A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

"W-whta of course not" he quickly said "I have never seen a child as anything nearing sexual, besides I'm only complimenting you" again he realizing his choice of words where not exactly the best.

Ange bit down on his lip and he blushed deeply, 'what the hell' he screamed internally. The fact that he was throwing compliments out like a madman was making him extremely flushed and embarrassed.

"I don't mean to sound like a creep, I d-don't know what the hell I'm saying"

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro nodded slowly and keep walking.

"Ok that's good..."He laughed slightly and tripped landing on his stomach.

" ow ......"he groaned as he got up and brushed the dust off himself.

"What the!" says Ange as he stares at the boy.

Giving him and incredulous look he helps Shiro up "I don't understand how you managed to do it" states Ange.

He had met clumsy people but the lever of Shiro could not be beaten. He had noticed it many times before but it was really sinking in now that the kid was a complete clums.

"You'd have to be the only person that'd trip on solid ground" he added as he helped brush off the dirt for Shiro's clothing "are you alright"

Shiro blushed sleep slightly and looked at the other male.

"Don't stare.....and yes I'm f..fine." He groaned holding his wing that had been broken earlier.

"Aren't I a great guardian clumsy and child like." He laughed softly wiping away what seemed to be small tears that had formed in the corner of his eyes.

"Ye replied Ange as he saw the small drops being removed from Shiros face.

What it wrong to think it was cute? Quickly he looks away and into the path they were taking, many more trees followed and not to mention the large roots that were growing in the solid ground.

'This way might not be such a great option' hesitantly he looked around at the different cross sections they could take.

"Shiro you will have to be more careful" Ange warned the other "it can get worse up ahead"

A small drop of water feel on Ange's head and rolled down to his cheek. The clouds had now caught up to them and small rain drops feel.

Shiro was slower then before the faint scent of blood lingering in the air he had gotten cut but didn't say anything about it although he was in pain.

"Let's stop here" said Ange as he pointed to a large tree that had a whole at the base. If anything it was perfectly designed to rest in there and sleep.

"Rest Shiro you don't look to good" demanded Ange. He knew the other figure was a bit reserve and if anything not all too trusting towards himself yet. It was true that they had only meet a few days ago so Ange was not too surprised if the boy distrusted him.

The rain became stronger now and Ange took guard and kept his eyes on every corner of the forest.

Shiro nodded almost instantly as he other suggested that they took a rest and walked beneath the tree ,Shiro was about to sit down behide the other but suddenly fainted he was out cold with his body temperature dropping dramatically .

Becoming alarmed Ange looked at Shiro's now whitening figure

"Oii" he said slightly shaking the body "what's wrong wake up"

Shiro groaned as he was shaken by the worried male,eventually he woke and yawned rubbing his eyes he noticed the distressed expression apon the Ange's face.

"Why do you look so panicked Ange?"Shiro tilted his head questioning the other unaware of what had just happened all together.

"I'm tired....."Shiro groaned and buried his face in Ange's chest letting out a content sigh.

A whole lot of air escapes Ange's chest, not noticing he had been holding it in to begin with.

"Do you plan to kill me of worry" he whispers as the other boy rests on his shoulder. Nothing how the other might be in an uncomfortable spot Ange moves him a bit and finally Shiro's head is resting in the others lap.

Slightly chuckling at the others sleeping feature, he begins to wonder if rainy days do these sort of things to Shiro.

"Rest" he says as his larger fingers become entwined in Shiro soft locks of hair and he begins to move all the strands out of Shiro's forehead so they were resting back.

Shiro shook his head softly slumping over his shoulder a bit trying to get more comfortable but stops as he felt Ange moving him to rest in his lap.

Shiro's eyes struggled to stay open as the rain began touching his cheeks,feeling Ange run his fingers through his hair he slowly shut his eyes feeling comforted by the other male's gentle touch.

Shiro's skin glowed slightly just as it usually would as if he were sleeping under water but the glow was a lot more dimmer then before.

His attention is caught by a soft light emerging from Shiro. Although it looked like a light that was covered it gave a sense of warmth and care. His hand now rests of the others hair and he looks around at the rain.

