A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Angel_of_Mine_by_DrayokStar.jpg

Name:Shiro(first) Kenchi(Last.)

Personality:Shiro is rather clumsy and curious always ending up in trouble due to his lack of logic and common sense.

Other: Shiro has lived a rather quiet life as a guardian of a spring of life,which once gave a valley a beautiful glow to it with beautiful flower fields beyond the eye could see,sadly it suddenly dryed up Shiro had to leave his home at the bottom of the spring to figure out what made all the water in the valley to dry out.

Shiro gripped his stomach it had been so long since he had last traveled through portal,he sure did remember why he avoided traveling this way his stomach tied in knots the air current causing him to fly at a super speed.Eventually he saw thw end of the portal and felt so relieved untill a large gust of wind carried him along with it as soon as he got out the raven haired male painced and braced for impact he was practicality appearing as a flashing blue ball of light falling across the sky with a loud crash he ended up in a alley way groaning on top of a pile of garbage bags.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Character Sheet

lfvdl.jpg

Name: Ange

Position: Seme

Height: 182 cm

Personality: He always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even while actually deeply conflicted. He is notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations he is faced with. Strongly believes in order and law.

History: Ange was picked as a top commanding soldier in his nation, despise his desire to remain unaccredited, many praise him and it developed jealousy giving him the nick name "god's messenger". His power comes from a sword passed in his family 'god's hand' and allows him to control the heavens light, often full potential not used due to the toll it takes on his body and mind.

Appearance: Seen most of the time in his human or non battle form. Possess blue eyes and deep silver hair, his true form had long silver white hair and matching lime green eyes.

Battle form:

1zm30y9.jpg

Ange's hair flapped it self against his face causing his eyes to tear up, the strong gushes of wind from the portal pulled at him in every corner and he found himself wishing for it to end. The portal pulled at him one last time before it dumped him into mid air and closed off; Ange found himself falling to a concrete area from a high proximity of 50 feet.

"S-shit" he said as he quickly reached for his sword sending a bright light directly at the concrete floor. The dark night sky quickly illuminated due to his attack, and every last corner of the city lit with a quick vibrant light that disappeared just as fast.

Laying in a pile of dust and crumbled cement Ange looked at the sky and gave a disapproving look "Great I just let the world know I'm here"

Shiro got up rubbing his rear and stomach before stumbling into the streets and into traffic just barely avoiding being hit by the speeding cars the by standers looking away and back not being able to watch.Shiro noticed the sky lit up for a few seconds and blinked in confusion.

"What someone else is here?.....maybe I'll go search for him after I get some food....what do these creatures eat?" He spoke to himself looking around groaning as his stomach grumbled he wandered untill came to a little park filled with venters and such he stopped noticing a small child approaching him offering him a small bag of sweets.

"Your stomach sounds unhappy here eat these dont have to many at a time!" The child smiled before running off as a family member called them to come back.

"What are these exactly." He thought aloud as he began wandering once again opening the bag of various sweets pulling out a lollipop and stripping it of its wrapper before placing it in his mouth his eyes lighting up with glee.

"This is really good." He laughed softly and continued to head towards where the light from earlier appeared to be coming from.

Looking around at his actions Ange sighs "Well then..."

His sword soon disappears from his hand and he uses a small amount of magic to create a pair of dress pants and a cardigan .

"Good just like last time" he whispered as he placed his hands in the pockets and walks away from the destroyed site.

Ange had visited the human world twice before never for fun but he wasn't completely oblivious of his surroundings so he quickly learned to adjust, the place he found himself in was Japan, Tokyo. A popular human country with a terribly crowded city...yet he managed to enjoy some of humanities creations and actions. Walking into a largely populated park he could feel some eyes on him,

Chuckling he though 'Always the same reaction because of the silver hair' . Ange walked to a bench and began to relocate himself.

Shiro sensed the other energy force and whipped around to face him throwing a lollipop near him causing it to plant itself into a bench near the sliver haired male due to his clumsy aim.

"Who are you have you came to stop me from retrieving the orb? Well back off." He crossed his arms and began to walk away before tripping over a log and landing face first into the dirt.

"Ugh.....uhhh....dont look at me......" He put the hood up on his hoddie not realizing the lower half wasn't covering hims so only his shoulder up was invisible,Shiro began to crawl away not noticing he was making a scene his first thoughts were to get away from the other warrior knowing he was proabley stronger.

