Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

"Are you ok Ayase?" Ryo asked once the other was calling his name. But in the next second he got his answer- his lover came on his tummy. That made him to come inside Ayase too. "I'm sorry love. I didn't want to come inside you but I couldn't hold anymore".

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

when Ayase came he felt something warm inside hem when he heared Ryo he knew that he came too and said "its ok" as he smilles at Ryo and kisses hem on the lips and then goes down to lick his lovers member he was thinking that Ryo has to know how it feels to be licked there as he started licking it slowly

“That was amazing love.” Ryo said just before his lover kissed his lips. He was recovering his breath when he felt the other was licking his member “If you do that love you will make me hard again” he teased his lover before he started to moan.

Ayase was moving his mouth up and down and when he heared Ryos moan he looked up at Ryo and take his mouth of Ryos member and said to hem "does it feel good ?" as he went Back to Ryos member and moved his mouth up and down as he licked it slowly

“Yes it does baby. You are amazing. I love you” Ryo answered knowing soon he would come. “Ayase if you don’t stop now I will come inside your mouth.” he succeeded to say between his moans. He actually wanted to be inside his lover again.

when Ayase heared Ryo he answered hem "its ok I want to taste you" he dident stop he wanted to do it to make Ryo feel it when someone lick you there so he dident stop what he was doing as he looked up at Ryo

"Then baby you will taste me soon as I can't hold anymore" Ryo answered and moaned again before he came hard inside his lover mouth. "How do I taste baby?" he asked smiling to Ayase. “Do you like it?”

when Ryo moaned Ayase felt something in his mouth and he knew that he came and he swallowed and licke his lips then answered Ryo "yes , you taste sweet love" as he smiles and lays at Ryos chest to catch his breath

Ryo pulled his lover closer and said “I bet you are damn tired now, maybe even sore. We should sleep now. We can chat more tomorrow about happened today” he closed his eyes and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Ayase slept with Ryo and the next day Ayase woke up and wear his clothes and when Ryo wake up too Ayase said to hem "good morning Ryo" and he waited Ryo to wear his clothes so they can go downstairs

“Good morning love. Why did you dress already? We should have a shower first after last night. Are you feeling ok?” he asked as he stood up and headed to bathroom for his shower. It was a wonderful day and for the first time into his life he didn’t want to go to school.

Ayase Answered "I forget I am so dizzy today , I well take a shower after you" as he smilled and when Ryo finished showering Ayase went to take a shower and he was feeling pain in his body but he dident care cuz the only thing that he care about is being with Ryo and when he finished showering he weared his clothes and went downstairs with Ryo

"Is he really ok?" Ryo thought when Ayase went to have his shower. He took his uniform on him and waited for his lover to go downstairs. "Are you two ready?" his mom asked after they finished eating their breakfast. "Yes mother, we are" Ryo answered looking on Ayase who was pale.

Ayase tried to not care about the pain and he answered Ryos mother "yes we are ready" and Ayase went with Ryo and Ryos mom to go to Ayases house so Ayase can get his Bag to go to school with Ryo

“You don’t look too well baby. Are you sure you are ok? Maybe you should stay at home and rest today?” Ryo said to Ayase while they were in the car. He blamed himself for the pain his lover felt. He should have been gentle last night.

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "n-no I am okay" and when they arrived to school Ayase went to his class and after the class finished Ayase was going to see Ryo at the art club room he saw the same guy who was chasing hem the last time and he dident care and when he was walking he was about to open the art club room but the guy grabbed his hand and said " hey where do you think your going cutie" as Ayase pushed his hand away and said "let me go"

Ryo heard a noise at door and went to open it. "What the hell are you doing idiot?" he asked and pushed that boy away from his lover. "Please enter love and wait me. I need to chat with this idiot first" he asked Ayase.

Ayase replaid on what Ryo said "sure" and he went inside the Art room and sit in one of the chairs as he was thinking that if he focus on something else the pain well disappear so he take a deep breath and take a pencil and a paper to start to draw

"Why are you after Ayase dialy? Didn't you hear what I said yesterday? He's my lover" Ryo said gazing at the other. "Come on Prince. You helped many people and never cared about them actually. Now you say he's your lover. Good joke" Ryo smiled and answered " If you want to think so..." and he entered back into the Art club.

Ayase heared noises outside and when Ryo entered the room Ayase looked at Ryo and smilled then said "welcome Back" and he was thinking what happened so he asked Ryo "so did he say he well stop ? "

"That bastard is stubborn love. He thinks our relationship is just a joke. I always save people from bullying but I never get closed to them. This is my first time. We need to show to all school we are together or they won’t stop bothering you” Ryo explained approaching his lover.

Ayase blushed so red as he felt that his life well end up here after Ryo well tell the school about it as he said "okay" and kept his self in silence blushing and when he got up off his chair he said to Ryo "I am afraid of that school might tell our parents about it"

"They won't love. All we need to do is to kiss in front of that idiot. Then he will let you in peace. If he wants to say to anyone he will have no proof. It will be our words against his. You are still pale love. Are you feeling ok?" Ryo asked.

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "I am feeling better then before , and yes we should do it" as he smilled and walked with Ryo to show this idiot what he want to see so he can stop chasing and when they arrived to hem he said "look whos Back , are you trying to tell me more of your jokes prince" as Ayase blushed and wrap his arms around Ryo and kissed hem on the lips

"Then let's go baby" Ryo said and as they go out they found their pray soon. He put one hand around Ayase's waist and the other one on his butt as they kissed. Once they broke the kiss he smiled “No my dear, I have nothing to talk to you. I was just kissing my lover”. The other sighed and ran away.