Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru tilted his head and sighed softly, "I'm sorry...for what we have done to your village and family.." he said softly as they had made it to the springs and he sat the other male down on a flat area of grass before the spring. "You don't have to stay with me if you don't wish to, that is completely up to you. The law states that after war has ceased fire I am to release you..you are a prisoner of war after all" he chuckled sadly looking away as he sat down next to Akira his legs stretching out as he laid down on his back looking up at the stars.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira moved and sat between Hikaru's legs and leaned against him.

"Don't sound so sad about it...like I said I do like you but after this is all over you see u wanted to become a doctor and nurse people back to health I'll need to where I'm needed." Akira rubbed Hikaru's back gently trying to comfort him.

Hikaru sighed lightly and nodded, "No..I get it...this will be my little happiness yea.." he laughed softly looking down. He knew better than to love someone whom didnt belong here. He stood and rubbed his neck groaning, "I'm an idiot...do you wish me to release you now..? I could simply say that you ran away..and that I couldn't find you.." he said slightly upset and looked back at Akira, "That way you can keep your furuture..before I fall too much for you and hurt myself when you leave! " He said his eyes hurt and fearful.

Akira frowned and hugged Hikaru tightly.

"Its ok you don't have to do that for me...its not that I want to leave I rather enjoy your company... Its just that I'm nor trained to do anything outside of the medical field." He rubbed the other back.

"Your not an idiot your extremely smart I'm not going to run away don't worry about it so much."

Hikaru looked back at Akira and he looked over his face before his eyes locked with the others, "You know...we are short on medical units here on our side...there are villages of people without a doctor for miles..you know you and I could travel to the cities together, and help one another. I'll retire from general and go with you." he said softly looking down at the water.

Akira smiled and nodded.

"But only if you wish to do so..." Akira dipped his hand in the water carefully and sighed and leaned back once again.

"You don't have to go out of your ways for me."

Hikaru shruggd and he leaned back into Akira his head resting on the others thigh just relaxing, "Yea well...I guess we will see when we get there..." he said softly looking into the waterfall seeming to find no answers there he looks up at Akira his head still in his lap. "Do you want to go back yet or stay out here some more?" he asked, they had been out there for almost an hour now.

Akira nodded softly.

"Yeah let's go back its getting a little scary out here..." Akira stood up and took the others hand gently in his own.

Akira nodded softly.

"Yeah let's go back its getting a little scary out here..." Akira stood up and took the others hand gently in his own.

Hikaru kisses the others head pulling him closer as he stood with him. "Alright. I brought my dagger love nothing can hurt you out here." He winked and smiled his arms going around the others waist pulling him closer to his body. "You sure you're okay to be walking? You were hurt, trust me im strong and it's not far from here I can carry you." He said smiling softly kissing him on the head again.

Akira nodded softly .

"I don't wanna fall and injure myself anymore than than I already have..."Akira extended his arms to Hikaru and allowed him to lift him up.Once they got back to the hot spring resort Akira grunted holding his waist only to pull his hand away to see blood soaked through his oversized shirt and blood covering his hand.

" H-hikaru...was your dagger in it's case?"Akira asked as he trembled slightly due to blood loss.

Hikaru tilted his head and pulled the younger make up onto his back and siched softly. "Hm alright I didn't think so." He smiled softly and walked slowly to the hot springs and once he got there he sat Akira back on his feet and moved taking off the shirt he hAd put on. He had grown used to Akira looking at his disfigured back however he hadn't ever asked about it. He pulled the dagger from its case off of his hip and sighed softly, "what?" He asked turning around hearing Akira ask a question and he instantly rushed to him seeig the blood. He pulled the make close and pulled the shirt off his body inspecting the wound. "Yes it was, but it is an old case it may have been poking out or something..I was sure to have fixed it just right.." He said his eyes going up to Akira's and he laid him down on the bed and he rushed to the bathroom getting gauze and some alcohol. "God..im so sorry I didn't know." He instantly started working on him cleaning the wound of any dirt and then he put the gauze over it and slowly wrapped his body in a wrap. This took about 20 minutes all the while puttin pressure on if and having stopped the bleeding before putting the gauze on.

After 30 minutes had passed he sat back his hands bloody and he sighed picking Akira up and setting him in his lap, "im sorry...im so sorry..." He said softly snd shook his head ashamed and hated on his face. He looked at him and kissed his head, "well go home tomorrow, get you the correct treatment..tomorrow you are eating to get your health back. Sleep now please I'll watch over you.." He knew for a fact it was not his fault that this had happened. He had made sure multiple times before he pulled Akira on his back that his dagger was concealed so it wouldn't hurt himself or Akira. He simply took the blame however and kisses the other softly.

Akira stumbled slightly as Hikaru pulled his shirt off revealing one deep stab wound and multiple shallow ones.

"It's ok..it wasn't your fault...." Akira flinched as Hikaru began to clean his wounds,once the other had finished Akira was barley able to keep his eyes open.

