*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

*I woke up, went to school it all seemed the same.. Ugh my life isn't very eventful. It was just a normal Tuesday. I went to work from 4 to 7 at the library (My favorite place in the world).*

"Hey Jen i'm gonna leave for dinner see you tomorrow!" I yelled to my co-worker.

I walked out, the cold crisp air of the night hit me like a brick wall. I quickly wrapped my scarf around my ned tighter quickly to keep the warmth inside. I threw my headphones in and turn my music on. Soon I was at the store, grabbing a small red bull and an apple. I bought them quickly, and started doing my daily exercises, Running home, it was only about a half a mile away so i got there fairly quick. I through the things i bought into the fridge and set my alarm for 11, i had to be at the club at 12 and ready to work then. I had 5 hours to sleep...nice. I collapsed onto the couch.

It felt like less then an hour when i heard the soft noise of music coming to my ears. ughhhhhhg. I got up packed my bag for my job grabbed the red bull and started to eat the apple.

Same old same old.. I was in my same old costume that was a fake suit, wear it had the collar and bow tie, and cuffs but nothing else and back skinny jeans. It was time to do my second life..I took a deep breath and then entered the stage.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

"Man, this town's calming." I muttered and stretched. I had awoken from my nap behind a bush in the park. It was late from the looks of it. I pulled out my cracked pocket watch. "Huh. I slept for almost the entire day." I grabbed my bags and headed into a busy district. I needed to get done cash. I'm down to my last twenty bucks. Don't have enough for food or a bus ride towards Louisiana. My next destination. I've been traveling across the US, Canada and parts of Mexico.I've been traveling since I've been 18, so for the past three years I've been seeing what I can of this great world. Maybe once I've collected enough, I'd head for Europe and Asia.

I finally made it into a busy district, the faint sound of club music could be heard. It was a lot colder here than I would have thought. I sneezed and zipped up my jacket. I found a busy corner and set up my guitar. I began to strum slowly, making sure my sweetheart was nicely tuned. I began to play Poison's Every Rose Has Its Thorns " We both lie silently still in the dead of the night

Although we both lie close together we feel miles apart inside..."

The one thing I have to admit is the other guys who work with me are the best! I mean they all except me, they act like I'm their brother and just straight up are my only family. I was on the stage now doing our routine, I was here til 2 am. The thing was this was a gay strip club and not that theres anything wrong about it I mean i am gay but it still is kinda creepy looking out into the audience and seeing all these men stare back at you in such wrong ways, so I just try to not look to much at the audience. The only reason I did this job was because I wanted to pay for gift and outings for the kids....If I didn't i would have never gotten this job the library pays enough for food and rent. I just wanted to relax for once in my life...When i "Relax" It's with the kids and even then its kinda hectic. I mean thats my life though.....School, work, sleep, work, homework,sleep for an hour, repeat. I closed my eyes as a feel the money being thrown and stuffed into my pants....God this feel so wrong.

"To hear that tears me up inside and to see you cuts me like a knife, I guess." I finished playing the song. A couple were clapping and they handed me 10 dollars. "Thank you, that's very kind of you both. Would you like me to play you guys a song, for free?" They nodded and asked for The Eagles Hotel California. I began to strum the intro, looking up at the dark navy sky. " On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air. Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light..." I sang for this couple who were clearly in love. Made my heart tighten in my chest. I wish I could be in love. I've been from California to New York. From Toronto to Ontario and back again. I've even gone to the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. I've had affairs of course. I lived for several months with this beautiful Mexican woman. Her sun-kissed skin would send chills down my spine whenever she would press herself against my sunburned skin. The handsome French-Canadian chef, who would kiss me like no other. And the strong, dark Brooklyn gangster, who'd make my knees grow weak whenever he would hold me and make passionate love. So far, they've been the only 'lovers' I've had. I've left them behind whenever I'd get the itch in my feet to travel. " 'Relax, ' said the night man, 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave! '" I finished strumming the end of the song and the couple clapped and left. I counted the cash I had made. "Huh. I made 44 bucks. More than expected. I guess I'll treat myself to a warm meal."

