A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro whined softly his eyes watering slightly.

"The sheets are dry I haven't been in water for to long there absorbing the water from my moist skin..." He tugged on Ange with a tearful expression extending his arms to the other so he could pick him up.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

"Sorry" he answered to the other as he grabbed the arm and once again picked him up caring Shiro into the room.

The bath area was quite large and it had an extension leading somewhere.

"I will think of some place for you to rest" he answers as he places Shiro into the large bathtub 'I'll check for water"

Some place in the room there was a large water key with a bucket under, once it was twisted a couple of times some water began to come out. And after the whole bucket was full he went to Shiro.

"We can fill it up with this"

Shiro sniffed and remained close to Ange as he carried him to the tub and placed him inside.Shiro whined as he left the took his clothing off and waited for Ange to return.Once Ange returned he smiled softly .

"You should bathe to....it's fine were both men.....you don't need to keep re filling it did you leave the tap on?I can use my powers to make the water change its path instead of down to the pail it'll come up the drain."

"Really awesome, that will help a lot the bucket gets heavy" answered Ange with half a smirk until he registered what Shiro had told him.

Looking down to the bath he could tell it was big enough and the two will not have much interaction is they stayed on opposite end. His eyes drift to Shiro's smooth shoulder and he takes in the view of the small chest and what appeared to be very smooth skin.

"I'll get in too...then" he murmured as he proceeds to remove his boots and armory. His shirt followed and he felt the air hit him giving him small goosebumps. Ange's arm went up to remove the shirt from his neck making his biceps flex slightly.

His body was quite muscular due to all the military work, and often he had been complimented on the firm built he had although it made him embarrassed. His pants followed and he quickly got into the water.

A small blush on each cheek bone

Shiro letted the warm water flow into the tub with easy and relaxed slightly his frail body shivering slightly.

"There's not heating I guess later on well need to find the fireplace and put some coal or wood in...."

Shiro moved a bit closer to Ange.

"I'm sorry....I'm cold I'm a little to thin for my height and you've got muscle to keep you warm...." He leaned agansit the other slightly relaxing more as they shared eachothers heat.

Ange's mind screamed at the closeness of Shiro's body

'He says he can't keep warm but he's warm enough already' Ange tells himself as he feels how warm the other's skin was.

"No need for coal" he says. Extending his arm slightly in the water a ball of fire begins to appear and in a manner of minutes the bath water was luke warm and comforting.

"i will do this to the house also, it won't be cold during the night don't worry" he assures Shiro, his own body now relaxing

Shiro sighed slightly his wings fluttering in a clumsy manner.

"Don't leave me alone.....ok?" He looked at the other his eyes had the look of tragedy behide them from along time ago.

"I'm not really scared of you anymore.....your actually more comforting then my family now that I think about it ."

The painful look from Shiro almost reflected the one Ange had worn a long time ago. His heart skipped a beat and he found himself closing the distance of their faces.

His eyes remained on Shiro's and their faces, now only inches away, remained still.

'Stop! what are you doing' he screamed to himself as he felt Shiro's breathing due to the closeness. 'He trusts you' with a bitter taste in his mouth Ange smiles "Don't worry I'm always here, all you have to do is look behind you, I'll be there" he states as he begins to back away.

'What the hell were you about to do' he asks himself.

Shiro felt something suddenly come over him and grabbed Ange's chin and placed a peck on the other's lips it took a moment for hin to realize what he had done once he did he flushed a bright shade of red.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me...I had the sudden urge and I don't know why...."

"A-al......" his words died out as he watched the red shading appear on Shiro's face. His own body was now frozen and tense. Ange felt he like he had been awaken by something, hot and appealing. His drifted to the water between the two and he saw his own reflection.

'It...hurts' he answered himself. His chest hurt almost like a soft pain but it was there. Slowly he exited the bath and wrapped a towel like cloth around himself to dry.

"I'll go head up the room, stay and get all the water you need" he murmured to the other as he walked out

Shiro whimpered as the other left

"He said he wouldn't leave me alone.....liar." He mubbled to himself and got out of the tub before fainting due to standing up to fast.

The room was now, for what Ange called "warm enough".

"Are you done Shiro" he calls as he heads to the room.

Each of his steps made the wood bellow crack slightly and echo. The smaller figure laid on the floor and it alarmed Ange.

He took Shiro in his arms and quickly checked for pulse and breath. "Fainted"

It was funny and scary as to how many times this had occurred. Sighing he carried the other to the bed and placed him there a cup of water next to the bed.

Shiro groaned soflty as he was placed on the bed and curled up Shiro was experiencing pain yet again but stronger then before.

"Ange....don't go...." He muttered as he slept unaware of what he was saying.

A large hand wrapped around Shiro's and Ange sat at the edge of the set looking down.

"I'm here" he said as he squeezed the smaller hand slightly. The room was beginning to darken and the afternoon sun crept in through the small wooden cracks.

The others face was slightly fatigued but Ange held his hand to assure he'll be fine. The lips parted as he took in Shiro's state

"I'm sorry" he whispered before the gap between them closed, second after second it became smaller until his own lips were only centimeters away.

He could feel Shiro's breath and it was intoxicating. Slowly he placed his own lips on the other's sleeping ones. Soft was the only word he could describe it .

Shiro stirred slightly and clumsy wrapped an arm around the other holding him tightly like a plushie.

Moving his head to the side burying Ange's face into his neck as he slept.

He slightly chuckled at the others actions.

'At least he won't know what you did now' he told himself mentally.

Shiro groaned and rolled over taking Ange with him.

"He's mine Idoit..."Shiro mubbled hugging Ange tightly.

He felt guilty for being there listening to Shiro's burst of words but Ange could barely contain his laughter, Slowly he freed himself from the boys arms, he shifted around in the bed so he could clearly see Shiro's face.

His index finger ran down the boys cheek and stopped at his small chin "Who's yours Shiro?" he asked the boy in a low murmuring voice.

Shiro stirred a bit more as the other sqwermed his way out of his grasp and touched his cheek.

"Thw boy with the wings that were like snow....nmmm" Shiro rolled over and groaned.

"Snow eh" the smile on Ange's lips does no disappear and all through he lays next to Shiro watching his cute expressions and listening to him murmur around.

His hand travels down to the boys shoulder and rest there touching the soft skin that was slightly showing.

Shiro woke up and curled away from the others touch and groaned sitting up before pulling a white hair out from between his lips.

"Wha....." Shiro rose an eyebrow as he tugged on the hair.

Ange stared back i surprise.

'I'm not caught yet!' he told himself with urgency

"Hey are you okay, you pulled me in here and you starter to murmur something, I was trying to wake you up"

'Alright good excuse' Sitting up Ange looked at the other, he smiling slightly, he tried to control his breathing. And he dared not admit he was excited.

"Its late now" he tells Shiro trying to change the subject.

Shiro sighed and nodded.

"Yeah it is getting dark out." He yawned and patted the spot next to him gesturing for him to get in the bed with him.

"Okay" answered Ange as he released a small fire ball the settles on the roof of the cabin and provided a soft afternoon like glow.

Shiro yawned and faced the other before smiling.

"Night Ange...." He said happily before shutting his eyes and trying to doze off.