A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Ange watched over the other laid on the bed covered by the blankets. He stayed awake for a while keep an eye on Shiro before he too drifted to sleep.

Some how along the way the room became hot and he got up to check if the other needed water but realized he was still sleeping.

"remember to call me if you need anything" he said out loud half awake and asleep.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro groaned in his sleep rolling over curling up tightly twing the blankets around himself mubbling in hiself he got up and layed down with other unconsciously and wrapped his arms around his wasit his soft hair touching the other back.

"N-no." He began to sqwerm slightly he was having a nightmare about the men from when he was a child .

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The soft grunting and moving caused Ange to snap from his light sleep. He quickly got up in the dark room and found Shiro moving around. Signing he sat at the corner of the bed and petted his head.

"Its okay Shiro, you're fine"

The boys head was warm and Ange left his hand there until movement stopped and the others breathing returned to normal

Shiro panted softly and opened his eyes slightly as he felt the others hand on his head his cold cold skin against his own warm skin.Shiro eventually stopped struggling in his sleep a few dried tears on his cheeks his hand sprawled out on the others lap his breathing calmed down and he was asleep once again.

Ange did not return to sleep then, he moved to the large window and opened the curtains letting in some mid-night light adorn the room. The light slightly reflected on his and Shiro's face.

'Your eye lashes are fairly long' he says to himself as his eyes land on the others face momentarily.

The night ouside was lovely, and even from inside the window Ange could tell. Smiling slightly he laid his head back against the wood of the bed where he sat keeping an eye on the smaller sleeping figure.

Shiros eyelids twitched as the light hitter his face after a couple minutes he woke up and looked out the window noticing it was open but he remained still clenching the blankets slightly as he began to feel a little nervous and eventually got up and splashed his face with water and licked his lips letting out a relieved sigh.

"Good Morning" let put Ange as his voice sounded slightly deeper than usual. Standing from where he sat he stretched.

"I hope you rested well" he said "You're face sure looks like it since you're rested"

Ange moved to the window and cracked it open feeling how the soft morning wing messed up his hair and then returned to the room and petted the others head "anything you want?"

Shiro looked at the other and blinked before sighing.

"It was a rough night on me I guess..."He sat down onto the bed once again looking at the other clenching his hands into a fist feeling helpless.

" What do you mean is there anything I want?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the other male before walking closer to him .

"Don't need to be on defense, I mean if you're hungry or if your wings hurt" said Ange as he headed towards the door and cracked it open.

"get ready soon we have to clean your wound and leave the house"

Shiro sighed and shrugged.

"I can't help it after yesterday." He shrugged it off rubbing his wing.

"And yes it does hurt.....and what do you mean that we are leaving?" He tilted his head as he looked at the other male raising an eyebrow.

"This countries government is after the stone and that means after you" he said in a more serious tone "Either we have to take it out or run until we figure that out"

Ange turned around so his eyes could catch Shiro's "It is dangerous here, they want the stone to fix the environmental problem but if my theory is correct" he looked away "the rock will only help temporary"

Signing Ange looked to the floor "This world is going to get destroyed" he whispered

Shiro sighed .

"They need to train new guardians that's what whrnt wrong we can't protect our land because we aren't where we are supposed to be....." He looked back at the other while slipping a shirt on .

"Or they have to reunite us....my land has died before and it will without me just like all the others ...the balance of our world has been knocked out of whack....I think well have to all work together to save it.....we need to find the other guardians and recreate the ones that were 'misplaced'beforr the situation gets any worse." He sighed and finished getting ready.

"I can move my wing but the wound is still open I was lucky but I rather not push my luck we're traveling on foot." Shiro stated .

"That's fine" said Ange as he thought over Shiro's words "I-i see what you mean about the guardians, but, according to records we had enough guardians to keep order, so what exactly happened"

He knew some had died of age and did not have an apprentice, but there were still enough to keep balance.

"Who is the leader of the guardians?, perhaps a visit to him is a way to start" suggested Ange

Shiro chuckled as the other began questioning him.

