Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ryo entered into the other's room and looked around. Everything was on his place, nothing was let on the floor; it looked more like the room of a girl than a boy. "Is true do you like Art? My mom said so to make me come. I'm not a sociable person as you already know..."

Ayase says " yes I love painting but I am not so good at it " Ayase blushes and looks down for 5 seconds and then Ayase takes some Draws from his closet and shows it to Ryo

"You aren't so bad. You need to practice more. Do you mind if I make a draw of you now?" Ryo asked looking at the draws. "Itwill be easier for me tomorrow if I have a draw of you" he explained letting himself on a chair.

AYase said "Do you want to draw me? I don't mind since i promised i will be your model. He sited silently in a chair and didn't move so the other could draw it.

Ryo took a A3 paper and started to draw the cutie. Soon they were disturbed by a knock in the door "Boys, come and eat some cookies. The food will be ready soon. What are you two doing?" Ayase mom asked through the door.

“Ryo is trying to draw me mom” Ayase answered and stood up. He went to open the door and smiled to his mother “We are coming. I’m hungry” She nodded and let the boys alone.

Ryo let the pencil and the paper on the table and answered "I'm a little hungry too. Let's go. We may finish later". He stood up and get out of the room followed by Ayase. "Since when do you draw?" he asked being curious about the other.

Ayase says " When I was young I loved drawing things about nature like flowers and trees and other things" Ayase blushes. "What about you? Do you paint for long? You are better than me".

"Same as you. Since I was a kid. I was alone with the nanny most of the time so I kept painting. Let's continue to chat about it later" he said as they arrived in the dining room. The dinner was served and Ryo ate in silence looking at Ayase.

Ayase Blushes and after 5 seconds he starts eating and when he finish he gets up of the table and goes to the bsthroom to wash his hands and after this he goes with Ryo to his room and he doesnt talk for 5 seconds in embrassment and then says " so whats your favourite kind of sports mine is swimming " and then looks down Blushing .

After they got the permission to go back to Ayase’s room Ryo followed the cutie. “Why are you blushing all time you look at me? You look like a girl” Ryo said as he took the paper and the pen into his hands. “I don’t like any sport but I like to swim too. Plus I have a pool at home. Would you like to come in weekend to my house to swim together?” he asked Ayase.

Ayase says in embrassment " sorry " and he looks down for 5 seconds and then he looks at Ryo and says " sure I dont have anything to do in the weekend so I well come " as he smilles and then looks down blushing after 5 seconds he looks at Ryo and says " are you interested and more things then swimming and painting "

“Yes I like reading. Also I play video games. Do you like them too?” Ryo said and then sighed “Stay in the same position as before and keep your mouth shut. I want to finish my sketch.” he asked the other as he started to draw again.

Ayase blushes and keeps his self quite and doesnt move so Ryo can draw hem correctly But he kept looking on Ryo and wondered if the other has a lover since he was good looking.

Ryo finally finished the sketch and smiled "Done. So I will see you tomorrow in the large break in the Art club. " he said as his mother came to take him since it was time to go home. In the car Ryo kept looking on the other’s portrait "He's cute" he thought.

when Ryo went home Ayase was thinking does Ryo have a lover and then he sighed and took his laptop to play some games after 30 minutes he closed the laptop and went to get some sleep and he was thinking of Ryo and after seconds he sighed and closed his eyes

The next day Ryo woke up earlier and prepared his bag. “Mom, please make me two bentos today. Ayase will have his lunch with me. We will draw in the Art club”. His mom nodded and served him the breakfast. Ryo ate it in silence thinking on Ayase.

The next day Ayase woke up and and took a fast shower and then prepared his Bag and and ate his Breakfast thiking of Ryo and when he finished he gets up and then washes his hands and he went to open the house door he sighed and went out of the house and locked the house door and walked tword school .

“Good morning Ayase” Ryo greeted the other as they meet on school’s gates. They entered together and headed to their classes. “See you a little later. And if someone is bothering you again just look for me. I’m on 3-A class. “ he said before they split on the school’s hall.

Ayase keeps walking and when he arived to his class he set on his chair and when the class finished Ayase went to see Ryo in the art club and he was thinking of Ryo when he was walking to the Art club and while he was walking he felt that someone is chassing hem he looked behind and found a guy walking tword hem and Ayase kept walking tell he Arived to the Art club door .

Ryo was on his way to the Art club when he saw a boy was chasing Ayase. "Where do you think you go idiot? Don't you know this is my private area?" he yelled at the boy and make a sign for Ayase to wait. "If I catch you one more time chasing my LOVER I will kill you."

when the boy who was chasing Ayase run Ayase blushed red and looked at Ryo as he said "why did you call me a lover your real lover well get madof it" and goes with Ryo to the Art club room .

"You are so cute and that's why everyone is after you" Ryo said once they were inside the Art club. "Let's eat first. I have a bento for you too. Plus don't worry. I don't have a lover. But maybe do you have?" Ryo asked hoping the other was single.

Ayase blushed red as he said to Ryo in embrassment "no I dont have a lover... yes I am single" as he looks down to hide his embrassment and he says "why did you help me yesterday ?"