Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ayase put his hand in his lovers cheek and kissed hem on the lips then moved to kiss his chest and moving to his collar bone and he moved to lick his nipples and then moved his hand on his chest softly and kissed hem on the lips again

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

"My cutie do you really want me so much?" Ryo asked enjoying Ayase's kisses as the other wasn't so shy anymore. He played with his lover hair all time the other was kissing him. He wanted to kiss his cutie all over too.

Ayase blushed as he looked in Ryos eyes and answered hem "yes I... I love you more then anyone Ryo" as he kissed Ryo in the lips blushing and then hugged hem tight and said " I don't want to let you go I wanna be with you "

"I won't let you go Ayase. You are mine" Ryo answered unzipping the other's jeans. He slipped his hand into his lover boxers and found what he wanted. "Are you ok with me touching you here baby?"

Ayase blushed red and said "its ok" as he looked in Ryos eyes and when he felt Ryos hand touching hem he covered his mouth to not moan as he played with Ryos hair

"Don't cover your mouth baby. I want to hear your moans. That's why the music is playing, mom won't know what we are doing here" Ryo explained as he pulled off Ayase's pants completely. The other had a sexy body.

Ayase took his hand off his mouth like Ryo wanted and when Ryo took his pants off Ayase blushed so red and when Ryo touched Ayases cock Ayase moaned so loud "haah, ah...ungh..."

Ryo was playing with his cutie member and was teasing his nipples too with his tongue. From the sounds Ayase was letting out, Ryo knew the other was enjoying it. “You have a sexy voice baby” he said when he moved to the other nipple and licked it with his hot tongue.

Ayase moaned so loud "hrff, ah...!" as he wrap his arms around Ryo and he started kissing Ryo "Mmf...!" as he blushed red and played with Ryos hair and then moved his hand to his chest touching his skin softly

“Do you want more baby?” Ryo asked as his mouth went down kissing other’s belly until he reached Ayase’s hot member. He never kissed a man there but he wanted to taste his lover so he lowered his head and licked the tip slowly…

Ayase blushed and when Ryo licked his member Ayase moaned loud "Ngah.....ha...ungh!" as he couldent control his self "Ryo...ha!" he dident want to stop Ryo cuz he know that Ryo wants to touch hem as Ayase was trying to control his self cuz he wanted to be with Ryo too

Ryo teased the other balls too while he was still sucking his lover. He couldn't believe it felt so good and Ayase was moaning so much that made himself hard. He stopped for a second and said "Come for me sweetie".

Ayase moaned loud "...Ah...Ahhh...!!" Ayase tryes to pull Ryos hair as he reach his limit "Ryo...!?ugah...! idiot , get off.....!" like this Ayase well come in Ryos mouth even through Ayase trys to twist his way out , but Ryo wont let hem escape .

Ryo licked his lips after swallowed the cum and smiled. “Why I’m idiot baby? I asked you to come in my mouth. You taste good” he said and unzipped his own pants taking them off. It was time for some action.

Ayase blushed as he said "I dident want you to swallow... sorry for being mean" Ayase kissed Ryo and the lips and moved his hand from his chest to his member and started moving his hand up and down while kissing his lips and after this Ayase felt like his body was out of energy so he layed his self on Ryos body to catch his breath

“You weren’t mean baby. I wanted you to come in my mouth and to swallow your cum. It tastes as you my love” Ryo answered smiling. “Are you ok baby? Do you want me to stop?” Ryo asked his lover and touched gently Ayase’s back.

Ayase blushed and said " no it's not about that I just thought that it was embarrassing " Ayase answered blushing and kissed Ryo then took his member and put it inside hem and said "I well start moving" as he wrap his hand around Ryo

"Don't be shy love. You are sexy and I like your body" Ryo answered but as surprised as the other let himself down on his hard member "Nope, I need to prepare you love. If you will start to move will be painful for you".

Ayase blushed and said "we'll it's ok it doesn't matter if its painful the only thing that matters that your with me" he said it as he started to move slowly as he moaned loud "ha....!" As he started kissing Ryo to forget the pain

“But I don’t want you to feel pain, I want us to feel good together” Ryo said but he didn’t stop the other. He couldn’t believe how hot and tight the other was. He kissed his lover back and started to move his hips too.

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "I'm okay-Ah..." Ayase moaned loud "Ugh, ah...hah..." as he kissed Ryos lips and then put his arms on Ryos shoulder "Ah, Ku, ah...Hah...!" as he kissed Ryos neck and Ayase starts to move in a way that causes Ryo to push deeber againts the inner walls as a loud moan escapes Ayase "Ah, hah...Ah"

"If you say so..." Ryo said between their kisses. He never thought making love would feel so good. He didn't know lots about his lover but one thing he knew - how much the other loved him. "God, you are damn hot Ayase" he moved his hips faster.

Ayae moaned loud "...?!! Ah, Ahhhhh...!" Ayase felt Ryo thrusts into hem with such a force that a loud moan escapes Ayase "Ryo!" as Ayse keeps kissing Ryo and puts his hands around Ryo and Ayase felt it was painfully hot from his eyes to his nose

“I can’t believe how amazing is to be inside you love” Ryo said and kissed other’s lips passionately while he was thrusting as hard he could inside his lover. But when he looked into Ayase’s eyes he could see the other had pains and he stopped “I’m sorry baby. I should thrust slower”.

when Ryo stopped Ayase started to catch his breath and when Ryo started again but slowly then before it still hearts and a loud moan escapes Ayase "Uah... Ha... Ah...!?" as he starts to kiss Ryo and he felt like he was about to come "Ryo!...ha!" and a loud moan escapes hem