Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“I don’t like people to be bullied by anyone. That’s all. Is not like I like you or something. I’m sure you like girls” Ryo asked being damn curious about other. He liked the cutie but if the other was straight Ryo couldn’t confess.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ayase blushed more red as he looked at Ryo and says "I dont like girls... I am gay" as he looked down and he felt like he could die of his embrassment as he said "what about you... do you like girls"

“You …are gay?” Ryo couldn’t believe it. So he could say to the other “Me too. And I like you Ayase. I know we only met yesterday but I really like you…” he explained giving the other a bento. “Let’s eat and we can chat after”.

Ayase was so happy to hear Ryo saying that he like hem he started eating with Ryo and when Ayase and Ryo finished eating Ayase said " Ryo... I.... I am... I am in love with you" as he gets in a silence blushing

“Really? I think I’m in love with you too. Should we try to be lovers?” Ryo asked the cutie and smiled. He never had a lover but now he had a very cute one who liked to paint same as him. He was lucky.

Ayase smilled happily when he heared Ryo as he said " yes I... I want you to be my only lover Ryo " as he said it in soft voice blushing and he gets up of his chair and he gets closer to Ryo as he kisses hem softly blushing

Ryo pulled Ayase closer and answered to his kiss. "We should draw now for the last 10 minutes of the break. But would you like to come to my house tonight to draw more?" he asked looking into his lover eyes.

Ayase smilled at Ryo and said "sure I well come" as he took a pencil and a paper as he went Back to his chair drawing and after 10 minutes Ayase looks at his watch and said "the break finished" as he went out of the Art club with Ryo

Ryo arrived in his class and the class started soon. But then he remmbered something- he forgot to give Ayase his adress. He wrote it on a paper and thought he would look in break for Ayase in his class to give him his address.

Ayase Arived to his class and when the class finished Ayase was thinking of Ryo and when he went out to go home he remmembered that Ryo dident give hem the information about where is his house and then Ryo came to his class and gave hem the address and Ayase smilled at Ryo and said " I was about to forget thank you Ryo" as he went out to go home

“I will wait you at 5 PM them” Ryo said and waved his hand as good bye. “Mom I’m home. Please prepare some snacks Ayase will come later to visit me. I want to show him my paints” he asked his mother once he was home.

when Ayase Arived at home "mom I am Back" as he told her that he well go to visit Ryo to draw with hem and when he went to his room he did his homework then he went to have a shower and he prepared his self and it was 4 PM so he went to the car with his mom drive hem to Ryos house

Ryo was in his room waiting for his lover to arrive. He took out of his closet just the best draws he had and let them on table. “Ryo, Ayase is here” his mother said and Ryo went downstairs to receive his boy. “Come on, let’s go to my room”.

Ayase smilled and followed Ryo to his room and Ayase started to draw with Ryo in sillence and after minutes Ayase blushed and asked Ryo "um Ryo.... can I touch you... I mean..." as he shut his self Blushing in embrassment

“Sure. Come here love” Ryo answered and let the papers on table. He went and locked the door and turned on the music louder. He wanted himself to kiss Ayase but didn’t want the other to think he’s a pervert.

Ayase was on Ryos bed as Ryo was beside hem and Ayase started to kiss Ryo softly and then moved to kiss his cheecks and then his forhead and the tip of his nose and then he kissed hem on the lips again blushing

Ryo pulled his cutie closer to him and answered to his kiss slowly at first and then passionately. He broke the kiss and looked into Ayase’s eyes “You are so sweet baby. I can’t have enough of you” he said tracing kisses on other’s neck.

Ayase moaned softly as he was Blushing red and he replaced his hand in his mouth so he can't moan loud and he felt his heart was about to burst and he closed his eyes and after seconds opened them and he took his jacket off and his top and put them on the Bed as he started kissing Ryos neck

"Slow down a little baby. Do you want to do it? Right now? " Ryo asked the other and blinked for few seconds. "We just become lovers, let's date and all first. Ryo was surprised the other was so impatient about it.

Ayase blushed and looked on other side and said " I know we already become lovers but I really love you Ryo I never had someone who cared about me this way and I wanted to show you how much I love you" Ayase said it as he blushed and then looked at Ryos eyes.

“I know you love me Ayase” Ryo answered and an idea came to his mind. “Wait me here” he said and left the room. “Mom can you call Ayase’s mom and tell her he will be sleeping here tonight? We didn’t finish yet” he asked his mother who nodded. “But in the morning I will take you two at Ayase’s house to get his bag for school”. Ryo smiled and ran back to his room.

Ayase smilled happily and blushed then said "thank you Ryo" as he said blushing " so... do you still want to do it or shall we get Back to drawing" as he was looking down thinking of what Ryo well answer

“Nobody will bother us anymore now so we can keep kiss each other and do it if you really want” Ryo answered jumping in bed and pulled the other closer. “I can’t resist your charms Ayase but have you done it before?” he asked looking in his lover eyes.

Ayase blushed and said to Ryo " I never did it before so this is my first time " as he smilled and then kissed Ryo and then moved to kiss his neck moving down to his chest he wanted to take Ryos top off but he wanted to ask Ryo first "is it ok ?" as he looked in Ryos eyes

"It’s my first time too. I never had a lover before" Ryo said as he enjoyed being kissed by the other. “Yes is ok. I will take it out myself” he answered and did as he said. Now both of them were half naked into his bed exploring each other’s skin.