out already, I don't think I should show you any more..."

Eric felt tears stream down his face. He personally cut contact with his family once he was able to live on his own. He didn't want them to know that he was ill. He suppose he'd end up like those unfortunate souls.

"Please...tell me more. I want to help them. I don't want to see anymore people go through that. It's...heartbreaking...I feel sick..."

Jessie frowned deeply and took the man's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Eric, just relax... I'll tell you everything and we'll make sure no one has to feel this way ever again, but I don't want to completely overwhelm you right away..." He scooted closer to try to comfort the man. "Want me to get you some water or coffee? Something to calm you down?" He glanced at the bottle of vodka on his coffee table. "I don't know if you're a drinker or not..."

Eric have a shaky sigh. "I know...I'm just...it's just..."

He had never considered that the world they lived in would be so...dark. Usually the government promised safety and that they were working on helping everyone achieve the state of normality amongst their citizens. Now, he felt like they lied to him and everyone. Such deceitwas unforgivable.

He snapped from his thoughts. Turning good attention to Jessie. "I'm sorry. Thank you for your hospitality, but alcohol messes with my anxiety medicine...but...I haven't taken them today...so I suppose one drink wouldn't hurt..."

Jessie quickly went to the kitchen and got another shot glass. He came back and poured a drink for himself and Eric. "Here you go" he said as he handed the man his drink. "Just try to relax" he sat back down next to him and leaned close, snuggling up against his shoulder. He stared at Eric's face for a moment before lightly resting his hand on the other's thigh. "Want me to help you think about something else?" He asked softlym

Eric took the shot glad from Jessie. He stared at it, blankly. So much of what he found out was weighing on his mind. Was this how Jessie felt for so long? Anger? Betrayal? Fear? How long had she been doing this? His mind snapped from his thoughts from Jessie's words. Think about something else? How can he think of anything else when this was weighing on his shoulders? turned to Jessie.

"What could get me to think of anything else? I font think I'll be able to think of anything else."

He returned his gaze to the shot glass. He took a deep breathe and drank it with one gulp. He shuddered from the burn.

Jessie gave the man a slight smile. He had thought that his touch would be enough to give the other the idea, but clearly he didn't give it. "Eric... Have you ever had sex?" He asked, his voice low and seductive despite the blunt question. "It's one of the only things that can really get your mind off of everything else in the world... And it might help you relax..." he lightly traced his fingers up and down the man's thigh.

Eric's eyes widened. He nervously clenched the shot glass, shaking hood head with a slight blush. "N-no...I've never had...relations...I've been pretty worried about...other things."

He felt his heart race and a tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach. He hitched his breathe as Jessie spoke seductively into his ear. He was beginning to get aroused. His earlier thoughts clouded over by lust. He panted softly and with shaky lips kissed Jessie.

Jessie smiled and leaned up into the kiss, slowly lifting his arms to wrap around the man's shoulders. He pressed his chest up against the other's and gently traced his fingers up into Eric's hair. The teenager lightly traced his tongue over the other's lower lip. Without breaking the kiss for even an instant he climbed up to straddle Eric's lap.

Eric gave a soft moan at having his lower lip licked. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He pushed his lips roughly against hers.

"You're so sweet...I want more..."

He murmured into her lips. Kissing his way towards her chin, then her neck. He felt his body overheat with desire. He felt like he couldn't take anymore. He wanted to devour her, immediately.

Jessie tilted his head back, giving the man full access to his body. "Go ahead... do whatever you want with me..." he breathed, curling his fingers into Eric's hair. He pushed his hips down onto the other's lap, lightly rubbing. He had been with a few men before, but none of them had been willing to do more than just a one night stand. He could only hope that things would last longer with Eric.

Eric let out another moan from the friction of her rubbing against him. He had never been with anyone. Fest kept him from pursuing anyone, but Jessie...she was different. She opened his eyes to the truth and desired to be by her side, no matter the obstacle. Maybe he has fallen for her at first sight or perhaps this was just a moment of weakness. He want sure, all he was die about was that he desired her in her entirety. He began to remove her blouse. His hands having a mind of their own at the moment.

Jessie lightly bit his lip as his blouse was undone. He wasn't fully sure if Eric knew what to expect under his clothes, but he didn't want to stop. For a moment he considered not saying anything and just letting the man continue, but he was worried he would be upset. The teen lightly stopped Eric's hands, holding them gently. "Eric... You do know I'm not a woman... Right?" he looked away, afraid of his response.

Eric stopped what he was doing. He stared at Jessie for a minute.

"Uh, I kinda had a feeling. I want super sure, though. So I kinda just thought of you as a girl, but that doesn't change a thing."

He returned to pulling her shirt, but stopped.

"Do you still want to continue?"

Jessie smiled and let himself relax completely. "Yeah, I wanna keep going... I just didn't want you to be surprised..." He leaned in to kiss Eric, letting go of his hands and wrapping his arms around his shoulders instead. He leaned closer into the man's touch, craving even more.