Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

"I'm so curious if those two did it" he said as he held his lover closer. "What do you think love? Would Playboy jump on Kyo? We know he slept with many girls before..." he wondered playing with his lover hair.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ayase replaid and said "every one has his mistakes and tatsumi find someone who understands hem plus they are lovers now" as he smilled as he said after seconds " I noticed how Kyo loved tatsumi and how tatsumi was woried about if he told Kyo that he loves hem he well say you like girls at first but kyo dident care about it cuz he loves tatsumi and tatsumi loves hem too"

“Hm, you are right love. I’m sure they will be happy together. As we are too” Ryo said and let his fingers over Ayase’s chest. “Do you feel something poking your butt love? If so, you know what it is, don’t you?” he teased his lover.

Ayase said "I think so" and when Ayase heared Ryo Ayase blushed so red and said "yes" as he said after "I think you are doing it love" as he kissed his lovers chest and he closed his eyes for seconds enjoying the bath

"Hahaha, you are cute and adorable my love" Ryo said smiling to his lover. "You may pretend to be innocent for now" he kept teasing his lover "but later you won't escape. You will be mine" he kissed his lover neck.

Ayase blushed as he opened his eyes and blushed more as he felt Ryo kissing his neck and Ayase said "we should start washing now" as Ayase started to wash his hair and then his body and when he finished he started to wash his lovers hair

"Yes my love we should" Ryo said but he didn't start to wash himself. He watched how his lover was washing his body. He was hard already and wanted Ayase to he his but his naughty lover was playing with him. He closed his eyes while Ayase was washing his hair.

Ayase noticed that Ryo closed his eyes and Ayase smilled and gave hem a kiss on his cheeck and continued washing Ryos hair and after he started to wash Ryos body and when he finsihed he washed his lovers hair and body with water and then Ayase washed hemself with water

"Let me dry you love" Ryo said and took the towels from the rack. He wrapped a towel around his waist while he dried his lover with the other towel. Turn around love so I can dry your back too” he asked smiling.

Ayase blushed so red as he took a towel and wraped it around his waist and said "I can do it love" as he started to dry his hair and he felt that he would die of his embrassment and when Ayase finished drying he went to the room to get dressed as he finish he sits on Ryos bed

"Why are you so shy love?" Ryo asked as they went back to his room. "Hm, it's bed time. We should sleep. No need for clothes, don't you think?" he teased his lover. He laid naked on bed looking at his lover.

Ayase blushed so red and bited his bottom lip and took off his clothes and took a belt and wraped it around Ryos arms and said "the last time you did it to me I wanted to do it too" as he smilled and took Ryos member in his mouth and started to lick it while moving his head

“Oh, so you planned this, don’t you?” Ryo asked watching how his naughty lover was tying his hands. But once Ayase took him into his mouth he started to moan. “Ahhh, yes love…more…please”.

when Ayase heared Ryos moans he knew he was feeling it as he started to lick Ryo more and after Ayase took Ryos member inside hem as he moaned "a-ah...ungh!" as he replaced his hands on Ryos shoulders as he said "I well start moving"

"Baby you are damn naughty tonight. Yes you can start moving. I want to be deep inside you" Ryo asked enjoying this way of being of his lover. "Would you keep me tied for how long? Your treasure seems to need some help".

Ayase looked at Ryo and he was blushing so red and it was painfully hot in hem as he said to Ryo "not long" as he kissed Ryo and when he broke the kiss he continued to move as he moaned so loud "ha..ah!..ungh"

"But you are hard love. You should let me to take acre of it" he begged Ayase but his lover was just moaning and didn't hear him. Ryo moved his hips as well going even deeper into his lover until he hit other's sweet spot.

when Ayase felt Ryo thrusting in hem too he covered his mouth a little and then take his hand of his mouth and said "ok... I ..ha!... I well leave it to you" and he felt Ryos was hitting his sweet spot and a loud moan escaped Ayase "ha,ahhh!..ungh!"

“Yes love but you still didn’t untie me. Is hard to move having my hands tied” Ryo said but kept hitting his lover sweet spot. “Come for me love” he asked his lover feeling he was about to come inside him too.

Ayase tried to not moan as he bitted his bottom lip felt like he was close to come and he untied Ryo and precum was getting of Ayases member as he felt that it was painfully hot in hem but he dident care

"Thank you love" Ryo said pushing Ayase on his back while he released his semen inside him. "You made me a big surprise tonight being so naughty." he added moving his hand to tease Ayase's member knowing the other was about to come.

Ayase felt Ryo thrusting in hem as he moaned so loud "ugh, ah...hah..." as he felt Ryos semen was filling hem and Ayase felt he was about to come but he was still holding himself as he felt Ryos hand touching hem he moaned softly "hah!...ah...fuah" as he came

@robertita

“Baby your taste is divine” Ryo said as he licked Ayase’s semen from his hand. He pulled out his member from Ayase and cuddle with him closing his eyes. “I love you baby. You make me very happy tonight…so naughty boy”.

Ayase heared Ryo as he felt Ryo taking his member out of hem as he replaced his hand on Ryos hand and hold it and said "I love you too love and I am so happy being with you" as he smilled and closed his eyes and fall asleep

Ryo wake up on morning and smiled seeing Ayase was sleeping on his chest. He wanted to pet his lover head but once he raised his hand he felt pain in it. He had bruises thanks to the fact Ayase tied him that night. He closed his eyes and fell asleep again.