Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ayase blushed and got in silence and he looked at his watch and said to Ryo "the break finished we should go to class now" and Ayase kissed Ryo on the cheek and said see you later Ryo as he smilled and went to his class

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

"Yes love. But let's meet here after classes. We will go home together" Ryo said smiling back. Back to his classroom he took out a notebook and a pen and started to draw Ayase instead of paying attention to the class.

After the class finished Ayase went to the Art club to go home with Ryo as he opens the door and sits on one of the Art club chairs as he gets in silence he was thinking of making Ryo finish what he was doing then he well go home with hem

Ryo entered on the Art club and smiled "Look love. Do you like it? I draw this during the class" he shoed to Ayase his notebook. "It’s time to go home. Mom said I can stay to your house until tonight as she's busy with shopping".

Ayase looked at the drawing that Ryo did for him and said "it looks Amazing" as he said "thank you Ryo" and kissed Ryo on his check and he smilled and after this said "and yes lets go" as he went out of the Art club with Ryo to go home with hem

"I'm hungry today. Mom said I will eat at your house. Is funny how happy we are about being friends" Ryo said as they headed to Ayase house. "You are still a little pale. Are you sure you are ok?"

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "yes , I am okay" as he said "lets go to my room" and went with Ryo to his room" as he fell down on the stairs from the dizziness as he couldn't get up as he told Ryo "something is wrong I cant get up"

Ryo was following his lover on stairs when the other fell. "You are not ok. I will take you to your room before your mom will see you like this" he said and took Ayase into his arms. "It seems you have a fever" he added letting gently his lover on bed.

Ayase dident say anything he felt his Body was so hot as he felt pain in his body and he closed his eyes wishing for this pain to end as he fell asleep and when he woke up he went to the bathroom to wash his face and then he went Back to his bedroom and sit on his bed as he said to Ryo "we should start drawing now" as he smilled at Ryo

"All day you were in pain, weren't you? Why didn't you tell me?" Ryo said and sighed. "I did my homework as you were sleeping. We won't draw today. You need to eat and rest. I found a cream on your medical kit. After a hot bath I will apply it for you. Don't be stubborn".

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "sorry.. I well take a shower" as Ayase went to take a hot shower and then he did his homework then he sit on the bed and said to Ryo "I didnt want to tell about it cuz I didn't want to stay at home" as he took his top off so Ryo can apply the cream on hem

"You are so stubborn love. But that's why I love you. I chat with your mom about letting you to my house on weekend and she agreed." Ryo said while he was helping his lover with the cream. "Ryo your mom is waiting you" Ayase's mom called him. "See you tomorrow at school love" he said before he kissed his lover as good bye.

Ayase smilled at Ryo and said "great" as he replaid at what Ryo said "see you tomorrow" as Ryo kissed Ayase Ayase blushed happily and when Ryo went home Ayase was thinking about Ryo and after minutes Ayase closed his eyes to sleep

Ryo woke up early in the morning and sent a message to his lover “Good morning baby. How did you sleep? See you on the school gates”. He then went to have his shower but was still thinking on Ayase. Since he was in love he felt different.

when Ayase woke up he looked at his phone and he read the message and replaid " good morning , I feel good today . see you there love" as he went to take a fast shower and prepaired his Bag for school then he left the house and closed the house door and went toword the school and when he arrived to the school gate he sow Ryo as he said "good morning love" and smilled then kissed Ryo on the cheek

"Good morning baby. You look better indeed" Ryo said and laughed seeing how fast the boy from yesterday passed besides them. "It seems he stopped believing I was joking. See you in the big break love" he greeted his lover and went to his class.

Ayase replaid and said "see you later" as he smilled and went to his class when the class finished Ayase went to have his break on the art club room when he arrived he opened the door and closed it then sit in one of the chairs waiting for his lover to come to the art club room

“I’m here baby” Ryo said once he entered on the Art club. “I thought on you all morning” he added as he kissed his lover and hugged him. “Are you ready to draw? Soon it will be the school’s festival and we need to present our best paintings“.

Ayase blushes and then Ayase smilled and said "yes I am ready , and I well do my best" and he took a pencil and a paper and started to draw as he was focusing to make it looks beautiful as he was drawing in sillence

Ryo was drawing Ayase's portrait using the sketch he did to the other last days. "What do you think love? It really looks like you" he said once he heard the bell. "I will finish it tomorrow. It's time to go back to class now."

Ayase replaid at what Ryo said "it looks so Amazing" as he smilled and when he heared the bell Ayase said "ok see you later love" as he got up of his chair and went out of the Art room as he went Back to his class

The classes finally finished and Ryo took his bag and wanted to leave the classroom when the boy from yesterday stopped him “So he’s really your lover Prince. You are damn lucky. “ Ryo answered “Yes he is. Find someone else for you” and he left the class.

when the class finished Ayase was leaving the class when a boy called hem and he turned around and then the boy said"I never asked you about your name I am Tatsumi what about you ?" as Ayase replaid and said "my name is Ayase nice to meet you tatsumi" as he smilled and then said "I have to go now I well see you later tatsumi" as he smilled and tatsumi said "ok see you later" and went out of the class to go home he was thinking of why did tatsumi talk to hem now he was thinking of that tatsumi might doing this for the guy who was chasing hem the last time

Ryo smiled to his lover and both of them left the school. Ryo didn't say a word to Ayase about the meeting with that boy. "I will send you a message once I finish my homework love. I will miss you. But tomorrow is Friday and you will move to me for all weekend".

Ayase smilled and said "ok love" as he kissed Ryos cheek and when he arived to his house he went to his bedroom to do his homework and when he finished he played on his laptop tell Ryo send hem the message and Ayase was so happy that he well be with Ryo all the weekend