"It depends on who was lost....with leaders there are multiple myself being one the leaders control the most important elements what everyone needs to live or to at the least let everything they need to live stay healthy....." He sighed.

"That means you want me to bring you to the other three?"

Shiro chuckled as the other began questioning him.

"It depends on who was lost....with leaders there are multiple myself being one the leaders control the most important elements what everyone needs to live or to at the least let everything they need to live stay healthy....." He sighed.

"That means you want me to bring you to the other three?"

"If that would change anything,the yes, my mission is to fix this lack of order in the land" said Ange "I mean look at this country , is full of water!"

The guardians needed to have a way to fix this; hope Ange, because if not then he was domed "I'll be back stay here" he told the other as he stepped out of the room and headed to his. Once there he grabbed the instruments and bandages he had placed on Shiro the night before. Soon enough he returned to the room

"Lets change everything before we leave"

Shiro sighed and plopped back down onto the bed and took his shirt off and monrion for the other to hurry up.

"Come on we don't have all day.....I don't believe they're going to stay in the same area the whole day...." He sighed,after the other had finished he slipped his shirt back on carefully and stood back up.

"Ready to go?"Shirosaid while looking at the other male .

"Yeah before we leave, put this on" said Ange as he handed the other boy a long red cape "Is my general cape, if anything we can exit this kingdom safely if we keep your face hidden"

Whispering a few words a portal opened and both stepped in. They were dropped a few miles away from the house. Looking back Ange could see the tallest tower and no more.

Shiro slipped on the red cape letting the hoods rim hang away from his face shadowing it slightly.

"I sorta feel like little red riding hood except the half world is after me." He laughed softly following the other into the portal not to far behide him.

"So where exactly are we going to go?"

Shiro followed the others gaze and laughed .

"Well I guess there I can't see anything besides it."

Signing Ange looked down on the smaller boy "for now we focus on getting as far away as we can" he said as he began walking away "then we will meet the guardians"

The early morning light was soon clowded by large clouds, the day becoming dark.

"I can't believe is going to rain,the sun was out a few minutes ago"

Shiro sighed and continued to walk with the other.

"Just who exactly are we running from?" He looked at Ange tightening the cape slightly.

"I mean I know a lot of people....but who in general." Shiro heard the other mention something about rain and looked up at the sky for a moment or so.

"Yeah it does look it'll rain soon..."

"Okay when you were kidnapped" he said "world got out that the stone was in the dimension. The commander General order me to run and hide you"

Ange handed the boy the letter he had received that morning "I already had a mission and now you became my mission"

"There are many other branches in this country that are against our government and can use the stone to over throw it, but if hat happens you're dead" he states "for all we know the stone could have become part of yourself"

Soft breezes began to form moving, above, the clouds that now cocered some of the sun and turned the day darker.

"The cape will cover you from the rain, not that It should bother you" Ange chuckled

Shiro shrugged at the other male.

"I don't know what time it was when I was kidnapped."he sighed and continued walking as he examined the letter before handing it back.

"I'm almost certain its part of me....I...I felt it earlier." Shiro tuggs the cape over himself a bit more as he felt a breeze go by.

"But I do mind that......very much...."

Ange saw how Shiro tugs the cape at him and smiles slightly. The boy had such a small and frail body for someone that so powerful and contained such a destructive instrument inside himself.

"You're cute" he says without realizing, the words just slipping out of him. Quickly he realizing his mistake and blushed.

"I-i mean like i small child, cute and delicate with smooth cheeks" he continued saying trying to hide the feeling behind the comment but only making it worse

"n-no I m-mea..." stuttering he grows more embarrassed his cheeks flushed

Shiro felt his face heat up a bit and looked at the other with a confused expression.

"B-but....you describing me as if you like little children.....do you like children or something?" He scratched his head and looked away.

"I mean children are sweet and childish but that's all I see them as I don't see them as sexy or anything like that."