A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

Shiro sighed and left once again...but he didn't make it back due to two strange men grabbed him and ran off with him with ease due to his fautige and injury taking him to the human world were he wouldn't be able to use his power in the open.Shiro was in a chair blind folded in an apartment building in the town from before they were planning to sell his body parts so they were waiting for the other man to come and do his thing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Not later than two hours Ange was awoken by a messenger of the province. He was a handed a white envelope with the large red seal; looking at it he frowned

'Why is this person sending me this' he asked himself as the letter was opened and his eyes quickly widened "Dammit! that idiot!"

Rushing to grab his sword Ange opened a portal and headed out.

Letter read:

God's crystal had left out dimension find it now Angenous! f

Shiro struggled agansit his ropes as he watched the man sharpening his tools that he would soon use on him afterward he gave a small chuckle and looked at the other two men.

"He's a beauty we'll surely get a pretty penny for his inners." The man grinned coldly Shiro shreiked and struggled more viloetly.

"N-no you can't do that!" The man simply grinned widely.

"Oh but we can."

Ange was transported to the human world but being there did him no good for the fact that he could not track the crystal. His irritation grew and his patience ran out.

"Dammit" he said over and over as he reached up "Light will do now good this time" he told himself as a diabolical smiled spread on his lips "Let us summon the mood" he whispered as slowly the day mid day turned black. The sky darkness instantly and it spread over and over, one could almost mistake it for a soft blanket covering the sun but due to the emotions from Ange the dark sky became terrifying and deadly.

The darkness grew through the city and soon beyond, by using this Ange was able to quickly detect the crystal "There!" he said as another postal opened and took him to the crystal. Changing into his true form, Ange launched himself through the glass window of the house where the crystal was.

Shiro gasped as he saw the other jump through the window and nearly cryedtears of joy .

"You came back!" He smiled but fromned as the man stepped in front of him with his ripsaw.

"Bring it weirdo!" He laughed slightly and charged at him at full speed.Shiro frowned.

"He can't beat you don't worry the saw head is as dumb as mud!" The saw man hissed at Shiro and approached him.

Ange looked around and took in site of everything around him. Tools, some guys , crystal boy.

"Y-you're joking right" he asked dumbfounded as the other approached him "You really have a death wish" he called out as s small rune came from his sword causing the whole room to light up in a bright light. The guys feel back slightly as the sight. Quickly Ange walked in between the bed to were the boy was seated cutting ropes and clothes he approached the others ear and whispered

"Close your eyes only i will be able to see, but you can blind yourself" he told the significant other as he gently petted the wings back in place.

"Lay on my back hurry before the light leaves the room" he instructed the boy as he placed his own back to the others chest and wrapped the small hands to his own neck

Shiro nodded and climbed into the others back and shuck his eyes.

"I'm sorry I should have listened to you....by the way my name is Shiro...." He spoke softly and sighed nuzzling the others back gently enjoying the slight warmth of the other male.

"Please always protect me....."Shiro spoke softly near his ear.

"Very well Shiro, I will stay here" murmured the older boy.

Soon enough they had left the house and Ange used his sword to break away a section of the place "That will keep them entertained" he said as both boys ran away.

The wind hit his silver hair as he opened up a get away portal. "Hold on tight" he told the other as he jumped in and was thrown in a large body of water.

Shiro nodded and held onto the other tightly and yawned softly beganing ti fall asleep on the others back his home rather seemed bland and deserted as if they're weren't people there in the first place.

"I should really make a house in stead of living in the lake....shouldn't i?" He tilted his head slightly.

"I wonder where everyone whent anyway its been so long since I've seen their faces."with that the botly slowly dozed off as the other carried him.

Ange looked around before placing Shiro on the flow and placed his head on his jacket as a form of pillow.

'Unbelievable' he though 'how can you sleep at this time'

Looking into the others relaxed face he found himself slightly smiling "Oh well" he said as he chuckled. Ange reached for Shiro's hair and removed a piece of dirt that had found its way there. And then too found himself relaxing until the other woke; wondering what will happen for both of them next

Shiro nodded and held onto the other tightly and yawned softly beganing ti fall asleep on the others back his home rather seemed bland and deserted as if they're weren't people there in the first place.

"I should really make a house in stead of living in the lake....shouldn't i?" He tilted his head slightly.

"I wonder where everyone whent anyway its been so long since I've seen their faces."with that the botly slowly dozed off as the other carried him.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry give me a second

Shiro curdled up slightly getting abit more comfortable as he slept the boy was completely exhausted and needed to rest using up a lot of power from running around and summoning portals so suddenly and constantly.Shiro mubbled in his sleep Shiro coughed slightly an oblivious sign he was starting to get stick due to the sound of the cough.Shiro woke up due to the constant coughing he ended up coking on his own saliva and sat up quickly coughing.

