*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

Me and Sasha chugged our beers so we could get one more and then head out to dance.

"Lets go bitch!" I yelled.

"All right ass fucker!" She yelled back.

We ran on to the dance floor and started dancing together. A circle formed around us. We were well lets say we were drunk yes but that doesn't stop our talent. After we finished I had guys crowd around me and Sasha had girls crowd around her.

"He girls she's straight I dragged her here. But boys I'm gay a fuck!" I yelled at the top of my lungs the girls backed off Sasha and one guy went up to her and started to talk about how his friend dragged him here too. Before they left I yelled.

"Sasha it not love unless you glove it!" She laughed and waved by saying she would tex me when she was ready to leave.

The guys that crowded around me and well we started a grid ding circle. HELLS to the ya

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

This guy continued talking to me. I was alone and I didn't want to be left alone. He said he was gonna go get a drink. I grabbed his arm and began panic laughing. "Dude, don't leave me alone." He gave me a smile and sighed. "I'll be back, just gonna go get a drink." I clung to his arm and followed him to the bar. He ordered two fireballs and handed me one. I thanked him and took a sip. "Wow! This tastes like hot tamales!" I chugged the drink and shuddered. He drank his fireball. He saw someone and left me alone. I began to panic again and looked around the club in my haze. The atmosphere was too much for me. In a panic I ran to the bathroom. Locking myself in a stall. Trying to calm myself. I was overreacting, I knew that. After a couple of minutes, I calmed my shit and laughed at my stupidity. I grabbed my bag and looked inside, I still had some of my weed left. I was starting to come down from my high. Surprised I lasted so long. I grabbed a rolling paper and tooled myself another joint. Everyone else is having fun, why shouldn't I? I lit it and took a drag. "Damn, I needed that!"

"Hey I got to go piss!!!" I yelled after I chugged my second beer.

"Anyone want to come with." By this time I was drunk of my ass slurring my words...A guy came with me he was like 6 feet tall and fucking hot.

"I'll piss too."

We walked to the bathroom and went to the urinals.

"Names Nick."

"coooooollll." wow I was really out of it.

Once I was done pissing I was about to, you know zip up and Nick pushed me to the wall. He grabbed my dick and started forcefully kissing me. I tried to move scream anything but I was stuck I wanted to cry.

I finished my joint and heard a couple guys get in. I thought I heard Hope. I the the joint butt into the toller and flushed. I heard a loud thud and got our of the stall. I saw this large guy making put with someone against the wall. As I walked out, I noticed this short skinny guy beneath the monstrosity of a man. He seemed to be struggling. " Whoa, didn't know people got busy in the bathroom. You should've made sure nobody was here before getting busy."

I broke away for a second. Tears streaming down my face.

"Help...Please" I said I tried to yell but i had a boner now and he was working it.

"Shh, don't pay atention to him he likes it and he knows he does."

I started to moan and scratch my body was reaching but I didn't like this.

"Someone help me please." I stuttered out in-between crying.

I overheard the short guy murmur. I was getting pissed that this monster man wasn't leave the short guy alone. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away as hard as I could. "Dude, leave him alone. Learn to fucking stop, asshole." He turned and grabbed my arm. He seemed pissed, I couldn't help but laugh at his face. I was starting to get high, mixed with a slight buzz. "Whoa, chill man. I have some extra weed in my bag. You seriously need it."

The guy still had his had moving on my dick me knees were going weak. I looked up.

"S-S-Stephen..." I stutter out. Then nicK squeezed my dick so hard a swear i saw stars. I cried even harder.It hurt so bad.

"My names nick ass don't say another mans name!"

"S-Stephen hhelp." i stuttered again. by this time my eyes were shut i felt like throwing up a just wanted Stephen and i felt like i was gonna die.

I heard my name and saw Hope in tears. My eyes widened and I looked at 'Nick'. I moved my free arm back. Making my hand into a fist. I gave the hardest punch I could muster. I panted as I looked at the kid. He looked terrified, that just made me angrier at this dick. "Let him go! You fucker! Before I fucking kick your ass." I pulled my arm free from his grasp and began to choke him with all my strength. "Run, kid! Before I fucking lick you out!" I yelled at him.

I zipped up my pant and ran into a stall and locked it. I was sobbing by now. It was hard to breath I was still hard but I didn't care.

"I think I'm dyeing!" I was having a panic attack and my breathes were going in and out. "Stephen! I'm dying!" I was rocking back and forth on the toliet. NO I'm dying nooooo. I was hyperventilating. "Help!!!!"

I let go of the guy and shuffled towards the stall. I knocked, panting gently. "Hope, open up. It's me." The guy had given up and decided to lurk around the club, probably. I got nervous and began to sing Shine Bright You Crazy Diamond. "Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun. Shine on you crazy diamond."

I unlocked it. I was shaking holding my head. Tears are streaming down my face.

"It's...It's unlocked...Help please..." Stephen I need Stephen. I need him his scent, his hand in mine I need him. My head hurts I feel like I'm dieting rocking back and forth.