Ah 2 A.M my time of the day! I got off the costume and hopped into real clothes A.K.A sweats and a turtle neck because of the weather. I took out my contact and put my thick harry potter glasses on. After i packed everything up I cracked my back and was about ready to leave then

"Hope! were going out for early breakfast, late dinner! Want to Join?" Called James he was a tall blonde in his mid 20's, he was like an older brother to me. Next to him was Greg and then the last who would go was Arthur.

I check how much I made 150$ thats not to bad, I can defiantly get food with them.

"I will go as long as you help me with my calc homework."

"Deal kid." He said as he ruffled my hair.

We all went to the nearest place that was open.

"Damn. The majority of this town is shut down! Who closes this early?!" I exclaimed, making my way around this place. I noticed a restaurant in the distance, was it...It was! "Fuck yeah! It's open!" I made my way towards the restaurant.away from the cold and having a warm meal made me drool, uncontrollably.

I arrived into the restaurant and looked around the place. It was pretty empty. I made my way towards a booth in the back. "It's so warm here." I removed my jacket and left it next to my things. I sniffed myself. I don't stink that badly, I thought.

The waitress came up to us and asked us what we would like. Jason order us all some pancakes and hash browns. I pulled out my AP Calc homework ugh why do i have to be smart....Jason looked over he was going to college for engineering so this was simple for him.

"Oh thats easy Hope, here." He started to show me how to solve the stupid problems I was zoning in and out of focus just waiting for breakfast Im so hungry. I set my head down on the table still watching Jason

I saw this guy walk in he looked a little older then me, long brown hair, he kinda looked homeless. Ugh what ever. Our food came and that when I got excited. All day I had only an apple and a red bull, this was my breakfast and lunch everyday, unless I didn't go to this meal with them the most I would eat is an apple or like ramen. I started to dig into my three pancake and Jason and the other started making joke and laughing about how i look like a little nothing but can eat.

I noticed this group of guys just joking around and having a great time. I was tempted to go over and chat with them. Haven't talked with anyone for a while now. The waitress came over and wrinkled her nose. She handed me a menu and left. "Huh, how rude. She could have been a bit more courteous." I mumbled, looking at the menu. I finally decided on pancakes and bacon. With a cup of coffee. She returned, I gave her my order and she left. I went back to looking at the group. They were pretty good-looking. She returned with my coffee and I gladly sipped it. "Man, that hit the spot." She returned with my meal and I began to eat, slowly. Wanting to savoir every bite.

The Waitress came back to ask how everything was going by then I had finished my pancakes and were onto the hash browns.

"Hey...." I looked at her name tag. "Jasmine can I get a side of sausage too.." She nodded and left.

"Okay that's it Hope if you keep eating like this you won't be able to keep that perfect body of yours."

I looked up at Arthur who said it with hash browns literally sticking out of my mouth and on my cheeks.

With a full mouth I just yelled "Hey I work out...In PE and stuff..." Then I flexed my thin arm.

"I just need to wait a few years and I'll be really buff!" I yelled and stood up in a superman pose, We all started laughing our butt off, it was getting late 2:30 but I had one my course. I bet I'll get home be 5..Yay..2 hours of sleep before school..

I overheard those guys joke and laugh and couldn't help but laugh along. Man, I love observing people. The way they interact and the love they have for one another. I've seen some shitty people and people ego were empty husks, but I've also seen caring people. People ego help and love their fellow man. It's a beautiful sight every time. Can't say I'm perfect. I'm just as shitty add the next guy. I'm like a ghost and I Luna like that. Never having to settle down, maybe in the distant future. I ate my fill and left the rest or my food. Maybe I'll save it for later. As I went back to starting at those guys, I felt lonely. I wanted someone next to me who I can talk to and just goof off.