"Uhh...." twitching an eye Ange saw the other boy as he threw the candy and pathetically tried to exit the area.

Sighing he looked at the thing on the floor and took two large steps before he was in front of him "You poor thing, my grandma could throw better than that"

As Ange searched the face of the mid-night headed boy he felt a slight presence of energy and frowned "So you're from there...?" he whispered.

'Why did they send more people? but he doesn't look from my land....what the hell is going on' he asked himself as he stretched a hand to the other man.

"Come on" said Ange "We have to talk". He did not know why someone from his world had also been sent to the human world but this meant more trouble for him. Grunting he moved his hand as a signal of hurry "Come on don't just look at me" he said blushing slightly.

Shiro growled slightly looking up at the other.

"Don't insult me I worked with what I had out at the moment not all of us carry our weapons on us at all times!" He grunted and sat up and looked at the other helping himself up ignoring the others hand.

"Of course I am did you not see my energy flowing or are you unable to do that?" Shiro asked a grin growing across his lips.

"Dont speak to your elite like that." He rolled his eyes.

"If you dont know who I am by now I'm greatly insulted." He looked at the other as he gestured him to hurry it up.

"Why exactly do you want to speak with me?" He raised an eyebrow standing frim to the spot .

"I choose to ignore those that radiate weak energy such as yourself" said Ange slightly irritated "and I'll save you the trouble for I do not wish to know who you are" he said as he eyed the other man "or think you are"

Becoming more serious now he focused of the other "all I want to know is why they granted you passage to the human world, I was not informed of this and if you plan on jeopardizing my mission I'll kill you in the spot" said Ange.

Although Ange's nation was not the only one to have portals to different words it was a requirement to inform all the leaders before on was to use them for detrimental missions. This time it had been himself who got sent due to the Gods Nation (his homeland) being the one that's greatly affected by the sudden phenomenons that have been occurring in their dimension .

Therefore the fact that someone else was sent worried him, because either this guy could be a great danger or a great pain.

"Why are you here" asked Ange

Shiro pulled off his hood and looked at others.

"That's pretty dangerous even if they're weak they can catch you off guard."Shiro shook his head at the other.

" I dont need to tell a tight up jerk like you who I am."he sighed running his fingers through the hair hoping the other would soon leave so he could continue searching for the orb.

"I told you I'm on of the elite we don't need anyone's word to leave any dimeson...even a common like you should know that." His eyes shined a blue hue changing color along with his mood as he felt a bit angered by the man in front of him.

"No one gets hurt if you stay out of my way I honestly don't need you in my way I'm on a time limit here I want there to be a bit left of my home when I get back you know." He stated blandly walking away from the other it was starting to get dark and he needed to find a place to stay while being in this dimeson.

"Your home Eh....? Well that makes two of us" said Ange as he presented his back to the other man and walked away.

"Best of luck, may we never meet again!" He answered sarcastically before disappearing in the crowds of people.

The information given by the man relaxed him a bit , he is a higher up, that was a fact, but it surprised Ange how his energy could be so small. Walking through the city streets he found the hotel inn he had previously stayed in. He ordered a room and asked for a map of the area. A shower and quick planning followed.

Ange spread out the map in the large table of the room and began to high light directions with a red marker. "Very well" he said "most of the energy I sensed as I entered this dimension came from the east, and our record suggest there" he repeated while he carefully planned everything. The area were he was to go was a mountainous and forest area; according to the leaders the crystal of light was to be found there or supposed to be there.

"That other guy said he was looking for an orb" he said "could the orb be the crystal of light...? Does it even go by that name? " sighing he gave up and laid on the bed.

'The faster I'm done here the better' Ange told himself as he drifted off to sleep.

Shiro eventually came across a pond in the wood s a rather large one he smiled and stripped himself down before diving in his pale skin glowing underwater as he felt a bit of energy return to him,I hope I can find that orb soon I want things to go back to the way they were before...he yawned softly letting his bubbled float back up to the surface as he watched them he gathers up a circle of large rocks and layed in the middle so he wouldn't float away as he slept,Shiro felt himself growing tired and began to drift off under the stars and full moon.

"Good night mother good night father......" He muttered before falling asleep .

Ange's long hair was spread out through the bed sheets it covered every inch of the small twin size bed and some of the strands feel over onto the floor. His face was slightly illuminated by the soft morning sun and as he opened his eyes it reflected a lime green.

