A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

All Ange could do was hold the boy under the water and look from his face to his chest and vise versa.

'What's happening' he kept asking himself over and over as he saw the crystal he's been searching for emerge itself deeper and deeper into the others skin.

More and more sand kept coming from the smaller figure and soon Ange began to notice how the other boy's fingers were changing to an orange glow.

"You're changing" he said

Quickly Ange removed the other from the water and watched, 'not good not good not good' the crystal is supposed to use its power a contrast therefore since he was water, the crystal will dry him up

"You're going to die" whispered Ange as he watch the others pained face.

'Dammit if you die it goes with you' quickly he began to think of a solution when it hit him, calling to his sword he began to recite an old ritual phrase that allowed him to become one with his sword.

It was admit able he was not doing this for the boy, they didn't even know each other, he needed the crystal and if keeping the crystal within the man was the only way then so beat it.

"I will keep you both alive" he said as his sword became a brilliant light and he stabbed it in the center of the other man.

"Do no worry this is god's light you will not feel pain, it will be warm embraced the heat for it will save you"

The wings that had grown on Ange moved to the water possessor and surrounded him to allow the light to do its healing, Ange soon began to feel weak and sweat ran down his face "A bit more" he keep saying as the feather one by one left the others body; as the last feather left Ange looked at the others face and smiled "Done" was the last thing he said before he fainted.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I hope this doesn't count as god modding

Ange's look

ve6cyw.jpg

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro looked at the other holding his stomach the look on his some what similar to that of a frightened child.

"I don't want to die I can't die I promised to save my home from perishing....."closing his eyes he letted out a heaving sigh .

" I didnt know I couldn't touch it.....my body feels so heavy."he opened his eyes to see he raising his sword above his head and almost shreik but nothing came out.he flinched slightly as as he left it there he caught the other and lauded him down pulling the sword out.The other had neutralized the crystal in him he felt touched he laid next to the other waiting for him to wake up

Ange's body burned terribly as the light began to lift from his body. Feeling himself fall into a bit of fire he began to move, digging his fingers into the ground as the pain traveled down his body "Ahhh-ggg" his voice soon turned into a grown from his throat; the heating sensation traveled to his chest and began to burn there.

"D-dammit" he said as he began to wake up "T-this is why I don't use that damn sword"

His breathing quickly increased and he turned to his left were he found the other boy looking at him. Breathing heavily he slightly smiled "Glad to see you're okay"

Shiro.

"You aren't happy about me I swear...." He lifted up the other with struggled and looked around before summoning a pordal and bringing him back to his home which you could barely call a home by now the lake drier then bones.

"I'll help you...." He placed hin in the empty pit that once was the pond and began looking around for some herbs to crush up and feed to him.

"Don't worry....actually you proabley have a better chance of getting help in your home town were do you live?" He picked the other up once again.

Ange took a look around, the place was deserted and completely covered in sand. If one were to say this looked more like Ange's home than the water creature's. A rush of pain ran through his chest again and he erupted in a scream.

"S-sorry" he said as sweat ran down his forehead

"G-go to God's Kingdom, but make sure you head east most of the area is not as one knows it. The kingdom had been flooded in oceans and tempests" he said as the other looked at him.

"My house is in the eastern mountain and it has yet been damaged"

Shiro nodded and looked at the other

"hold on tight!" Shiro took off into the sky flying at an amazing speed holding the other in his arms tightly he sure knew when he was there...well because not many areas had water and well this place was flooded to the brim.

"Its odd isn't it my home dryer out and yours became a giant body of water consuming everything....." He stated looking down on what used to be the others home he spotted a mountain in the distant.

"Is that where you live?" He tilted his head looking at the other.

"I'm going to need some water soon my throat is throbbing."

"T-this place is the kingdom of light, water is not welcomed here. Our people don't need it and now my race is dying because it covers every inch of our land" said Ange as a reply to the others statement .

It hurt to talk but the pain was slowly becoming bearable "If you need water just run off to any corner you'll find it" he answered trying to sound the least sarcastic. His house a large mansion given to hum by his father and brothers came into view soon after, and both men flew in through the balcony that lead to a large red hallway.

"T-thank" he said as his eyes suddenly became heavy.