"Hush it's fine..." Akira gently rubbed Hikaru's now bloody hands.

"I know we'll pack in the morning.... Night...." Akira mubbled softly before using his lap was a pillow for the first time ever Hikaru was able to see the rather oddly shaped scar behide Akira's ear it almost looked as if it were a message hastily wrote into the skin.

Hikaru sighed and listened to Akira his eyes watering as he looked down at his lovers body. "I didn't do this..." He said softly after Akira was finally asleep and he looked up at the ceiling his eyes finally releasing the tears that had been welling up in his eyes. He shook his head and wiped them away before he looked back down at Akira his fingers brushing the hair out of his face. Hikaru glanced at the scar and he tilted his head slightly not taking the time to inspect it but he sighed once trying to igure out who would have done this. It would have had to have happened before they had left here..Hikaru left him alone only for a minute and it wasn't even for a long moment. Hikaru ran a hand through his hair and groaned, he would just take it as a close call and take the blame and not worry Akira about the issue.

Akira continued to stirring from his sleep the boy was in way to much pain to sleep it off.

"H-hikaru I...can't....sleep....is it safe enough to leave soon?"Akira mubbled sleepily not noticing the signs that the other had been crying.

Hikaru sighed and nodded slightly. "Yes however the ride is going to be even more painful than the walk here.." He said softly his lips touching the others head. "It'll be alright try and sleep love you're safe with me." He said softly blinking away the tears he had been shedding for the other male. He ran his fingers through his sweaty hair and sighed, "while you're awake let me change your dressing and then you can try and sleep, i can have the operator go to town tomorrow and get us the supplies we need. It's going to be too dangerous to take you on the horse back to camp." He said picking Akira up and carrying him to the bathroom sittig him down on the counter and getting out the things he needed. He kept himself busy and facing away from Akira now that they were in light.

Akira winced softly holding his stomach.

"Ok....its not that I'm scared or anything like that." Akira allowed the other to lift him up with ease.Akira looked at the floor as he was set on the counter seeing that his feet weren't able to reach the floor.

"Hikaru..were you crying earlier?" Akira asked quietly.

Hikaru paused a moment before he smiled softly his arms wrapping around Akira as he started to undress his wounds, "No, why would I be?" he asked softly his mind working a million miles a minute as he started to clean the wounds again concentrating on that simple task.

Akira tryed to force a unfazed expression trying to make the other think that he was tough and that he was dealing with everything that was happening when he really just wanted to cry and curl up somewhere.

"I don't know why you would be crying,you eyes just look a little irritated." He shrugged it off and watched as the other continued ti dress his wounds.

Hikaru sighed softly and looked up at Akira, "I love you...how about you come lay in my arms a bit..? Just talk if you want or just sit in silence I don't care...I hope..you can forgive my ignorance of the concealment of my blade." he said kissing the others forehead now that he was finished dressing his wounds. He held out a hand to the other male and he smiled, "I'll hold you safe to me.." he said honesty in his words love written all over his face.

Akira nodded softly and extended his arms to Hikaru.

"Hold me for a while." He spoke slightly sleepily.

"Don't be so harsh on yourself you didn't mean to do it." Akira smiled and pecked his cheek.

Hikaru slid his arms under Akira and carried him princess style to the bed and sat down putting the other male in his lap. He was silent for minutes after before he pulled in air and sighed, "I was crying...to be honest with you..." he said softly his head resting on Akira's not wanting him to look at him. "I may be strong and I may have all the proper tools to be someones worst nightmare, but seeing you bleeding and hurting just...I don't know...hurt me." he said softly and sighed. "I wasn't able to protect you...Akira...you do know that I did not do this right...?" he pulled out the dagger in its sheath and handed it to Akira showing there was no part of the knife poking out or showing itself to where it could have hurt him.

Akira calmly rested in his arms as he was carried to the bed and set in the others lap.

"I was pretty sure you were or the roof was leaking because I felt something wet fall onto my cheek." Akira stroked Hikaru's hand gently trying to sooth him.

"Its always hard seeing people you love get hurt..." Akira spoke quietly.

Akira held the dagger in his slightly shakey hands.

"Its ok I'm not scared or mad at you."

Hikaru chuckled at the roof part but his smile died soon as it came onto his lips, "I just don't see who did this...nor when...I was with you the entire time.." he said softly shaking his head in frustration. "God i'm so fucking stressed.." he moved Akira onto the bed and sighed letting his hands hold his head not wanting to hold onto Akira right now do to the fact he probably hated Hikaru. He ran a hand through his hair and groaned, "I need something.." he stood and started pacing. "My mind won't stop working and I have energy that I don't know how to get rid of, I can't sleep because I'm scared someone is going to finish what they started.." he said his hands moving here and there as he paced in front of the bed.

Akira frowned and sat up and sighed.

"You don't think it was the manger do you?I mean there isn't anyone else here."