Often he could easily control his power, but the human world was a constant hassle and one had to be aware when not to change into the original form. His weakness was not being able to control it while he slept so often he would wake up in his original form.

"Dammit my hair got tangled" he whispered as he headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Soon after he had returned to his human form, blue eyes back in place and slightly short hair.

Ange grabbed the map he had prepared the pervious night and dressed with the clothes he had brought. Army boots and mountain climbing pants with a dry fit shirt that became too tight and made his arm muscles show.

"Alright lets go"

Shiro woke up later that day and crawled out of the body of water shaking his hair dry before going back over to his clothing an slipping them on and heading deeper and deeper into the woods untill he found a path to the mountain top it was a long one but the least dangerous out of them,Shiro sighed and began to make his long journey up the mountain before eventually stopping at the half way mark he had gotten tired from tumbling down the hills or falling in general so he stopped for a while to rest.

"I wonder where that other fellow whent....." He mubbled softly boiling water on a fire for his tea.

"Probably the further the better....." He sighed before pouring the hot water into a cup with crushed up tea leaves in it shrieking slightly as he spilled the hot water on himself.

Ange's supply bag had become some what heavy after 3 miles or so of carrying it, quickly he looked around and found a large rock and took a seat by it. A small distance away he could see a small shelter house were mountain visitors could stop. Taking a bottle of water he began to drunk some when he felt a small presence of energy; he soon recognized the source

"Damn that guy is here too" he whispered as he quickly packed his bottle again and took out some fruits. 'So he is also here for the crystal dammit' .

Ange knew his source of energy was still slightly showing so with some mill effort he locked it all away to become the presence of a human.

"I won't lead you the crystal whether you're hire up not" he told himself as he took one last bite of his fruit and began t o walk away towards he mark on the map

Shiro eventually did reach the top of the mountain after bandaging his burn and treating it but once he got up there he noticed there was a spring at the top of the mountain just a spring.....it suddenly hit Shiro they proabley placed the orb here knowing the water sports and creatures could handle diving deeper into the spring to find it he sighed and took his clothing off once again before jumping in not wanting to get out and change into wet clothing due to the wind.After some time he found a golden oyster and resurfaced and sat on a rock and began to try to pry it open with his weak hands he looked around not sensing the other he continued to try to pry the oyster open.

Soon enough the day have become terribly hot and humid, Ange had been traveling for at least a good 5 hours and he was covered in sweat and annoyance.

"What the hell!" he told himself as he checked the map over and over again. He knew he wasn't lost, he knew it for a fact! but when he checked over and over for the presence of the crystal it simple was not there almost as if it just disappeared.

"Did I do something wrong?" he said as he keep walking towards a lighter section of the forest; there he found a rather large spring. "A body of water" he asked annoyingly "Where is the cry...." Ange did not get to finish his sentence because suddenly a figure emerged from the water and sat on a rock.

His eyes traveled on the man's white back and saw how it contradicted with its hair. Ange found himself frozen in place at the sudden surprise of the nude figure a few feet away from, and the fact that the figure was no other than 'that' guy....

"W-what the heck!" he yelled at the other man "What kind of weird hobbies do you have!" ask Ange with a alarm and blush on his face. His emotions ran wild as he took a good look at the other boy and suddenly he felt his barrier break

'n-no' he thought as he began to turn to his original form

A white mass of hair covered all the ground around Ange's feet and feel smoothly from his back "Great I really hate the human world" he whispered as a sudden embarrassed blush spread through his face.

Shiro gasped and flushed a deep red his body tinting the same color he dived back into the steamy water in a painc not wanting the other to see him naked even though that was hard since his body and hair glowed when it submerged in water.

"Don't look at me!" The other spoke beneath the water normally his powers allowed him to do such.After a while some time passed he came back out and sighed. Looking at the other .

"Some one took it the oyster was empty...." He began to get dressed once again shaking his hair dry in the process.

"And stop blushing pervert!" He rubbed the back of his neck and began to walk but slipped and grabbed ahold of the others shirt trying to catch himself so he wouldn't fall.

"D-dont move b-baka I dont want to take you down with me."

Some of Ange's hair hand gotten stuck in the others grip "Ah!! let go you're pulling it !" he screamed in pain "You're pulling my hair you bastard". Quickly he reached for the slimmer boy and pulled him up "Please release my shirt....and hair" he said low but with intensity. His mood had been damaged ; 'if the crystal is missing then where was it?' he asked himself as he kept eye contact with the man in front of him.

