Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase looked at tatsumi and kyo as he smilled to his lover and said "I think so" as Ayase started to dry his hairs and Ayase went with Ryo upstairs to go to Ryos Room as Ayase got dressed and went downstairs

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Once they came back Ryo smiled "Come on boys, go inside and change to your clothes. We can go to lunch like this. Mom will scold us." he explained giving them the towels. "Have you see Kiyo's cheeks? He blushed. I'm sure they kissed" he said to Ayase once the other boys left.

Guest アヤ

Ayase looked at kyo he looked so red as he said to Ryo "I think so and I think they well get to each other even more this way" as Ayase smilled and when Ryos mother called for dinner Ayase sat with Ryo and waited for tatsumi and Kyo to come so they can start eating

“Eat lots boys. After it I will take you two at home” his mother said and Kyo blushed. “Mrs. Hidata, actually Tatsumi wants to come to my house. We want to watch a movie together”. Ryo laughed and he calmed down just when his mother looked at him. “Ok Kyo. They I will took you two to your house”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase was silence but when Kyo said that he well watch a movie with tatsumi Ryos mother was with them and Ayase blushed and when he finished eating he went to wash his hands and when he was Back he sow kyo and tatsmi following Ryos mother to drive them home

Ryo said goodbye to his friends as they went into his mother car. "We are alone for a while love. What should we do?" he asked his lover taking him into his arms. "Should we go and watch a movie too?" he teased his lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase replaced his hand on Ryos and smilled and said "I think I well lay on bed for seconds and I want to be beside you love , is this a good idea" he asked his lover blushing as he felt completly happy the last time he wanted to be bside his lover again

“Then let’s go love. We can watch a movie until mom omes. But tonight you won’t escape. I will make you mine”. Ryo said and laughed thinking on his friends. “Kyo and Tatsumi will be busy all afternoon. Hahaha”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled and said "ok"Ayase went with Ryo to Ryos room as Ayase layed on the bed and Ryo was beside hem and Ayase replaced his head on Ryos chest and holded Ryos hand as he closed his eyes enjoying being with Ryo

Ryo put a movie on his laptop and was playing with his lover hair. "Do you like this movie love? If not I will change it with a comedy. I have very good ones.” he asked kissing Ayase’s forehead.

Guest アヤ

Ayase opened his eyes when he heared Ryo as he looked at the movie it seemed good to hem so he said "yes its looks good" Ayase blushed happily when Ryo kissed his forhead and Ayase started to watch the movie with Ryo

Ryo smiled and petted his lover hair. "You are so cute, do you know, don't you?" he asked just before he heard his mother's car. "She's back love. I'm curious what will she said about our friends. Let's go and ask her".

Guest アヤ

when he heared Ryo Ayase blushed even more and said "thank you love" and when he heared Ryos mothers car he knew that she was Back as he heared Ryo and said "yes" as he got up with Ryo and went out of the room and downstairs to see what well she say when Ryo asks her

Ryo smiled and greeted his mom “Hello mom. Did you take our friends home?” he asked being curious. “Yes, they are so cute. But they didn’t talk too much. They were shy and looking on each other.” she explained.

Guest アヤ

Ayase said "welcome Back" to Ryos mother and when he heared Ryos mother Ayase bushed as he was in sillence he was looking down thinking that Ryos mom might not be knowing that Kyo and tatsumi love each other

“And you boys? What you did while I wasn’t home?” she asked being curious. “We were watching a movie mother. Where is dad? He promised to take us fishing tomorrow” he explained to his mother. She smiled and answered “He’s at office this Saturday. But soon he will be home”.

Guest アヤ

Ryos mother gave them some snacks and Ayase went back to the room to finish their movie when they were back to Ryo's room Ayase cuddle with his lover and kept watching the movie eating popcorn.

Ryo yawned when the movie finished. “Did you like it love? Should we watch another one or do you want to play games on laptop?” he asked his lover while gently was touching his cheeks. “It’s so nice to hold you in my arms”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled and said "I think I well watch another one love" and when Ayase felt Ryo touching his cheeck and when he heared Ryo Ayase blushed as he said "I love to be beside you too love" as he started watching the movie with Ryo

Ryo pulled his lover closer as they watch the movie. It was a comedy so both were having fun. “Boys, dinner it’s ready” his mom called them to eat. Ryo answered “We are coming mom. I am hungry indeed” he said smiling.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled and said "me too" as he got up of the bed with Ryo and went downstairs with Ryo to eat dinner as Ayase sat with Ryo and when Ryos mother sat with them they started eating and when Ayase finished eating he got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands and went Back to the room

“Tomorrow morning we will go to visit your auntie Ryo. She’s still not well. Can you and Ayase take care of yourselves?” his father asked being worried. “They will be ok hubby. They have food in the fridge.” his mother answered.

Guest アヤ

Ayase was thinking he well be alone with Ryo tommorow morning cuz his mother and father well visit his auntie and after Ryo finished too Ayase went with Ryo to Ryos room and Ayase sat on the bed and said "what do you want to do now love ?" he asked his lover and smilled

“What about having a bubble bath together? I feel a little tired. The hot water will calm me before bed” Ryo suggested as he started to undress. He went to bathroom and turned on the water. He was so happy having his lover next to him.

Ayase said "yes I think it well be good" as he smilled and started to undress and went in the bath tube and he was beside his lover he felt so relaxed to have a bubble bath with his lover as Ayase layed his head on Ryos chest