Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ayase smilled and said "we well eat first" as he went with Ryos downstairs to eat dinner when they finished Ayase went to wash his hands and he waited for Ryo to finish washig too and when they finished Ayase went with Ryo upstairs to go to his Bedroom

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

“Your aunty is sick Ryo so we will go to visit her. We will be back later tonight. Have fun” his mother said at the end of the dinner. “Yes mother. Ayase and I will play video games tonight” he answered before they went back upstairs. “Now is time to finish what we started my love”.

Ayase smilled as he closed the room door and wrap his arms on Ryos shoulders as he started to kiss Ryo as he went in the bed with Ryo and continued as Ayase slided his hand in Ryos top to touch his skin as he went to kiss Ryos neck moving his hand to Ryos chest he take off Ryos top and went down to kiss his chest

Ryo loved how naughty his lover was. “So he wants to dominate isn’t him?” Ryo thought and smirked. “Wait a second love. I need to take something” he said and ran to his closet from where he took some silk braids and returned to bed. He took Ayase’s hands and tied them on his bed frame.

Ayase blushed and got in sillence he felt like he could explode if his embrassment he was thinking that Ryo might want to do the same thing so Ayase shut his self but he was really feeling happy about being with Ryo so he was ok with that

Ryo smiled and asked “We have too many clothes on us, don’t we?” He took off his pants and his underwear and then undressed his lover too. “I can explore you better now” he suggested and let his long fingers to caress his lover skin.

Ayase moaned a little "fwah...!" as he felt like he would burst just by Ryo touching his skin Ayase kissed Ryos lips while Ryos was touching his skin Ayase and Ayase was blushing alot and it was hard to breath but he dident care and kept kissing Ryos lips

“Ahww” Ryo moaned too between their kisses. He loved to kiss Ayase’s lips and to touch his silky skin. He pinched his lover’s nipples and kissed Ayase’s neck before he took a nipple into his mouth.

Ayase left his body when Ryo was kissing his neck and hi nipples he was moaning loud "Fua...Ah..." he was gretting his teeth to hold his self and precum was getting of Ayases member and it was hard to breath

“Who’s a naughty boy” Ryo asked looking on Ayase’s member. “I don’t even touch you there and you are like this already” he teased his lover. “What should I do next? Tell me” he smirked touching Ayase’s lips gently.

Ayase blushed more and got in sillence he was feeling that every time Ryo touches hem he gets harder and his heart about to burst and when Ryo touched Ayases lips gently Ayase started to lick and kiss Ryos fingers

"Oh so I know what you want now love" Ryo said and smiled. Once his fingers were wet enough he decided to explore his lover hole. He inserted a finger inside and laughed "You are damn hot inside. You need something bigger to cool you down".

Ayase blushed red as he moaned loud "...Ah, ah..." and his body is hotter then before there wasn't any pain cuz Ryos fingers were wet when he entered Ayase started to bite his bottom lip a little and his face was so red

"Do you enjoy it, don't you love?" Ryo asked inserting another finger inside his lover. He lowered his head and took Ayase's member into his mouth and let his tongue to tease the tip. He wanted the other to feel just pleasure not pain as first time.

the pleasure begins to heighten Ayase as he moans loud "Ngah....ha...ungh...!" Ayase wanted to stop Ryo cuz he would reach his limit and come as Ayase cant get away anymore and the pleasure getts more every time

Ryo knew Ayase would come into his mouth and he was waiting for it. Once his lover came he licked his lips before he kissed the other to let him taste his own essence. He was ready to push his hot member inside Ayase.

Ayases embrassment grew more after Ryo swollowed Ayases essence when Ryo started kissing Ayase Ayase felt the taste of his essence and after Ayase and Ryo stoped Ayase knew that Ryo is going to do something else that would make hem reach his limit again as Ayase was in sillence

“Why are you so silent love? Don’t you like it?” Ryo asked pushing his member slowly inside his lover. “Maybe after this I can hear your voice…your moans” he teased his lover and started to move slowly.

when Ryo pushes his member in Ayase Ayase moanes soflty "....." and when Ryo started to move slowly Ayase moans "Ah..." the scent of sweet fills Ayases nose and his face is so red and his body is hotter then before

“I still don’t hear too much love” Ryo teased his lover and decided to move faster and faster inside his lover. He was sure like that his lover will moan. “Or maybe do you want me to untie you?” he asked seriously.

Ayase moaned loud when Ryo started to move faster "Uah...Ha...Ah...!?" and when he heared Ryo asking hem he asnwered "do what ever - you like" as precum was getting of Ayases member and his body is hotter then before and the pleasure grows every time Ayase wanted to stop Ryo before Ayase reaches his limit but he can't anymore

"I think not yet love. Soon you will come again and ...ups what I just found?" Ryo teased his lover as he found other's sweet spot. "I think if I hit it again and again you will ...come" he laughed as his lover came indeed over his belly.

Ayase felt it tingels whenever he hitted him in his sweet spot Ayase collabse at the bed when he came as he wanted Ryo to take the belt off his hand "Ryo....ha...take....this off" as Ayase startes to catch his breath and his body is hotter then before

Ryo did as his lover asked and untied him. "You were a naughty boy tonight." he teased his lover before he kissed him passionately. He increased the speed of his hips knowing soon he would come inside his lover.

Ayase felt Ryo thrust in hem and a loud moan escapes Ayase "hah, ah...! fwah....." as Ayase Wraps his arms around Ryos Back clinging to him while he feels him plunge deeber and the pleasure sweeps hem away and Ayases face was burning of embrassment