A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro followed the other making sure not to get separated.

"I've never really lived in a house like this .....or a house in general." He laughed softly and stayed close to the other not wanting to fall and be left behide.Shiro was amazed by the size if the kitchen and all the weird utensils.

"Uh.....anything that isn't spicey is good." He spoke softly .

"You have such a big home and yet you live alone....." He thought aloud as he began to wonder why he needed so much space.

"Can I help you cook?I've never cooked before....."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

"W-well it was a gift, the house, and besides I couldn't deny a gift...." he said as the food storage was checked.

sausages

cheese

breads

rice

He checked as the began hunting for some eggs. "I guess and omelet it is" he stated "Have you ever had that?"

While Ange asked this he took the ingredients out and headed towards the counter.

"You can mix the eggs" he said as he cracked 6 of them and poured it into a container grabbing the others hand he placed it around the mixed fork and starter a circular rotation "Do it just like this, but not to hard" he said as he removed the hand and proceeded to cut the sausages.

Shiro shoke his head.

"I've never had anything that people cook we ate from the pond the only think I've had besides that was in the human dimension it was in a plastic baggie." He spoke as he watches the other moving from cupboard to cupboard getting the ingredients,Shiro jumped slightly as he grabbed his hand but nodded as he watched the other showing him how and began to do it for himself.

"Is it supposed to foam up?"he stopped and looked at the other.

Looking at it Ange slightly smiled, "hehe a bit but you can stop mixing it now" he said as oil was placed on the pan and began to heat it up.

"See here now we out that there and cook it a bit until the rice is done" he told the smaller boy "Remember this that way you can also learn"

Soon enough the rice was done and Ange placed the eggs in the mix moving it so it could all create a small oval shaped,

"pass me the green little leafs over there" he said as he continued to move the rice around. Soon it became a golden color and he places two portions in a plate.

"It is not done yet, I add something else" said Ange as he began melting cheese

"This will make it taste good....i hope" he whispered becoming a bit conscious towards the other boy.

'I hope he does like this' he told himself

Adding the melted structure over the nicely colored rice and eggs. "Almost done" he said as some off the already cook sausages were placed on the side.

"Enjoy" said Ange as he placed the two plates in the table

Shiro stopped mixing the eggs and looked over at the other and watched as he showed him how to cook rice.

"Don't worry I'll remember...." After some time the other asked him to pas him so leafs after finding them he did as he was asked and sat he'd the other as he made the omelet and walked over to the table once the other placed it on it and bowed his head in thanks and began the eat the food he was given.

Ange slowly ate keeping an eye on Shiro in case any signs of dislike were shown. Soon enough his mind began to trail off.

Actually he was rather happy that the other was there, it had been some time that he had sat down and eaten with anyone in general, quickly Ange rose from his chair and walked to a side of a kitched grabbing a cup of wine and a bottle. Sitting back down he poured the red liquid on the glad and took a sit.

"Good as always"

Shiro raised an eye brow as the other male brought a bottle of wine over to the table.

"What's that." He pointed to the wine bottle before finishing his food and moving it away from himself slightly so the other would know he was done with it.Shiro pulled a lollipop out of his pocket and placed it onto his mouth happily.

"And what so we do with these." He pointed to the plate and cutlery.

hehehe Ange laughed "This is wine, made from the fruit grape, I'm not sure if I should give you some" he looked as if he was thinking it over.

"As for this" he picked up a fork and moved to pick up a piece of the rise " You do this" he said as he raised the piece to his mouth and ate it "It helps you carry it but use the spoon is easier for you, well next time use the spoon " said Ange as he pointed to the rounded object .

"Just follow my lead when you're confused " he gave a small portion of wine to the smaller boy "Just taste it"

He watched as the other instructed him on how to use the utensils and looked at the wine glass before picking it up and taking a sip out of it due to the fact liquid is most what he was made out of the wine caused him to become slightly tipsy his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Its ok I guess....." He mubbled softly before yawning.

"hehe look at you" said Ange before he finished his cup and got up from the chair. "I think perhaps, we should fix your wing so you can rest" he said.

Ange began walking down the corridor towards a large room, opened the door and walked in waiting for Shiro to do the same, the large room was decently prepared jut like the others but this one had the larges bath in the house.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy your baths here" said Ange as he opened the door to the baths "I'll get the bandage kit"

Shiro nodded and sat on a stool stripping himself of his tanktip and sweater so the other would be able to get to his wings.

"Yeah proabley.....it just feels so lonely in these rooms don't you think?" He spoke softly as he looked at the other.

"Lonely" asked Ange "How so, I mean they might be a bit dark but still"

Ange positioned himself behind the other boy and took hold of the wings slowly opening the one he was to work on. Grabbing the alcohol and some cloth he dipped it into hot water and then added some alcohol

"This might sting a bit" he said while e softly rubbed around removing the small amount of blood.

