Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ryo smiled and answered “It’s wonderful indeed love but where to tell Kyo to come?” he thought and hold Ayase’s hand tightly. Then an ida came into his mind “What about that fountain love? We can watch them from here without them to see us”.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase said "its a good idea , I well send the message to tatsumi and you can send it to Kyo" as Ayase took his phone to send the messgae to tatsumi as he said in it "hi tatsumi , come to the green park fountain" as he sended the message

“Done love. I sent it. All we should do now is to wait for them to come” Ryo said and looked into hi lover eyes. “Should we walk a little more before they will come? I need an ice cream” he explained standing up.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled and said "yes it will take time for them to come so lets walk" as Ayase got up and walked with Ryo Ayase loved the look of the flowers as he bought ice cream for Ryo and hem and they walked back to the place they were at and Ayase sit with Ryo as Ayase sow someone sitting in the bench that is beside the fountain and theres a person with hem Ayase realised it was tatsumi and kyo as Ayase said it to Ryo "Kyo is at the bench beside the fountain and tatsumi is beside hem I think they are talking now Ryo"

Ryo looked and saw that the boys meet indeed "Should we go closer and see what they are talking about?" he suggested taking Ayase's hand into his. Once they arrive closer they hide in a bush so they could hear what Kyo was saying "I like you...Tatsumi".

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Kyo saying that he likes tatsumi and Ayase heared tatsumi saying "I like you too Kyo but I couldn't tell you at first" as they hold their hands Ayase was happy to know that both of them love each other

Ryo smiled to Ayase and decided it was time for them to show up "Hello little birds. So are you two lovers now?" he asked Kyo who blushed before he nodded. "Don't make him suffer Playboy or I will punch you" Ryo said to Tatsumi.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed as he said to Ryo "I think they are now" as he turned to look at tatsumi as he said to hem "I am happy that you found someone understands you like Kyo , dont leave his side" as he smilled blushig and then said "the only person who ever cared about me this way is Ryo and I well never leave his side and I want you both to do the same"

Ryo looked on his lover and nodded "Well said love. What do you want to do now? To walk a little in the park? Ayase and I had fun already." Ryo explained and smiled. "They seem to be shy love" Ryo whispered into his lover ear.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled blushing as he said whispering to Ryo "I think so mybe they are suprised about us showing all of a sudden" as he said to his lover and tatsumi and Kyo "what about all of us take a walk with his lover" as he smilled and heared tatsumi who was blushing saying "ok"

Ryo and Ayase started to walk looking behind to the new couple. “I hope they will be more close soon love. “ Ryo said thinking those two birds were too awkward around each other. “Kyo would you like to come in my house to swim? You too Tatsumi” he asked hoping in his house they will be more relaxed.

Guest アヤ

Ayase said to Ryo "I hope so" as he smilled and when Ayase heared tatsumi and kyo agreeing about what Ryo said Ayase said "great" as he smilled thinking they would get to know each other more when they come to Ryos house to swim

Ryo called his mother to come and take them. “My mom is on her way to take us. She’s excited about me coming with friends at home” he explained to the boys. “What do you think? Should we eat an ice cream until my mom is here?” he asked Kyo and Tatsumi.

Guest アヤ

Ayase said "great" when he heared Ryo saying that his mom is exicted about tatsumi and Kyo and Ayase turned to look at tatsumi and kyo when Ryo asked them as they agreed Ayase smilled and walked with them and took some icecream and walked waiting for Ryos mom

“Here I am boys” his mom greeted them and asked them to follow her until the car. Ryo was surprised to see how happy his mother was. “How was your day? Did you have fun on park?” his mom asked being curious. Ryo answered “Yes mom we meet our friends and being so hot I thought a bath in our pool sound great”.

Guest アヤ

when Ayase sow how Ryos mom happy about tatsumi and Kyo Ayase smille as Ayase got in the car with them and when they Arived to Ryos house Ayase went with Ryo to Ryos room

“Here it’s a bathroom. You may change there Tatsumi.” Ryo explained showing to the boy the bath from his floor. “You can use the bathroom from my room Kyo” he said to the other boy. Once he was alone with his lover, Ryo started to undress and took his swim suit.

Guest アヤ

after Ayase finished he went with Ryo downstairs as Ayase sow that tatsumi and kyo were finished as Ayase went with them and Ryo to the swim pool as Ayase started to swim as he sow that Kyo and tatsumi were enjoying time with them Ayase asked them "should we all have a race to see who well win" as he smilles

"Boys I brought you some snacks" Ryo's mother said having a tray into her hands. "A race? That's a good idea Ayase" she let the tray on a table and clapped her hands. "The winner will receive double dessert" she proposed smiling.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled and said "great" as he got in the tip of the pool and got ready as Ryos mom was counting and when she said "3" Ayase got in the water and started to swim fast as he sow that tatsumi and Kyo were a good swimmers

Ryo was swimming as faster as he could but he knew his little lover was a very good swimmer. He arrived at the other part of the pool and waited for his mother to announce the winner "And the winner is... Ayase" she yelled petting Ayase's head.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled as he said "it was fun swimming with you guys" as Ayase got in the water a little and went up then layed on the water and closed his eyes enjying the water caring hem and after seconds he went out of the pool

"He wins second time in few hours.” Ryo said and smiled. "He will eat more sweets than us." he added looking on his mother. "In 30 minutes the lunch will be ready boys." Ryo nodded as his mother left and looked on his lover. "Will you share your dessert with me love?"

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled as he said "I dont eat alot of sweets so I well give you and tatsumi and kyo" as Ayase gave them some of the desert as he went to swim more after he finished eating some sweets

Tatsumi and Kyo were chatting in a corner and Ryo smiled “Ayase come and help me to bring some towels. We need to dry ourselves for the lunch” he asked his lover almost dragging him out from there. Back to house he laughed “It seems they are doing well love.” He took four fluffy towels and gave two to his lover.