The waitress came back it was about 3:30 now and I got my sausage, the other guys were leaving now and gave me their share of the money.

"Night guys see you tomorrow!" I yelled to them.

"Be ready for the new number! They all yelled back.

"I will I swear!"

After they left all I could see was my 4 sausages. Wail I was eating one I was finishing my homework.

"Essay, essay,essay." I was singing in a off tune tune, I had a paragraph left. I began to notice there was only one person left in the restaurant. It was the guy I had seen walk in. Our eyes met, I smiled with half of the sausage sticking out waving. as to say hey.

The waitress came back it was about 3:30 now and I got my sausage, the other guys were leaving now and gave me their share of the money.

"Night guys see you tomorrow!" I yelled to them.

"Be ready for the new number! They all yelled back.

"I will I swear!"

After they left all I could see was my 4 sausages. Wail I was eating one I was finishing my homework.

"Essay, essay,essay." I was singing in a off tune tune, I had a paragraph left. I began to notice there was only one person left in the restaurant. It was the guy I had seen walk in. Our eyes met, I smiled with half of the sausage sticking out waving. as to say hey.

I noticed ask the guys leave, except one. This was the guy who ate like a pig. Just stuffing his face, he seriously needed to savoir his food. But whatever. He waved at me and I saved back at him. Thought it'd be nice to just walk over and have a chat with the lad. I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards him. I plopped down across from him and smiled. "Sup. Whatcha up to?" I said, politely. Don't wasn't up be an ass and scare him away. I noticed him working on some homework and my eyes widened. "Damn. You must be fucking smart as balls."

I was talking to the guy now he seemed nice and then he said the smart comment and a laughed so hard, shaking my head.

"Nah Im not that smart its just a simple Shakespearean analysis it required for everyone in AP literary." I smiled he didn't seem from here, i went to the local school where if you didn't take AP classes you weren't going anywhere in life. I smiled softly and stuck out my hand.

"My names Hope whats yours..." I had 3 sausagues left. "Hey you want some sausage?"

When the kid started talking to me about that Shakespeare shit, I felt myself go huh. "That shit is complicated. Dude, you're going places I'd you can understand that shit. Makes me almost wish I worked harder in high school." I leaned back on the booth and picked my nose. The kid offered me his sausages, I was tempted, but declined. "Looks like you need them a lot more than I do." I chuckled and sighed. "My name's Stephen. Nice to meet ya, Hope. Kinda weird name, no offense."

"No, it's okay theres is a story behind it, My mother was 16 when she had me so she dropped me off at the local orphanage with a note, I memorized it over the years, It said, to the orphanage works take care of my darling son i cannot take care of him for i am only 16, but you i only ask two things take care of him throughout the years, and Call him Hope from he will bring hope into this world for someone i know it."

I laughed "sorry that's kinda deep to tell someone when you first meet them.."

I smiled I had finished the sausage. I looked at him more intensely, he had beautiful grey eye. I starred i them so pretty.

I felt like a complete ass. I scratched my head, nervously. "Sorry. I need to quit saying shit without thinking. I'm real sorry about that, but sounds like she cared for ya." I noticed him starting intently into my eyes and felt kinda weird. "Tell me more about ya, Hope. You seen like an interesting guy." I grabbed a napkin and blew my nose, shuffling afterwards. "Sorry about that. Haven't really had much human interaction in a while. Usually just go about my business from city to city."

I realised he notice i was staring I was really embarrassed, my face was red I was sure. I looked down at my fork..

"Well about me really theres nothing to tell, I grew up in the orphanage last year i was Emancipated and began to live on my own. I have a really small apartment go to school and work at the local library, ummm on the weekends i help out at the orphanage. ahaha I've talked a lot what- what about you?" I smiled I'm sure my face was tomato red by now, I don't tell anyone about the stripping unless they work there or see me working. I started to starch my neck I was really nervous and embossed and I didn't know why..

