Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“I can’t hold anymore love. You are so tight that I will come” Ryo said between moans and once he came he fell on his lover torso. “My love…” he moaned after he recovered his breath “…this was awesome” He was still inside his lover.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

when Ryo was moving Ayase was burning inside and he moaned loud "Uwahhhhhhh...!!" and Ayase knew that Ryo came cuz he felt Ryos semen filling hem and Ryo fell on Ayase as Ayase started to catch his breath "Hah.... Hah..." as Ayase felt Ryo was still inside hem

“I don’t want to move from your arms baby” Ryo said closing his eyes for few seconds. “ But we are dirty. We should have a bath. I would go to prepare it” Ryo pulled out his member from Ayase and went to prepare everything for a bubble bath.

after Ayase heared he layed on the bed and sow Ryo walking to the Bathroom as Ayase closed his eyes while Ryo was prepairing a bubble bath as Ayase opened his eyes and Ayase heared his phone it was a message from Kyo says "did you guys have any idea about tatsumi?" Ayase gets in sillence when he read the message as he puts the phone on the bed

Ryo checked the water one more time before he returned to his room. “The bath it’s ready love. Let’s go” he said but he saw his phone on bed. He checked it and smiled “A message from Kyo. Should I tell him we do have an idea?”

Ayase looked at Ryo and answered hem "yea I was waiting for you to come so we can replay on the message I well go now to the bath and you can replay and telll Kyo about it" as Ayase smilled and went to the bathroom to have a bath as Ayase sit in the bath and start to wash his body

“Ok. I will reply and join you love” Ryo said as his lover left to bathroom. “Yes we have an idea Kyo. See you Monday on the big break in the Art Club” he wrote and let his phone on the bed. Then he stood up and took two fluffy towels from his closet.

Ayase was thinking of tatsumi and kyo when he was showering he thought that tatsumi proparly broke up with Ryos model and he was thinking of that tatsumi might be liking boys so when Ayase do the idea with kyo and tatsumi they well fall for each other Ayase sighed and closed his eyes for seconds

"Did you fall asleep waiting me love?" Ryo asked his lover once he was into the bathroom. He entered into the bathtube and took his lover into his arms "I send him the message. I do hope the plan will work."

when Ayase heared Ryo he opened his eyes and said "no I was just thinking about tatsumi and Kyo" as Ayase lays his head on Ryos chest as he says "I hope so" as he closes his eyes holding Ryos hand on his as he closes his eyes

"He's not called playboy for nothing. He has a new girl every week and plus it seems he sleeps with them. Why Kyo likes such a boy I have no idea..." he said closing his eyes and played with his lover hair. The hot water was making them sleepy.

Ayase knows that Ryo is saying the right thing but Ayase was thinking that he must go to ask tatsumi about does still date girls and such things but he felt that it was a Bad idea but he wanted to tell Ryo about it anyway as Ayase said " I am thinking of asking tatsumi some questions like do he still date girls and is he straight or not maybe if we collected some informations we well know what we can do"

"Hm, I didn't think on this lobe but I think you are right. We should do that next week. But for now all I want is to hold you tight. Are you ok? I hope you don't have pains love? I was rough again..." Ryo apologized to his lover.

Ayase replaid and said "I am ok" as he holds Ryos hand on his tight ad after seconds Ayase says "tatsumi reminds me when I was a kid I always dident care about having a girl friend and such a thing" as Ayase smilles and gets in sillence

“But you only like boys, don’t you love? Aren’t you happy you have a boyfriend?” he asked his lover being worried. “I love you so much Ayase. You appeared into my life and change everything. Thank you for that”.

Ayase smilled and said "yes I only love boys and I happy that your the onlly one I have" as Ayase blushed and said "your welcome love and you changed mine too you showed me whats the true meaning of love that I dident know it before" as Ayase gets closer to Ryo and kisses hem

"Then I'm happy love knowing I'm the only one for you" Ryo said and kissed his lover back. "Let's wash our bodies and go to bed. I think I need to change the sheets too" he said starting to wash Ayase's hair.

Ayase smilled and said "yes" and when Ryo started to wash Ayases hair Ayase got in sillence thinking Kyo really loves tatsumi and its just hard to think of that tatsumi feels the same or not about Kyo Ayase sighed and stoped thinking of it

Ryo washed his own hair and then their bodies. “Done love. Let’s go out and dry ourselves” he said and stood up taking the towels from the rack. After he gave one to his lover he get out of the bath tube and started to dry himself when he heard his phone ringing.

Ayase says "yes" as he goes out of the bath tube with RYo and when Ryo gave Ayase the towel Ayase covers his lower half and starts drying his hair with the seconds one as Ayase heared Ryos phone ringing as he sees Ryo taking his phone Ayase thought it might be Kyo talking about if the idea sounded good to him

“Hi, mother…yes Ayase and I are ok…we have our shower and we were almost ready to sleep…yes, ok see you tomorrow morning” Ren said before he hang up. “It was mom love. My parents will remain to my auntie tonight so we are home alone. “

Ayase said "ok" as he took his clothes and went to the bathroom to change and after Ayase finished he waited for Ryo to finish too and he went Back to Ryos room with Ryo and he lay on the bed as he takes his laptop to check something he sow a message from tatsumi it says "hi Ayase I wanted to tell you something , theres a guy called Kyo I really like hem and I am afraid that if I talked about it he well say you like girls so can you help me Ayase?" Ayase got shoked reading tatsumis message he was thinking that he finally know tatsumis feelings about Kyo and Ayase wanted to tell Ryo as he says to hem "I got a message from tatsumi Ryo" as he shows Ryo the message

Ryo was just taking all the dirty sheets and the used towels to the bathroom when he heard his lover speaking "What he wants love? Don't tell me he wants to have a date with you? I will kick his ass off" he said being furious.

Ayase blushed "n-no its not about that he said that he really like Kyo but he cant tell hem , he wants our help" as Ayase thought that their idea well be right becuz of that Ayase finally knows whats tatsumis feeling about Kyo

“What? Those two like each other but they are afraid to confess?” Kyo asked as an idea came into his mind. “Answer him to be on Green Park tomorrow at 2 pm. I will send same message to Kyo. They will meet for sure and will confess to each other”.