Shiro landed on the balcony and gently layed the other male down onto the floor and puffed up his cheeks I'm sorry but I can't let you die for me."he pecked the others cheeks his body glowing as he shared some of his strength once he was done he coughed and got up.

"I gotta go I need water!" He ran off flying away fro. The house diving into the water absorbing a good amount of it in his body.

"That's better." He sighed floating on top of the water gently he began to think he should return to his home but he realized one problem he didn't know his way back from here.

The little energy given by the other allowed Ange to walk back to his main room. There stood hundreds and hundreds of mirrors he had prepared for every time he used this power. The radiating heat emerged from them and he felt himself getting better and better as his own energy returned to him.

Soon enough he was able to stand and breath normally again, the pain was gone. 'I really owe him' though Ange 'then again I wouldn't if he hadn't been so...'

"Oh well" he said out loud as he though of the clumsy boy.

'Where are you now?' he asked himself as he exited the room and went to look for the other.

Shiro yawned and began to swim his body glowing its healthy blueish white again .

"I should go home soon......but there's no water there...I'll wait a little while."Shiro swan under water and began to look for a safe place in the town he could sleep he didn't want to enter someones house so he decided to sleep underneath a bench and passed out.

-time skip- after awhile alot of time the energy Shiro's body gave off his energy absorbed the water totally,he yawned crawling out from underneath the bench.

" w...what where did all the water go?"he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bench his stomach growling.

"You gulped it all up" answered Ange as he heard the question from the other. "Is the crystal it does the opposite of its environment" smiling Ange sat on the dried bench

"This place hasn't looked this good and dry in a while" the soft wind moved some of the older boy's strands of hair. He knew more than anyone where the crystal was and if this guy was the key they had to definitely stay together.

"Listen I hope you're not planning on going anywhere because you're the key to my countries survival" he smiled with a devilish smile

Shiro stuttered.

"I...I can't drink that much!" He blushed slightly rubbing his stomach gently.

"So it must have taken the extra water in as I slept." He scratched his head slightly sighing.

"Dry isn't a good thing for me though......" He shivered slightly as the wind blew against his skin.

"What do you mean I can't go any where.....I need to go home!" He whined and stood up spreading his wings .

"I have to go they'll.....die with out me."

"You can bring water back to your dried pond" suggested Ange as he took in the others worried face "But while you have the stone it will only drive everything out of hand if you stay" he said

"Therefore, returning the water will work fine but you will have to leave your home until the stone is out" said Ange as he felt a slight pain in his chest. He knew what it was to leave home and knew the pain of not being there. Slowly but steady he reached his hand up and placed it on the others soft locks of hair. "Do forgive me for suggesting it, but you must know there is no other way. the crystal needs to be removed..... not only my nation but many others are suffering similar scenarios; weed the stone" stroking the others head he removed his hand and said "Help me and I will make a blood promise with you"

Shiro took the others hand.

"Come with me then.....I don't want to go alone....will the people in your country hate me?" He spoke softly as he looked at the other.

Shiro whimpered in fear as he was told it would have to be removed.

"N-no!I don't want to die if you do that you'll kill me!" He panicked activating the crystal letting a harmless burst of energy go that blew the other back quite a bit and in panic he ran away as fast as he could his wings appearing as he took lift off speeding away from the land of light.

"He doesn't even care about me after all." Shiro sniffles softly feeling betrayed slightly by the other,once he got home he restored the water using the crystal knowing it would work since it was a mere dessert at the time given.

Now that the crystal was in their dimension he knew others would soon feel its presence and search for it. "Knowing that bastard he'd probably let anyone in through the front door" Ange went back inside his house and changed the human clothes he had been previously wearing.

'I know were you are, its not like you can run away' he told himself which a slight chuckle 'What an idiot you are....' realization hit Ange as he sought that he didn't even know the other boys name.

Placing the last cord on his uniform and headed out and opened a portal "I guess next time we see each other I'll have to ask for a name"

----------------------------

Ange transported to the region close to the boy's house. He quickly picked a tree and sat on the top largest branch; covering up all his energy he began his spy operation.

'My mission is to take care of that crystal, so don't think you'll be running of easily. Besides others will come for you soon' he thought to himself as he watched the other sit in the now returned water.