I stopped singing and began to hold him tightly. Stroking his hair. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid and he's shaking. I can't seem to be able to help him in any way. I should've been by his side the entire time. I felt like crying. A heaviness in my chest, but I couldn't cry alongside him.

"Why....I feel so violated...and it gave me a boner...Why was my body reacting like that!" I screamed i was so mad at myself! Im not suppose to react that way..It felt good but bad. Why why why! I grabbed Stephens face and kissed him roughly and held on to him.

"DOn't leave me....Please I love you..your the only one that i would allow to do those things to me! not some starnger that that we just went to take a piss together." I kissed him again. "You hear me only you! No one else."

I felt terrible, I can't say I know how he feels since I've never gone through something like that. "It's cuz when you get touched in such an intimate place, your body doesn't realize it's being touched against your will. I know you love me, cuz I love you too." I was taken aback by the kiss. I knew he went through something horrendous. I didn't feel right kidding him so, intimately. "Hope, let's leave. I'll take you back." What am I suppose to do? God help me help him.

"Okay......" I nodded getting up. I held his hand tiger then anything. I text Jason and Arthur to pick up Sasha, they agreed so i felt okay to leave. When we got out it was really dark, I held tighter to his hand.

""Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be alright. Singing' "Don't worry about a thing, Cause every little thing gonna be alright!" Rise up this morning', Smiled with the risin' sun, Three little birds Each by my doorstep

Singin' sweet songs Of melodies pure and true,Saying',"This is my message to you"." I started to sing three little birds by bob marley one of my older "Sister's" use to sing it to me when i would cry.

I turned and grinned. Bob Marley. "Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right." Damn, this kid surprises me. He's one I'll have to keep an eye on. So I won't miss anything he does. I still feel terrible that I couldn't help him. "I'm sorry I want able to help you. I should've been by your side from the beginning." I never let go of his hand until we arrived at his place.

"Don't feel bad. I kinda ditched you to drink and thats what I got for being drunk." I laughed. Just thinking about it tears streamed down my face. "I was just dumb, I shouldn't have left you! I was so stupidd!" I ran in to the apartment and Jumped on the couch. "I feel so tainted! It's like theres vemon in my skin! It's not like I'm a innocent virgin! I've fucked multiple people before but i always gave consent! this is different. He grabbed my dick. My fucking DICK!!....And and it felt good..." I cried and cried. "It felt soo good but i didn't wan it to because all I thought of was you."

I didn't know how much mental, emotional and physical anguish he was going through. I'm just standing here, not doing shit. "You're not tainted. I love you regardless. It wasn't your fault, none of this was your fault." I walked over to him and sat down next to him. I caressed his hair, getting as close as I could. "Look, I don't know what you went through, so I'm sorry I can't help you." I kissed his forehead.

"Can you Just lay with me tonight?" I ask hugging him. I just wanted to hug him all night. I nuzzled in to him.

"You smell really good. The way you smell is nice, you also just feel right I never felt this way with corbin...I thought I had loved him but I really was wrong it was ll just physical. Thank you for being you..." I nuzzled even closer. I just seemed to fit into him like a key and lock. I felt safe in his arms.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'll stay with you tonight." I held onto him. I blushed when he mentioned Mt scent. "Can't say I Gogood. I don't usually use scented stuff. Or I don't shower for days, let alone use deodorant." Now that he mentioned it, he smelled sweet. I never noticed how sweet he smell until now. I reached for the lamp turning off the night and getting myself comfortable. "Okay, I'll protect you. Just sleep and everything will be better tomorrow."

I hugged him so tight. My head leaned on his chest. For the first imd tonight I realized how tired i was. I closed my eyes and yawned. As I was falling asleep my grip on him loosened. I felt so safe. I was asleep in minutes. I felt so relaxed.

I dreamed dog us together in flowers making flower crowns and hugging and kissing. It was like a freakin chick flick.

After he feel asleep, I gave him one last kiss. I stayed there, motionless. Eventually I fell asleep. Sleeping a dark dreamless sleep. I've never been able to remember any of my dreams, if I even do dream.

I woke up the next day and gently slid away from Hope. I went into the kitchen to begin breakfast. I decided to make him some pancakes. I usually don't like to care for people, but with him...I desire it. I want to make him happy.

I heard sizzling and Sat up. I grabbed my head there was a sharp pain like someone was staging me and I felt like throwing up. I had a lovely hang over.

"Ow ow ow I hate hang overs...It hurts." I spoke softly

"Everything seems so loud."

I curled up in a ball the light it hurt.

I thought I heard Hope awake. After cooking the bacon. I decided to bring him a glass of water and wake him up for breakfast. I was surprised that he was awake, already. "Good morning! Wanna eat breakfast? I made bacon and pancakes." I set the glass of water on the lamp table.

I squeezed my eye's shut!

"Too loud. The light burns. Everything hurts." I whispered. I was still in a ball. Every time i would lift my head, i had a dizzy spell and the room would spin.

"Do we have vegetable juice?" i asked quietly.. I was tired and I heard that vegetable juice helped hangovers.

"Help." I was squeezing my head it hurt so bad.