Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“What are you doing love? I‘m eating some snacks and I’m choosing some paintings to take them to school tomorrow. Art teacher want to see our paintings. Please take yours too” Ryo wrote in the message for his lover.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ayase heared his phone as he sow the message from Ryo and replaid "I was waiting for your message after doing homework , I well take the paints with me for tomorrow , see you tomorrow love" and then he went to sleep

“My mom will take us to school by car. We can’t take them to school by ourselves. We will pass by your house to take you at 7:30. Sweet dreams love” Ryo wrote back as he was lying in his bed and thinking on Ayase.

when Ayase woke up he heared his phon as he started read the message as he went to take a shower and got dressed then prepaired his Bag and take the paints with hem as he went downstairs and went to open the house door and closed it when Ryo arrived with his mom he went in the car to go with Ryo to the school

"The teacher will come in the big break to look on them" Ryo explained hoping his mother won't see how he looked on Ayase. He wanted to kiss his lover but with his mother there he couldn't. But an idea came into his mind - since they were on backseat he pretended he wanted to show to Ayase a big painting so as he was holding it into his hands his mother couldn't see what they are doing.

when Ryo kissed Ayase he did the same and when they arrived to the school Ayase took his paints and went with Ryo out of the car as Ayase was about to go to his class and he said to Ryo "see you on the break love" as he kissed Ryos cheek and went to his class

“Let’s take the paintings into the Art class first. Then we will go to classes” Ryo said stopping Ayase and wondering why his lover was so clumsy. Once they were into the Art club they put the paintings on the table and Ryo took Ayase into his arms and kissed his properly.

Ayase blushed when Ryo kissed hem and after they finished Ayase said "we should go to the class now" as he kissed Ryo on the lips when he said it as he closed his eyes and then broke the kiss and said "see you on the break" as he smilled and went to his class

The classes passed fast as Ryo was drawing on his notebook not being attention to the classes. He was anyway a smart kid and school was boring for him most of the time. Once the big break came the Art teacher was waiting him to go to check the paintings. “So you say the club has a new member…you were alone for so long” the teacher said smiling.

after the class finished Ayase was leaving the class the guy who is named tasumi called hem and when Ayase looked behind he talked to hem as he said "Ayase I was wondering do you want to hangout later?" as Ayase looked on the other side and said "I am busy with something maybe next time" as he walked without saying a word after that but tatsumi pulled his hand and Ayase replaid "let me go" as he pushed his hand off and went out of the class

Ryo and the teacher were checking the paintings when Ayase entered in the room. Ryo could see on his face he was scared. He knew someone was after him again. “Teacher he’s Ayase Haruka. He’s a nice boy and draws well but still needs to draw more”. The teacher smiled and said “Nice to meet you Ayase”.

Ayase replaid on the teacher and said "the pleasure is mine" as he smilled and got in silence then looked at the draws with Ryo and the teacher to know if the teacher likes there draws and if she well pick it as the best draws

“You two did a good job and I’m proud of you. Keep drawing and see you in a week” the teacher said and left the Art club room. Ryo took his lover into his arms and asked “Who was after you again? I can see into your eyes you are scared”.

Ayase looked on the other side and said "a boy called tatsumi... I was thinking he might be chasing me because of the guy who was chasing me the first time" as he got in silence and after seconds he said "I well tell hem to stop after the break" as he looked down for seconds in sillence

“Tatsumi? I know this name. He’s the playboy from school. But he only liked girls.” Ryo answered hugging his lover. He couldn’t say to Ayase the fact Tatsumi stole his girlfriend two years ago. He never loved that girl - she was just a model for him but the fact she left him for that playboy…

Ayase hugged Ryo too an said "ok" and after 5 seconds he said "tatsumi asked me a question he said can we hangout later I was thinking why did he ask such a thing" and when Ryo and Ayase stopped huggeing Ayase wrap his hands around Ryo as he kissed Ryos lips

“He’s an idiot baby. Ignore him. But don’t tell me he thought you are a girl?” Ryo answered kissing back his lover. “Speaking of hang up we should go to a date this weekend…that’s what lovers do” he said kissing his lover again.

Ayase replaid and said "I am not " and Ayase wraps his arms on Ryos shoulder and say "yes we should" as he kisses Ryo and put his head on Ryos shoulder as he closed his eyes enjoying being with Ryo and after seconds the break finished as he put his hands on Ryos and kisses Ryos lips and when they stoped Ayase was about to leave as he said "see you after the class love" as he smilled at Ryo and waved his hand before he go to his class

Ryo kept sharing sweet kisses with his lover but the bell ruined their intimacy. “Yes love. We will go home together” Ryo said following his lover out of the Art Club and locking the door. He was excited about the weekend so he went to his class being happy.

after the class finished Ayase went out of the class and he sow Ryo as he said "lets go" as he smilled as he was so happy that he well stay with Ryo all weekend and went to go with Ryo to Ryos house

"You need to call your mom and to say you will stay to me for 2-3 hours" Ryo said on their way to his house. "If she asks why just tell her we will draw and make the homework" he added smiling as they arrived to his house.

Ayase replaid at Ryo when they were walking "yes I well tell her" as he smilled and when they arived to Ryos house Ayase called his mom and told her that he well be at Ryos house for 2-3 hours and when Ayase followed Ryo to his room Ayase started to do his homework and when he finished he sit on Ryos bed in sillence .

Ryo was doing his homework when he saw his lover laid on his bed. "Are you ok love? Do you feel pain?" he asked being worried. He went to his bed and looked on his lover eyes. "I love you so much Ayase. All day I'm thinking on you".

Ayase replaid at Ryo and said "I am ok" as he put his hand on Ryos as he said "I love you too Ryo and I always keep thinking of you too" as he kissed Ryo and closed his eyes and when they broke the kiss Ayase blushed and said "every time I think of you I feel warmth and I love being with you more then anyone"

“Ahh baby. I feel warmth too but we can’t be together again. Not tonight. You must go soon home. But the next two nights you will be sleeping in my arms. Plus after we did it first time…I wasn’t too gentle. I hurt you” Ryo explained feeling guilty.