Shiro whined and shook his head jumping into the water relaxing himself a little bit allowing the crystal to neutralize he began to learn how to control it ,Shiro no bed in the lake it was his home,comfort and warmth the place he couldn't be bothered .Shiro swam toward the bottom of the lake and entered a hole that lead to another area of the lake below the first layer.

'I don't want him near me he is just after the crystal and thats all he'll dispose of me when he gets what he wants.'he thought to himself and held his hands to his ears and and sank deeper and deeper into the lake.

Ange found the place rather calm and desolated at one point he began to wonder who the other boy had meant by "they'll die" there way no one there!.

The day had died already and most of the surrounding area was pitch black except for the lake that radiated some soft blue light that reflected from all the trees. Laying back on the branch Ange looked at the sky and occasionally at the lake to see the activity around it.

"For a water kingdom" he said "I rather like this place"

Eventually Shiro came out of the lake around midnight hoping that he other male was awake he opened a portal but tripped causing the floor to create a loud thump.

"N.....no...." He panicked and looked around feeling that the boy was in the area.

"He followed me..." He got up and jumped into the portal he didn't care were it was going away from there was good.

"Ugh I'm feel like I'm going to be sick." He whined holding his stomach.

Ange had only drifted for a while only for a millisecond and almost, just almost missed as the moon light haired boy stepped into the portal.

"S-shot" managed to say Ange as he ran towards the slowly closing window. Jumping inside just in time he could see the other slightly in front. Ange spend up slightly with a simple incantation and managed to grasp the other shirt before the other opening of the postal came and both feel in.

Looking down he could see a rather harsh fall, without realizing it he grabbed the other boy and held him close preparing for the impact.

The floor hit hard against Ange's arm and he could feel hot liquid poring down. "Ah" he said soft as he opened his eyes and came across a large green pair of gem like eyes. The other significant found himself under him; and all Ange could do was stare into the deep color

Shiro struggle with a terrified expression.

"Let me go!"he scowled trying to open his wings so he could avoid hitting the ground but failed and hurt himself in the process his wings twitching dripping a bit of blood .

Shiro whined and looked at the other and blushed softly after realizing that the other was staring into his eyes.

" Hey stop that....its embarrassing...... "

"S-sorry" managed to say Ange before realization hit him and he gripped the other stronger but not to hurt him.

"Listen!" he spoke "Stop running away, I'm not here to hurt you if anything you want me around. Please just trust me there are people probably looking for you this instant" said Ange with intensity

"Therefore, please just stop running away"

Shiro pouted.

"Your not sorry!stop squeezing so hard your going to crush me for heaven's sake!" He began fluttering more viloetly.

"Let go it hurrrttttsss!!!!" He shreik in pain tears filling his eyes as he struggled before eventually wearing himself out panting softly his chest moving with struggle between the others arms.

"How are you not just like them?!" He gritted his teeth trying to stop crying.

Shiro sniffed"I want to go home."he wailed as the other continued to hold him tightly.

"I have to go home!"

"come on stop being a child, I'm not hurting you" said Ange showing his face of confusion. Soon tears came from the boy bellow and Ange's expression changed.

"How am I not like who?" asked the older boy with a now worried expression .

"Fine go home" he said as he removed the small tears with his thumb "But don't call me when others come for the crystal".

Ange got up and backed away from the other opening a portal and stepping through it "....." he wanted to say something but refrained from so and left.

Shiro sniffed and sat down on the ground after the other left he sniffed softly and began to think if it really was a good idea to go home.

"Maybe I should go find him......" He stood up slowly and began to make his way to the city of light on foot due to his injured wings,once he got there he looked around in confusion he didn't know the city and was hopelessy lost he began to search the town growing more afraid by the second.

Upon the return of his home Ange headed for him beg and laid there, it was for a fact that he was not meant to sleep on trees

"Forget him" he tells himself "He doesn't want my help then so be it, taking the crystal would be easier when he's dead"

Even after telling himself this Ange knew for a fact he couldn't let the boy die, wouldn't, because that's how he was.

"dammit" he whispered as a slow tire feeling crept to him and his eyes closed.