There was something up with this kid, buy I'm not gonna pry. I hate out when people get into my business. I'm not gonna go the same to him. "Hmm. I'm a traveler. I go about this crazy world. Saving some cash to take a train to Louisiana. So I'm gonna be stuck here for a while." I smiled and leaned forward. "Looks like I made a friends in my first day here. I'll come by the library tomorrow our something. Is it big?" I asked. If it's big enough for me to hide in the back and maybe take a snooze.

"Not really its normal size and that rock you life sounds awesome i wish i could travel, Im cooped up in this city.. If you don't mind me asking where have you been you seem like a really nice guy." I stated, Ya he could visit the library tomorrow maybe he'll be kid enough to share stories of his adventures, Ive never even stepped foot out of this town. "Oh I'm dumb how old are you, I'm 17."

I laughed, he was innocently cute. "Well...I've been to Canada, Mexico and all over this country. I'm pushing on going to Europe someday." He seemed not ready for this world. Even though it's full of adventure, there's dangers along the way. I've nearly died several times. "And I can't say I'm a nice guy, bearable, maybe, but not very nice." I chuckled and sighed. "Well, I'm 21. Damn, you're a bit young for me." I laughed and hummed. "Can't wait to see you tomorrow, but you should probably head home. You got a busy day ahead of you."

"Yah you right,.... it was nice meeting..see you tomorrow." Said as I put the money down and started to run back to my apartment. the crisp air felt nice against my still burning cheeks. I got home at 4:30. YESS extra sleep. I got my school stuff together for the next including my clothing. Finally I sent my alarm and fell asleep as soo as I hit the couch. Home sweet home.

I saw the kid set the money down and leave in a hurry. The waitress came and picked the money up. I paid for my meal and took the leftovers. I grabbed my bags and sighed. Back to the cold. I went back to the park. The streets were empty, except the occasional car and pedestrian. I settled near a tree and made camp for the time being, until morning came. I sneezed and wiped my nose. Eventually drifted asleep.

I woke up to the sounds off someone running nearby. I say up and wiped my eyes, my throat felt scratchy and sore. I stood up the the cracking of joints and checked my pocket-watch. The library must be open by now, I thought. I gathered my things and headed towards the library.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. Ugh.... I opened the fridge getting an extra red bull i had bought the day before. I chugged it and quickly changed into my school uniform. It was a short sleeve button up with a blue tie and black skinny jeans. I ran out to the local bus. Soon I was at school about 4 minutes before the bell

"HOPE!" Yelled my friend Sasha she was kinda loud but really sweet and stuck up for me when a few people at school would make asshole comments about my sexuality. She ran over.

"DID YOU DO THE AP LIT HOMEWORK!" She scream, now Sasha was very smart but also was what you would call a shut in or otaku, and hated homework.

"Yes don't worry I'll help you with it al lunch. "

"Thank!Thank you!" She screamed and jumped on me. We started laughing, she really was a great person when you would get to know her.

Class was normal, as always the teachers loved me because i was the only one who took senior year seriously. Of course I got the daily, remarks about my sexuality. At lunch me and sasha hung out worked on homework, she wanted to be a journalist, me I wanted a job. Soon the end of school came and I had to avoid the certain people. Shasha was waling to the lib ray with me today, she need to do some research. As we were walking one of the asses came up.

"Hey homo, going to prostitute." God they don't even have good insults anymore. We just kept walking then he pushed me down.

"Hey ass I was taking to you."

"ugh!" Sasha cracked her knuckles "I hate you assholes I thought i taught you the last time but I guess not"

By this time ll that had happened was my palms were scratch. I was watching it go down in shock.

Most people didn't know but Sasha was a black belt and kinda 'my protector'. The guy looked confused.

She punch the guy right in the face.

"I" Another punch. "Hate." A kick "You." Kick "Guys" Punch "So much" by this time the guy was on the ground, trembling.

She spit on him then help me up.

"Asshat."

soon we got to the library.