A teasingly smirk spread through Ange's face "You're..." he said in between shucked "You're really clumsy, aren't you?"

Shiro regained his balance and letted go of him the scent the other gave off was nice but he wouldn't just say something like that aloud.

"I wasn't trying to!" He puffed up his cheeks and reached into his pocket taking out a new lollipop then putting it in his mouth while whining.

"Stop staring at me like that its creepy..." He shivered slightly as a chill ran down his back Shiro's face turned red again as the other laughed at him it was really obvious that he was clumsy and unaware.

"H-hey stop laughing at me!"

He pouted and crossed his arms before going over to the other and yanking his hair.

"Yeah well whatever" he said as he stared at the other play with the candy in his mouth.

Sighing Ange looked around before turning to the other man "So what were you saying about the crystal not being there?" he asked "Do you know where is might be I kind of need that" he stated.

A gush of wind blew at Ange's hair and he remembered what from he was in. "Hold on a second" he told the other as he walked to the spring water and placed his hand on it. Soon he was back to his human state, which was much easier to get around in, turning around he smiled "Now the rock?"

Shiro to notice of the other staring and turned his back to him so he wouldn't feel embarrassed to much.

"I have no clue about what your talking about...." Shiro looked over the edge as if he were estimating how far down it was .

"C'ya later." With that he jumped down almost transparent wings appearing allowing him to glid down easily.Once he had reached the ground he looked back up at he top from ground level.

"Bye~" Shiro began walking away from the mountain and towards the next land mark he was taught about he was lying that he couldnt guess where it was he simply didnt want the other to have it he didnt know why he needed it so why should he have it?

"Fine" said Ange as the other looked at him from the bottom of the hill. Soon after he too began to walk back to the spring, Ange stared at his reflection in the water an angry face reflected back at him.

"Damn this stupid water" he curse "its because of you I find myself here" angrily Ange reached his hand straight up and murmured an incantation in his language. Soon the skies became black as if the night had been called and all but a small tuner of light shining at Ange was dark.

God's hand soon appeared in his hand and he slowly placed it inside the water; in a blink of an eye all the water had disappeared and sand stood in its place, dried and lifeless dust stood in the once water flowing lake.

"Better" said Ange before he snapped his fingers making the gold sword disappear and the light return to the day. Turning around he whispered "I will find that rock and burn all that damn water that took my country"

Shiro coughed up some sands and gasped wheezing holding his chest he needed to find water something must have happened to the last body of water he had swam in since he was able to breath water the water he previously swallowed turned into sand Shiro leaned against the landmark trying to get the sand out of his body....it hurt so bad beyond believe he felt dry inside out.Shiro slumped against the rock and collapse due to lack of hydration his energy almost completely faded his skin clear like glass almost as if Shiro were disappearing.

Alarmed Ange looked around at the sudden harsh energy radiating from the side the other man had taken

"Dammit! don't tell me he found the crystal"

The energy being emitted was uncontrollably out of proportion or shape, it looked faded yet strong radiation. 'This is it' though Ange 'The crystal has to be here' running through the trees and branched caused a few cuts that were ignored in the hurry of the older boy.

To his surprise and terror Ange found the other man on the ground by a rock, no crystal was present, and the energy radiated from him.

'Damn' he said mentally when he took in the condition of the other.

"H-hey are you okay" he asked trying to not show his slight concern "Come one, get up" he said a with a more tender voice. He's a being of water stupid; said Ange's subconscious as he ran to the other boy and pulled him on his back.

"God dammit you better give me the crystal for this" he said as he began to run off towards the stop house a few miles back.

---------------------------

The run back took longer than Ange had anticipated but once there he quickly searched for a pipe or water key; soon enough he found one an called to his sword. The pipe broke in two as the sword cut it in a blow releasing water everywhere .

"Come on" said Ange as he dragged the other to the glowing puddle of water and placed him under the running liquid.

Shiro didnt respond as the other male tryed to speak to him his body slumped a but more,after taking him all the way back to the house and placed him under the now broken water pipe with the water splashing about Shiro coughed as he began to glow as the water came in contact with his body but it wasn't the beautiful blueish white glow from before but rather a purple hue something was terribly wrong with Shiro his eyes opened but he could only respond by gaging before turning over coughing out a pile of sand next to himself there was a little glow coming fro. His chest different from the rest of his body Shiro had became one with the crystal.