When he was younger it never raining here and the water droplets now falling everywhere looked almost foreign although Ange had seen them so many times now. A soft wind passed through the woods and made him slightly shivered. Shiro slept peacefully for quite some time and before Ange could tell the rain had diminished to a soft sprinkle.

The sun made the droplets shine and the forest revived with a new green. Looking down to the sleeping figure Ange noticed how the sun softly caressed Shiro's face.

His heart quickly speed at the sight and how lovely his features truly were once pointed out. Blushing he looked away, almost embarrassed that he had caught himself doing such an action.

Shiro stirred slightly his breath hitching the slightest bit as the rain slowly began to lighten untill there wasn't any rain falling from the sky.Shiro's pale skin sprinkled with tiny little rain drops scattered all across his skin.Eventually Shiro woke up slowly his chest tightening at the beautiful scene all around them .

Ange's attention was caught back when Shiro began to move, slowly his eyes opened to reveal a lovely pair of blue eyes that made the skies jealous.

"How was your nap?" he asked trying to free himself from his thought. Nothing good could come out of thinking others attractive, not only that, but it was obvious that Shiro did not feel anything towards him.

Slightly chuckling at himself for his own stupid thoughts he looked up and let the sun illuminate his face.

Shiro laughed softly.

"I still feel horrible but now I'm not as tired as before." Shiro sat up and stretched.

"Is there somewhere we can crash soon or will I have to wait?" He yawned and scratched his headed looking at the other male.

"If I remember correctly, this area had a hunting cabin" he answered as his eyes looked around and then at the sun.

His hand lifted up and pointed East, "It should be that way" he answered.

The place shouldn't be too far away but he tried to be considerate and think of Shiro's state "Can you walk?" he asked the other.

Shiro shook his head.

"My legs feel like jello....." He extended his arms out to the other.

"Carry me." He said childishly and laughed softly once he was in the others arm s he looked down at the ground smiling like an idiot.

"I want to take a shower when we get there." He pouted softly while looking up at the other male.

Laughing he looked at the other "I'm sure we can arrange a bath for you" said Ange as he reached for Shiro's small body and lifted him up in his arms almost effortlessly.

"You're thin Shiro" he stated as he began to walk, his sword case making a sort of metal sound as it hit his belt.

Up close Shiro smelled of fresh air, Ange wasn't even sure if that was a scent but it was intoxicating and refreshing. A blush spread on his cheeks as he felt the emerging heat of the others close body.

Some distance away the cabin could see, standing strongly even if it lacked some personal care and attention.

"Is there a way to put a field around this?" he asked "to make sure it is not seen by anyone passing by"

Shiro noticed the blush and looked up at the other wirlth a confused expression .

"Are you ill?" He touched the others forehead and paused and shook his head.

"That's not it." Shiro noticed the cabin in the distance and sighed.

"Well yeah but I'll last for awhile...."

"T-thank you for tyour worry but I am fine" he said far too quickly.

The insides of the place were dark but steady for passing the night at the far end a small bed could be seen and a door to the left which took one to a room containing a small bathtub.

"we should be fine here, for now" he told the other as he beg to dust the bed sheets and open a small window to keep watch.

Shiro raised an eyebrow and fell silent.

"Ok....." He muttered silently staying close to the other due to the fact the halls were dark .

"After your done doing that your going to have to help me in the bath you know....." He waited for the other male on the end of the bed.

Ange goes still suddenly, in shock.

"Really? Is that so?" he says a slight edge to his voice and he tries to brush it off with a nervous laugh.

Straighting up he looks at the other. 'Is God testing me? ' he asks himself

"I-I'll be right there" he says as his eyes drift to the floor

Shiro nodded.

"Well I ain't going anywhere you gotta carry me untill I get the feeling back in my legs." He sighed and layed back agansit the dusty sheets.

"Hurry up the sheets are dry to...."

He listened as the other told him he had to carry Shiro back to the bathroom. His heart quickly taking speed.

At that moment he realized the house was a bit too dark even if the cabin was in the forest. Some light will be required once the sun settled or else one could run into the walls without seeing them.

"huh to what?" asked Ange realizing Shiro had stopped in his own words.