Due to the sudden movement from Shiro, Ange moved back as a quick reflex but his hand slipped on the mushy ground and he fell back hitting his head on the surface

"ouch!" he said loudly. His vision became blurry and momentarily the sun hurt. Slowly he got back up "S-Shiro?" he called "Are you okay?" he asked

Looking at the other boy he could see a small blush growing, "H-hey are you getting sick?" he asked

Shiro nodded .

"Yeah just chocked slightly.....I can't tell if I'm getting I'll......." He sighed softly and laid his head in his lap.

"Your lap makes a better pillow then you jacket."Shiro nuzzled his leg slightly.

" I'm hungry....."he whined softly his stomach growling .

"Y-you pick, sleep or food?" asked Ange as he tried to avoid the other boy's face.

The heat of the day had decreased now a soft wind was now brushing his white hair. "P-perhaps you'd like to join me for dinner?" suggested Ange slightly embarrassed for having the small head on his lap. He didn't know why he asked but he though.

'Better friends than enemies'

Shiro smiled and nodded softly .

"That would be nice."He yawned and got up and stretched before offering his hand to Ange .

"You got to treat me nicely you caused me an injury that will make me easy prey." He laughed softly pulling the other up to his feet.

Taking the others hand he slightly smiled "Your own fault" he murmured "I can treat it later".

Dusting off some of the dirt Ange placed his jacket back on and adjusted the bottoms of the uniform. The white of the jacket was not damaged. "Alright let us go, my house is not too far away from here"

Shiro walked by the other trying not to look in the eyes.

"W...wait you live with other people will we be eating together?" He looked at the other a pink tint growing across his cheeks.

"I eat awkwardly...." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck he didn't really chew his food just rip and swallow he wasn't fond of a lot of food so he rather not have to taste it in the first place.

"I mean I don't want to scare anyone."

Slightly laughing Ange looked at the other boy

"No I live alone, and the house as you could tell, if quite large so eat how every you like" added Ange.

Although he was trying to be polite he really did not know what the other mean as in 'scaring someone' . Truth be told Ange had not met many people from other places aside from the God's Kindgom and the humans therefore it was all new to him.

"By the way how exactly... Do we fix your wing?" He asked shyly remembering the hassle that caused the damage

Shiro sighed in relief as he mentioned that he lived alone and he could be himself.

"My parents in the time I knew them they didn't teach me well in manners and such." He laughed softly and yawned the boy obviously growing drowsy.

"I'm not sure I think ones broken I've never done someting like this to my wings before..." He frowned slightly looking down at the ground thinking that if they didn't heal they would have to be removed.

"I can take care of that, if you're up for the challenge but I'm a strict teacher" said Ange as he became a bit serious "As for the wings I'll what i can do but if not someone will have to come in and adjust them"

Suddenly it hit the large boy as to why Shiro had wings "S-shiro why do you have wings?" he asked suddenly "You have a water gift but your addition of wings.... could you be a mixed breed" he asked surprised

Mix breed were extremely rare

Shiro laughed softly as he other finally realized.

"Yes I am a mix most of the guardians are like the one in thw mountain of your village if you haven't seen her she's got ram horns and a puffy tail....she looks almost like a moving picture...she's not very fond of me ." he laughed and scratched the back of his neck .

"Besides if I were just a sprit I wouldnt be able to protect the lake and the meadow now would I?" Shiro stumbled and hit his head on the ground.

"Ugh..." Whined in pain.

"For crying out loud!" said Ange as he leaned down and helped the other from the floor.

"Come on you really have to be more aware of things, how is your title guardian still standing" he asked Shiro and he took up

Ange noticed the the red spot in the boys forehead leaning in he kissed the spot "There better?" he asked a soft blush appeared on his face.

"W-whatever, I will hold your hand now until we get to the house you're too clumsy" said Ange as he entwined his fingers with Shiro's

Shiro puffed up his cheeks.

"Were born guardians." Shiro states as he got back onto his own feet.Shiro flushed cherry red as the other male kissed the spot that has been hit off the ground.

W-what was that f-for!?"he rubbed th le spot he kissed on his sleeve in embarrassment 'whatever?"Shiro thought as the other spoke 'what do you mean what ever you just kissed my forehead!'he turned a darker shape of red as he thought about what had just happened a couple seconds ago.Shiro felt the other hold his hand and snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the other before looking away and remaining quite the rest of the time untill they got to the others house.

The house was exactly how Ange had left it, although now it was slightly darker due to all the windows being shut "Watch you step" he told the other as they walked in and removed his jacket.

Ange made way towards the kitchen, not remembering the last time he had been there. "Alright so what do you like to eat" he asked the other.

It was a good thing he did know how to cook, but were there any ingredients in the house's storage?