Quickly he finished there and added a mall paste of herbs used for injured soldiers. "Hopefully this works" he says as he places it on the area and then continues to bandaging the area.

"Don't sleep on the water tonight or else it might come off" he said "the bed is soft enough you'll like it"

Shiro nodded softly.

"Yeah it feels sad in here......don't leave me alone I don't want to be abandoned again...." His voice became more quiet as he finished his sentence.Shiro whinced as the other pressed the damp cloth to his wing causing it to spazz out a bit .

"That....hurts....." He whined and looked back at the other he tryed to grabb the cloth but the other was so finished and was applying the medicine and bandages.

"As but I always sleep in water.....your staying with me then if I dry out I'm so dead."

"Fine I will stay I can lay outa futon in the floor and I'll bring in large containers of water in case you get thirsty" replied the larger male.

"Also Shiro, you won't be alone." slightly smiling Ange helped Shiro set himself in the bed "the medicine will cause you to sleep a bit, I will be by your side in case of water need" he joked slightly

Ange took out a futon and placed it next to the larger bed where Shiro was. Quickly he made his way to the large dinner and came back with large pots of water.

"These will work" he said as he took in the profile of the smaller boy

"Yay!" Shiro clapped his hands happily.

"I'm not alone?...... But well be in different parts of the house if you weren't in here...." He looked at the other with a puzzled look.

"I don't want to sleep though....." He whined softly.

"I don't want to die...." He said softly as the other left and he was alone once again he was so relieved when the other came back.

"I guess they'll work."

"Shiro even if I'm in the other side of the house I have great hearing you just scream my name and I'll be here in a second" answered Ange "besides you're too worried there is a field here no one gets in or out without me knowing"

Ange placed the large water based next to Shiro's bed and sat next to the boy. "You think to negative" picking to forehead of the other he smiled slightly "have a little faith I'm a general of Gods kingdom"

Shiro sniffed his eyes watering slightly.

"You...don't understand....I've lost everyone close to me ." he rubbs is eyes trying to prevent himself from sleeping.

"But then you can't be afraid to lose anyone again." He sighed softly .

"Even when there is nothing there still is therefore even when you are alone you can still lose something" Ange turned to face the smaller boy "Shiro talk to me, I am a partner and a friend now" he says

"Tell me your pain so I can understand you and protect you I will never take anything away from you" saying there words honestly from his heart Ange connected his eyes with Shiro's both deeply looking at one another

Shiro mubbled something softly before looking away.

"I was a bad child and ran away like a coward and when I came back....well there wasn't anything to come back to." Shiro letted out a heaving sigh and looked at the other.

"I was like a little lamb happy and innocent...children are always innocent untill given a reason to change.....they killed everyone and threatened me that they wouldn't hesitate to do the same if I told anyone who they were and what they wanted.....a child shouldn't have to keep or even know a secret like that..."

"And then what happened, did you grow from it did they do...anything" asked Ange with a wide eyed expression.

Back when he was a child his father had to leave to a near by kingdom due to a similar case, where gods had been getting attack by groups and some species even died out due to the massacre. Luckily it was stopped before a full war broke lose, but now Ange sat there wondering is perhaps Shiro had been one of those people.

Because back then, like now, he hated when such things occurred which is why he became a general for his country

"They raped me but I eventually got away and after about a month or so I was able to hand fill the pond so I could go back and live there....I'm rather just the protector of the land now I have no one to look over."Shiro sighed and looked away remaining silent untill he eventually spoke up.

" u-uh now what do we do....."he sighed

A wave of sadness and un-known anger filled Ange "I'm sorry that happened to you!" he said far to quickly "But i promise I'll kill anyone that comes close to you and harms you" his face turning red for the sudden confession

"Besides you c-can create a new family" he whispers "Create new ones and remember the past ones"

Shiro looked up at the other male with teary eyes .

"How...would I theres no one l-left." He sniffed rubbing his eyes trying to prevent himself from crying infront of the other male.

"But I don't want people to hurt me....." He whimpered softly.

"No one will hurt you ever, trust me" he says "friends can be family, we are friends right? I'll be your family" smiling Ange looked at Shiro's pink teary face.

Ange could feel his heart pounding loudly and he could not tell why, although he knew how mad he wanted to help the smaller figure

'This is why I became who i am' he told himself

"Shiro you should rest, it is enough for today"

Shiro wiped away the tears that had fallen onto his cheeks.

"O-ok." He spoke softly and tryed to smile only to burst into tears again covering his face feeling ashamed that he looked so weak.

Shiro layed down on the bed and covered himself with a sheet from head to toe and curled up underneath it.

"...Night....." Shiro mubbled softly hugging one of the pillows.