Dystopian Society (Pigeon & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Jessie closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax as much as possible. "Good..."

Without warning the van came to a sudden stop, making Jessie fall backwards onto the floor. The men opened up the back and grabbed both of them, dragging them outside. They barely gave the two a chance to start walking before pulling them towards a huge mansion. They were inside a large estate that was gated off from the rest of the city with a stone wall.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Eric bit his lip at the sight of the estate. He turned to Jessie, unsure of asking what were they in for.

He kept his eyes in the ground, following the men as close as possible, too prevent falling on his face.

The men led then inside and up a flight of stairs. The mansion looked almost like a castle from the inside and out. There were beautiful paintings and statues that each looked like it cost more money than Eric had made in his entire life. They finally stopped in front of a heavy wooden door and one of the men knocked.

"Come in" Jessie's father called from inside. The men opened the door and pushed both Jessie and Eric inside to where the older man was waiting.

Eric stared in awe at the estate. Even the air had a different taste. He took in his surroundings once he was thrown into the room alongside Jessie. He saw the older man in front of him and he nearly fell onto his knees from the sight of this cold man. He turned his eyes onto Jessie. He felt the atmosphere begin to grow thick with tension.

Jessie's expression was filled with disgust and hatred despite his smile. He stepped forward towards his father. "It's nice to see you again dad" he said, voice thick with sarcasm.

"You're still playing dress up William?" the man glared at his son and then at Eric. "And who's this?"

"He's my friend, he'll be staying with me while I'm here" Jessie stepped in front of Eric protectively.

His father raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you think I'll agree to this?"

Eric felt it hard to breathe from the tension. He watched the way Jessie and her father spoke to one another. He was tempted to leave to room, but even if he could, he didn't want to leave her alone. He stood awkwardly, a feeling of unease in his stomach. He looked around his surroundings. Trying to get his bearings and focus on something to distract himself in the meantime.

"If you let him stay then I'll flirt with girls at the party, you've been wanting me to do that for awhile haven't you?" Jessie asked with a grin. "And if you let him sleep in my room I'll even exchange phone numbers with one and text her for a couple weeks"

The older man stared at them for a moment. "Deal, but if you go back on your word I'll bring you back here for a year" He turned his attention to the men in suits. "Make my son presentable, you can lock his 'friend' in his room while you do that"

The men roughly pulled Eric out of the room. He turned to look at Jessie. Hefelt heartbroken at the thought of Jessie flirting with someone else, but he understood why that had to occur. He was led through a long hallway towards a door on the right. One of the men opened the door and pushed him inside quickly locking the door.

The room looked like someone had specifically made it to look like a boy's room. The walls were dark blue and all the furniture was either blue or black. There were posters of swimsuit models all over the walls and the furniture was boxy and 'masculine' looking.

After a few minutes the door opened and Jessie was pushed inside. All his makeup has been taken off and his hair was cut to a short, 'boyish' hairstyle. He had been dressed in nice jeans and a grey dress shirt. He was barely recognizable. One of the men walked in and removed both of their handcuffs before hurrying back out, locking the door behind himself.

Eric turned to him, biting his lip. He felt like a part of Jessie was removed, once the men left he stood up. Walking over to her. He stopped his arms around her.

"Are you alright?"

Jessie sighed and leaned into his chest. "Yeah... I'm fine, it's just gonna take forever to get my hair to grow out again" he looked up at Eric with a sad smile. "Are you okay? They were pretty rough with you weren't they?"

Eric nodded. "I'm fine. I'm sad to see you're hair cut. This isn't you, so I don't know what to say or do. But you're still beautiful."

He gave Jessie a kiss on the forehead.

Jessie blushed deeply and hugged him tightly. "Thank you... You're the only person who's ever thought that" He looked around the room and sighed. "That bastard put those stupid posters again..." he pulled away and began to rip them down one by one.

Eric's eyes widened and he blushed. "Oh! I didn't notice them...what a strange man."

He chuckled and sat down on the bed. Rubbing his wrists.

Jessie left the posters on the floor and walked over to him. "Are you alright? Sometimes the cuffs are too tight and cut up my wrists... but my dad told them not to do that because it's hard to hide when I'm around other people..." He sat down and took Eric's hand, examining his wrist.

He shook his head. "They hurt a bit, but that's mostly due to my sensitive skin."

He blushed as Jessie held his hands.

"Um...not trying to pry, but...where's your mother?"

- - - Updated - - -

He shook his head. "They hurt a bit, but that's mostly due to my sensitive skin."

He blushed as Jessie held his hands.

"Um...not trying to pry, but...where's your mother?"

Jessie frowned and looked away at the question. "I didn't ask... She's probably only going to be let out of the hospital for the party itself..." He lightly rubbed at Eric's wrist to make the pain go away.

Eric frowned. "Is she alright? I'm terribly sorry."

He pulled his hands away. "Thank you. My wrists feel better."

"She's had problems with her sexuality for as long as I can remember... Sometimes she gets in arguments with my dad and he sends her to the hospital to sedate her and sometimes try to do some kind of brain scans and therapy..." Jessie stared at the floor. "It's never worked of course, she always stops taking her meds and goes back to normal"

Eric bit his lip. "I see...That's terrible. You must miss her terribly."

He leaned on Jessie. He reached for her hand. Interlacing their fingers. He felt tears slide down his cheeks.

Jessie frowned and looked up at him. "hey... why are you crying?" He squeezed the man's hand and gently reached up to touch his cheek with his other hand.

Eric wiped his eyes. "I...I just...that's terrible...I'm so sorry..."

He pulled away. Trying to calm himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Eric wiped his eyes. "I...I just...that's terrible...I'm so sorry..."

He pulled away. Trying to calm himself.

"Eric... I'm fine... It's something I've gotten used to by now..." Jessie scooted closer and wrapped his arm around the man. "Please don't cry, I shouldn't have gone into all that detail"

Eric shook his head. "It's fine. I've just never encountered that. I may not be very close to my parents, but they provided a home. I'm just sad this was all caused by our society's way of thinking."

"I just try to pretend I don't actually have parents" Jessie lay down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "My dad's the worse person in the world and my mom's so heavily medicated that she can't usually remember who I am..."